Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Best Friend Wants To Date My Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Friend Wants To Date My Sister (11500 Views)

My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / Can I Date My Ex Boyfriend's Best Friend? / Is It Wrong To Date My Friend's Ex-boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Friend Wants To Date My Sister by Txlonghorn(m): 8:27am On Apr 01, 2006
How would you feel if one of your buddies keep checking out your sister. I have this very good friend of mine we went to college with.  A good guy and all, his like a brother, ever since I've been home, everytime my sister and I go out even to the corner store, he wants to hang with us. The other day he was calling my sister on her cell for only God knows why, and my crazy sister is not telling me whats going on and tries to play the whole thing off.Can you imagine the nerve of that girl.

Anyways I though friend are not supposed to date each others sister, I thought friends have this bond among each other and dating each others sisters is just a taboo. I'm so mad at this guy and my crazy sister. What do you guys think.
Re: Best Friend Wants To Date My Sister by 2cantango(f): 8:52am On Apr 01, 2006
Sweetie, I think you have to face the fact that there's nothing you can do about it. Your sis will date whoever she chooses. If the guy is your mate, and obviously you like him, isn't that a better option than her placing her interest in some nasty dude you don't like Just be cool and let her know you support her choice. . . she's more likely to give you the gossip if she feels you're not against the union wink cheesy
Re: Best Friend Wants To Date My Sister by Txlonghorn(m): 9:41am On Apr 01, 2006
You right 2can it's just that guys are not supposed to date each others sisters it's just not done. sweetie it's a guy thing you'll never understand. I'm pretty sure there are things ladies have in commom we guys would never understand.

By the way 2c where have you been girl Friend I missed you all day cry
Re: Best Friend Wants To Date My Sister by 2cantango(f): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2006
You are educating me well Tx wink I didn't know that guys aren't supposed to date their mates sisters undecided

Come and let me dry your tears with my tongue tongue wink
Re: Best Friend Wants To Date My Sister by Maxflame(m): 10:29am On Apr 01, 2006
2cantango:
Come and let me dry your tears with my tongue tongue wink
Mmmmmmm. . .kinky! grin wink

Tx i know what you mean but, but you only feel that way because you know the evil you do to girls and you're scared of people doing it to your sister let alone your friend. wink
Re: Best Friend Wants To Date My Sister by Whitelady1(f): 11:45am On Apr 01, 2006
@Topic
I know that for a fact. I dont know why guyz do that though.
I have lots of brothers and when we were younger, no g.u.y dare come look for any of their sisters, talkless of their friends asking after us. Infact if any of their friends as much as complimented us, that g.u.y would feel their wrath!  

I remember one incident vividly. Our house used to be filled with guyz (my brothers' friends) on a normal day. There was this particular boy that became interested in one of my sisters. He made passes at her and my sis responded positively. Anytime the boy was around, my sis behaved funny; her tone changes, her steps changes, etc. My brothers got wind of it and boy, they were so mad! It almost led to a physical combat between them and that friend. They had to stop him from coming to our house. And we the sisters? We were made prisoners in our own house! We were forbidden from showing our faces any time ANY OF THEIR FRIENDS was around. And thus we were kind of locked in our rooms like everyday. We couldnt even go to the kitchen, the livingroom, outside for fear of running into the "friends". Talk to any of their friends? You'll be in deep trouble!
I still dont know why brothers do that though.
Re: Best Friend Wants To Date My Sister by Maxflame(m): 11:51am On Apr 01, 2006
Thats crap! angry I'm only protective when i know the guy is shady, and even at that i don't restrict movement, i just advice and if she doesn't listen i cunningly spoil their relationship. wink
Re: Best Friend Wants To Date My Sister by mamaput(f): 11:57am On Apr 01, 2006
My brother was no better.
What pissed me of in my class 1 (my time was before Jess and SSS) a lot of girls punished me because of my brother, he is 4 years older. I think they must have been girls that my brother had dealt with badly.
Anyway he ands his Friend were a dad lot and he knew his friends. The devil you know.
But he left the country and the road was free.
Brothers are fools they run after other peoples sisters but do not want anyone near their sister.
Re: Best Friend Wants To Date My Sister by Maxflame(m): 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2006
do not generalize!
Re: Best Friend Wants To Date My Sister by Fimmy(m): 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2006
its never ur brothers fault all he wants is the best for you
Re: Best Friend Wants To Date My Sister by Maxflame(m): 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2006
Dude you sound like you're guilty of such. wink
Re: Best Friend Wants To Date My Sister by mamaput(f): 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2006
Fimmy:

its never your brothers fault all he wants is the best for you

Best my ass he is more worried about his repuation
He is more worried about how people will talk of his sister.
They will talk about his sister the same way he talks about his girlfriend.
Re: Best Friend Wants To Date My Sister by 2cantango(f): 12:48pm On Apr 01, 2006
perhaps you should all just appreciate the fact that you have a brother, regardless of whether you think his motives are pure or not.
Re: Best Friend Wants To Date My Sister by mamaput(f): 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2006
ya ya my Brother was only good in taking my pocket money and using us to cover up for his misdeeds.
Even when he bashed the car, he said i should say i was the one .
I have not gained anything from him in my life nothing at all.
Re: Best Friend Wants To Date My Sister by 2cantango(f): 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2006
life isn't always about what can be gained from other people in our lives, sometimes we're in their life for a reason that isn't centered around us.
Re: Best Friend Wants To Date My Sister by Zahymaka(m): 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2006
Why do boys always try to "protect" their sisters. To me it's over-protection. I had a friend we used to tease in high school. We'd call him our "in-law" [he had about six sisters and he was the only boy]. At one time he almost brawled with one of us.

We were like "your sister is miles away from here -- what chance is there of . . , "

I've come across a lot of guys like that. I don't have a sister so I wonder why those who do behave so funnily.
Re: Best Friend Wants To Date My Sister by mamaput(f): 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2006
cos they are pratts
Re: Best Friend Wants To Date My Sister by Zahymaka(m): 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2006
Hey -- not all do. One of them wanted me to befriend his sister. Wasn't interested.
Re: Best Friend Wants To Date My Sister by Txlonghorn(m): 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2006
One question for the ladies if you'll don't mind me asking. Is it OK for brothers to be protective of there sisters ? In my case I know this guy that wants to date my sister he was like my best friend.We went to college together, we did some really crazy things in college, but who didn't.That was like the first time most of us had total independence from our strict Nigerian parents.

Anyway this dude says his a changed person, I heard him telling my Mom the other day he found God. I'm like yeah right who are you fooling. I'm a guy, and I know when we guys just want a good piece of ass we'll lie about anything.

My Mom thinks I'm being very childish, but she don't seem to understand.Maybe I just need to tell her all the crazy stuff my friend and I did in college.
Re: Best Friend Wants To Date My Sister by Hotstepper(f): 6:27pm On Apr 01, 2006
he might be a changed person regardless wuteva u ppl did in skool and you, r u a changed person and am sure u r dating dating someone's brother out dere
Re: Best Friend Wants To Date My Sister by Zahymaka(m): 6:45pm On Apr 01, 2006
You may be right Hotstepper but remember they're friends. He should be able to sense if he has really changed or not.
Re: Best Friend Wants To Date My Sister by mamaput(f): 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2006
I Know my brother and will recommend him to nobody .
If he.was not my brother and my sister wanted him i will tell her what i think of him.
He is a Pratt.
There are some things that people cannot change about them.
If i had a friend in school that never liked to share it will be like that all her life.
If she was greedy she will always be greedy.
and a spy will always be a spy
as a pratt will always be a prall.
I love my brother but he is a pratt.
One of my friends met him and said she would not mind him . hI told her to forget him his a pratt
Re: Best Friend Wants To Date My Sister by Zahymaka(m): 7:28pm On Apr 01, 2006
One would think you don't like your brother with you going on and on about him being a pratt.
Re: Best Friend Wants To Date My Sister by mamaput(f): 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2006
Sorry cant help it just talked to him today.
Tomorrow i will think different .
Re: Best Friend Wants To Date My Sister by kajad(m): 7:40pm On Apr 01, 2006
@tx
Your best friend dating your sister at this stage is serious business.
If he want to mess around; it would not be with your sister! if you feel so strongly about it, why not talk to him. Ask him if ithis is for real or a game, remind him of the rules if he wants to play game.
Re: Best Friend Wants To Date My Sister by Seun(m): 7:48pm On Apr 01, 2006
Two stupid beliefs:
- Friends are not supposed to date eash others' sisters. (Says who? God?)
- Friends are not supposed to date each other. (Very stupid: leads to fairy-tale relationships that don't last. Perhaps enemies should be the ones dating each other?)
Re: Best Friend Wants To Date My Sister by Rhodalyn(f): 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2006
that is not the best of situations cuz should there be a break- up between them, then it's gonna affect your friendship and you also wouldnt take kindly to it when your friend ditches your sis, but then it's already happened so just hope for the best wink
Re: Best Friend Wants To Date My Sister by snazzydawn(f): 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2006
Seun:

Two stupid beliefs:
- Friends are not supposed to date eash others' sisters. (Says who? God?)
- Friends are not supposed to date each other. (Very stupid: leads to fairy-tale relationships that don't last. Perhaps enemies should be the ones dating each other?)

thank you very much,darling!!!
Re: Best Friend Wants To Date My Sister by mamaput(f): 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2006
A good Friend of mien has a daughter, her best friend a son.
The son and daughter started going out.
My friend was not happy about it . Notting against the boy, but it will change her relationship to her friend.
They broke up later .
And what happened to the mums?
Re: Best Friend Wants To Date My Sister by kajad(m): 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2006
its best to avoid dating your friend's sister unless you just want to go marry her. Once you date your friend's sister your relationship with him is gone.
Re: Best Friend Wants To Date My Sister by Rhodalyn(f): 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2006
exactly!!!!! wink wink
Re: Best Friend Wants To Date My Sister by Zahymaka(m): 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2006
Depends. I've seen some relationships going on both ways -- as long as the friend isn't a player.

By the way, who's watched Valentino? It's a useless Nigerian film but you'll see something like that there between Omenka, Valentino and Omenka's sister.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Life Of A Massager With "Happy Ending" (Pics) / Incest Sex Has Come To Stay / I Caught My Wife Cheating On Me In Bed With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.