Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,145 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl (18556 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 29, 2012
Her appearance she must be portable and presentable

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by godello: 7:06pm On May 29, 2012
slimyem: the women around you wear their c-unts on their foreheads... huh
they have holes on their clothes for easy veiw or i open their clothes veiw. Morever what do understand by "physical"
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by mrbyron(m): 7:25pm On May 29, 2012
a slim girl with a DD is a show stopper any day!
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by OmoKhary(f): 9:44pm On May 29, 2012
A tall dark (not black o!) muscular guy
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 29, 2012
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by naijaboylive(m): 5:31am On May 30, 2012
I luv dem gals wid very hot n sexy legs. The face most times may not reali attract me. Bt if u got a sexy leg n a nice bossom, i'l fite 2 have u b mine.
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Vivly(f): 6:40pm On May 30, 2012
godello: they have holes on their clothes for easy veiw or i open their clothes veiw. Morever what do understand by "physical"
physical-those features u can seeeeee
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Orlingo: 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2012
Mynd_44: Mine is simple BRAINS
ode, z brain physicallwkmd tongue
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Mynd44: 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2012
^^^
Actually, you are the Ode here. Cant you easily see from the comments here that I meant that I don't get attracted by physical things but the first thing I look out for is intelligence?
Idiotic mumu
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by emrino(m): 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2012
slimyem: is brains physical feature?
Olodo!cheesy
Hahahahahah!
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2012
Orlingo: ode, z brain physicallwkmd tongue

yeah during surgery tongue
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by FriendMark(m): 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2012
For me, it's her booty. Think Kim Kardashian, Nicki Minaj, Mercy Johnson, Ini Edo and the likes.
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by mattyp2c(m): 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2012
the onky thing in a girl that attracts me is what she is. that thing in her that can never die, if it is good dat means we are good to be together.
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Mynd44: 11:05pm On Jul 14, 2012
FriendMark: For me, it's her booty. Think Kim Kardashian, Nicki Minaj, Mercy Johnson, Ini Edo and the likes.
Arse implants will work for men like you.
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Lolajoy(f): 4:26am On Jul 15, 2012
Me likey! :DMe likey!
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by pleep(m): 4:41am On Jul 15, 2012
i like sexy legs and a pretty face
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 15, 2012
The smell of her Azhole

The thickness of her Lips

The width of her hips

The length of her tongue

Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by starlightRR(m): 7:34am On Jul 15, 2012
smiley I prefer dem tall, dark n lovely (nice appearance n presentation)
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by ice234: 10:05am On Jul 15, 2012
Nothing like a big back and not too big front. But your charisma gets me fast
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by rockafela(m): 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2012
Height(tall), dark and average bodied...thats my turn on. if u short pls stay far
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 10, 2012
Vivly: Pls lets not derail. Physical features. Dis culd help lots of girls.
help lots of gurls how? To get a boobjob if dats wat dier bf wants?
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Mynd44: 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2012
Ify Angela:
help lots of gurls how? To get a boobjob if dats wat dier bf wants?
Lol
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by DExplorer1: 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2012
Neat fingers. Not necessarily painted.
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Mynd44: 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2012
D-Explorer:
Neat fingers. Not necessarily painted.
Me too
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by DExplorer1: 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2012
Mynd_44:
Me too
Then you must be confused cheesy
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Mynd44: 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2012
D-Explorer:

Then you must be confused cheesy
Here we go again with the derailing
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by DExplorer1: 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2012
Mynd_44:
Here we go again with the derailing
You never can blackmail me. You moved from brains to intelligent. You said nothing physical attracts you. I mentioned neat fingers, you said you too. Are you just naturally and always in the state of confusion or you choose to be undecided cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by vivianc(f): 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2012
How come I'm the only lady that doesn't like tall guys?
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by lipsyliscious: 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2012
I know d thread is 4 guys bt I'll lyk 2 comment,I lyk handsome tall guys,I'm really smallish so I lyk d guy bigger dan me,I luv beards bt let it suit d guy,I was attracted 2 my 1st bf cos of his cute beards he looks a little lyk sauce kid,d guy must not have tribal marks n bow legs,no pot bellies, I make sure I always have a flat tummy so I hate seeing a lot of flaps of skin on guys,d guy must not b 2 handsome bt very presentable n stylish
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Mynd44: 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2012
D-Explorer:

You never can blackmail me. You moved from brains to intelligent. You said nothing physical attracts you. I mentioned neat fingers, you said you too. Are you just naturally and always in the state of confusion or you choose to be undecided cheesy
And I say that you don't realise sarcasm when you see it.

Now move on
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by DExplorer1: 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2012
Mynd_44:
And I say that you don't realise sarcasm when you see it.

Now move on
Taaaaaaaaah!!! *spits at his face*
Re: Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl by Mynd44: 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2012
D-Explorer:

Taaaaaaaaah!!! *spits at his face*
Derailing again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? / Mother Dies As Daughter Rejects Grave-digger Fiance / Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.