Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

What DO You Want From The United Kingdom - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What DO You Want From The United Kingdom (578 Views)

Anything You Want From The Alaba International Market ? / What You Want From Your Bank? / Offer From United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What DO You Want From The United Kingdom by Satisfied: 1:32am On May 30, 2012
Hi All

I have a company here in UK and Nigeria. Recently my Business partners have been discussing reaching the need of Nigerians who would like to order ANY items from any of the following UK stores/website(i.e Tesco,Asda,Debenhams,Marks and Spencer,Curry,PC world,Argos,...etc) and get it delivered to them in Nigeria.

This will be achieved by offering cheap, reasonable shipping prices, fast and environmentally sound service, and maintaining 100% customer satisfaction

We would be really interested to know

1. Will this be of an interest to you
2. How you would like to Gain our Trust
3. What method of payment would you prefer (Bank payment into any of Naira account , Western Union money transfer...)

Any more ideas on what to consider will be much apreciated wink

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Funding Alert Pay / Legal Seminar For Landlord/landowners And Tenants / Want To Own A Ship?. Yes You Can !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.