Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner (23544 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by freecocoa(f): 2:05pm On May 31, 2012
I can't fit laugh,what a people and nation. grin grin grin.
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by mansmith(m): 2:08pm On May 31, 2012
y r they r calling d man pa?
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by ikee(m): 2:10pm On May 31, 2012
Slyr0x:

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/17593/2/breaking-pa-enebeli-elebuwa-exposes-pastor-sign-fi.html
Why Don't they call pastor firebrand or what is the name now and reconfirm the healing before sending it online. Image terminators
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by waja(m): 2:14pm On May 31, 2012
Who send am go for Fireman workshop? Make una no spoil somebody's biz
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by Donmeca(m): 2:15pm On May 31, 2012
buchibabe: Abeg who's feeding us wit all dis gists sef Try n be concrete na.I tot a previous post just said Dr abi Pastor Fire just healed d poor man? E heal abi e no heal?

I saw Enebeli on AIT yesterday. Gbenga, d producer of Focus Nigeria was bitterly lamenting d fraud. According to him he had visited d ace actor two times btw Monday and Wednesday this week in an Abuja hospital and d man personally told d story of his encounter with fireman. D terrible thing is dat d pastor posted d fraud on YouTube in order to woo more afflicted people to his church.
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by rakumiii(m): 2:22pm On May 31, 2012
Which one be Pastor Sign Fireman again o...............All these useless pastors sef...Where do they come from?
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by manmacho: 2:27pm On May 31, 2012
Stop taunting the men of God. you did not appoint them who are you to judge them.

if Enebeli is not healed is not the fault of the man of God or God. if he refuse to accept his healing it is cup of tea. that God heals is a fact,everyone that Christ heals he does according to their faith.

stop speaking evil against what you do not understand.
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 31, 2012
as far as i'm concerned, all the 'men of God' in Naija are counterfeit.both big and small. where are the oyakhilomes,oyedepos tb joshuas etc let them come and heal this man once and for all and everybody will believe that they are genuine.not showing videos of people we don't Know and claiming to raise them from the dead. as for fireman, he doesn't even pretend anymore.he knows that nigerians are so gullible that they will believe anything that has God's name tied to it...and some morons here have already started defending him.lawless country + naive populace = Nigeria
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by manmacho: 2:33pm On May 31, 2012
see, i never knew who fireman was until people starts bringing up this alligation against him. for me God is using this persecution to promote his ministry. what you are doing is bringing him more to limelight that the glory of God may be seen.

he is not the first victim of persecution, it is the lot of all believer, like the Lord in his days they claim his miracle were not real they were product of belebuz, they ended up crucifying him to his Glory.

persecution are the signs that follow all beleivers; pastor signfireman rejoice for sharing in the persecution of christ

God bless you
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by freecocoa(f): 2:39pm On May 31, 2012
manmacho: Stop taunting the men of God. you did not appoint them who are you to judge them.

if Enebeli is not healed is not the fault of the man of God or God. if he refuse to accept his healing it is cup of tea. that God heals is a fact,everyone that Christ heals he does according to their faith.

stop speaking evil against what you do not understand.
Please spare us the rubbish sermon.

You see someone obviously in pain and you say he is faithless because he says he still feels the illness? Are you inside Enebeli's system?

So because the Fireman or whatever he's called claims to have healed him,he should keep quiet and prolly die in pains?

When jesus healed people in the bible,did it say anywhere that it took sometime before the healing became effective? Did the healing not come instant? Even if it will take time for Enebeli's healing to be permanent,don't blame him for stating the obvious cos for all any sane person who watched that video knows,that man is clearly still ill and in so much pain.
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by dorox(m): 2:40pm On May 31, 2012
musKeeto: This guy should have learnt from Oyedepo and co..
Make sure the idiots have no brains at all before trying such...
IDIOTS LIKE THIS

This post is very funny, it made me laughed out laud and it's also very true which makes it all the more sad that people like Kuss and Handsomeness having only a peanut sized brain won't be able to appreciate the truth of it
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by manmacho: 2:42pm On May 31, 2012
fury: as far as i'm concerned, all the 'men of God' in Naija are counterfeit.both big and small. where are the oyakhilomes,oyedepos tb joshuas etc let them come and heal this man once and for all and everybody will believe that they are genuine.not showing videos of people we don't Know and claiming to raise them from the dead. as for fireman, he doesn't even pretend anymore.he knows that nigerians are so gullible that they will believe anything that has God's name tied to it...and some morons here have already started defending him.lawless country + naive populace = Nigeria

this is your personal opinion.

but what prove do you have to judge this MOGs. until you can prove it they are circumstantial and baseless. you think you are attacking MOGs little did you know that it is their representative you attack (God).

remember they came in the name of the lord.
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by Donmeca(m): 2:43pm On May 31, 2012
bebechuks: Still, that does not give anybody any right to call a pastor a 419ner, let God be the judge. And your level of faith also determines your miracle. If you are faith is like a mustard seed sure you can take hold of your answers. Pls oh we all should be careful.

Yeah...let God be d judge of pastors while pastors keep judging their fellow men...disregarding d injunction u just raised. Oyedepo can comfortably slap out evil spirits from a suspected witch and allow Sunday school children disappear from his church without any investigation while Helen Ukpabio will majestically kill/cremate perceived child-witches but cos we must not judge, we keep mum...waiting for God to come and judge! One day, they will dupe or kill ur loved ones, let us join u in praising God for d upcoming judgments. Sleep on!
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by diesel86: 2:48pm On May 31, 2012
well am not suprised one bit, it just goes to show that all this so called miracle pastors should be watched out for.
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by Donmeca(m): 2:48pm On May 31, 2012
manmacho:

but what prove do you have to judge this MOGs. until you can prove it they are circumstantial and baseless. you think you are attacking MOGs little did you know that it is their representative you attack (God).

God is now d "representative" of d pastor (man)? I don't want to believe that ur church kills logic dis fast!
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by freecocoa(f): 2:50pm On May 31, 2012
manmacho:

What is even wrong with you sef?walai you make me wanna hit someone.

Haven't you heard that not all who calls him father actually knows him?have you never come across the term "false prophets" in the bible?

So because they claim to come in the name of the lord we should bow and worship any hediot who uses the lord's name to scam people?

Dang,I need to open a church ASAP cos it seems many people don't even care what you do as long as you claim God sent you.
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by manmacho: 2:51pm On May 31, 2012
freecocoa: Please spare us the rubbish sermon.

You see someone obviously in pain and you say he is faithless because he says he still feels the illness? Are you inside Enebeli's system?

So because the Fireman or whatever he's called claims to have healed him,he should keep quiet and prolly die in pains?

When jesus healed people in the bible,did it say anywhere that it took sometime before the healing became effective? Did the healing not come instant? Even if it will take time for Enebeli's healing to be permanent,don't blame him for stating the obvious cos for all any sane person who watched that video knows,that man is clearly still ill and in so much pain.

i will say it again faith is key for any healing to take place. ain't got faith, forget it.
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by manmacho: 2:56pm On May 31, 2012
freecocoa: What is even wrong with you sef?walai you make me wanna hit someone.

Haven't you heard that not all who calls him father actually knows him?have you never come across the term "false prophets" in the bible?

So because they claim to come in the name of the lord we should bow and worship any hediot who uses the lord's name to scam people?

Dang,I need to open a church ASAP cos it seems many people don't even care what you do as long as you claim God sent you.

what is your evidence, you test by the spirit, thats what the bible teaches. what prove do you have
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by freecocoa(f): 2:57pm On May 31, 2012
manmacho:

i will say it again faith is key for any healing to take place. ain't got faith, forget it.

Yeah,hopefully your faith will help make the miracle of you developing some common sense and brain possible.

I'll be praying for you.
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by toorich: 2:58pm On May 31, 2012
was the video of the healing doctored? the video showed the same man who had been bedridden stand up and walked, thanking God for his healing and then another demon possessed man writes an article in the name of journalism to discredit what God did and yet brutish pple are quick to condemn without asking the so called journalist for video evidence of his own story where the sick man disclaimed the healing? profane generation!!! .....in seeing they see not
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by freecocoa(f): 2:59pm On May 31, 2012
manmacho:

what is your evidence, you test by the spirit, thats what the bible teaches. what prove do you have
What "prove" do i have as regards what exactly?
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by mufc009(m): 3:01pm On May 31, 2012
kuss: we always advice people to give their lives to Christ and be born again before we pray for them for healing, any body that is not born again we definitely lose their healing because the devil will come after him, Jesus Christ said go and sin no more or a worse than this come upon you.its one thing to be healed its another thing to keep your healing healing.

Mumu grade 1
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by kaeto(m): 3:01pm On May 31, 2012
Thats why fraud is on the rise 'cos the watchdogs are now the corruptors, inspiring even innocent and hardworking peeps to steal npay outrageous n frivolous tithes else they get no honour in the housnhold of goons... The most annoying are thier imbeciles on nL who yells 'touch not my anointed' when no is doing so but only rebuking the wolves even as JESUS did. If u rebuke these incorrigible thieves, I assure you you get more blessings from God 'cos these men are but agents of satan,corruption,confusion,bigotry,division and demonism. And thier blind fellowers are decaying zombies who needs to be put to death the 2nd time (die again) not only born agains. 'BASCADS'
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by manmacho: 3:01pm On May 31, 2012
freecocoa: Yeah,hopefully your faith will help make the miracle of you developing some common sense and brain possible.

I'll be praying for you.

thats your problem, common sense. live by the senses work by the senses. the wisdom of this world comes to nothing, nothing!!!!!!!!.

Get God's wisdom. it makes a great difference
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by manmacho: 3:03pm On May 31, 2012
freecocoa: What "prove" do i have as regards what exactly?

what prove do you have against the man of God you so vehemently and gladly kick against
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by freecocoa(f): 3:06pm On May 31, 2012
manmacho:

thats your problem, common sense. live by the senses work by the senses. the wisdom of this world comes to nothing, nothing!!!!!!!!.

Get God's wisdom. it makes a great difference
You are just pathetic.

If having what you tag "God's wisdom" is being an ediot and refusing to see what is clear,then i chose to hold on to the "wisdom of this world" btw aren't you supposed to be in heaven?
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by manmacho: 3:06pm On May 31, 2012
kaeto: Thats why fraud is on the rise 'cos the watchdogs are now the corruptors, inspiring even innocent and hardworking peeps to steal npay outrageous n frivolous tithes else they get no honour in the housnhold of goons... The most annoying are thier imbeciles on nL who yells 'touch not my anointed' when no is doing so but only rebuking the wolves even as JESUS did. If u rebuke these incorrigible thieves, I assure you you get more blessings from God 'cos these men are but agents of satan,corruption,confusion,bigotry,division and demonism. And thier blind fellowers are decaying zombies who needs to be put to death the 2nd time (die again) not only born agains. 'BASCADS'

Maybe you are also talking about christ he got an alabaster box when he should have sold it and give it to the poor, thinking in your line of thought.

God help you bro.
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by manmacho: 3:09pm On May 31, 2012
freecocoa: You are just pathetic.

If having what you tag "God's wisdom" is being an ediot and refusing to see what is clear,then i chose to hold on to the "wisdom of this world" btw aren't you supposed to be in heaven?

sorry, i thought i was doing a civil talk with a christain, using the bible as a guide, pardon my ignorance
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by Yorisb: 3:09pm On May 31, 2012
Only a Cretin would let a Pastor Conman whose names are ''Sign and Fireman'' fool him. His names alone, gave him away. . .POORLY!
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by freecocoa(f): 3:10pm On May 31, 2012
manmacho:

what prove do you have against the man of God you so vehemently and gladly kick against
Weren't you the one singing\chanting about FAITH one minute ago?

And what's faith again? It could be defined as belief not based on proof or in your "born again" terms,Evidence of things hoped for without seeing.

Seems like i even have more faith than you do cheesy.
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by freecocoa(f): 3:12pm On May 31, 2012
manmacho:

sorry, i thought i was doing a civil talk with a christain, using the bible as a guide, pardon my ignorance
Duh,I am a christian alright but not a stup1d one so yes your ignorance in many obvious things are pardoned. smiley
Re: Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner by Redhot111(m): 3:27pm On May 31, 2012
kuss: we always advice people to give their lives to Christ and be born again before we pray for them for healing, any body that is not born again we definitely lose their healing because the devil will come after him, Jesus Christ said go and sin no more or a worse than this come upon you.its one thing to be healed its another thing to keep your healing healing.
so d sick man is a sinner according 2 u, hence he ws unable 2 retain d healin. May he took ur wife, or better still he forcefuly took ur daughter as a sex slave. Listen God still heals, no doubt but he is not under obligation 2 heal every1 n any1. But our men of God will want 2 tell dat God is an errand boy, which is never d case. God still answer prayer in his ways not fireman's way. But fireman wldn't agree. D earlier u understand these tin d beta. If na by sin, u 4 don die self cos i suspect u 2 b a witch.cheesycheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu / God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say / Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.