Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,853 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" - Education (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" (526461 Views)

Niger Delta University (NDU) 2017/2018 POST UTME Form & PQ Is Out / Study And Drill Yourself With Jamb Past Exams Questions And Answers 1978-2014 / Free Computer Based Jamb Past Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Donpre(m): 10:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
Besto:

the calculations in the said subjects are always minimal,hence with the back of ur question sheet and a common sense you will be able to pick out the correct answers out of the options in no time.
med slot ranges from 70 plus to 80plus.
Minimal huh?..... I wish my past questions can attest to that, anyway person go have to manage sha

thanks for the info, God bless you bro
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by jozeph1(m): 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hello pls i had 229 goin for medicine, and am frm akwa ibom, what are my chances mbok, atlease am 9ja deltan the should also see me as an indigens if thats being considered for admission
am jst scared wanna get into sch and study medicine
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 7:52am On Mar 21, 2016
Donpre:

Minimal huh?..... I wish my past questions can attest to that, anyway person go have to manage sha

thanks for the info, God bless you bro
you welcome sir
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 7:54am On Mar 21, 2016
jozeph1:
Hello pls i had 229 goin for medicine, and am frm akwa ibom, what are my chances mbok, atlease am 9ja deltan the should also see me as an indigens if thats being considered for admission
am jst scared wanna get into sch and study medicine

pray, fast and study hard as your score averagely balanced..Nothing is impossible.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 7:55am On Mar 21, 2016
Things you need to know about Admission in NDU

Now this is where most applicants had always got it wrong and will still definitely get it wrong yet again. To all those who had applied for courses such as( Medicine, Law ,Business administration ,Nursing, Political science, English & literary studies e.t.c) but scored below 200 though scored above 180 in jamb,
Jamb change of course form is still ongoing of which you still have a chance to change to lower course if needs be for you to get admitted this year as majority of you in this score category listed above make a mistake of still going ahead to buy post utme form without putting Into consideration your jamb score and the top notch course you had applied for, couple with the fact that all the courses I listed out above are have nothing less than 800 – 2100 applicants this year.
Why am I saying this?? I will give an example as this happened to lot of my readers since the existence of this thread early 2011 but I will pick an occurrence that happened last year, two of my subsequent readers from this forum who had applied for medicine scored 198 and 183 respectively in their jamb utme exams, Both had approached me via the whatsapp chat platform asking for ideas on what admission looks like in the school, Having weighed their scores I advised both of them to get a change of course form to any of the sciences course available in Ndu, One yielded to the advice why the other vowed to study hard for the post utme to make up for the lapses in the jamb performance . Fast forwarded to after post utme the 1st list came out, none had, 2nd list came out the 183 candidate who had changed to biochemistry got admission yet the 198 candidate was still panicking looking for external force “runs”. He got the external force, did the needful 3rd list no show..that was when he started pleading with the external force that even if it is Educational course that he will manage, Well presently he is studying fishery of all course why the other candidate that got admitted into biochemistry is currently in Medicine 200lvl as its easier to swap from biochemistry to medicine why its so impossible to swap from faculty of agricultural technology to college of health sciences.

Some other things that should be noted to this category of people is that the admission percentage goes this way 40% is strictly in conjunction with jamb ‘’merit list’’ that is why majority of bayelsans get admitted in merit list owning to the fact that jamb is the sole owner of the catchment policy then the rest 60% comes solely from the school management as business comes into place here because non indigenes are actual the finance of the system.In other words what i am trying to say is that for those who fall into this category,instead of panicking for admission or sorting around to go for a much lower educational course in bid just to leave home or boast to your peer that you are now an undergraduate but yet hiding the fact that its not your dream course you were offered or even nothing close to the dream course

e.g There was a lady who had applied for law,good jamb score though and within her,she said the post utme was so cheap "thanks to the emailed copy past question she got from this thread'' hence she killed it yet i was happy with her.Fast forwarded to a week before admission list came out,my dear friend was like ''its Law or nothing ooooo''.I surely did saved her quote and she was even like ''pol science sef she wont accept. 1st,2nd and 3rd list came out and no admission yet for her,then her tune changed to ''Besto please will they be a 4th list that even if its adult education she will accept''.

Majority will still fall into such hoax just because they are not well informed,Now if u had scored below 200 for law,medicine,business admin and the rest.Just get a jamb brochure,a learned adviser that sees beyond and a change of course form( the adviser will have looked at your ssce subject combinations,your jamb subject combinations, the statistics of course application overall and also your alternative interest before he/she picks out a change of course to a department you could easily be given admission) and also have in mind that you need not to relax after you might changed into a more meaningful lower course which now takes me to my 2nd phase of advice.

FEW STEPS TO BEAT NDU ADMISSION CUT OFF MARK

STEP ONE: BACKGROUND CHECK

A lot of candidates we have encountered always have poor information about how the exams they are going to write will play out; they have no clue of how many questions they will be asked, or what form of examination they will be subjected to, this is why background check is paramount.

You should know beforehand whether you are writing a paper based test or a computer based examination, your background check will help you know how much time is allocated to your paper, this will help you in your studies as you can time yourself as you practice questions you come across and hence give you an edge over thousands of candidates who only find out about the time allocated for the paper just minutes before the exam commences.

Also you should check to know the terrain of the school, if possible travel to the school and ask around, where are you going to lodge before the exam? ensure you have somewhere to lodge a day or two before your examination, many students take this for granted but it affects them negatively and their result non the better, if you did not sleep and rest well before going for an important exam such as your post-utme you could find yourself stressed and uncomfortable prior to the start of your examination and you might not get to give your best or get the best result.

STEP TWO: SET YOUR TARGET

Your background check should tell you what the cut-off mark of your department of choice is, hence your action point; You have to set a target for yourself and determine in your heart that you can achieve it, then work towards it and believe me you will achieve it and even surpass it if you follow these steps. Make sure the only thing that removes sleep from your eye is how to successfully meet your target score, study! Study!! Study!!!

Ensure that whatever target you set is above what you scored in JAMB because you will need to better your performance in JAMB to ensure that you make the merit list of your department and school.
Make Sure You Read This Facts You Should Know About NDU Post UTME 2016 & Admission

STEP THREE: STUDY WITH PAST-QUESTIONS

My dear candidate please do not deceive yourself, no one is an island of knowledge, don’t expect to pass your post-utme in flying colors; like we said in the background check if you do not have a clear understanding of the questions you are going to face and what likely areas your questions might come from then you might just not meet your target.

So please do your best to lay your hands on relevant past-questions that apply to your school and department and study with them. As you do the sky will be your stepping stone.

NDU post utme past questions and answers are avaliable for you. You need to start preparing now, you can call or whatsapp 08088446086.

STEP FOUR: FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!!

I have seen students who prepared hard for post-utme but didn’t get the chance of writing their examination simply because they just didn’t follow a simple instruction; imagine a case where a candidate was sent out of an examination hall because he was caught using a calculator where the instructions clearly abhors such, or another case where a female student was sent home from the post-utme exam venue for indecent dressing.

The list is endless, so dear candidate we advise that you follow every instruction given by your school of choice before, during and after the examination.

Read every question carefully before you attempt to answer and DO NOT spend too much time on one question. Make sure you read the instruction on the question paper and answer each question accordingly.

STEP FIVE: INVOLVE GOD

No matter your target in this world if God does not approve of it you are definitely heading nowhere, on that note we urge you to pray fervently to your God regarding your post-utme and your admission in general, no matter your religion do not underestimate the divine power of your maker, involve your maker and I promise you are on your way to success.

With these steps, success isn't assured but it is close to you, good luck with your Admission-seeking endeavours.

NB: To all those who come seek my attention on alternative change of course for them,I could only attend to known people that is to say people who had purchased or previously purchased past questions from us.

below is an attachment of the course application statistics so at least you all can ''DIY''

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Donpre(m): 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
Good one oga besto.... keep em coming

I hope 250 as jamb score (non-indigene) would be enough to get admitted to study medicine?

BTW..... Whatcha mean by
Some other things that should be noted to this category of people is that the admission percentage goes this way 40% is strictly in conjunction with jamb ‘’merit list’’ that is why majority of bayelsans get admitted in merit list owning to the fact that jamb is the sole owner of the catchment policy then the rest 60% comes solely from the school management as business comes into place here because non indigenes are actual the finance of the system
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
Donpre:
Good one oga besto.... keep em coming

I hope 250 as jamb score (non-indigene) would be enough to get admitted to study medicine?

BTW..... Whatcha mean by

250 you are balanced
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Specialbaby(f): 2:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
Besto:

250 you are balanced
hello!

Is jamb change of institution out?my sis was told the card is not out for sale yet ,she went to the bank yesterday!
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
Specialbaby:
hello!

Is jamb change of institution out?my sis was told the card is not out for sale yet ,she went to the bank yesterday!
its out...Visit the nearest jamb office.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 8:46am On Mar 23, 2016
To all social sciences,art and law candidates who had previously purchased the e-copy of the past questions,2015/2016 update is now available so endeavor to ask for your update for free. Other faculties 2015/2016 update coming soon.

Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by jozeph1(m): 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2016
Besto my bro, pls hw much is ndu tuition fees? I heard its 148k for the whole session
then is it possible for 1 to pay atlease for semester and then nxt wen second semester approaches
then how can i get the hard copy of past questions
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
jozeph1:
Besto my bro, pls hw much is ndu tuition fees? I heard its 148k for the whole session
then is it possible for 1 to pay atlease for semester and then nxt wen second semester approaches
then how can i get the hard copy of past questions

you pay your session fee @ a stretch,nothing like installment option in NDU.
hard copy, check the book shops around the school arena though most of them are not updated.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by jmoes(m): 12:04am On Mar 25, 2016
Besto:

250 you are balanced

bro besto,I scored 205 in jamb n I put in for marine eng (non-ind). any quanta?
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 12:10am On Mar 25, 2016
jmoes:

bro besto,I scored 205 in jamb n I put in for marine eng (non-ind). any quanta?

just read tyt for post utme and you will rejoice later
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by jozeph1(m): 8:15am On Mar 25, 2016
Besto abeg no vex, my parent are nt that rich jst want to knw if by 200level if the fees wil reduce??
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by KRILMIJAY(m): 8:37am On Mar 25, 2016
Besto, the past questions for medicine & surgery is from when to when?
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 9:33am On Mar 25, 2016
jozeph1:
Besto abeg no vex, my parent are nt that rich jst want to knw if by 200level if the fees wil reduce??

yes it will
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 9:36am On Mar 25, 2016
KRILMIJAY:
Besto, the past questions for medicine & surgery is from when to when?

my soft copy from 2008 t0 2015,why the hard copy sold around that i cant vouch for though the last circulations i saw stopped at 2013
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Donpre(m): 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
jozeph1:
you can download the PDF of the fees from www.ndu.edu.ng

And yes the fees re reduced
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Donpre(m): 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
Besto:

my soft copy from 2008 t0 2015,why the hard copy sold around that i cant vouch for though the last circulations i saw stopped at 2013
is your soft copy for free... if NO, hw much does it cost?

secondly, the hard copy my friend lent me is ridiculed with errors, is your soft copy error-free?
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
Donpre:

is your soft copy for free... if NO, hw much does it cost?

secondly, the hard copy my friend lent me is ridiculed with errors, is your soft copy error-free?

Chk page 88 for more details
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by McPicnic(m): 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
Oga Besto pls a friend needs ur advise. Scored 182 in jamb, what are chances of gaining admission 2 study mech engr. Thanks in advance
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by ikhenry93: 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
Thanks 4 info but pls I score 206 in my jamb 4 computer science am i gud and hw much is post ume form and pls when is it comin out
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
McPicnic:
Oga Besto pls a friend needs ur advise. Scored 182 in jamb, what are chances of gaining admission 2 study mech engr. Thanks in advance

His chances are slim but if he is an indegene, then he got an average stand.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 7:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
ikhenry93:
Thanks 4 info but pls I score 206 in my jamb 4 computer science am i gud and hw much is post ume form and pls when is it comin out

206..you are likely to be admitted into faculty of Admission as computer science still didn't admit last year due to accreditation.

for your other questions.. keep checking this thread for updates in regards to your request.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by rjek: 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
@besto, my friend scored 182 in jamb. she wants to buy change of course form and change of institution to ndu to study English and literary studies. Is she good to go?
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Besto(m): 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
rjek:
@besto, my friend scored 182 in jamb. she wants to buy change of course form and change of institution to ndu to study English and literary studies. Is she good to go?

That course became competitive lately oooo.. let her give it a trial with her score.
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by rjek: 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
Besto:

That course became competitive lately oooo.. let her give it trial with her score.
nawa ooo
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Donpre(m): 11:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
rjek:
Eng and Lit is kinda competitive now since its a substitute for mass com and surprisingly NDU is starting to have high number of aspirants for the course.... anyway, eastern schools like ABSU, ANSU, EBSU have less applicants, if she doesn't mind the high cost, and the fact that they're located in the East, her chances re better there
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Donpre(m): 11:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
Besto:

Chk page 88 for more details
thanks
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by rjek: 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
Donpre:

Eng and Lit is kinda competitive now since its a substitute for mass com and surprisingly NDU is starting to have high number of aspirants for the course.... anyway, eastern schools like ABSU, ANSU, EBSU have less applicants, if she doesn't mind the high cost, and the fact that they're located in the East, her chances re better there
thanks, but she is from bayelsa. don't u think dey will consider her?
Re: Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions" by Donpre(m): 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
rjek:

thanks, but she is from bayelsa. don't u think dey will consider her?
some of those universities have less than 200 aspirants and need to admit at least 50, considering the mass failure, only about 100 would write putme, thus making her chances quite high, even as a non-indigene. They will admit her if she scores high

buh on the other hand, assuming 50% of about 600 NDU Eng$Lit didn't make the cut off mark (180) due to the mass failure, then if she can bag the putme with a high score, coupled with the fact that she is an indigene [and if she knows any guardian angel in the higher ups]…… she might just be admitted to NDU

its her choice tho.... those Eastern universities would give her a better chance tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (144) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.