Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa (13303 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by SpiritofOkija(m): 11:48am On May 30, 2012
Lagos preacher heals bedridden Nollywood actor

Bedridden Nollywood actor, Enebeli Elebuwa was full of “praises and thanks” to Almighty God during the week as he has received his healing, courtesy of a Lagos based controversial preacher, Dr Sign Fireman. The actor was struck by stroke late last year. Since then, his health has continued to deteriorate on each passing day. He was reportedly bedridden for months before he finally received healing from the “firebrand pastor”. Fireman who came into prominence through the showbiz personalities that attend his church located in Surulere, was said to have been moved by the status of the ailing actor. He instructed his family to relocate the actor to the church where he (Fireman) prayed before Enebeli was healed of his life-threatening ailment. A video posted on Youtube showed the high flying pastor taking steps with the actor, who looked physically drained and weak, after the healing. Fireman could be heard asking Enebeli to walk and take “one step at a time … in the name of Jesus,” which, in the midst of clapping and shouting by the congregation, he strenuously adhered to. Fireman happens to be one of the influential men of God in the country. His extravagance and extremely flashy lifestyle was brought to questioning by CAN recently. “Jesus Christ was never a poor man. He had an accountant following him around” he was quoted as saying.

VANGUARD, Monday, May 28, 2012
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/lagos-preacher-heals-bedridden-nollywood-actor/
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by Fuzzywan: 12:49pm On May 30, 2012
Please, is there any way we can spread this?
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by Jem1: 4:28pm On May 30, 2012
Mr. Enebeli Elebuwa appeared so frail in the video I watched. It was very painful watching him...his eyes almost pleading for respite. I'm not sure he was in a fit state to consent to being paraded so? I may be wrong.
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by olutayo1972(m): 5:00pm On May 30, 2012
lets just thank God that he his healed and praise Jesus
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by omosexy1: 7:18pm On May 30, 2012
I can see that there is a objective here to project Sign Fireman as a man of God. By their ways we shall know them
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by zangiff(m): 12:02pm On May 31, 2012
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by justwise(m): 12:02pm On May 31, 2012
omosexy1: I can see that there is a objective here to project Sign Fireman as a man of God. By their ways we shall know them

I'm glad that you pointed that out, Nigerians know how to promote these crooks called 'men of God'
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by lifestyle1(m): 12:03pm On May 31, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by Basildon1(m): 12:04pm On May 31, 2012
You gotta respect this guy's hustle. cheesy
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by justwise(m): 12:05pm On May 31, 2012
This is the area boy called man of God here in this documentary by Channel 4.

https://www.nairaland.com/794227/dr-sign-fireman-man-god
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 31, 2012
Spirit of Okija: Lagos preacher heals bedridden Nollywood actor

Bedridden Nollywood actor, Enebeli Elebuwa was full of “praises and thanks” to Almighty God during the week as he has received his healing, courtesy of a Lagos based controversial preacher, Dr Sign Fireman. The actor was struck by stroke late last year. Since then, his health has continued to deteriorate on each passing day. He was reportedly bedridden for months before he finally received healing from the “firebrand pastor”. Fireman who came into prominence through the showbiz personalities that attend his church located in Surulere, was said to have been moved by the status of the ailing actor. He instructed his family to relocate the actor to the church where he (Fireman) prayed before Enebeli was healed of his life-threatening ailment. A video posted on Youtube showed the high flying pastor taking steps with the actor, who looked physically drained and weak, after the healing. Fireman could be heard asking Enebeli to walk and take “one step at a time … in the name of Jesus,” which, in the midst of clapping and shouting by the congregation, he strenuously adhered to. Fireman happens to be one of the influential men of God in the country. His extravagance and extremely flashy lifestyle was brought to questioning by CAN recently. “Jesus Christ was never a poor man. He had an accountant following him around” he was quoted as saying.

VANGUARD, Monday, May 28, 2012

Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman**He Is A 419ner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znVIeolDNIQ
Some days ago, controversial man of God, Apostle Sign Fireman posted a video on video sharing site, YouTube claiming to have healed veteran actor, Enebeli Elebuwa of his partial stroke ailment he has been battling with for some months now.

The video showed Enebeli struggling to walk during the healing service done for him. The pastor thereafter claimed that in a matter of days, Enebeli would be able to walk well.

In a political programme, Focus Nigeria aired live on African Independent Television (AIT) this morning, the show's presenter, Gbenga Aruleba reported that investigation carried out reveals otherwise.

According to the report, Pa Elebuwa was interviewed and he claimed that his condition has not improved after his visit to Fireman's church some days ago.

The report further disclosed that the actor is presently lying critically ill at an Abuja hospital, where he is currently being taken care of by Nollywood actress, Stella Damasus, who is paying the bills.

Nigeriafilms.com called a representative of Pa Enebeli, who exclusively told us that the claim by Apostle Fireman of healing Enebeli is not true. The representative told us that the video posted online should not be believed in anyway.

Nigeriafilms.com also put a call through to Stella Damasus on the story but our phone calls were not picked as at the time of publishing this story
Source
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by ocmorale: 12:08pm On May 31, 2012
Pple should verify what they posting here. He is still sick. Enebeli is presently at the Primus Int'l Hospital, Karu in Abuja. he is still bed-ridden and he calls for help from well-meaning nigerians. Check ur last night's AIT news. pls
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by ebamma(m): 12:09pm On May 31, 2012
when jesus christ healed somebody in the bible, did he trumpet his achievement?,

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by cowgurl: 12:16pm On May 31, 2012
Hmm! But I don't wanna miss Mr Andrew, I love that guy, Him, Pete Edochie n Alex Usifo.
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by lifestyle1(m): 12:18pm On May 31, 2012
i feel sorry for the old man... sickness is not a good thing..
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 31, 2012
In saner climes, even if nothing else is achieved, this exposé would reduce the number of flamboyant charlatans exploiting the weak by one.
In another country...
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by Ibime(m): 12:19pm On May 31, 2012
Is that what they call healing these days?

When my grandaddy had stroke and was bedridden, he was walking after a few months just like Enebeli.

This is no healing. God heals completely. This is simply someone in the recovery phase of a stroke being passed off as a healing.

Half the man's face is drooping, his limp hand is being held up by Sign Fireman, his speech hasnt recovered, and he looks confused and in anguish.

I pity anyone with medical condition hanging their last hope on Fireman.
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 31, 2012
Propaganda
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by Mustay(m): 12:23pm On May 31, 2012
He's best fit for the Nollywood screens.
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by Sisterfatie(f): 12:25pm On May 31, 2012
And pigs fly
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by Tinkybabe(f): 12:26pm On May 31, 2012
The man still looks so frail..I couldn't help but shed a tear.May the lord heal him completely.As for the 'man of God' I reserve my comment.
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:31pm On May 31, 2012
I shall be there this Sunday to receive my Healing against Subsidy Removal

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by samyng(m): 12:32pm On May 31, 2012
Praise GOD thank GOD Enebeli Elebuwa is healed
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by felixtare(m): 12:37pm On May 31, 2012
are we so blind to see the pains he is going thru,one step at a time my shiiiiiiiit
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by ayox2003: 12:42pm On May 31, 2012
The title says it all.
I thought God heals not a Pastor.
SMH.
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 31, 2012
samyng: Praise GOD thank GOD Enebeli Elebuwa is healed

A mind is a terrible thing to waste angry
I do sympathise though, as I know the educational system in Nigeria makes little or no provisions for those with learning difficulties.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by ACM10: 12:47pm On May 31, 2012
Bullsh!t. . . .why wz hiz gait not restored? Neurologist in collabo with a physiotherapist can perform better job. I can't be fooled by this charade. BTW, there are loads of such cases in the hospital. Must God heal in front of camera?
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by seenoevil1: 12:47pm On May 31, 2012
ANDREW SHOULDA CHECKED OUT WHEN HE HAD THE CHANCE TO . IN A HELLHOLE LIKE NIGERIA ITS ALL MAN FOR HIMSELF ! WE DON'T HELP EACH OTHER INSTEAD THE RICH PASTORS GO ABOUT BUYING JETS LIKE THEY ARE PREPARING FOR AN AIR INVASION OR SOMETHING .
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by AfroBlue(m): 1:04pm On May 31, 2012
Re: Pastor Sign-Fireman "Heals" Enebeli Elebuwa by seenoevil1: 1:09pm On May 31, 2012
Some photos of Pastor fireman:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch / Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals / Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.