Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Jonathan Launches Energy Saving Bulbs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Launches Energy Saving Bulbs (797 Views)

Where Are The Buses And Energy Saving Bulbs Mr. President Promised Nigerians? / Jonathan Launches First Nigerian-Built Drone / PHCN Plans To Distribute Energy-saving Bulbs To All Households (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Launches Energy Saving Bulbs by monkeyleg: 8:43pm On May 30, 2012
President Goodluck Jonathan yesterday formally launched energy saving bulbs otherwise known as LED (light emitting diodes) with a view to encouraging Nigerians to buy the bulbs in order to reduce the cost of energy consumption in the country .

What a Lazy Phuck of a President, this is his hollow idea of improving electricity in Nigeria. And the foolish ones will fall as usual

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/jonathan-launches-energy-saving-bulbs/
Re: Jonathan Launches Energy Saving Bulbs by werepeLeri: 8:48pm On May 30, 2012
ONE DAY, YOUR HATRED FOR THIS MAN WILL CAUSE YOUR DEMISE. LOL.
Re: Jonathan Launches Energy Saving Bulbs by monkeyleg: 8:51pm On May 30, 2012
I dont hate. I say the truth when I see it, not like most who would rather deceive themselves that face up to the truth that Goddy has been a total failure. Nigeria remains the first country I can remember where the President launches the introduction of energy saving bulb. how low can our ambition be
Re: Jonathan Launches Energy Saving Bulbs by nku5: 9:22pm On May 30, 2012
cry
Chei!
Re: Jonathan Launches Energy Saving Bulbs by PointB: 9:28pm On May 30, 2012
Energy saving bulb is a step in the right direction.
Re: Jonathan Launches Energy Saving Bulbs by Olaolufred(m): 9:57pm On May 30, 2012
Don't you think a man who wants to build a house must first buy a broom he will be using in sweeping his room?
That is the logic from jona's world.

(1) (Reply)

What Our Leaders Go Home With. Where Is The Future? / Peanus Retraction Hysteria. / Jonathan Sets Up Committee To Review ICJ Judgement On Bakassi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.