Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,080 members, 7,807,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Am Tired Oooo... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Tired Oooo... (629 Views)

.......... / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Tired Oooo... by medulah07: 9:52am On May 31, 2012
Hello Nairalanders,
i just wish to share my take on romance with an age 29 single lady i just met some few months back.it started after she came back from UK then having knew for a while but nothing important btw us. i tried to get closer and then on and on hoping to follow the rules FRIENDSHIP-RELATIONSHIP-CURTSHIP-MARRIAGE....i felt we've gotten to the peak of our friendship and then both of us needed to define what we are doing at this point she already knew what was on my mind.i chose a date to say it which was her birthday. we both hanged out and i said it to her... GUEss what!she said her understanding of love is not the way i perceived it.we talked this out and we cudn't make inference that day and after.i was relentless by acting it makeing her feel the real love i felt for her.but all this she still hasn't get it.each time i say I LOVE YOU she is always silent about it.i tried to avoid her maybe am not the kind of guy for her and easily forget her to move on with life. but she kept on send mails making me feel like ve commited murder.if she doesn't want me then she should let me go abi. what do i do?. am just calm because if a problem appears like there is no solution i think the best is to leave it one day a solution will surface.

pls. advise me i stucked and tired of her game cos i cant allow my painstaken heart be broken after again.
Re: Am Tired Oooo... by Dyt(f): 9:59am On May 31, 2012
only she understands wat she bn thru, y nt pour it out 2 her as u v stated ere, m sure she ll v reasons 4 her actions, jst one more trial n if she no gree den seal ur hrt back, dat lil thing is 2 precious 2 b toyed it
Re: Am Tired Oooo... by lifestyle1(m): 10:03am On May 31, 2012
Dyt: only she understands wat she bn thru, y nt pour it out 2 her as u v stated ere, m sure she ll v reasons 4 her actions, jst one more trial n if she no gree den seal ur hrt back, dat lil thing is 2 precious 2 b toyed it

You did not respond to my question! sad
Re: Am Tired Oooo... by richy5(m): 10:03am On May 31, 2012
[size=16pt]GOOD MORNING[/size]
Re: Am Tired Oooo... by Scash(f): 10:10am On May 31, 2012
Did she say shez not interested? The fact that she dint say she loves you too doesn't mean she doesn't wanna date you. Maybe it takes time for her to fall in love and she doesn't want to rush things. Afterall, u just got to know each other.
Be calm and patient. Wait and see what shez got in her sleeves
Re: Am Tired Oooo... by Dyt(f): 10:14am On May 31, 2012
life_style:

You did not respond to my question! sad

jst did

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Focus / Divorce/seperation / As A Guy, Would You Feel Comfortable If Your Lady Is Taller Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.