Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Explaining Catalysts And Catalyst Codes - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Explaining Catalysts And Catalyst Codes (37436 Views)

Catalyst Code P0420 & Knock Sensor Code P0328 On My Nissan Maxima / Beware Of Catalyst Stealing Mechanics, Welders And Car Dealers!!!! / Catalyst System Effciency Below Threshold (bank 1) What Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explaining Catalysts And Catalyst Codes by nissparts(m): 9:03am On Nov 10, 2014
Kashif:
Nissparts, are you still in this oxygen sensor spacer business?

Hi, not at the moment.
Re: Explaining Catalysts And Catalyst Codes by lonelydora: 11:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
nissparts:
If anyone needs a pictorial description of this process, drop your email and I'll send it to you. It's a word document with pictures and too heavy to upload here.
Please send to kalutobest@yahoo.com.
Re: Explaining Catalysts And Catalyst Codes by nissparts(m): 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hello, I have one spacer available at the moment.
Re: Explaining Catalysts And Catalyst Codes by dhemmyhardy(m): 7:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hello Nisspart great job you doing there
please I need the pictorial description in my mail too.
Thank you. dhemmyhardy2011@gmail.com
Re: Explaining Catalysts And Catalyst Codes by nervorum: 9:07am On Jan 18, 2015
@nissanpart..pls snd d pict description to nevonervorum@gmail.com

Tnx
Re: Explaining Catalysts And Catalyst Codes by DelTel(m): 12:22am On Jan 20, 2015
Pls send to my email: Deleteluwo@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Explaining Catalysts And Catalyst Codes by nissparts(m): 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
Sent
Re: Explaining Catalysts And Catalyst Codes by osazeej: 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
@nissanpart.. Greetings, could you please send me the description at xcxcccccc

I need the oxygen sensor spacer for 2005 Corolla which gave an 0420 code. I live in Lagos. Pls assist.
Thanks.
Re: Explaining Catalysts And Catalyst Codes by nissparts(m): 5:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sent...
Re: Explaining Catalysts And Catalyst Codes by osazeej: 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
nissparts:
Sent...
Much appreciated.
Re: Explaining Catalysts And Catalyst Codes by rainmaker12(m): 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
How much will it cost to get 1999 honda accord catalytic converter?
Re: Explaining Catalysts And Catalyst Codes by Nixo: 4:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
Pls send a copy of the procedure to niyi_show@yahoo.com
Re: Explaining Catalysts And Catalyst Codes by Vicdaprince: 1:59am On Apr 03, 2015
Thread maybe two years old but its sure very informative. I am stopping over at your service center tomorrow as I have been practically having this catalytic converter and sensor issues for a while now and my lack of information has been expensive. I just had the local net stuffed up in my exhaust (probably as a replacement or to curb the noise) by whoever stole the usual ones that come with a vehicle. Thank you for taking your time to put this up on here. I'd appreciate if you send me the pictorial description you highlighted earlier (victoronokwai@gmail.com) Cheers
Re: Explaining Catalysts And Catalyst Codes by oyebanji(m): 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
Please send the same to cedarboatltd@outlook.com. Ian facing the exact issues now and need it fixed tomorrow. Thanks senor...

Also kindly give a description to your workshop please.
Re: Explaining Catalysts And Catalyst Codes by nissparts(m): 11:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
Sent
Re: Explaining Catalysts And Catalyst Codes by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
nissparts:
Sent
pls send same pictorial discription to me.
Re: Explaining Catalysts And Catalyst Codes by nissparts(m): 11:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
lomomike:
pls send same pictorial discription to me.
Email?
Re: Explaining Catalysts And Catalyst Codes by nairacountry(m): 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
Mail
Re: Explaining Catalysts And Catalyst Codes by teamman(m): 7:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hi Nissanpart,

Pathfinder 2005

Code: P0430. Can l use the spacer for the bank2 CAT. or do l buy a new CAT. I checked the 02 sensor signal on a scanner and it came out fine.

Thanks
Re: Explaining Catalysts And Catalyst Codes by nissparts(m): 10:21am On Apr 07, 2015
teamman:
Hi Nissanpart,

Pathfinder 2005

Code: P0430. Can l use the spacer for the bank2 CAT. or do l buy a new CAT. I checked the 02 sensor signal on a scanner and it came out fine.

Thanks

Is that the ONLY code you have?
Confirm please.
Re: Explaining Catalysts And Catalyst Codes by teamman(m): 6:47am On Apr 08, 2015
nissparts:

Is that the ONLY code you have?
Confirm please.
i also have p1136, p0463,,p0430,p1446

1 Like

Re: Explaining Catalysts And Catalyst Codes by nissparts(m): 9:33am On Apr 08, 2015
teamman:
i also have p1136, p0463,,p0430,p1446

Okay, none of those are connected.
You can get a toks replacement cat for bank 2.
Re: Explaining Catalysts And Catalyst Codes by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
nissparts:

Okay, none of those are connected.
You can get a toks replacement cat for bank 2.

Thanks I've received the PDF guide manual
Re: Explaining Catalysts And Catalyst Codes by bonnyface13: 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hello Nissipart,
good day.
Kindly send to my email address theophilus_taiwo@yahoo.com

Regards,
theo
Re: Explaining Catalysts And Catalyst Codes by ichema4u(m): 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hello ,
i also need d doc..
ichema4u@yahoo.co.nz
tanx
Re: Explaining Catalysts And Catalyst Codes by emailseyi(m): 6:54am On Jul 18, 2015
Hello nissiparts, I use a 1999 camry aka pencil light, I noticed that the catalyst has been removed. I am interested in your article and will be very happy if you can send it to my mail: emailseyi@yahoo.com . Thanks
Re: Explaining Catalysts And Catalyst Codes by arro: 8:40am On Jul 18, 2015
I use hyundia santa fe 2004 3.5 L,v6 engine, i have issues with my manifold catalty converter, it was blocked but a panel bitter cleared it for me,i want to to replace it and i dont want to use the car untill its changed.i need help please.
U can mail me on:arrogroupsltd@gmail.com
Re: Explaining Catalysts And Catalyst Codes by MadameU: 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
hi Nissiparts please could you send me the document so i can try to digest all the info, In the time being i have a RX300 lexus 2000 model and the fuel economy is nothing to write home about, the car gulps petrol like hell, got to know from a mechanic that there isnt a catalyst in the exhuast system. Im so tired of this problem that i need to do something FAST. Whats your advice buy another exhaust? or buy the oxygen thingy you spoke about? please pardon me o.Help a desperate sister out!
Re: Explaining Catalysts And Catalyst Codes by abolore80(m): 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
nissparts:
If anyone needs a pictorial description of this process, drop your email and I'll send it to you. It's a word document with pictures and too heavy to upload here.
ahmedlawng@yahoo.com
Re: Explaining Catalysts And Catalyst Codes by ukata16(m): 10:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
Good day, I'm using an accord 98 with stolen catalyst. Will need the description process.
Pisceanature_1@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks.
Also if I need a spacer how much is it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Billionaire Dubai Man Demands For A Car More Expensive Than Most Expensive Car / ₦572m Volkner Mobil Motorhome That Comes With Hydraulic Supercar Garage / 30 Buses Waste At The International Cancer Centre (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.