Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

UNILAG Renamed 'Moshood Abiola University' - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Renamed 'Moshood Abiola University' (37940 Views)

Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu / I Almost Died When Jonathan Renamed Unilag – Former Unilag Vc Ibidapo-obe / Moshood Abiola Polytechnic Applicants For 2012/2013 .check In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Renamed 'Moshood Abiola University' by ortopazz(m): 10:32am On May 29, 2012
To me this is not fresh @ll, I mean lets face the facts its kinda unfair, am not a student of UNIlag, buh making it MAU is a no no no, its really non sequitur, I dnt see how thz immortalizes him, uNiLag wasnt even in the picture of democracy, I mean am only being truthful.
Unilag is like,...mehn I really dnt know how to corroborate the present issues!
To me this is not fresh @ll, I mean lets face the facts its kinda unfair, am not a student of UNIlag, buh making it MAU is a no no no, its really non sequitur, I dnt see how thz immortalizes him, uNiLag wasnt even in the picture of democracy, I mean am only being truthful.
Unilag is like,...mehn I really dnt know how to corroborate the present issues!
Re: UNILAG Renamed 'Moshood Abiola University' by Xionez(m): 10:32am On May 29, 2012
I beginning to dislike surprises.
First was the New Years subsidy removal surprise.
Next is this change of name.
Only God knows what's in store for Nigerians come October 1st.

Make I talk true. . . Fear don dey catch me.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Renamed 'Moshood Abiola University' by femzoclem: 10:32am On May 29, 2012
slimyem: what do you expect??
Death took their VC,GEJ took their name.
Lmao!cheesycheesycheesy

ahahhahahahahhaa.. ah dey laff in spanish.. ya teeth dey there
Re: UNILAG Renamed 'Moshood Abiola University' by omenziate(m): 10:32am On May 29, 2012
Breaking news: University of Ibadan to b renamed Rashidi Yekini University.
Re: UNILAG Renamed 'Moshood Abiola University' by Biggyd2: 10:32am On May 29, 2012
Re: UNILAG Renamed 'Moshood Abiola University' by teezlycrest(m): 10:33am On May 29, 2012
I think Goodluck is beginning to pay me for voting him. For NYSC camp na soso unilag i dey hear. Pls my wonderful president extend the goodwill to Uniben. Mmmm....i will go for ur name. afterall ur wife say im b widow. lwkm!
Re: UNILAG Renamed 'Moshood Abiola University' by Jettage: 10:33am On May 29, 2012
He wants Power desperately, He knows that the People to woo are the Yoruba People for his ambition in 2015, his advisers have fooled him again. Unilag is too big a Project to take away and hand over to sentiment on Abiola. It is the Pride of Nigeria. He will not reduce it to Uniport where he got his fraudulent PHD. foolish President

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Renamed 'Moshood Abiola University' by Nobody: 10:33am On May 29, 2012
This is Madness!!!!!
Re: UNILAG Renamed 'Moshood Abiola University' by honeric01(m): 10:34am On May 29, 2012
nanoken: UNILAG in 2012:
- a whole dept almost got burnt
- they lost their VC
- they lost a H.O.D
- its now MAU
what's the worst that could happen

Point of correction, it's MALU o grin
Re: UNILAG Renamed 'Moshood Abiola University' by Sattors(m): 10:34am On May 29, 2012
If GEJ want to immortalise MKO, why unilag? After all we have Moshud Abiola Poly already. Why not name the new Ekiti university after him?

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Renamed 'Moshood Abiola University' by bayulll01(m): 10:35am On May 29, 2012
sonya4all: Most peoples hatred for the president has beclouded their jugdements about his policies.... They jst dont see anything good about the president...Truely,talk is cheap...All of u spewing cleulesr evn those dat doesnt knw d meaning jst cos they saw other wrote feel compeld to write....One day u wil be a leader n get same treatment.Happy democracy day.
you are just been released from the zoo or what the hell are you talking about,clueles and retard mind just like his president
Re: UNILAG Renamed 'Moshood Abiola University' by Nobody: 10:35am On May 29, 2012
Na wa O:

No Ooº°˚ Ooº°˚ . University of ibadan is gonna be named after baba iyabo Obasanjo University (OBJU) ibadan and unilorin after olushola saraki (OLOYE UNI) J̲̣̣̣U̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ wait and see. Our politicians are bunch of retards who leave pressing issues like security,health, education and economy to pursue there selfish interest. GEJ is only trying to win over the yoruba folks to his side but he seems to have forgotten that he his dealing with the most advance, highly educated and progressive section of Nigeria. They know bullshits when they see one.
He tried by immortalizing MKO (when OBJ refused to D̶̲̥̅̊o so for 8yrs)but the motive behind it is J̲̣̣̣U̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ too glaring.
And to the proud Unilag guys and babes u J̲̣̣̣U̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ have to get used to the name(abiola babes!!!L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿ )

Left for me,I would have preferred june 12 to be the democracy day instead of today but sha jonathana didnt consult moi before he named unilag after him.I dont really blame him,na so hin brain reach. grin grin
Re: UNILAG Renamed 'Moshood Abiola University' by eprynce(m): 10:37am On May 29, 2012
Oh, my God! this govt is indeed clueless as to what to do...we are talking of infrastructures needing urgent attention and they are so less busy that they thought out a change of name for a university! shocked

A political move no doubt..it's all geared toward the inevitable...GEJ is contesting in 2015!
Re: UNILAG Renamed 'Moshood Abiola University' by Nobody: 10:37am On May 29, 2012
honeric01:

Point of correction, it's MALU o grin

If unilag student lynch you,hmn you know say their body dey hot now. grin
Re: UNILAG Renamed 'Moshood Abiola University' by nanoken: 10:38am On May 29, 2012
trying to imagine UNILAG MAU students protesting smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: UNILAG Renamed 'Moshood Abiola University' by hariade001: 10:38am On May 29, 2012
very soon they will change nigeria's name...in a bid to make things better..

WE NEED A CHANGE OF CHARACTER PLS

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Renamed 'Moshood Abiola University' by femzoclem: 10:39am On May 29, 2012
PATIENTLY WAITING TILL THE DAY I GO HEAR SAY NIGERIA IS MOVED TO GHANA.. lolzzzz, wetin we no go see for naija smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Renamed 'Moshood Abiola University' by honeric01(m): 10:39am On May 29, 2012
~Bluetooth:

If unilag student lynch you,hmn you know say their body dey hot now. grin

Make dem come lol

MAU (MALU) sounds like a college of education located somewhere in ado Ekiti
Re: UNILAG Renamed 'Moshood Abiola University' by bashydemy(m): 10:40am On May 29, 2012
When will U.I be named Lamidi Adedibu University?
Re: UNILAG Renamed 'Moshood Abiola University' by nanoken: 10:40am On May 29, 2012
hariade001: very soon they will change nigeria's name...in a bid to make things better..

WE NEED A CHANGE OF CHARACTER PLS

like change NIGERIA to federal republic of DUMBERIA
Re: UNILAG Renamed 'Moshood Abiola University' by honeric01(m): 10:41am On May 29, 2012
[size=18pt]lol... great MALU students of Lagos.... GREEEAATTTTT MALU lol[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UNILAG Renamed 'Moshood Abiola University' by Reference(m): 10:41am On May 29, 2012
fesse: This is arrant nonsense lipsrsealed. As from today the school has no value again.

Loss of value because of a change of name?? I can't believe this.
Re: UNILAG Renamed 'Moshood Abiola University' by Irunmole(m): 10:42am On May 29, 2012
Ebele Jonathan, whatever else you choose to rename please do not touch UI, a.k.a university of ibadan, else i'll no longer be held responsible for my action thereof. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Renamed 'Moshood Abiola University' by Biggyd2: 10:42am On May 29, 2012
honeric01: [size=18pt]lol... great MALU students of Lagos.... GREEEAATTTTT MALU lol[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin

But people are bad o. KAI!
Re: UNILAG Renamed 'Moshood Abiola University' by Trulie(m): 10:43am On May 29, 2012
When u have a govt that has lost people's favor what u'll start hearin from such a govt is declaration of a 'beautifuly adorned' rubbish...
Re: UNILAG Renamed 'Moshood Abiola University' by Nobody: 10:43am On May 29, 2012
A big LOL @ the name change. From the stylish and swanky UNILAG to the dull, colourless and rural-sounding 'Moshood' (spits) Abiola University. . .Abbreviated as 'MAU'! ! ! MAU keh? Ki lo nje beh? Shey kounshe MALU leh mean? Lmao. I thank God that nonsense did not find it's way into my supreme and beloved UI! Or maybe one day University of Ibadan would be renamed Lamidi Adedibu University (LAU). Anything is possible with the jokers that occupy political offices in this accursed country!

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Renamed 'Moshood Abiola University' by nanoken: 10:43am On May 29, 2012
honeric01: [size=18pt]lol... great MALU students of Lagos.... GREEEAATTTTT MALU lol[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.....shhhiiiitttttt.....shit don leak from my nyash
Re: UNILAG Renamed 'Moshood Abiola University' by Nobody: 10:44am On May 29, 2012

grin grin grin grin grin

Please don let me start LOL over this issue.Abeg ehn grin grin na that one go vex unilag babes pass cuz some of them attend/ed the schoold just for the pride of the name. grin
Re: UNILAG Renamed 'Moshood Abiola University' by tjskii(f): 10:45am On May 29, 2012
E be lik say wen gej dey find admission in dose days,unilag reject am,so he now has a personal vandetta against d skool

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Renamed 'Moshood Abiola University' by kamsibaby: 10:45am On May 29, 2012
University of lagos which is being refferd to as UNILAG will now be refferd to moshood abiola university MAU!!hahahahahaha!unilag no get swagg again oooo!una sorry ooo dnt worry it will heal with time and everybody will forget about it! Were r my MAU students LMAOOOO

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Renamed 'Moshood Abiola University' by Nobody: 10:46am On May 29, 2012
slimyem: jeez!
Nothing can be more dull than this step!
Nothing!
If there's any other definition for dull,this is it!cheesy
lwkmd...hahahahahahahha...o gurl,u harsh o..lmao...my ribs o...sumone help me
Re: UNILAG Renamed 'Moshood Abiola University' by Doctorflaky(f): 10:46am On May 29, 2012
I think MAULAG is ok instead of MAU. Also mapoly is a state sch, not federal sch.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application / ASUU Postpones Meeting Over Iyayi's Death / The Two Main Types Of First Class Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.