Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea Ar Set 2 Complete D Signing Of Hulk - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea Ar Set 2 Complete D Signing Of Hulk (17919 Views)

BREAKING NEWS.. Chelsea Sack Rafael Benitez / Breaking News!!! Chelsea Has A New Manager No More Benitez (pics) / Breaking News: Chelsea Appoint Nigerian Micheal Emenalo As Assistant Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea Ar Set 2 Complete D Signing Of Hulk by johnstar(m): 6:44am On May 30, 2012
Hulk deal, 90percent done grin grin grin grin, all premeirship defender ar in trouble. :Phttp://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/9298692/Hulk-deal-90-per-cent-complete-as-Chelsea-prepare-to-wrap-up-transfer-for-highly-regarded-Porto-striker.html
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea Ar Set 2 Complete D Signing Of Hulk by REMMEI(m): 7:29am On May 30, 2012
I GUESS WE SHOULD LET IT DONE BEFORE MAKING IT A NEWS..GOOD MOVE THOUGH JUST LIKE HAZARD..BUT AREN'T CHELSEA GONNA GET FALCAO NO MORE?..
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea Ar Set 2 Complete D Signing Of Hulk by 1025: 12:16pm On May 30, 2012
@johnstar,
from the day we won barca and buyern to lift that ucl trophy, no other news is breaking again. we are signing more and more players because we will be in a lot of competitions come next season. falcao is not the type of player i want in chelsea. we need a hulk. there is one new guy in brazil, lucas moura, i am talking with roman over that guy. we are out to set europe ablaze. some ppl say roman money don finish. we wan prove them wrong.
na vex we dey vex now.
uefa is planing a replay of barca chelsea come next season and na shame we wan do them.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea Ar Set 2 Complete D Signing Of Hulk by johnstar(m): 12:42pm On May 30, 2012
1025 grin grin grin, u funny o, dis is jst d beginning #gbam
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea Ar Set 2 Complete D Signing Of Hulk by 1025: 4:46pm On May 30, 2012
if that barca gay coach now come to chelsea, messi will come with him and then we can talk to ronaldo.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea Ar Set 2 Complete D Signing Of Hulk by johnstar(m): 4:52pm On May 30, 2012
#gbam
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea Ar Set 2 Complete D Signing Of Hulk by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 30, 2012
Good
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea Ar Set 2 Complete D Signing Of Hulk by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 30, 2012
Good.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea Ar Set 2 Complete D Signing Of Hulk by nethacker(m): 2:24am On Jun 01, 2012
we go too bad if all things go well but i hope all those senior players go allow these young boys perform sha.

====================Cech=======================

========Ivanovic===Terry==Luiz===Cole==========

================Romeu/Mikel====================

==Lampard/Mereiles====Bertrand/DeBryune========

=Hulk/Ramires/Mata============Hazard/Marin=====

============Torres/Lukaku/Sturridge============

Season of Goals grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea Ar Set 2 Complete D Signing Of Hulk by Mcleo007(m): 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2012
nethacker: we go too bad if all things go well but i hope all those senior players go allow these young boys perform sha.

====================Cech=======================

========Ivanovic===Terry==Luiz===Cole==========

================Romeu/Mikel====================

==Lampard/Mereiles====Bertrand/DeBryune========

=Hulk/Ramires/Mata============Hazard/Marin=====

============Torres/Lukaku/Sturridge============

Season of Goals grin grin grin

This assemblage you have is not a threat, believe me! Its nowhere close to what the duo of Barca and Madrid have,not even mentioning Man city. Safe for the Formica defence and an above average goalkeeper, the rest are average class. Your judgement seems bestruck by the current euphoria of winning the champs league. You need no soothsayer to tell you Chelsea winning that competition has with it a hallmark of fortune. Them winning it makes me believe in fate and destiny! The midfield combo is nothing far from a stoke/Swansea make-up; hazzle the opponents within your territory, send a long ball afloat to waiting heads and hoof, a fluke of a goal emerges. grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea Ar Set 2 Complete D Signing Of Hulk by 1025: 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2012
This assemblage you have is not a threat, believe me! Its nowhere close to what the duo of Barca and Madrid have,not even mentioning Man city. Safe for the Formica defence and an above average goalkeeper, the rest are average class. Your judgement seems bestruck by the current euphoria of winning the champs league. You need no soothsayer to tell you Chelsea winning that competition has with it a hallmark of fortune. Them winning it makes me believe in fate and destiny! The midfield combo is nothing far from a stoke/Swansea make-up; hazzle the opponents within your territory, send a long ball afloat to waiting heads and hoof, a fluke of a goal emerges.

@Mcleo007,
this is same old song. say something new. we have all heard this ones. you sound like a man u fan, are u? howard webb. abegi. we want to hear new things. all u waited for to chelsea to loose out was like waiting in vain. if if u are just believing in fate and destiny then u are a late comer. when we lost to man u on penalties in moscow, u never believed in fate and destiny abi? when barca pushed us with the help of ovrabo, u never mature to believe in anything abi? na now u wan dey believe. in fact don't believe till we retain the trophy next season. mr.fate and destiny, check out this pic below and tell me the fate and destiny of the ppl on top of it.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea Ar Set 2 Complete D Signing Of Hulk by Mcleo007(m): 12:50am On Jun 02, 2012
1025:

@Mcleo007,
this is same old song. say something new. we have all heard this ones. you sound like a man u fan, are u? howard webb. abegi. we want to hear new things. all u waited for to chelsea to loose out was like waiting in vain. if if u are just believing in fate and destiny then u are a late comer. when we lost to man u on penalties in moscow, u never believed in fate and destiny abi? when barca pushed us with the help of ovrabo, u never mature to believe in anything abi? na now u wan dey believe. in fact don't believe till we retain the trophy next season. mr.fate and destiny, check out this pic below and tell me the fate and destiny of the ppl on top of it.

I expected to hear you spew these entire garbage. Thank goodness, you didnt disappoint me. tongue
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea Ar Set 2 Complete D Signing Of Hulk by johnstar(m): 8:16am On Jun 02, 2012
Hazard

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea Ar Set 2 Complete D Signing Of Hulk by 1025: 9:24am On Jun 02, 2012
this blue jersey will fit hazard die. he looks like a born blue.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea Ar Set 2 Complete D Signing Of Hulk by johnstar(m): 10:01am On Jun 02, 2012
#gbam
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea Ar Set 2 Complete D Signing Of Hulk by youngsoye(m): 1:53am On Jun 04, 2012
1025: this blue jersey will fit hazard die. he looks like a born blue.
he go fit hulk pass am
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea Ar Set 2 Complete D Signing Of Hulk by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:01am On Jun 04, 2012
johnstar: Hulk deal, 90percent done grin grin grin grin, all premeirship defender ar in trouble

bros when is it going to increase to 90.1%? grin smh
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea Ar Set 2 Complete D Signing Of Hulk by 1025: 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2012
bros when is it going to increase to 90.1%? smh

@4llerbuntu,
keep ur hands and legs crossed. new fans are welcome as we are in for great things. i see chelsea as been addressed like this come next season, community shield winners, super cup winners, world club winners, epl ?, fa cup owners, carling cup users.
are u aware that chelsea is building a new trophy show room/cabinets to accommodate our anticipated trophies next season.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea Ar Set 2 Complete D Signing Of Hulk by vizman4i(m): 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2012
na lie be that..........
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea Ar Set 2 Complete D Signing Of Hulk by 1025: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2012
na lie be that..........

@vizman4i,
uncle, which one is the lie? do i look like someone that can lie?

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspurs (1 - 0) On 8th August 2015 / F.A Cup: Norwich City Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 6th January 2018 / Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 8th November 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.