Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,942 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! (2932 Views)

Wealth: 10 Quranic Teaching / A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective / I Didn't Fast For One Day This Ramadan Subhanallah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by tbaba1234: 9:51am On May 29, 2012
Anyone can do this!!

Put the number of the Quranic Surah (Chapter) on the first column on a spreadsheet

The number of Ayah(verses) for each Surah on the second Column

Sum the surah (Chapter) and the ayah (Verses) number

Split into Odd and even numbers

The sum of the Odd numbers = Sum of Surah Number
Sum of the Even Numbers = Sum of the ayah

If one number is distorted the balance is destroyed.

SubhanAllah

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/591374[/img]

1 Like

Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by maclatunji: 10:06am On May 29, 2012
tbaba1234, what did you take this morning?
Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by tbaba1234: 10:08am On May 29, 2012
maclatunji: tbaba1234, what did you take this morning?

The thread has been updated...
Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by tbaba1234: 10:31am On May 29, 2012
maclatunji: tbaba1234, what did you take this morning?

I had some cereal just now grin it is just 5,30 am here

1 Like

Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by maclatunji: 1:01pm On May 29, 2012
tbaba1234:

I had some cereal just now grin it is just 5,30 am here

No wonder! grin
Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by sino(m): 11:09pm On May 30, 2012
Coincidence ke? This is what i call one of the sophistication in which are inherent in the Qur'an which makes it impossible to replicate not only that, it also shows that it cant be written by an illiterate with such mathematical accuracy. reminds me of sheikh deedat's booklet on the miracle of No. 19(or something like that)...Subhanallah!
Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by tbaba1234: 11:21pm On May 30, 2012
^ this can't even be reproduced by a literate man in the 7th century, What is the probability of achieving such accuracy for 114 chapters? what other combination of ayahs will give you this? The ayahs were not numbered during the time of the prophet, there was just an indication used to separate them.

We will show them Our signs in the horizons and within themselves until it becomes clear to them that it is the truth. But is it not sufficient concerning your Lord that He is, over all things, a Witness? (Surah 41:53)
Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by sino(m): 11:30pm On May 30, 2012
Indeed Allah saya the truth...most of those denying the divine source of the Qur'an know deep down the impossibility of what they claim to be its source but do so just to deceive themselves and not accept the truth.

1 Like

Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by logicboy: 1:30am On May 31, 2012
Shows how wise people deceive the sheep.

This is a basic maths trick. Notice that the number of chapters is 114 (even- divisible by 2). Also notice that the total summation of the Ayah is 6236 (another even number)- this means that the Ayah has an "even" number of odd and even numbers.

A smart person would realise that all you have done is take two even summations and divided each of them into two making four equal summations.

It helps that the arithmetic progression of chapters stops at an even number of 114.

Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by tbaba1234: 2:44am On May 31, 2012
^What you wrote makes absolutely no sense!! grin

So let us reason together, what maths trick exactly? I just used the Quran chapters;;

So the number of chapters is 114- correct

and the sum of verses is 6236-

Two even summations?? WRONG How did you jump from the above to here? .... You only mentioned one summation 6236::: The other summation is an odd summation 6555 of the chapters....

The fact that it groups into Odd and even numbers perfectly is pretty amazing for anyone with a brain. It is one thing to split a number into two. It is another to split it into 114 parts based solely on the odd and even numbers.

The Quran as a book was not numbered for a long time... separators were used to separate the verses... I am just using what is already there. There are thousands of combinations that wouldn't give you that balance. The Quran uses one that does.

The only one doing tricks here is you, like i said, it is one of those many coincidences...

My assignment for you is simple... take a list 1-100... assign verses to them and do this simple "trick". Tell me how long it takes you.

The example of those who rejects faith is like that of one who shouts at what hears nothing but calls and cries - deaf, dumb and blind, so they do not understand. (Surah 2:171)
Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by logicboy: 3:30am On May 31, 2012
tbaba1234: ^What you wrote makes absolutely no sense!! grin

So let us reason together, what maths trick exactly? I just used the Quran chapters;;

So the number of chapters is 114- correct

and the sum of verses is 6236-

Two even summations?? WRONG How did you jump from the above to here? .... You only mentioned one summation 6236::: The other summation is an odd summation 6555 of the chapters....

The fact that it groups into Odd and even numbers perfectly is pretty amazing for anyone with a brain. It is one thing to split a number into two. It is another to split it into 114 parts based solely on the odd and even numbers.

The Quran as a book was not numbered for a long time... separators were used to separate the verses... I am just using what is already there. There are thousands of combinations that wouldn't give you that balance. The Quran uses one that does.

The only one doing tricks here is you, like i said, it is one of those many coincidences...

My assignment for you is simple... take a list 1-100... assign verses to them and do this simple "trick". Tell me how long it takes you.

The example of those who rejects faith is like that of one who shouts at what hears nothing but calls and cries - deaf, dumb and blind, so they do not understand. (Surah 2:171)

Clearly what I meant to say was that two even (114 chapters and summation of the ayah 6236) figures divided into four is not a miracle

- 114 is divided into 57 even and 57 odd
- the figures adding up to an even number 6236 are divided into even and odd.

When you get 4 equal summations, it is not a miracle.

You say that the Quran was not a numbered book and the Ayah split into even and odd is a miracle. Did you also add the Satanic verses?
Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by tbaba1234: 3:42am On May 31, 2012
logicboy:
Clearly what I meant to say was that two even (114 chapters and summation of the ayah 6236) figures divided into four is not a miracle

- 114 is divided into 57 even and 57 odd
- the figures adding up to an even number 6236 are divided into even and odd.

When you get 4 equal summations, it is not a miracle.
You say that the Quran was not a numbered book and the Ayah split into even and odd is a miracle. Did you also add the Satanic verses?

You still make no sense: grin quit trying abeg..... Why do you like exposing yourself like this?

Your assignment: Use 1-100 (50 odd and even number);;;; come up with your combination of verses.... you can use odd and even numbers too.... cheesy cool Achieve the same balance.... If you can't, i will give a concession, use 1-20.... If you fail use 1-10... Tell me how much time it takes.

There are thousands of combinations using 114 chapters and an even sum of ayahs (using even and odd numbers) that would not give you this balance... The Quran uses one that does... That is the point here....

Id be waiting for the result of your experiment.
Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by logicboy: 3:51am On May 31, 2012
tbaba1234:

You still make no sense: grin quit trying abeg..... Why do you like exposing yourself like this?

Your assignment: Use 1-100 (50 odd and even number);;;; come up with your combination of verses.... you can use odd and even numbers too.... cheesy cool Achieve the same balance.... If you can't, i will give a concession, use 1-20.... If you fail use 1-10... Tell me how much time it takes.

There are thousands of combinations using 114 chapters and an even sum of ayahs (using even and odd numbers) that would not give you this balance... The Quran uses one that does... That is the point here....

I clearly made sense in my previous argument. You chose to ignore it.

Even if we were to go with your reasoning, you still fail;

10,000/1 odds is not a miracle. Calculable probability

1,0000,000 odds is not a miracle. Calculable probability

The odds of winning the national lottery is 13,983,816/1

You fail
Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by tbaba1234: 4:11am On May 31, 2012
^ lol...Read the title again! grin grin grin

You see like i said, It is an amazing coincidence.... I didn't say miracle... It is left for those who can see.... For those who see, they know it is another sign from their lord.. At least, those that are blind can still acknowledge this amazing coincidence...

....For indeed, it is not eyes that are blinded, but blinded are the hearts which are within the breasts. (Surah 22:46)
Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by logicboy: 9:50am On May 31, 2012
tbaba1234: ^ lol...Read the title again! grin grin grin

You see like i said, It is an amazing coincidence.... I didn't say miracle... It is left for those who can see.... For those who see, they know it is another sign from their lord.. At least, those that are blind can still acknowledge this amazing coincidence...

....For indeed, it is not eyes that are blinded, but blinded are the hearts which are within the breasts. (Surah 22:46)

It is not an amazing coincidence when you realise that you divided 2 groups of numbers into 2. Getting four equal summations is nothing. This is basic maths and accounting. You take figures from the income statement, trial balance and the statement of cash flows and you get balanced figures in the balance sheet.

So, it is not a miracle? Then what do you mean by this?

For those who see, they know it is another sign from their lord..

A sign from the lord would be supernatural and therefore a miracle itself since the supernatural is not natural

1 Like

Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by maclatunji: 9:53am On May 31, 2012
logicboy:

It is not an amazing coincidence when you realise that you divided 2 groups of numbers into 2. Getting four equal summations is nothing. This is basic maths and accounting. You take figures from the income statement, trial balance and the statement of cash flows and you get balanced figures in the balance sheet.

A sign from the lord would be supernatural and therefore a miracle itself since the supernatural is not natural

How would you define the concept "Supernatural"?
Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by logicboy: 10:01am On May 31, 2012
maclatunji:

Spiritual beings like Allah would be supernatural.
Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by maclatunji: 10:37am On May 31, 2012
^You see how you struggle to define the concept- the only thing guys like you are good for his asking questions that are not-so-smart and arguing till the hereafter.
Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by logicboy: 10:57am On May 31, 2012
maclatunji: ^You see how you struggle to define the concept- the only thing guys like you are good for his asking questions that are not-so-smart and arguing till the hereafter.

I defined it in context to the argument. A sign from Allah has to be supernatural if Allah is supernatural. Basic commonsense.

1 Like

Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by sino(m): 12:33am On Jun 01, 2012
logicboy:

yeah, its simple 2+2, since you attended a university, studied loads of arithmetic and logic and have the luxury of owning a laptop and an internet access...we talking of a 7th century revelation to an illiterate man which contains a mathematical accuracy which clearly indicates the fact that he cant be the author (oh i remember! the prophet was taught by Pythagoras smh).
did you even look at the calculations?
Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by logicboy: 9:41am On Jun 01, 2012
sino:
yeah, its simple 2+2, since you attended a university, studied loads of arithmetic and logic and have the luxury of owning a laptop and an internet access...we talking of a 7th century revelation to an illiterate man which contains a mathematical accuracy which clearly indicates the fact that he cant be the author (oh i remember! the prophet was taught by Pythagoras smh).

some questions for you

-did Muhammad or the authors of the Koran know about this amazing coincidence?
-did you add the Satanic verses to the Ayah?
-wasnt the Koran numbered at a later time?

1 Like

Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by vedaxcool(m): 10:38am On Jun 01, 2012
Its so funny that seeing (ill)logic boy debuking a "coincidence" lol grin grin grin grin grin grin, more funny the stuff is so simple yet till this very sec, he cannot even perform the challenge:

tbaba1234:

another simple test again was a major fail:

maclatunji:

he probably would define atheist as being logicboy lol! this sort of people indeed are best described by:

maclatunji: ^You see how you struggle to define the concept- the only thing guys like you are good for his asking questions that are not-so-smart and arguing till the hereafter.
sino:

was it Pathygoras i taught it was Aristotle or wait Eistein made a time machine that he used in traveling back in time grin walahi this people have never made sound argument since i started posting on nl smh X 2
Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by logicboy: 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2012
vedaxcool: Its so funny that seeing (ill)logic boy debuking a "coincidence" lol grin grin grin grin grin grin, more funny the stuff is so simple yet till this very sec, he cannot even perform the challenge:

another simple test again was a major fail:

he probably would define atheist as being logicboy lol! this sort of people indeed are best described by:

was it Pathygoras i taught it was Aristotle or wait Eistein made a time machine that he used in traveling back in time grin walahi this people have never made sound argument since i started posting on nl smh X 2

Lol....cheerleading for false miracles and fake attempts to glorify the Quran does not make you look good;

[img]http://www.troll.me/images/obv/seriously-bro-troll-harder-thumb.jpg[/img]
Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by vedaxcool(m): 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2012
Poor thing can't even do his assignment! cheesy
Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by sino(m): 1:10am On Jun 02, 2012
^ i think he is confused, mixed up some numbers and stuff...how i wish there was a deadline for submission cheesy
Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by vedaxcool(m): 10:47am On Jun 02, 2012
^

Lol grin maybe he awaits Einstein to come to his aid, even the god of atheism Dawkins cannot help him in this regard, or Perhaps he trying to evolve a little bit to be able to solve his assignment or achieve the same "coincidence" lol grin
Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by logicboy: 10:52am On Jun 02, 2012
See these people lying and rejoicing at a false attempt to glorify the Koran.

Religion is pitiful.
Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by vedaxcool(m): 8:59am On Jun 03, 2012
3 days later and the atheist has no answer to his assignment, we are waiting oh, don't think u can derail the questions asked over to u "logic"boy!
Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by logicboy: 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2012
vedaxcool: 3 days later and the atheist has no answer to his assignment, we are waiting oh, don't think u can derail the questions asked over to u "logic"boy!

Stawman assignment. Only shows how desperate you are after I have debunked your miraculous claim
Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by vedaxcool(m): 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2012
When would u be honest enough to state the assignment is too difficult for you? You have until wednesday to submit your assignment, why u must submit is simple, you claim it is just simple thing to do, failing well I leave the consequence for later.
Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by logicboy: 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2012
vedaxcool: When would u be honest enough to state the assignment is too difficult for you? You have until wednesday to submit your assignment, why u must submit is simple, you claim it is just simple thing to do, failing well I leave the consequence for later.

What are you going to do if I dont do the assignment? Behead me as you shout "ALLAHU AKBAR!!"??
Re: Another Quranic Coincidence?? SubhanAllah! by vedaxcool(m): 7:26am On Jun 04, 2012
Day 4, passed, NO ANSWER provided by atheistboy to an otherwise "simple thing to do" question! Wednesday is closing in!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Still Listen To Music? / Wanna Go Somewhere Without Muslims? / The Reason Why Muslims Marry Under Age by Alhaji...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.