Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? (19038 Views)

Photos + VIDEO Of BBA Housemate, Betty Having Sex. / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Uti Nwachukwu Is The Winner Of Bba Allstars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by SisiKill1: 6:39pm On May 31, 2012
They all "hate the show with a passion" yet they can tell you the names of the house guests, where they were born, who had a doll growing up and who didn't. They can tell you who wore what when and what they had for lunch three days ago.

Where I come from there is a name for people like that. . .Three guesses and the first two don't count.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by crackhouse(m): 6:48pm On May 31, 2012
That's another way of luring people into darkness. Devil always have a way of taking people away from God and he does so by doing what pleases the flesh because it's through the flesh that he gets to humans. We steal, kill, fornicate and do other evil things b/cos we want to satisfy the flesh. Agents of devil are every where & they introduce such kind of programmes to lead people astray. BBA is one of such programmes and it's not of God. Take it or leave it, believe it or not and for those that said it's entertainment, there are so many good ways to entertain people and the best among them is to know God and knowing God fills ur life with happiness & joy of the heart and that kind of joy is not comparable. Try it and see.
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Nwoka(m): 6:52pm On May 31, 2012
embarassedDemonic show,see d way they flaunt d illuminati signs on their right hands(if u watch d advert)
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by razzberry2(f): 6:58pm On May 31, 2012
Morals or no morals,i dnt like d show..i get bored watchin it..
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by crackhouse(m): 6:59pm On May 31, 2012
Emilo: Now UTI is acting films abi, courtesy success from BBA...... So once i go to BBA and win i am destined to be an actor..

This country/ continent allow the real talent to waste like my wify..... angry
i guess u are not married yet
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 31, 2012
dustydee: Designed to keep DSTV subscribers paying their subscription until the next premier league season.
Correct
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by bigiyaro(m): 7:03pm On May 31, 2012
The big brother show is just as useless and aimless as its producers,as far as am concern its promotion as phornography.it has added and will add nothing to the lives of people.
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by tobz(f): 7:14pm On May 31, 2012
I honestly thought that people would make comments whether the current edition is interesting or not, was so surprised to see all dis demonic and illuminati crap. Dis is just terrible really. all dis so called born again christians, na una do pass. Big brother is not by force to watch o, and its even restrictive, in other words, you have to send an sms to show an interest if you want to watch, dis is becos they know it is not a programme for everyone. So you suscribed n now ure complaining that its a demonic show. dem force you to watch? you that youre watching, arent you demonic as well?
Christians that mentions the devils name more than the name of the lord. Rubbish. and those that they say that it doesnt teach anythn, jst so you know, television is for entertainment, some watch it for laughs, some for mindless meaningless crap, with all the everyday stress at work, i wouldnt mind watching sme mindless crap whn i get home.

Its a free world, if it doesnt suit you, switch off your television or radio and read your bible or go to bed, better still, smash your television, its was manufactured by the devil to lead the children of God astray. Nonsense!!! :

5 Likes

Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by nelly4(f): 7:15pm On May 31, 2012
@leonard
u just spat out crap just like BBA cos comedy is one thing stupidity is another thing.......comedy makes sense in a funny way and offcourse u laugh about it....BBA is an avenue to make jobless youths rich only for dem to waist d money after collecting it course they lack vision for a sound life.....i ask my roomie daily what she learns from it and all she says is pls leave me alone......yaall are dounced
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Johnnynash(m): 7:19pm On May 31, 2012
i really dont what this programme is all about too it is rubbish and immoral, there are better other better reality programmes on tv better than it
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Psalm351(m): 7:21pm On May 31, 2012
No, @ Poster. The question should be 'what is the aim of BBA?'
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by habayommy: 7:23pm On May 31, 2012
dustydee: Designed to keep DSTV subscribers paying their subscription until the next premier league season.

Hmmmmm How i c♡̨̐mε̲̣̣̣ i neva thought O̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ this all this while
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Neoviper147: 7:24pm On May 31, 2012
simo2rule: I dont think there's any1 alive that hates it more than I do...
I hate it more than you do, Even after death, I will still hate it more than the living.
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by daviesmania(m): 7:31pm On May 31, 2012
Africa's little way of showing the western world dat she's in de p0rn game
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by damilola15: 7:33pm On May 31, 2012
ZUBY77: And the senseless lady living with me removed live formular 1 race to watch BBA. Begged, begged and shouted and couldnt get the remote control out of her. She is leaving soon, she doesnt know that yet.
Lol, she's probably an agent of darkness.
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by damoskiy(m): 8:01pm On May 31, 2012
most people complain they don't like it.if you have followed big brother stargame from the day they started you would see that there are people that read their bible daily in the big brother house.when the stargame first started every onein my house was complaining but they have now gotten used to watching the progarm.you learn about life and a lot of things from the big broter house.except from some naughty set of people that behave like whores.its fun watching it seriously.we have all have freedom to watch watever i want and you didn't pay my subcription fee so its not by force.dstv didn't force you to tune to the channel so...
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 31, 2012
The aim is to exhibit debauchery while raking in huge profits, and at the end pay the most debased contestant a little slice of the takings.

Corporate p0rnography wink
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by czay(m): 8:10pm On May 31, 2012
plagiarised western sintered so called civilisation..nonsense!
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by francis247(m): 8:26pm On May 31, 2012
To promote indolence, promiscuity, frivolity, and make followers out of leaders.
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Gentleboby: 8:26pm On May 31, 2012
FAILURE ! Entertainment turn to a curse and lunatic show this time around,

DSTV needs to go back to the drawn-board and re-design otherwise the children at home will start possess spirit of lunatic, Like I told you long ago most investors fool Nigerians even the rest of Africa.
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 31, 2012
Depends on what entertains you, but i hate reality tv shows. Very boring. Do you know how entertained i feel watching agama lizards guilding their territories jealously ?
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by asidere(m): 8:40pm On May 31, 2012
The aim of BBA is about making money for the mnet,promoting and advertising the products of their sponsors,also make money for mtn,airtel and co thru voting.it was through big brother that i first knew about shoprite,kfc,vodka e.t.c.To the housemate it is all about exposure,let the world know that i exist and also win the money.BBA teaches the viewers nothing.there is no entertainment in BBA

1 Like

Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by 234GT(m): 8:45pm On May 31, 2012
I used to think I was the only one in the world who hates this programme. I hate the programme more than the devil himself.
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by ritux: 8:50pm On May 31, 2012
last year this question was asked.

it has been asked today again.

next year another person will still ask.

simple mnet wants to make money. it is all business.

1 Like

Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Oluwadare: 8:55pm On May 31, 2012
Sincerely uh na no go kill me with laugh, BBA is an optional aswell as restriction program y'all knw what its all about b4 requested for it, so why complaing again. Is like buying mr Ibu or Osuofa films and complaining of being funny is that not lame?
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Gentleboby: 9:07pm On May 31, 2012
Oluwadare: Sincerely uh na no go kill me with laugh, BBA is an optional aswell as restriction program y'all knw what its all about b4 requested for it, so why complaing again. Is like buying mr Ibu or Osuofa films and complaining of being funny is that not lame?

Like igbo man used to say you don buy market.
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 31, 2012
asidere: The aim of BBA is about making money for the mnet,promoting and advertising the products of their sponsors,also make money for mtn,airtel and co thru voting.it was through big brother that i first knew about shoprite,kfc,vodka e.t.c.To the housemate it is all about exposure,let the world know that i exist and also win the money.BBA teaches the viewers nothing.there is no entertainment in BBA

Then u must be a dunce. Where have u been living? Even a bushman inn the Kalahari desert with no electricity and pipe borne water knows shop rite,IFC & co.
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by ifeci: 9:27pm On May 31, 2012
Then u must be a dunce. Where have u been living? Even a bushman inn the Kalahari desert with no electricity and pipe borne water knows shop rite,IFC & co.

Did u mean Kfc? or marketing a new joint u just opened called IFC? u r trying to correct someone when u too, u r lacking knowledge; makes u worse than the prsn. stop cursing wen u r equally an ignoramus!
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Sike(m): 9:38pm On May 31, 2012
Rub.bish Prog!
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Coldfaya(m): 10:21pm On May 31, 2012
simo2rule: I dont think there's any1 alive that hates it more than I do...

me.....
V not seen any benefit of d damn s**t. Hate it wif passion
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by otodeluxe(m): 10:22pm On May 31, 2012
BBA is either a sex academy or just a brothel for people who want to stroke and cuddle.

It baffles be a lot, and sometimes I used to wonder why people prefer to useless their time on such things or is it still because of common N10,000,000 that is equivalent to just $1,000,000dollars. I tire o!
Re: What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? by Nosyke(m): 10:31pm On May 31, 2012
If you don't see anything wrong with the Big Brother Sodom (I choose to call it so cos there is nothing remtotely African in it) then your moral value need to be changed and you have/had serious family issues
LeoMax: OMG now I know the people in Nairaland are bunch of unhappy people with serious family problems that nothing is funny anymore. Little wonder the weirdo comments here. BBA is extremely entertaining to me and others who find time to be happy, and entertainment is the aim. cheesos, I guess i am have been blogging on the wrong forum. Chinekeeeee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obiano Commissions Digital TV And Radio Complex In Awka- PHOTOS / Married Again (punar Vivah) / Being Yourself On BBNaija: Cee-C Vs Tacha Vs Erica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.