Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,374 members, 7,781,049 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:02 AM

Top 10 Poorest Countries In The World Are All In Africa - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Top 10 Poorest Countries In The World Are All In Africa (3149 Views)

The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! / Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain / 10 Poorest Countries In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Poorest Countries In The World Are All In Africa by mruknaijaboy(m): 5:05pm On May 29, 2012
I was looking at one video clip on youtube the other day which stated the top 10 poorest countries in the world and ALL of them are in my beloved continent Africa

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umLwtw2tT6o&feature=plcp[/flash]

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXffxRx0BXQ&feature=plcp[/flash]

when i saw this I felt so upset because I also saw the top 10 richest countries and India & China are now in the top 10 richest countries in the world when these countries were not richer than Nigeria let alone a majority of other countries in africa 20 years ago and now they are included in the top 10 richest countries,

Nigeria is miles ahead compared to the top 10 poorest in africa but i still dont believe our leaders are trying hard enough to develop our country and create wealth and jobs for our people,

Africa is recieving so much aid from western countries yet the majority of that money goes to their own personal greed and not the welfare and developement of a better life for the people of their country, When is africa as a whole going to start moving forward? Is there ever going to be leaders in the countries which will be using the majority of money coming into the countries for proper development for the country instead of for their own greed? these leaders need to start thinking about improving the countries as a whole instead and spreading the economy throughout the african countries instead of thinking about feeding their own pocket?

I think we citizens of Africa need to start taking a stand when these leaders are not making a change for our countries, we must stand together and kick them out of government, we cant allow this to continue,

I also think that African government salaries, revenue and expenditure should be made public so we can see exactly whats going on and wether they are doing their job right or not

What are your thoughts on this people?

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Hamas High Tech Replica Of Isreals Iron Dome / Israel Exchanges 2 Dead For 5 Alive: The Folly Of Foreign Policy / Lets All Laugh At Sarah Palin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.