Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,329 members, 7,808,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? (31170 Views)

How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn / Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by luckgames(m): 5:51pm On May 29, 2012
xamphara: Oh Rokiatu...it is pathetic that such a question will come just so soon. You dont know how much of pressure married men get. More ladies want to hit them, more even want to bed them or untie their marriage and get the man over to them.Married men are generally under pressure. But yes, you can smell sex on a man. But if you are denying him something(offspring or whatever) as you once posited that you were nt ready for babies yet even though u were legally married then, dont blame a man when we choose what farm to plant his seedlings.
Not like you will always know, but if you are smart and meticulous you will be able to tell a change from his usual 'smell' when he returns from work or when he has just returned from some sexcercise, factoring out time of his arrival from work, the fact that his eyes may generally avoid urs, the fact that he is more tired or something. It is not like you smell his cologne-change to be sure. His mistress(that is if he has any)could be using the same perfume as you, that numbs your antennas. If you really are suspicious of ur hubby(which i doubt is the case here), get a new phone laced with a spysoftware that keeps track of his calls and sms. Word!

Other bad woman
With bad advice
Track her husband movement? Right
Jobless useless woman
You need to create GPS for D Fool
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 6:01pm On May 29, 2012
Pain: U can install a gigacounter on his phallus

H:DH:DH:DHcheesy
wia can one buy dat pls. I need it for my concubines
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 29, 2012
A good cheat will always shower anytime he has sex,so what's there to smell ?

1 Like

Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by Jennykalu(f): 6:21pm On May 29, 2012
B what u want ur husband 2 be. only u have the power 2 keep ur man. Its better not2 find out cos dat wont change him but rada brk ur home. Just do want u can 2 keep him, pray 4him alwyz n stop listenin 2 frnds. From suspectin him, u start seeing reasons not 2 trust him n b4 u spell jackrobinson ur marriage is down already. Not every frnd likes d fact dat u are married. B wise o husband scarce...[color=#990000] B what u want ur husband 2 be. only u have the power 2 keep ur man. Its better not2 find out cos dat wont change him but rada brk ur home. Just do want u can 2 keep him, pray 4him alwyz n stop listenin 2 frnds. From suspectin him, u start seeing reasons not 2 trust him n b4 u spell jackrobinson ur marriage is down already. Not every frnd likes d fact dat u are married. B wise o husband scarce...[/color][color=#990000][/color] B what u want ur husband 2 be. only u have the power 2 keep ur man. Its better not2 find out cos dat wont change him but rada brk ur home. Just do want u can 2 keep him, pray 4him alwyz n stop listenin 2 frnds. From suspectin him, u start seeing reasons not 2 trust him n b4 u spell jackrobinson ur marriage is down already. Not every frnd likes d fact dat u are married. B wise o husband scarce...
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by drogba(m): 6:31pm On May 29, 2012
~Bluetooth:

A good cheat will always shower anytime he has sex,so what's there to smell ?
There is a lot to smell cos its much easier to find out he showered which buttresses the fact that he is trying to cover his track.
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by Sweetdbest: 6:50pm On May 29, 2012
@ Rokiatu

Do not listen to friends and destroy your home as none of them will be there for you when your home is destroyed. What they preach to you is not what they practice at their own homes.They find people like you to destroy. At your back,they will come back looking to sleep with same man they helped you destroy.Be careful.Allow God to help you build your home

1 Like

Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:57pm On May 29, 2012
sex has a scent and it stays on for at least 8 hrs afterwards, even after a cold shower grin
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by ufos77: 7:00pm On May 29, 2012
Yes. It is true. U can smell sex on a man if he has not showered after the act. Even where the lady and man are clean. Sex has a scent of musk accentuated with smell of vagina. Where d girl is dirty its even more obvious. A friend of mine confessed he once picked a prostitute. When he got home the wife asked if he mistakenly stepped on a dead rat or shit. Even after shower, his house still dey smell. D poor wife begin spray air freshener for everywhere.
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by Jack65: 7:08pm On May 29, 2012
Please people how does sex smell...? Is it not better to say he will be smelling of wagina than sex ?
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by eherbal(m): 7:28pm On May 29, 2012
rokiatu: Ok I am being told by some people...ok not some people my stupid friends that you can smell sex on a man after been intimate with another woman. Some are saying that he will hit the shower as soon as he comes home. grin By the way I am not doubting my hubby or anything but they are already advising me to look out for signs like those as you can not trust men. But can you catch a cheating partner just by their mere scent?
thank God you said ur friends are silly.now let me tell about what 'silly' friends do.they jeopardise good things cause they're either envious,jealous,or uncomfortable of ur happiness,thereby finding ways to reverse ur condition or make it uncomfortable,directly or indirectly;the latter being what ur idioot friends are trying to do.Now they're making your eyes 'see' what was not there before.Even a smell of fatgue will now smell like sex.

1 Like

Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by paix(m): 7:42pm On May 29, 2012
Jack65: Please people how does sex smell...? Is it not better to say he will be smelling of wagina than sex ?
Yes o, it depence on the woman. If she is neat, one can hardly notice.
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by Sweetdbest: 7:48pm On May 29, 2012
some women smell like dead animals and some smell like rotten vegetable.
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by jimjones: 8:11pm On May 29, 2012
if you're contemplating this, i believe you need to know that your husband is cheating on you.
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:29pm On May 29, 2012
Sweetdbest: some women smell like dead animals and some smell like rotten vegetable.

good ones smell like disinfectant - hard to hide the smell, better stay out that night and cover up with beer and smokes grin
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by xamphara: 8:40pm On May 29, 2012
luckgames:

Other bad woman
With bad advice
Track her husband movement? Right
Jobless useless woman
You need to create GPS for D Fool
Luckgames u are a mufu of the highest order u know. Why cant any woman listen to her hubby's conversation n vice-versa if there are no "hidden stuff?"
Take ur tym o cos next time u open ur mouth and spew rubbish i will konk ur eye out.
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 29, 2012
I understand that men and women think very differently, however sometimes women think very stupidly, I don't mean to be sexist but just being rational. Take a look at comment by the author of this post, I am very convinced that the man is treating her right; obviously she didn't mention any negative treatment by him, so why in the hell would you want to bring WAHALA when there is no WAHALA? I am not against raising such suspicion when you have observed him to have changed from what he used to be, then is fine to follow through on such.

These is an indication of how women ruin the marriages and equally, an indication that men could very much be innocent.
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by IYANGBALI: 8:49pm On May 29, 2012
must you look for any sign? From the look of things it seems you already had a mind set that your husband is going to SHIT on you,i pity you and your fresh marriage. You better forget about all those stuffs your so called friends told you and enjoy your marriage.
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by Nasri100(m): 8:57pm On May 29, 2012
Get ur facts right b4 spitting.If i was ur hussy and u bring That B.s crap about me cheating.....I would defend my self in triple ways #justsaying
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 29, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: sex has a scent and it stays on for at least 8 hrs afterwards, even after a cold shower grin

You are just about to make history right now. Do you have any scientific proven research to support this claim?

I never knew sex has fragrance, are you speaking euphemistically of the Va-gina? As far as I know, men phallic symbol has no odor. Men am I right?
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 29, 2012
Nasri100: Get ur facts right b4 spitting.If i was ur hussy and u bring That B.s crap about me cheating.....I would defend my self in triple ways #justsaying

What do you mean by "triple ways" sir?
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by emmatok(m): 9:58pm On May 29, 2012
rokiatu: Ok I am being told by some people...ok not some people my stupid friends that you can smell sex on a man after been intimate with another woman. Some are saying that he will hit the shower as soon as he comes home. grin By the way I am not doubting my hubby or anything but they are already advising me to look out for signs like those as you can not trust men. But can you catch a cheating partner just by their mere scent?

This is your third tread concerning your Marriage. your marriage most be something else,
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 29, 2012
Yes,men's semen smells,And so also do vagina.
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by jarem(m): 11:28pm On May 29, 2012
[quote
author=Danka7777]

You are just about to make history right now. Do you have any scientific
proven research to support this claim?

I never knew sex has fragrance, are you speaking euphemistically of the
Va-gina? As far as I know, men phallic symbol has no odor. Men am I
right? [/quote]
very correct, a cold shower wil remove al d bad smell/perfume.
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by Nobody: 1:07am On May 30, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: sex has a scent and it stays on for at least 8 hrs afterwards, even after a cold shower grin

Jokes right?
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by modavi: 1:44am On May 30, 2012
Y wld i wnt 2 know if my husband is a cheat? Wat wld b my gain? After perceiving d smell of sex on him,will it stop him 4rm cheating? Some tins r better left unseen or unperceived. I wld rather play my own role in his life,to the best of my ability rather than hurt myself.
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by Nobody: 1:48am On May 30, 2012
modavi: Y wld i wnt 2 know if my husband is a cheat? Wat wld b my gain? After perceiving d smell of sex on him,will it stop him 4rm cheating? Some tins r better left unseen or unperceived. I wld rather play my own role in his life,to the best of my ability rather than hurt myself.

you are a very good wife. grin
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by kandiikane(m): 4:06am On May 30, 2012
Guys, guys, rokiatu isn't married. She has been involving her self in fornication. Lmao, grin

On a serious note, you can smell sex but I won't advise you to go down that path because it will only bring trust issues in the relationship. Don't go looking, for you will surely find it. Just trust him and if he is going to cheat or he is cheating you will catch him without you going through all that effort.
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by kandiikane(m): 4:10am On May 30, 2012
Danka7777:

You are just about to make history right now. Do you have any scientific proven research to support this claim?

I never knew sex has fragrance, are you speaking euphemistically of the Va-gina? As far as I know, men phallic symbol has no odor. Men am I right?

Sex smells of fish and rotten cottage cheese. You cannot miss it lool. Do this. Have sex and then go out the room n come back in.cheesy
Sweetdbest: some women smell like dead animals and some smell like rotten vegetable.
Lmfaoooooooo, WHAT?!? Lmaoooo you must have been sleeping with dead women.
Aha this actually made my night
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by moonraker(m): 5:17am On May 30, 2012
Inferiority Complex if you ask me!!!

If my memory serves me right, you just got

married. What you need to be doing now

is focusing on ur families future and your

career. he hasnt even started cheating and

your bringing up the case of 'what if'

That tells me something... Are you doing

something wrong that would make your husband cheat??

Stop this non sense, please!!!
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by Diligence: 7:24am On May 30, 2012
I kinda like most of the advice being offered here; it says more abt the maturity of the writers ... what matters in marriage is trust, love and work and pray for the best..not being expert at discoverg what wld somewhat destroy the very foundation of ur marriage. Less wonder divorce is everywhere!
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by Nobody: 7:31am On May 30, 2012
taryour:

my dear ur union is still very very young, my advice is u do away with such friends for now and stop involving in such talks with pple,it will do u no good..
Make sure u dont discus dis or bring dis issue near ur husband o,am sure u wunt wana raise wahala forurself.

You said it all. GBAM
Re: Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone? by Nobody: 7:45am On May 30, 2012
modavi: Y wld i wnt 2 know if my husband is a cheat? Wat wld b my gain? After perceiving d smell of sex on him,will it stop him 4rm cheating? Some tins r better left unseen or unperceived. I wld rather play my own role in his life,to the best of my ability rather than hurt myself.

Nice one. This is the secret to a long lasting union, play your role as a wife and not been a nuisance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them / Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju / 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.