Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,725 members, 7,802,186 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" - Education (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" (526311 Views)

Niger Delta University (NDU) 2017/2018 POST UTME Form & PQ Is Out / Study And Drill Yourself With Jamb Past Exams Questions And Answers 1978-2014 / Free Computer Based Jamb Past Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by a1solution: 11:48am On Jun 28, 2016
Besto:

UNA JUST DEY DASH NDU MONEY sad sad

Use diamond bank...you get ur epin not less than 2days.

If you cant locate diamond bank then patronize my service..we pay for you via the Diamond bank in school and generate your e-pin in not less than 2 days...our charges is one thousand naira though.
Where is your address and phone number?.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by barajumbo: 11:49am On Jun 28, 2016
Thank God have successfully registered bt besto i wasnt sent any confirmation text via sms or email compare to last year wat is happening
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 11:52am On Jun 28, 2016
a1solution:

Where is your address and phone number?.

am in the skul's vicinity../ my no check previous pages on this thread
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 11:56am On Jun 28, 2016
barajumbo:
Thank God have successfully registered bt besto i wasnt sent any confirmation text via sms or email compare to last year wat is happening

no longer eresoft handling....Now Ndu ict
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by barajumbo: 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
k bt our seat number too was nt there pls wen are we going to get all our details nd pls wat are the requirement for the screening so i can start to prepare them plss
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by KingGeorgey(m): 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
barajumbo:
k bt our seat number too was nt there pls wen are we going to get all our details nd pls wat are the requirement for the screening so i can start to prepare them plss

There'll be no exams, so u won't be needing the seat number
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by okomummy: 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
Besto:

UNA JUST DEY DASH NDU MONEY sad sad

Use diamond bank...you get ur epin not less than 2days....i have put a sample on this page..Ecobank is one hell of a crap bank/their credit alert and snail are relations.

If you cant locate diamond bank then patronize my service..we pay for you via the Diamond bank in school and generate your e-pin in not less than 2 days...our charges is one thousand naira though.

Oga park well, all in the name of your petty business you dey talk rubbish for another person business. Is the site Ecobank’s site?. The e-pin is generated by the school
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by okomummy: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
a1solution:
Please How do someone fill the ecobank teller because we have paid twice and its not working despite writing the jamb number on top of the bank teller. e-pin cannot be generated. Its bringing error message... Ooops. your data entery is likely wrong or you are not yet eligible for the e_PIN.

Are you sure you are inputting the right details. I paid through Ecobank too and I got my e-pin in less than 4 hours as stated on the school site. Some of my friends also paid through them and there is no issue at all. Just make sure you inputted correct JAMB Reg. and Phone number.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by loiswilliam: 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
since dere is no exam how will the screaming look like
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
okomummy:

Oga park well, all in the name of your petty business you dey talk rubbish for another person business. Is the site Ecobank’s site?. The e-pin is generated by the school

I want to believe you credited English in your waec/ E-pin is generated individually.Do you know how many candidates that have been screaming Eco bank! Eco Bank!!..I paid into ecobank since 20th and i have not being able to generate e-pin,EVen those who paid in with correct jamb no, yet No One have called me to complain about diamond bank...Even all the crowd i met today @the bursary unit, are people who used Eco bank..Even the same person you quoted claimed to have paid twice into eco bank,Do you want to tell me he/she made same mistake twice (paying without a correct jamb no) on his/her hard earned money,Next time if you don't have a clear idea of what is going on/ you'd better keep shut.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Ellidude(m): 1:26am On Jun 29, 2016
Besto, I'm having problems filling the form online. The first thing you should know is that my youngsters wrote their WASSCE this year. What should be in the grade field for each subject when filling the online form? Is there a number of time to which the form-filling is constrained to? Could you give examples of how the EXAM NAME and EXAM NUMBER should be entered? Please I need help time is not on my side.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by a1solution: 6:35am On Jun 29, 2016
Maybe you paid in the school premises that the staff know how to do it proper because ours is from another state and Jamb number was properly written and we even got transaction receipt in the second one confirming the money was credited to NDU.
okomummy:

Are you sure you are inputting the right details. I paid through Ecobank too and I got my e-pin in less than 4 hours as stated on the school site. Some of my friends also paid through them and there is no issue at all. Just make sure you inputted correct JAMB Reg. and Phone number.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 6:43am On Jun 29, 2016
Ellidude:
Besto, I'm having problems filling the form online. The first thing you should know is that my youngsters wrote their WASSCE this year. What should be in the grade field for each subject when filling the online form? Is there a number of time to which the form-filling is constrained to? Could you give examples of how the EXAM NAME and EXAM NUMBER should be entered? Please I need help time is not on my side.

Use Google Chrome, minimize your fonts "squeeze 2 fingers on your track pad" Exam name Waec/Neco... Exam no just put the number.. everything will fit in and click submit.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 6:48am On Jun 29, 2016
a1solution:
Maybe you paid in the school premises that the staff know how to do it proper because ours is from another state and Jamb number was properly written and we even got transaction receipt in the second one confirming the money was credited to NDU.

Scan a clear copy of your 2 tellers and send to me b4 9am...i will be @ the bursary unit for such case today.. You might not be able to get your 1st refund but i assure you that you will get your epin before tomorrow... Make sure you include your details.. my email "teks4rex2@gmail.com" Try to do it b4 9am cos am taking same complains in bulk there, its not fun to go there time after time.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 7:10am On Jun 29, 2016
@ Every one who paid in without jamb no or incorrect jamb no....Take your teller to the school's bursary unit @the etf block/If you not residing near bayelsa state then inbox me.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by kayc0(f): 7:14am On Jun 29, 2016
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 8:00am On Jun 29, 2016
kayc0:
Minister retierates ban on post utme. Besto u wan stil join hand chop dis studnts moni omo na wa to yhu o. NDU aspirant continue buying ur form and keep expectn e pin. May be wn d post utme money don complete 4 months salary dn d strike
will be calld off

Read the header of the thread "Screening #no exams#.
Besides school have not issued an official statement to the effect of not charging for the screening as the minister likely said.. Next time take your time to comprehend well before you mention me to throw any jibes. plus lemme assume you are now in 300 level.. Biko read well for your 1st semester exam

>>many are in school, few are worth it. <<
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Ellidude(m): 8:16am On Jun 29, 2016
Besto:

Use Google Chrome, minimize your fonts "squeeze 2 fingers on your track pad" Exam name Waec/Neco... Exam no just put the number.. everything will fit in and click submit.
Besto, Good Morning. If someone is waiting for his/her result, what should be filled in the grade field?
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 8:27am On Jun 29, 2016
Ellidude:
Besto, Good Morning. If someone is waiting for his/her result, what should be filled in the grade field?

just put A/R
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by kayc0(f): 8:33am On Jun 29, 2016
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 8:56am On Jun 29, 2016
kayc0:
Well dahx ur fukn opinion. I didnt expect u to undrstand what d minister said about screening because u re bent on extortn cash frm these svdntx . U knw ndu ix using d so calld screening n disguise of post ume.

channel your grieve to your V. c..

Respect your elders boy. Am quite sure you dont have one. so that your days may be long!!!! Oya take your bath and go ask mummy for your breakfast.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by kayc0(f): 9:06am On Jun 29, 2016
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by edmondwill: 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
Goodday Sir/Ma
Please I paid for the screening exercise for my sister since Monday and up till this time have not been able to get the e-pin.I paid in eco bank at ramart park,Benin
. I also filled the bank teller with her name and jamb number.Since Monday each time I try generate the e-pin I'm told that the jamb number is not valid for ndu admission. Please I really need your help if there's anything that can be done.this is her details:
Jamb no:66286167DF
Teller no:
Date deposited: 27-06-16.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by edmondwill: 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
Goodday Sir/Ma
Please I paid for the screening exercise for my sister since Monday and up till this time have not been able to get an e-pin.I paid in eco bank at ramart park,Benin. I also filled the bank teller with her name and jamb number.Since Monday each time I try generate the e-pin I'm told that the jamb number is not valid for ndu admission. Please I really need your help if there's anything that can be done.this is her details:
Jamb no:6628167DF
Teller no:
Date deposited: 27-06-16.I will be expecting your reply .thanksgiving
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by barajumbo: 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
edmondwill:
Goodday Sir/Ma
Please I paid for the screening exercise for my sister since Monday and up till this time have not been able to get an e-pin.I paid in eco bank at ramart park,Benin. I also filled the bank teller with her name and jamb number.Since Monday each time I try generate the e-pin I'm told that the jamb number is not valid for ndu admission. Please I really need your help if there's anything that can be done.this is her details:
Name:Amenaghawon osahenrumwen deborah
Jamb no:6628167DF
Teller no:
Date deposited: 27-06-16.I will be expecting your reply .thanks

dat jamb reg number is nt complete dat is d reason so go to d bank nd rectify it
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by barajumbo: 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
dat jamb reg number is nt complete maybe dat is the reason its suppose to be 8 numbers nd 2 letters
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
edmondwill:
Goodday Sir/Ma

Teller no:
Date deposited: 27-06-16.I will be expecting your reply .thanks

go and try back now...laid complain on your behalf/ edit your post and take of your ward's details of a public forum.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by KingGeorgey(m): 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
Bros Besto.. Thanks so much for the help.. I have successfully completed the form and submitted..
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by TONYE001(m): 4:31am On Jun 30, 2016
Besto, is it too late for someone that intends to pay today?

Good morning.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 5:51am On Jun 30, 2016
TONYE001:
Besto, is it too late for someone that intends to pay today?

Good morning.
not late

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by edmondwill: 8:04am On Jun 30, 2016
Besto:

go and try back now...laid complain on your behalf/ edit your post and take of your ward's details of a public forum.
Best thank you so much, this is the correct reg. no:6628616BF. I made the mistake yesterday but this was what I paid with. Can you please help me out? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (144) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.