Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1258665 members, 1698570 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 October 2014 at 09:42 AM

Money Making Schemes Prohibited In This Jobs Section - Jobs/Vacancies (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Money Making Schemes Prohibited In This Jobs Section (12097 Views)

Jobs Section Moderator Helpline: Your Comments & Complaints Here / Jobs Section Members of Igbo Extraction and Friends of Ndigbo! / Please Nairalanders Apply For This Jobs (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Making Schemes Prohibited In This Jobs Section by eliok(m): 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2012
i truely agree with you.ZERO PERCENT TOLERANCE. people should be taught how to earn by working not by rich quick schemes
Re: Money Making Schemes Prohibited In This Jobs Section by 3itNg: 9:24am On Aug 02, 2012
Nice one. Thoughtful policy

Re: Money Making Schemes Prohibited In This Jobs Section by malakus(m): 9:05am On Aug 26, 2012
pattybf: i couldnt agree less wt u guys ve said bt still yet, like someone suggested, we cant close our eyes in order for a bad person to pass thereby missing d good person as well. For instance, @ a time i was so desperate i need a means make money; be it a regular job,biz or just anything, i was sendg my contacts any1 dat cld send me any info, honouring invitation for seminars. Most of them seemed like scams,some seemed real bt difficult to work, bt then one day i came across one dat got me excited, i got involved & since then i ve watched my life changed 4 beta.

So now tell me, what if i ve looked completely away. calling everything scams wtout even finding out.

I'm sure so many nairalanders r doing d same thing i did hoping to find something worthwhile, i encourage them to keep on d fight bt pls as u r doing dat be very careful bc believe it or not d scams here r much more dan d real offers!

I owe it 2 dis forum 4 what i am now.

I wish u all d best!

Don't mind the doubting Thomas.
These are the very group of people who are ready to crucify Jesus Christ the second time if ever they have a chance. They should wait for Abba Father to come down to this sinful world and show them the perfect thing. Keep waiting, don't TRY, let's see who at d lose. I am not saying that dere r no scams on net, and I do not support that erythin dere are scam. Similary I may not believ in getting rich ova nyt... I feel like given a whole day seminar to these set of ppo; but even if I do, hw many wud listen. I wud onli sugest they flash back on d lives of gr8 men like Thomas Edison, what about Albert Einstein, hw bout d man behind Facebook, of d owner of Micro soft n d list goes on n on.
THINK ABOUT IT
Re: Money Making Schemes Prohibited In This Jobs Section by ifyalways(f): 8:40am On Aug 29, 2012
There is no "report to the mods" thread in this section?

Anyways, I think this thread should be deleted :

http://www.nairaland.com/1032107/waec-2012-12-witheld-result#11976748
Re: Money Making Schemes Prohibited In This Jobs Section by Obinoscopy(m): 9:08am On Aug 29, 2012
ifyalways: There is no "report to the mods" thread in this section?

Anyways, I think this thread should be deleted :

http://www.nairaland.com/1032107/waec-2012-12-witheld-result#11976748

Thanks Ify for reporting that thread.
The thread in question has been deleted and the OP banned.
Pls use the 'Report' button below any dubious posts you come across or you send me or any other moderator within the job/vacancy section a PM. wink
Regards
Re: Money Making Schemes Prohibited In This Jobs Section by ifyalways(f): 10:54am On Aug 29, 2012
That was fast and commendable .

Welldone Mod. Saw the other one too.

Re: Money Making Schemes Prohibited In This Jobs Section by walexydon(m): 10:58am On Sep 01, 2012
U cant blame pple...for sharing opportunities cos of the situation of the country

Re: Money Making Schemes Prohibited In This Jobs Section by guonno: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2012
PLEASE, DOES CUSTOMS NIGERIA AND OTHER FEDRAL AGENCY ADVERTIZE EVRY YEAR? SORRY MY QUESTION IS OF TOPIC.THANKZ.

Re: Money Making Schemes Prohibited In This Jobs Section by philip0906: 11:07am On Sep 10, 2012
do nigerians have to be told ll these b4 they would be cautious?
Re: Money Making Schemes Prohibited In This Jobs Section by 1forall: 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2012
^ You would be surprised

Re: Money Making Schemes Prohibited In This Jobs Section by kaz4cash: 11:01am On Sep 22, 2012
Am a newbie here. Thks 4 d info. I hop dis will all those scammers.
Re: Money Making Schemes Prohibited In This Jobs Section by billchucks(m): 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2012
i agree with you guys lots of fraud stars online
Re: Money Making Schemes Prohibited In This Jobs Section by capitalA: 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2012
i dont understand you guys!!! should you fall for a business or money making avenue? why dont you go ahead and do your research by asking for websites and adresses of such companies... you dont have to rob yourself of a good opportunity and there is no such thing as quick or easy money as you still gotta work for it in the end...
you have the internet to guide you, google and co...
be wise!!!
the fact that people have fallen victim dont mean you will. if a business or money making avenue comes up here, i expect you take a deep look into every single opportunity before you dive.
yall arent kids.

Re: Money Making Schemes Prohibited In This Jobs Section by capitalA: 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2012
malakus:

Don't mind the doubting Thomas.
These are the very group of people who are ready to crucify Jesus Christ the second time if ever they have a chance. They should wait for Abba Father to come down to this sinful world and show them the perfect thing. Keep waiting, don't TRY, let's see who at d lose. I am not saying that dere r no scams on net, and I do not support that erythin dere are scam. Similary I may not believ in getting rich ova nyt... I feel like given a whole day seminar to these set of ppo; but even if I do, hw many wud listen. I wud onli sugest they flash back on d lives of gr8 men like Thomas Edison, what about Albert Einstein, hw bout d man behind Facebook, of d owner of Micro soft n d list goes on n on.
THINK ABOUT IT
they are nothing but bad losers!!! ive equally had bad experiences with refferals but i found onne that actually makes sense and there are people who have shown me proof!! ever heard of TIG? please google it ......

Re: Money Making Schemes Prohibited In This Jobs Section by SheihkTuroobi(m): 11:55am On Nov 13, 2012
Well all i have to say is that it is just a nice idea because this country is getting messed up by people who want to do away with our money...

(0) (1) (2) (Reply)

General Electric Africa Early Career Development Program- Finance, Nigeria / GSK Aptitude Test Invitation...lets Meet Here / Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.