Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Uniben Prospective Student 2012/2013 Aspirant Click Here Lets Rub Mind - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Prospective Student 2012/2013 Aspirant Click Here Lets Rub Mind (1395 Views)

Share Your 2014 Waec Result Here,lets Celebrate Or Comfort You / 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission, Kogi State University, Aspirant Click Here / Nasarawa State University Aspirant Click Here To Get 2012 Post Ume Schedule. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Uniben Prospective Student 2012/2013 Aspirant Click Here Lets Rub Mind by Kelvin0(m): 3:30pm On May 30, 2012
Yeah some time ago say about 2 years, i waz an ordinary aspirant like you now i am in 200level studyung chemical engineering my dream course ... but something i had diffrentiated me from all other aspirant. Do you realy want to know yeah i guess u are already dying to hear. Now do you know that inspite of the thousands of people that will be sitting for the utme exams slated for 15 june 2012 only about 6000 will be admmitted? dont panic..now hear is how i got my admission. I never stopped believing in God. The bible says ''i will grant unto you whatsoever your heart desires" and i believed that and held unto it. I never had any doubt in me concerning the admission in fact i started buying my school stuffs immeadiately i wrote my jamb. Now here is another thing, when the jamb score was out i was dissappointed cos i tot all i needed was to score above 250 and get express admission. but no i scored 237 a very poor score for the kind of competition i was to find my self(Engineering). as at the time the jamb result was out i immeadiately stopped the cafe work i was doing and started preparing 4 the utme and i gave my self a target to score above 70% to secure my place in the admission list and to God be the glory into uniben and i just finished my first semester 200level exams today and i started reflecting on the journey so far. My advice for you all is to believe in God and 4get about shortcut 2tru bribing of lecturers or watsoever just believe that this year is your year i dont care how many times they have delayed your admission but i am telling today that if you can just believe you will see the wonders of God in your life.Pls and pls God hates sin do not bribe any body for admission God can do it for you as he did it for me. Looking forward to making this country a better place to be. it starts from you and me. I OPERATE A MINI CYBER CAFE HERE IN UNIBEN AIMED AT HELPING STUDENT MEET THEIR ONLINE NEED, SHOULD YOU NEED ANY INFORMATION INQUIRY OR HELP YOU CAN FEEL FREE TO CALL ME ON 07063895091 OR ADD ME ON FACEBOOK (AKHONOKHUE KELVIN EMMANUEL)I WILL BE VERY GLAD TO HELP.

Re: Uniben Prospective Student 2012/2013 Aspirant Click Here Lets Rub Mind by Tgirltemmy(f): 4:23pm On May 30, 2012
Thanks so much may God never let u down.Am applying for putme and upcoming postDE, i believe that tru God all this are possible.wuld get intouch wit u.
Re: Uniben Prospective Student 2012/2013 Aspirant Click Here Lets Rub Mind by beautifulangel: 4:24pm On May 30, 2012
Thanks 4 ur word of encouragement,am an aspirant apply 4 massscom but my score is very low 213 pls I wnt 2 knw my chances
Re: Uniben Prospective Student 2012/2013 Aspirant Click Here Lets Rub Mind by Kelvin0(m): 6:29pm On May 30, 2012
Tgirl-temmy:
Thanks so much may God never let u down.Am applying for putme and upcoming postDE, i believe that tru God all this are possible.wuld get intouch wit u.
Thanks 4 ur prayerz the post utme is slated for 15th and 16th june and you will need to buy the utme sctracth card at designated banks within ugbowo campus so prepare very hard and the lord will see you 2tru.
Re: Uniben Prospective Student 2012/2013 Aspirant Click Here Lets Rub Mind by Kelvin0(m): 6:33pm On May 30, 2012
beautifulangel: Thanks 4 ur word of encouragement,am an aspirant apply 4 massscom but my score is very low 213 pls I wnt 2 knw my chances
for masscom ur score is very ok, like i said its by the grace of God. but u have to try and boost ur post utme score. I have a friend who scored 201 in jamb and scored 50% in post utme and he was offered admission to study computer science. so your score is ok just believe.
Re: Uniben Prospective Student 2012/2013 Aspirant Click Here Lets Rub Mind by Odunnu: 5:00am On May 31, 2012

(1)

Aaua 2012/2013 Post Ume - Get Ready / Relevant Project Topics For Food Science And Technology Students / List Of Low Tuition Universities In The Us With Tuition Fees For International S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.