Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,228 members, 7,780,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:12 PM

Instant And Cheapest Registration For Toefl, Gre, Gmat, Ielts, Sat (i & Ii), Act - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Instant And Cheapest Registration For Toefl, Gre, Gmat, Ielts, Sat (i & Ii), Act (2749 Views)

A Thread For Toefl,gre,gmat,sat,ielts Takers / Oversea Full Scholarship ( Register For Toefl, Gre, Sat, Act @ Affordable Price / How To Register And Sit For TOEFL,GRE,GMAT,SAT And PTE In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instant And Cheapest Registration For Toefl, Gre, Gmat, Ielts, Sat (i & Ii), Act by easykenedy: 9:59am On May 30, 2012
Dear Nairalanders,
I want you to grab this your long awaiting opportunity to register for all your international programs at the cheapest rate you cannot find elsewhere. It is possible for our organization to register the intending overseas students cheaper than any contending establishments due to our sure links to the origin of these international examinations in the United States. The organizers are: mba.com; ets.org; collegeboard.org etc. Your registration will be performed within 24hrs of payment. The exams are: TOEFL (#22,000); GRE (#32,000); GMAT (#35,000); IELTS (#30,000); SAT (1 & 2)(#18,000); ACT (#18,000). Pls, don't try to get it less than that from anybody; because any attempt to do so may land you in the hand of the fraudsters who specialize in using fake cards to register. If you're ready to be helped, pay and send your details into these contacts: david 08039292887, 08153540319 & 08091573520, Pay into GTB, Challenge branch for any of the program. A/C Name: Folorunso Kehinde David, A/C No: 0030992343. Pls., after payment, text your teller No, Name, E-mail, Int'l passport No to any of the contact above, and you can call to make further enquiry. Ibadan Office: No 32, Dugbe/Ososami Road, Oke-Ado, Ibadan. EUREKA CEC, BOLA IGE STREET, OKE ADO IBADAN.
Re: Instant And Cheapest Registration For Toefl, Gre, Gmat, Ielts, Sat (i & Ii), Act by rowlandoo: 1:18pm On May 30, 2012
Can u register me for ACT , june intake please
Re: Instant And Cheapest Registration For Toefl, Gre, Gmat, Ielts, Sat (i & Ii), Act by RUNSTOEFLGRE: 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2012
rowlandoo: Can u register me for ACT , june intake please
YES YO CAN CONTACT ME FOR THAT
Re: Instant And Cheapest Registration For Toefl, Gre, Gmat, Ielts, Sat (i & Ii), Act by daret002(m): 9:16am On Jul 26, 2015
RUNSTOEFLGRE:
YES YO CAN CONTACT ME FOR THAT
Toefl 2015?....u are still in the business?

(1) (Reply)

Benin Republic Admission - Direct Entry | Transfer | O Level / A Level School In Lekki / Study In Cheap Universities In Europe!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.