Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,276 members, 7,807,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

My Girlfriend Always Used The Word Boo, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Always Used The Word Boo, (11988 Views)

My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! / If Your Girlfriend Always Dresses Nice Then See This / My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Always Used The Word Boo, by martinff: 10:15pm On May 29, 2012
FELLOW NAIRALAND, I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THE MEANING OF BOO, BECAUSE RECENTLY I NOTICE MY GIRLFRIEND USING THE WORD BOO EACH TIME, A PARTICULAR GUY COMENT ON HER PICTURES OR UPDATE. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT MEANS, I HAVE GOOGLE IT, IT SAYS IS A WORD USING FOR BOYFRIEND, I ASK MY GIRLFRIEND WHAT DOES SHE MEAN BY BOO, SHE SAYS SHE CAN USED THE WORD BOO ON ANY ON HER MALE FRIEND, BUT I AM NOT CONVINCE, I JUST NOTICE THIS GUY IS NEW ON HER FB FRIEND LIST AND SHE STARTED USING THE WORD BOO, IF OTHER COMMENT ON HER PIC, SHE WILL USED THANKS BRO, OR FRIEND, WHY NOT BOO FOR ALL, IF SHE CALL ALL HER FRIEND BOO, I AM WORRIED ABOUT THIS, THE TREND FB IS TURNING OUR LADIES I AM SO WORRIED AND MOST OF THEM DO NOT HAVE RESPECT FOR THEIR RELATIONSHIP AGAIN, I NEED ADVICE ON THAT-
Re: My Girlfriend Always Used The Word Boo, by Mynd44: 10:19pm On May 29, 2012
Let me give it to you straight. She is cheating or she wants to. Boo is a term of endearment used on your spouse just as Google told you
Re: My Girlfriend Always Used The Word Boo, by ayojango(m): 10:23pm On May 29, 2012
Brush up ur grammer then she'll come back to her senses
Re: My Girlfriend Always Used The Word Boo, by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 29, 2012
Re: My Girlfriend Always Used The Word Boo, by ikechukz(m): 10:39pm On May 29, 2012
Op i guess u have been in a very long coma.cos boo is not even a new word.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Used The Word Boo, by tellwisdom: 10:56pm On May 29, 2012
Bro, she actually meant BOMB undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Always Used The Word Boo, by Coefficient(m): 11:46pm On May 29, 2012
Early signs of telling you its gonna end soon. She's obviously cheating.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Used The Word Boo, by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 29, 2012
She's just trying to flex with a new word she sees African American women using in a bid to copy them and feel more yankee-ish with herself.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Used The Word Boo, by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 29, 2012
Re: My Girlfriend Always Used The Word Boo, by SAFO(m): 12:03am On May 30, 2012
BOO!! she's trying to scare you, duh.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Used The Word Boo, by Goldieluks: 12:20am On May 30, 2012
ikechukz: Op i guess u have been in a very long coma.cos boo is not even a new word.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Used The Word Boo, by omega25red(m): 1:15am On May 30, 2012
your girl is a villager who just heard a word the is so 5 years ago and she can't stop saying it. No one use boo anymore
Re: My Girlfriend Always Used The Word Boo, by papatosibe: 1:22am On May 30, 2012
Boo is an affectionate term used on someone who stinks. Kind of a nice way to say: GO TAKE A SHOWER!
Re: My Girlfriend Always Used The Word Boo, by onila(f): 1:24am On May 30, 2012
hilarious thread

u nigerians back home are so BUSH!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Used The Word Boo, by Lagusta(m): 1:28am On May 30, 2012
ayo jango: Brush up ur grammer then she'll come back to her senses

lol grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Used The Word Boo, by Nobody: 1:39am On May 30, 2012
"Boo" is an American term of endearment.
It's like saying "sweety", "honey", "baby".

I call my guy "baby" or any pet names that he likes.
I only refer to him as "boo" on here because face to face I find it tacky.

As for your GF she is only networking and learning more about the world through communication.
Nothing wrong with Naija babes learning the new lingos from other countries.
Stop seeing change as a threat. Seriously.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Used The Word Boo, by Mynd44: 3:06am On May 30, 2012
onila: hilarious thread

u nigerians back home are so BUSH!!!!! grin grin grin
Am I the only one seeing this?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Used The Word Boo, by Onegai(f): 8:04am On May 30, 2012
Tell one of your female friends to borrow one fine gal in her class and use it to make fb profile. Comment on it and call her baby. Siddon relax.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Used The Word Boo, by Exponental(m): 9:15am On May 30, 2012
Dont increase ur BP, if u do, OYO. Just ignore! If u get ur respect n no other thing has changed, free her.
Re: My Girlfriend Always Used The Word Boo, by cindyrella(f): 9:31am On May 30, 2012
She is cheating on u or maybe she wants to.

(1) (Reply)

16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) / 7 Ways Of Avoiding Davido vs Sophia Kind Of Public Heartbreak In 2016 / Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.