Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead (24732 Views)

Amaechi Loses His Temper On A LoveFM Presenter Who Exposed His Hipocrisy / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit / NTA Newsline TV Broadcaster Sele Eradiri Dead At 57. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 29, 2012
emisun: this woman looks older than she is supposed to be. shudn't she be 57yrs and yet she was looking like she is her 70s

She spent all life working not even a married life to remember her for.What do you expect ? They all look haggard before they die. Very pathetic though

1 Like

Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by dorleey(f): 2:25pm On May 29, 2012
Rest in perfect peace, Amen! You actually contributed to the growth of the nation. May the Almighty God accept your soul!
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by RICHIEBOI1(m): 2:28pm On May 29, 2012
~Bluetooth:

She spent all life working not even a married life to remember her for.What do you expect ? They all look haggard before they die. Very pathetic though

very correct. carrier women
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by UyiIredia(m): 2:32pm On May 29, 2012
We all must die one day, however, the government has a big hand in her death after helping to flame the fan of a long drawn strike action.
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by Soundmind(m): 2:35pm On May 29, 2012
Rest In Peace.
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by Ganys: 2:41pm On May 29, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Abeg, i no get teeth to laugh oooh
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by cowgurl: 2:48pm On May 29, 2012
Oh My God, am feeling so sad right now.
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 29, 2012
RICHIE BOI:

Ganys:
Abeg, i no get teeth to laugh oooh
honestly it's so painful when I see women in their old age without a family or a kid.Makes me wonder how their definition of life might look.Now she's dead and all her family members will start fighting over what she built for 57 fu-ckin years. angry
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 29, 2012
dorleey: Rest in perfect peace, Amen! You actually contributed to the growth of the nation. May the Almighty God accept your soul!

Growth of which nation?
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 29, 2012
dorleey: Rest in perfect peace, Amen! You actually contributed to the growth of the nation. May the Almighty God accept your soul!

What growth sad
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by beejaei: 3:00pm On May 29, 2012
"Sele Eradiri, NTA News"
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 29, 2012
pDude:

What growth sad

I tire o . . .I DONT EVEN KNOW HER ! grin
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by Tundeadio: 3:13pm On May 29, 2012
May her soul rest in perfect peace, amen. She was a great news presenter and was one of the few in NTA that made NTA thick. We will miss her.
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by AroOkigbo(m): 3:26pm On May 29, 2012
Abeg, which one be NTA?
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by jesusboi1: 3:36pm On May 29, 2012
Abeyjide: Good people are dieing while d wicked, corrupt people are still alive.what an irony of life.
becos d good ones die n go 2 heaven while d wicked dies quickly n go 2 hell...d only chance dey hv is 2 stil b alive n get saved..we all grew up thinkin only good people belong 2 God but even d wicked n corrupt r stil God's children but its d sin dt he hates not dem...so we pray as d wicked r alive, let dem get d opportunity 2 change...may her soul rest in peace
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 29, 2012
Aro Okigbo: Abeg, which one be NTA?

A thieving & lying News Network funded by Tax payers money.
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by binhozie(m): 3:38pm On May 29, 2012
beejaei: "Sele Eradiri, NTA News"

I dont really know her tho, but i remember hearing this
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 29, 2012
jesusboi1:
becos d good ones die n go 2 heaven while d wicked dies quickly n go 2 hell...d only chance dey hv is 2 stil b alive n get saved..we all grew up thinkin only good people belong 2 God but even d wicked n corrupt r stil God's children but its d sin dt he hates not dem...so we pray as d wicked r alive, let dem get d opportunity 2 change...may her soul rest in peace

how do you know she's going to heaven and what is the connection between dying young and this theory you put up here ? Dont tell me because she goes to mosque or church on friday or sunday o !
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by AustineE1: 3:42pm On May 29, 2012
Adieu sele Eradiri!ur legacy remains indelible!
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by mikron(m): 3:45pm On May 29, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Sele ke ? Funny name,reminds me of those white garment churches.She is single ? .RIP ma !
They are talking about death and you are here trivialising the isusue. I no blame you. Do not joke with death matters
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by mikron(m): 3:47pm On May 29, 2012
emisun: this woman looks older than she is supposed to be. shudn't she be 57yrs and yet she was looking like she is her 70s
She was sick. Didnt you read the article? I dont like dumb questions.
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by mikron(m): 3:49pm On May 29, 2012
eiyaaaaa sele. May her soul rest in peace. We love you
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 29, 2012
mikron: They are talking about death and you are here trivialising the isusue. I no blame you. Do not joke with death matters

Fu-ck me ! So I cant air my opinion simply because she's dead ? Typical African always getting scared when issues of death come up.Dont fret buddy ! cheesy
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by LogicMind: 3:54pm On May 29, 2012
jesusboi1:

So what are you still doing alive?
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by Sagytarius(m): 4:01pm On May 29, 2012
RICHIE BOI:

Its "Career", not "carrier" woman. Na HIV/AIDS Kill am?
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by jesusboi1: 4:14pm On May 29, 2012
Logic Mind:

changing d bad ones....
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by luvinhubby(m): 4:18pm On May 29, 2012
Wat anoda sad sunset @ 57.
RIP Sele, loved watching you every Sunday night. cry
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 29, 2012
Logic Mind:

grin grin grin grin ask him if he likes to die young grin grin grin
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by kolexy(m): 4:25pm On May 29, 2012
nyabingi: She died as a result of not being attended to as a result of the ongoing doctors strike in lagos!!!

I thought LUTH is a federal medical institution?

1 Like

Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by mansmith(m): 4:43pm On May 29, 2012
must u bring ur stupid tribalism into everything
~Bluetooth:

Sele ke ? Funny name,reminds me of those white garment churches.She is single ? .RIP ma !
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by stagger: 4:46pm On May 29, 2012
kokoA: I grew up watching the likes of Sele Eradiri, Frank Olize, Abike Dabiri, etc on Newsline when NTA was NTA.. Eyah! May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace. Amen!

Then you are still very young. Some of us watched her in NTA PH in the early and mid 80s before she went to Lagos. There was a movie shot on celluloid she acted in with Adiela Onyedibia (I believe it was called Dateline). Very long ago.
Re: Sele Eradiri - NTA Newsline Presenter Is Dead by naptu2: 4:58pm On May 29, 2012
Ha!

I remember that she used to bring us weird and whacky stories from Port-Harcourt in the eighties. I used to compare her to Frank Olize. Her eventual combination with Oga Frank was just wonderful.

May her soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Take Over Arepo, Trace Militants To Badagry / Fuji Artist, Abass Obesere, Others Defect To APC In Lagos / FG To Arraign Ifeanyi Ubah Over N135bn Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.