Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,706 members, 7,805,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" - Education (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" (526451 Views)

Niger Delta University (NDU) 2017/2018 POST UTME Form & PQ Is Out / Study And Drill Yourself With Jamb Past Exams Questions And Answers 1978-2014 / Free Computer Based Jamb Past Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by tj123(m): 4:02am On Jul 08, 2014
tj123:

pls i'm a novice just wanted to know more about NDU post utme
can u help
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by belovedodum: 4:26am On Jul 08, 2014
plz cn i get post utme form from any first bank around?
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 6:09am On Jul 08, 2014
tj123:

pls i'm a novice just wanted to know more about NDU post utme

more like...? bring ur questions on
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 6:11am On Jul 08, 2014
belovedodum: plz cn i get post utme form from any first bank around?

nah..Diamond and skype or you can buy it online using ur atm debit card.

updated: first bank have being included.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by ilonwa(m): 7:03am On Jul 09, 2014
Still watching
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 11:28am On Jul 09, 2014
To those about when the form sales will end

form sales ends on the 1st of August and registrations ends on the 2nd of August.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 11:35am On Jul 09, 2014
You can now purchase your form epin online with your atm debit card without having to travel down to bayelsa. check the skul site for more details about dat.

For those going to get it at designated banks..makesure you go with your jamb slip.

Please I don't entertain calls after 9pm
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Ball22: 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
@besto any development on nlng scholarship. has it ended
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ball22: @besto any development on nlng scholarship. has it ended

its now open. .ending on the 31st
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Edezz(m): 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
@Besto plz I really need ur help...I filled computer science on my jamb...ma score's 205...buh yesterday wen I visted their official website I saw a notice dat dey won't be accepting computer science candidates this year,..am really confuse ryt now,..plz wat am I gonna do...
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
Step 2: Click on 2014/15 1st choice only post utme epin and you will get next page below

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
Step 3: filling your accurate jamb reg no, phone no and email {cos you will receive ur epin on both ur phone and email instantly as soon as your transaction is suceessful}
Step 4: select you preferred service provided card { either visa, verve or master card} check on the body of your atm card to know which is urs & then click on make payment {snapshot below}...it will now take you to a terms and condition page...just click o.k and wait for few secs....the next page is the your service provider gateway page {this where your atm detials on your card comes in. page snapshot below.

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
Step 5: enter your card no on the 1st tab "that is the longest no on ur atm card"
Then the 2nd TAB requests for ur cvv2 " check the back of ur atm for a 3digits number" thaz it
Next tab requests for the name on the atm card {just input the name as it is on your atm card inside that tab}
Next tab request for expire month and year of ur card..Check on the surface OF ur card and input it>>>>>>>Then Click on next

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
The next page will be a page requesting for ur i-pin { your bank would have told you how to get ur i-pin "as directed above to call your bank"}
Step 5: After you have inserted your i-pin>>>>>click ok and wait for few secs>>>>then a page will load showing your jamb no and authorisation epin>>>save or print out the page.You will receive a text message and email instantly with your post utme form epin {snapshot below}
You've succefully purchased your epin and money deducted directly from your bank accont>>>Now proceed to www.ndu.ac to registered.

For those who a cant follow up & stay outside bayelsa
I could help u purchase just as i have helped few peeps here.It attracts an extra charge of 1thousand naira tho.
Steps & Terms and frequents questions and answer for my helping service
Question: When do i get my epin once i pay into your account.
Answer: you get your epin 10mins after your money have refflected on my account.

Question:Will i still have to register myself for the pume after i have received my e-pin
Answer : Yes u will have to register your self cos the registration involves using a webcam and my business is just to purchase the e-pin for you

Question: Am I 100percent real
Answer: yes (Your form money cant transform me into a billionaire to make me elope)

Terms: A mannered & decent approach is necessary when calling for the 1st time (you cud imagine someone calling me for the first time and hitting me 1st with "ow fa" "who is dz""dude"wink..it wont take me seconds to put u off my line.

Trust issues on transaction..I detest when u start an interview section, due to you asking me to help you out in purchasing post utme epin or sending you past questions..at a slight detection of that, i will simply just cancel wateva (transaction)favour being asked by you...

in other words every one is free to call me
for directive on how to do it yourself or for assistance on procurement.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Edezz(m): 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
@Besto plz I need ur reply...@plz...
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
Edezz: @Besto plz I need ur reply...@plz...

The management z yet to come up for a solution abt your case..it is being reviewed
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Edezz(m): 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
Besto:
The management z yet to come up for a solution abt your case..it is being reviewed
ok tankz..@besto
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
do i need to bring my jamb result printout to the exam hall?: @besto
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
Vilicious: do i need to bring my jamb result printout to the exam hall?: @besto
nah..r u still writing ndu pume
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
Besto:
nah..r u still writing ndu pume
yes o, does that mean i do not need the result through out the entire process
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 6:53am On Jul 12, 2014
Vilicious: yes o, does that mean i do not need the result through out the entire process

yeah bro...your jamb result will be till you get admission (dz year no go pass u by)...wat z required for now z just your ndu pume form photocard...make sure u make a photocopy cos you will be required to submit 1 after ur exam. Success

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 12, 2014
Besto:

yeah bro...your jamb result will be till you get admission (dz year no go pass u by)...wat z required for now z just your ndu pume form photocard...make sure u make a photocopy cos you will be required to submit 1 after ur exam. Success
thank you o, am very greatful
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 8:40am On Jul 12, 2014
Vilicious: thank you o, am very greatful
you welcome boss
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by samtes(m): 1:24am On Jul 13, 2014
Hello guy's good a.m to all @ nairaland forum site my regards once again please there's somthing which I really want to ask and it's this! How much is the form being sale and which of the banks in yenegoa is't soled out of amassoma town! Please let somone cearify me thanks! Perhaps here gose my mail. Samuel.godwin37@yahoo.com.

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by tovieye(f): 9:38am On Jul 13, 2014
Besto: good a.m guys..I got lotta call dis mawning from candidates stating ow they had travelled down to bayelsa for diamond bank to direct them to the online purchasing platform.
Reason: Cause they stopped printing epin since ysterdae due to network problem tho am pleased to inform everyone that the online purchasing platform works well, , convenient and fast. (so you myt end up travelling to bayelsa for the bank to tell you thier network is down and they cant thereby print epin)...so the bank is even directing peeps to go buy online with thier atm cards which I know, not so many people are conversant with and which aswell I know some persons also have phobia for online transactions

bother less cos am here to tell u and explain how the online purchasing of your pume form looks like with snap shots.

I will start 1st by encouraging online purchase and the benefits:

When purchasing online, You dont even have to leave your house or even pay transport to anywhere neither do you have to go to the bank and wait in queues or even having to travel down to bayelsa.You can buy your ndu post utme epin at the convenience of your house following these steps below thoroughly

Note- Makesure the atm card you intend using is activated for internet transaction (call your bank for inquiries about that)

There's nothing to be scared about when wanting to buy online with your atm..the ndu webpay page is secured n thereby your card details are secured.

Requirements: your accurate jamb reg no and your desired internet transaction enabled atm (visa, verve or Mastercard).

Step 1: Open your web browser and put in webpay.opus.com.ng in your browser tab..the ndu online purchase epin portal will open as such below
besto I bought the epin online with a wrong jamb reg number, do have any idea on how to recify the problem??
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
tovieye: besto I bought the epin online with a wrong jamb reg number, do have any idea on how to recify the problem??
you will be charged xtra 1k by eresoft...call the help nos on the pume portal.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
samtes: Hello guy's good a.m to all @ nairaland forum site my regards once again please there's somthing which I really want to ask and it's this! How much is the form being sale and which of the banks in yenegoa is't soled out of amassoma town! Please let somone cearify me thanks! Perhaps here gose my mail. Samuel.godwin37@yahoo.com.

http://insidendu.cizzlebrands.com/?p=57

Visit that link. All the info you would need are contained in there. Thank you
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by emoefeage(m): 9:57am On Jul 22, 2014
fubaraH: mr man go and get your waec b4 searching for admission. it is very impossssssssible. so dont even bother urself. go right waec
if u didnt fill ndu in ur jamb and u scored below 180 in jamb, can u do pre degree in ndu?
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by PrinceG1(m): 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
besto! Wat date is the screening exercise taking place?? I was sent an sms containing ma seat no, jamb reg no n form number...buh no venue.... Am kinda not comfortable here nw... What's happening??
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
PrinceG1: besto! Wat date is the screening exercise taking place?? I was sent an sms containing ma seat no, jamb reg no n form number...buh no venue.... Am kinda not comfortable here nw... What's happening??

visit www.ndu.ac n review ur post ume application form to see if a date has been updated in it. thank u

Inside NDU Team
www.insidendu.cizzlebrands.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (144) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.