Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. (19654 Views)

I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / What Kind Of Buisness Can A Lady Start With 300 To 500 Thousand Naira In Nigeria / I Need A Biz To Invest 500,000 As A Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by Skoopy(m): 3:46pm On May 30, 2012
I suggest a standard laundary outfit, where u employ boys to do the washing and ironing, while u (the Boss) be incharge of money coming in.
The secret is for you to relate so well with your customers and never disappoint them, if that iexist in your biz, they keep bringing their frnds and you experience unprecedented growth.
Thinking of expanding my biz to laundary anyways.
Goodluck on which-ever you choose.
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by BUSHMAN1: 3:52pm On May 30, 2012
try exporting metal and copper, you will make a great deal of money, that how i made my own millions
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by t4thayour: 4:07pm On May 30, 2012
Cine:
... learn how to raise capital to grow. For it is the entrepreneurs who know how to raise capital that become rich.

@Cinne: In as much as i am not trying to steal the topic from the original poster, could u pls advise on various means /ways to borrow money for expansion?. I wish to expand my business too, but i don't have enough money. Truth however is, i am not thinking towards the line of borrowing from the bank!
Any other one, pls?
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by t4thayour: 4:15pm On May 30, 2012
BolaBankole: can you send the link to my email pls. Bankydirect@gmail.com . Scammers pls stay off my mail.

It is also a thread on nairaland. I tried opening the thread butthe error message is "This topic has been removed or hidden"

The thread was however started under the section Business/money/can i print recharge card/voucher without using any software?

May be u can search it out, as it was started aroun January/February, 2012.
Goodluck!
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by omoghana22: 4:17pm On May 30, 2012
Rent a shop at business environment. we can help you bring goods from China. But i sugest Ladies bag, slippers and kids shoes or anything you want to import from china. You can do supply and sell too. is you are serious, contact 070 63500 777. otherwise.......... deleted message.
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by bruzee: 4:23pm On May 30, 2012
You can make big money through selling and buying of ecurrency on the interne. U can check our details for more info www.exchangeecurrency4naira.com
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by bruzee: 4:24pm On May 30, 2012
You can make big money through selling and buying of ecurrency on the interne. U can check our details for more info www.exchangeecurrency4naira.com or call 08082887533
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by slam7000(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2012
Take the money to winners and make a handsome donation and watch your stock multiply and you shalt be rewarded abundantly....somebody shout halleluya
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by slam7000(m): 4:32pm On May 30, 2012
omoghana22: Rent a shop at business environment. we can help you bring goods from China. But i sugest Ladies bag, slippers and kids shoes or anything you want to import from china. You can do supply and sell too. is you are serious, contact 070 63500 777. otherwise.......... deleted message.

Meaning you are looking for distributors to help you distribute your china goods.....
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 30, 2012
BUSH MAN: try exporting metal and copper, you will make a great deal of money, that how i made my own millions

can u send me details on this. I think I might be interested. nusdog2001@yahoo.com
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by Cine(m): 4:51pm On May 30, 2012
@Cinne: In as much as i am not trying to steal the topic from the original poster, could u pls advise on various means /ways to borrow money for expansion?. I wish to expand my business too, but i don't have enough money. Truth however is, i am not thinking towards the line of borrowing from the bank!
Any other one, pls?

if OP can start a trading business for N500k, and can make money, sustain himself, and build so within 3 - 5 years he's trading with N10 - 15m then he's a man that knows how to make money from what he does.....

and you know that he can handle much larger sums and make money from it given the opportunity.

Raising finance is what separates those that have money and those that are extremely rich.

There's nothing wrong with going to the bank providing you KNOW HOW TO MAKE MONEY first. If you can make money from N100k and build so within a year you have N200k you can then be trusted with N500k. too bad most of the world has been taught to consume rather than invest.

anways

JV (joint ventures) is a good source of OPM too. If you're a trader and you've developed a relationship with a supplier abroad they may start a credit line where you no longer need to put your money up front and they give you say N50m worth of product to sell. But opportunities like those only come along when people can see you can make money and you're reliable.

My best advice is do all you can to learn for yourself. Who are the big guys in your field, how did they do it. Go to the bank and speak to them you never know (unless of course you're a banking expert) there may be opportunities there.
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by belovedaja(m): 4:52pm On May 30, 2012
miteolu: start a church
you are a fool

1 Like

Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by greall1: 4:54pm On May 30, 2012
Don't mind dis thief omo o le ifo

uote author=jam04]Invest in gr
anite business and collect 20,000 every 3 weeks. contact me for more info olulay@yahoo.com [/quote]
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by miteolu(m): 4:56pm On May 30, 2012
olaezebala:
You badt oooooo. Church na business?

Superior bad idiot.
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by belovedaja(m): 4:57pm On May 30, 2012
Sanguine77: He has a lot of options. He can go to the East and buy palm oil to market in the North. He can buy grains and fish or live cattle in the North and sell in the East. He can come to Cross River and buy banana, plantain and pineapple and sell in the North. He can go for one month training in farming and start his farm, concentrating on cassava fish and poultry farming. (He can learn how 2 make explosives and start selling 2 buhariam.)- no be me talk ds one
good idea but the last one is funny
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 30, 2012
My brother,,,, 500k is about $3200 usd dollars,,,, invest $2000 or $2500 into Forex trading,,,

You will make a profit of $100 per day,, $100 *5 days= $500 usd per week,,,

In 4 weeks(in a month),,, your profit will be $2000,,,,

I can provide you free forex signals if you want to,,,, check out my link=

https://www.nairaland.com/924474/new-trend-forex-trading-signals

You can make a living in forex trading,,, all you need is just a little bit discipline,,,

If you need any more information u can also contact through nairaland,,,

One Love brother,,,,
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by greall1: 5:01pm On May 30, 2012
Lol
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by Cine(m): 5:05pm On May 30, 2012
olaezebala:
You badt oooooo. Church na business?

Superior bad .

The CHURCH IS A BUSINESS, they're FULLY REGISTERED.

Those donations you pay every Sunday, well that's what runs the business. Like every business the best entrepreneurs will make it to the top financially and will become multinational. They may well buy a private jet so they can fly at a moments notice.

There's nothing wrong with being rich and there's nothing wrong with making a lot of money even for a pastor providing it's all legit. Why be poor? There's no honour in it. Ask anyone who's poor. I doubt they like it very much. Make money so you can live life to the fullest and give yourself satisfaction by helping those less fortunate.
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by iKoksi(m): 5:10pm On May 30, 2012
grin~falls down from d chair~ grin
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by greall1: 5:10pm On May 30, 2012
I read all the post,i didn't see any good advice so someone can't start a better business 5hundred thousand naira In nigeria
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by webizone(m): 5:10pm On May 30, 2012
hey, ideas running riot in my mind, says:
1. If he has time, he must learn: intra-national porting biz, international porting biz and forex(sorry op, it is a must) n invest in them but he should leave the money in the bank while he learns, he shd find a trading friend n invest it at that time.
2. Or he can open up a bar with entertainment spots like video games, dstv viewing centre, dancia space, etc+ recharge card sales @ d corner.
3. Or he could be just like u, op, with a service oriented site/blog where he could offer people services like designing, counselling, blogging, programming, signalling, etc.
4. Whatever he chooses, in the long run, he should have assets e.g houses, farms, orchards, etc.

Wanna chat? (n other topics)
My 2go handle: chijioke565
email: webizone@yahoo.com
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by go4value(m): 5:13pm On May 30, 2012
some folks are realy funny......enterprenuers are wise.i have close to 100 biz ideas even before money came....thank God is payn off......
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by Biodup: 5:16pm On May 30, 2012
@op use 200k to get shop in a strategic area and invest the remaining 300k into building materials. Such as capentary equipments. I'm talking from experience. Believe me the business is highly profitable.
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by NonsoChris(m): 5:19pm On May 30, 2012
BUSH MAN: try exporting metal and copper, you will make a great deal of money, that how i made my own millions
Bush Man pls i'm interested in this,i've been looking for a way to do it. My email is chris4christ24@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by t4thayour: 5:29pm On May 30, 2012
Cine:

if OP can start a trading business for N500k, and can make money, sustain himself, and build so within 3 - 5 years he's trading with N10 - 15m then he's a man that knows how to make money from what he does.....

and you know that he can handle much larger sums and make money from it given the opportunity.

Raising finance is what separates those that have money and those that are extremely rich.

There's nothing wrong with going to the bank providing you KNOW HOW TO MAKE MONEY first. If you can make money from N100k and build so within a year you have N200k you can then be trusted with N500k. too bad most of the world has been taught to consume rather than invest.

anways

JV (joint ventures) is a good source of OPM too. If you're a trader and you've developed a relationship with a supplier abroad they may start a credit line where you no longer need to put your money up front and they give you say N50m worth of product to sell. But opportunities like those only come along when people can see you can make money and you're reliable.

My best advice is do all you can to learn for yourself. Who are the big guys in your field, how did they do it. Go to the bank and speak to them you never know (unless of course you're a banking expert) there may be opportunities there.

Hmnnn... Thanks!
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by BUSHMAN1: 5:33pm On May 30, 2012
Nonso Chris: Bush Man pls i'm interested in this,i've been looking for a way to do it. My email is chris4christ24@yahoo.co.uk
no problem. but i forgot to mention that you might need more than 500k for metal and copper buisiness export to china and europe
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by BUSHMAN1: 5:36pm On May 30, 2012
mbatuku2:

can u send me details on this. I think I might be interested. nusdog2001@yahoo.com
no prob. might need more than 500k for metal and copper business export to china and europe
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by Biodup: 6:05pm On May 30, 2012
greall1: I read all the post,i didn't see any good advice so someone can't start a better business 5hundred thousand naira In nigeria
that mean u ve eyes but u can't see. You think say money dey easy to make, guy usu your brain.
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by mekaboy(m): 6:06pm On May 30, 2012
[b]HMMM, WHATS HAPPENING HERE, FOR THE FIRST TIME ON SUCH A POST ON NL, NO CAT FISH FARMERS shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked SOMETHING MUST HAVE HAPPENED .I WILL NOT ADVICE YOU ON ANY BIZNESS BUT THIS IS WHAT I THINK YOU SHOULD DO WITH YOUR 500K

OBSERVE YOUR ENVIRONMENT

FIND OUT WHAT IS LACKING OR WHAT PEOPLE FOR FAR AWAY TO GET - FIND A SUPPLIER AND BRING IT CLOSER AND LET THOSE PEOPLE GET IT FROM YOU .

FIND SOMETHING THAT IS IN YOUR AREA THAT DOES NOT SERVE THE PEOPLE WELL, BUT THEY DONT HAVE A CHOICE BUT TO KEEP PATRONIZING THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES IN BUSINESS, GO INTO THE BUSINESS AND DO IT BETTER, EG, STANDARD BARBING SALON, LAUNDRY, MEET SHOP ETC.

FIND OUT WHAT YOU COULD DO TO HELP THE PEOPLE IN YOUR AREA, ARE THEY ALL WORKED UP AND STRESSED OUT ? CREATE A PLACE WHERE PEOPLE CAN COME AND RELAX, PUT A SNOOKER TABLE FEW DRINKS, PEEPER SOUP ETC. LET THEM COME AND RELAX IN YOUR PLACE .

WHAT ABOUT THE CARS? HOW DO THEY WASH IT ? YOU COULD ARRANGE A CAR WASH AROUND IF THERE IS NONE IN YOUR AREA.

PEOPLE WILL GIVE YOU ADVICE HERE, BASED ON THEIR LOCATION, WHAT WORKS IN ONE PART OF NIGERIA MIGHT NOT WORK IN ANOTHER , SO OBSERVE YOUR AREA, LOOK FOR A NEED AND MEET IT, DONT JUST LOOK FOR HOW TO GET CASH , LOOK FOR A PROBLEM YOU CAN SOLVE WITH YOUR 500K, AND PEOPLE WILL PAY YOU MORE THAN THAT.[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by GODFREYNUEL: 6:11pm On May 30, 2012
please who ever has a genuine business should trow it in the open let every body benefit from it as well
Re: Help A Friend To Invest 500 Thousand Naira. by Skoopy(m): 6:15pm On May 30, 2012
Sanguine77: He has a lot of options. He can go to the East and buy palm oil to market in the North. He can buy grains and fish or live cattle in the North and sell in the East. He can come to Cross River and buy banana, plantain and pineapple and sell in the North. He can go for one month training in farming and start his farm, concentrating on cassava fish and poultry farming. (He can learn how 2 make explosives and start selling 2 buhariam.)- no be me talk ds one
He should be careful with perishables (banana etc) as a beginner, else he would be venturing in the wrong direction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

65m Nigerians Spend $15 Daily On Betting’ — FG Proposes Gaming Industry Tax / COVID-19: Sunti Sugar Gives Out Palliatives To Her 33 Host Communities (Photos) / Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.