Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,792 members, 7,798,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert (5846 Views)

The Dakore Show: By Dakore Egbuson / Amstel Malta Box Office (AMBO) 3 Audition? / Dakore Egbuson: Who Loves Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by kiss(f): 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2007
has anyone seen the new advert of maltex that dakore featured in?i just love this babe.she is so hot.go girl.rule ur world.
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by 9star(m): 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2007
kiss:

has anyone seen the new advert of maltex that dakore featured in?i just love this babe.she is so hot.go girl.rule your world.

Yea Kiss i seen d ad its d bomb.dat kiss is really hot.

Do u knw the brian behind the advert?

i want to knw.cus its tit.I love the Hollywood side,
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by 9star(m): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2007
9star:

Yea Kiss i seen d ad its d bomb.that chic is really hot.

Do u knw the brian behind the advert?

i want to knw.cus its tit.I love the Hollywood side,
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by kiss(f): 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2007
i dont really know the brain behind it.but its so tight.and its amstel not maltex.sorry about that.
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by trendy(f): 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2007
i dont understand the advert yet but it's really cool and classy
why did dakore help that other lady
is that woman supposed to be a star
and why is that fat man licking lolly pop
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by bioye(m): 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2007
Hmm, that ad is the bomb.! Meanwhile, I'll like to get that bag for my girl. Anyone knows where I can get it even if I have to pay?!
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by WarfyBoy(m): 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2007
she is hot, i like that ad man, oooooooooooops i have always loved her
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by Modups1(f): 10:22am On Dec 03, 2007
guys point of correction, d drink advertised is AMSTEL MALTA and not MALTEX
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by chipetlov(m): 11:19am On Dec 03, 2007
i have seen the advert and its hot
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by uchetobi(f): 9:49am On Dec 04, 2007
havent seen it
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by angelempy(f): 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2007
dat advert is totaly cool.
dats my idea of a good advert. kuddos to teh brain behind dat work.
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by mariejane(f): 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2007
the ad is okay but it does not really make sense to me.
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by onyekang1(f): 10:45am On Dec 05, 2007
that advert is HOT and about the best eva.
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by Ndi(f): 10:17am On Dec 06, 2007
trendy:

i don't understand the advert yet but it's really cool and classy
why did dakore help that other lady
is that woman supposed to be a star
and why is that fat man licking lolly pop

You know initially, I did not quite understand the advert but after watching it repeatedly and closely observing, I now understand it.
Here it goes.

The 1st Lady shown on the scene happens to be a celebrity while in the advert Dakore was not a Celebrity.

As the 1st Lady was about to get into the car, she broke the heel of her shoe and Dakore quickly hurried to assist her after which she forgot to hand the celebrity her Amstel Malta branded bag. The Bag was what the Paparazzi’s  were supposed to identify her with, so as the car drove off Dakore remembered that she was still holding on to the Amstel Malta Bag, she quickly held it up for the 1st Lady if she would be lucky to see her raise the bag.

The Paparazzi’s sighted the bag and concluded that Dakore was the celebrity they were waiting for and immediately took different snap shots of her and she was like Oooooh!!! While raising her feet up and before she knew it, that single act earned her the Status of a Model, Hollywood Star & Celebrity. smiley smiley

“You ready to tango" I love that line, Good Advert I must say, Amstel Malta has always had a knack for motivating adverts and Dakore, a very good choice, one of Nollywood’s best. I love her. wink wink wink wink kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by Modups1(f): 10:24am On Dec 06, 2007
ndi aya LC , is dat u?
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by Ndi(f): 10:49am On Dec 06, 2007
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Modups! smiley smiley smiley

Emi re oooo! wink wink grin
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by yewaman1(m): 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2007
nice one, am sure the kid is smiling to the bank.
ching ching ££££££ $$$$$$ NNNNNN
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by debomb: 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2007
OH NO!!!!!!!

Can someone plzzzzzzzzz post the advert on video here in naira land or provide a link or something!!!!!!! cry
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by cecegorz(m): 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2007
@Ndi
That stuff within ur skull is really working optimally.
Thanks for the clear interpretation.
lovely advert there by a lovely diva.
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by AkinCREATV(m): 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2007
Ndi , do you work in an advertising agency, how come you know so much about the advert, anyway thanks
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by Pepeye(f): 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2007
Am normally not really an advert person; but I like this one…. wink
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by bobbteeth: 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2007
I ever know that, she's beautiful. No doubt she eventually won the advert,
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by pannyman(m): 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2007
A truly great ad. ndi, thanks for the explanation.only seen it once and I was blown away
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by Modups1(f): 1:57pm On Dec 06, 2007
wit ndi's explanation, suddenly most eyes opened
ndi, u too much jare kiss

d advert is really nice & creative, dakore is a beautiful lady & great actress
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by Ndi(f): 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2007
cecegorz:

@Ndi
That stuff within your skull is really working optimally.

cool wink wink

AkinCREATV:

Ndi , do you work in an advertising agency, how come you know so much about the advert, anyway thanks

Oh! i do not work with any advertising agency but i sure do have a thing for good & creative ads. wink wink

@All
Glad to be of assistance. kiss kiss
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by Modups1(f): 2:53pm On Dec 06, 2007
ndi, ndi, we know y u like adverts and advertising (wink wink) [/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]wink wink wink wink need i say more  grin
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by Ndi(f): 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2007
@Modups!
Girlfriend, pls don't say more! Ejọọ è ma kọ ba mi ooooo!!!!!! wink lipsrsealed
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by dopadokun: 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2007
Who is Dakore?
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by Ndi(f): 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2007
@dopadokun
To know more about Dakore go to www.dakore.com
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by Vickivicki(m): 3:47pm On Dec 06, 2007
dopadokun:

Who is Dakore?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2136707/

She's become a register in Nollywood.
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by Artboy(m): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2007
Is the Hollywood guy Timbaland?
P.S.: thanx 2 the person who explained the ad
Re: Dakore Egbuson In Amstel Malta Advert by Ecomog: 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2007
Thats what advert should be like,CREATIVE!I have been trying to interpret that ad,THANKS ndi for a job well done.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maltina Dance All - Official Thread / Hollywood Actors Then, And Now (photos) / Idemili Finally Drops... Official Trailer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.