Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Need Help On Google Adsense And Traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Help On Google Adsense And Traffic (835 Views)

Find What You Are Looking For Faster On Google / Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic / Website That Generates Money And Traffic On Autopilot For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On Google Adsense And Traffic by shorxynla(m): 12:33pm On May 31, 2012
Hello gurus in †ђξ house am an upcoming web designer and programmer
.I just launched ♍Ɣ site last mounth. Its A̶̲̥̅ bulksms website. www.infolinksms.com. And
I used one of †ђξ sub domain as an online forum www.infolinksms.com/forum. But where
I need help is that I need help on google adsense and traffic for †ђξ subdomain. Can I
Sign up wit adsense using †ђξ sub domain? Am afraid of ban by google. I also need traffic

I used PnBB from ♍Ɣ cpanel for †ђξ forum You †ђξ
Re: Need Help On Google Adsense And Traffic by Ade50(m): 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2012
instead of using adsense on ur sub domain you can set up a fresh blog. U can use blogger.com 4 this which is free. I use blogger account too. You can have a look @ one of my blogs - http://vital-adsenserevenue..com .
Re: Need Help On Google Adsense And Traffic by ahmedinho1(m): 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2012
Use your domain to register and serve the ads only on the subdomain. You can even serve it on another site entirely. Google has no problem with that.
Re: Need Help On Google Adsense And Traffic by shorxynla(m): 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2012
ahmedinho1: Use your domain to register and serve the ads only on the subdomain. You can even serve it on another site entirely. Google has no problem with that.

Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Get A Good Website At A Very Affordable Price / Gtbank Has Not Credit My Dom. Accont With My Adsense CHECK After 30 Days Help!!! / Looking For Some Good Copy Pasters For A Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.