Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria - Webmasters (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria (34392 Views)

Website Designing, Development & Training / Which Pays More In Lagos - Selling Clothes In Boutiques Vs Web Designing / Teach Me Everything About Web Development In 3months And Name Your Price!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2012
osobanson: contact me on: 08068508023. To learn web development

Need help contact me on ceo@softchaseng.com or call 0802652 3355
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by tedjazz(m): 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2012
vladimiros:

said it all,

i am 18 years old and working on my startup now
lets hear it..i could be help...
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by vladimiros: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2012
tedjazz: lets hear it..i could be help...

yeah, would love ur contact
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by tedjazz(m): 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2012
vladimiros:

yeah, would love ur contact
oladele_tobi@yahoo.com
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by vladimiros: 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2012
tedjazz: oladele_tobi@yahoo.com

sent (through gmail)
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by Kpimp: 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2012
finds this post interesting
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by dederocs(m): 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2012
[quote author=nikky5]I am just the luckiest and I give all the glory to God.I learnt this skill all alone at home barely 2 years ago.Last December I bought a house in Lagos with the proceed from a site.I do it as a part time biz but am an aggressive marketer.
Boss ı have a fantastıc ıdea on a websıte ı want to create,the ıdea targets foreıgners comıng ınto Nıgerıa as well as nıgerıans.
ı need a partner lıke you to work wıth me on thıs.am a marketer.08063276708
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by adeadebayor: 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2012
GOOD NEWS
Are you in need of video material for IT training of any kind or is it latest dump is what is giving sleepless nite , call bayo on 08060015729 or send a mail to adeadebayor@gmail.com grin grin
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by aje33: 2:07pm On Aug 27, 2012
Earn extra cool income..open this link and see things for yourself..the link_---- http:///cagir ...cheers..

[color=][/color]
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by udemzyudex(m): 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2012
i want to go into webdesign but i don't have a laptop,pls is it adviseable to go for it since i don't av a laptop?
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by myviewr: 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2012
@myviewr
hello started a company and now want to give a contract out for a social networking website am looking for
programmers php or python or...... to create a well optimised script
animators to create icons design logo
writers
web
mobile developer
a graphic and web designer for the front end of the website
a manager to overlook all of the work
designer to choose the right colour scheme
a 4 people who would be paid to just use and test the site
*Not i person would not be working on more than ONE thing.
there would only be one person who writes php and i am employing another to write another language
same goes for animators and design logo the work would be shared not just one person focusing on more than one task

i am also investing in some promising softwares and site so if you have any thing pls do send it to me at @myviewr
you have to be good at what you do and also show me some existing work you have done NOTE its not just about your portfolio you would also be tested on the interview with a computer to really measure you ability
so if you not able to measure up you will be sent away

add me on twitter for further discussion and to see other potential people you might be working with
make sure what area you choose you want to do. Make sure your very good at it thanks
@myviewr
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by myviewr: 2:17am On Sep 03, 2012
vladimiros:

sent (through gmail)

Send your contact here to would also like to hear it suni93@hotmail.co.uk
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by jamessmit(m): 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2012
Web design and development looks difficult - if we are new to this programming and designing world. If we are determined to be a web programmer or a designer then with our effort we take control over it, through lots of practice.

It's my personal experience with me - it may be different with others. If anyone wants to be a web programmer or web designer then go with spirit - It's a nice job.
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2012
Best and cheapest webhosting i've ever seen though.. very fast. http://www.akokitesplace.com
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by omobayonle: 7:40am On Sep 15, 2012
hello fellow nairalanders,u guys ar the bomb,am a web developer and i want to orgarnize a 2 days website design training/seminar in ibadan,abk and lagos.and i dont want to handle it all alone,sso therefore i urgently need a proffessional website developer to engage in joint venture partnership with.so that we can plan this training together.and share the profit afterward.call me on 08104926548. For more info on this oppurtunity.......
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by Djtm(m): 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2012
adewaleh: its too bad to be lazy... Try to work tins out
Yeah, I know, But once I get serious, I can stay in front of my laptop for 2-3 days. What is worth doing at all is worth doing well.
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2012
i need a personal online trainer to be a good web developer. i am willing to pay and we can chat at scheduled times. i am currently working on an idea and i need a good head to be successful at it. my schedules are tight but we can meet online. pls send your professional bid to demoler22@yahoo.com let me know in bullet points what you can teach me in 3 months and for how many hours of the week. i am not a novice, my host has templates but i need some more skills. holla
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by Ogundale(m): 6:37am On Sep 17, 2012
Holla at me.
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by filanto(m): 11:33am On Sep 17, 2012
symbian03:

I concur! Programmers needs to conjoin with webdesigners! They're two different species. You can't probably know it all or be good at all. Thats one thing about freelancers

what if the pay is not enough? I may decided to go for it, but others may not be willing
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by debox: 11:30am On Sep 20, 2012
[qumeote author=sujazz][/quote]i needd to build a very very complex website that will host alot of information about businesses in naija and abroad, what will it cost
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by smmdeskcom: 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2012
I am starting new forum for Online earners .I hope i will sucess with all my naira land friend www.smmdesk.com
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 21, 2012
IntlShippr: Friends ..am a newbie,I started 3weeks ago by myself,the course was introsuce in ND2 second semter before I left my skul cos I just got out wit ND and I so much love the webtech course so I choose to do more homework by myself and nao am getting it bur I need more support cos what I can still do nao is the HTML..please I need Itech friends to put me thru somethings around lagos or should add me Funkymaster58@yahoo.com or bbpin 32288938 Thanks okiki.
wia all here 4 u. I encourage u to join blogger lab on facebook and do visit www.onyeukwu.net is a free web design tutorial site.
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by mickyy247: 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2012
web design
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by just4just: 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2012
u guys are woonderful. I want to be a web designer and developer. Pls let me know who can mentor me online or better still if u live around lagos. I will be grateful
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by naijayankee: 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2012
Hello my fellow Naija people, I've seen all your good work, display of skills, talent etc. I'm a Naija born naturalized USA citizen. I will be graduating in May 2013 with my degree in Information Programming. I'm a member of several cyber clubs and want to start up mine with my fellow Naija people. Technology is where the money is and the future aswell as we know.
I'm in search of skillful guys from Naija so that we can form the club and come up with something America will know. If you got skills and interested, please come honest and clean cos we know ourselves and let nobody have any intention of fooling the other.
Every great business ideals will be appreciated as we start conversating and we want to work together as a team.
You must be good in programming, website design, marketing or any other skills that will benefit the club.
My name is Ralph and add me on yahoo messenger or shoot me an email.
raphtexas@yahoo.com

Thanks Guys.
Re: The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria by MrNigeria2(m): 10:09am On Sep 24, 2012
STRICTLY FOR
MEMBERS
You can get your cheap Web host of
1GIGABYTE DiskSpace and 10
GIGABYTE Bandwidth for N1700 only .
Call 07067804587 now ,or visit http://
www.hostforAfrica.com/

Offer is strictly available for only 10 individuals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

30 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria / 13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh / Omg!!see The Power Of Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.