Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Any News On Lautech Admission? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any News On Lautech Admission? (2784 Views)

Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(lautech) Admission Process / Lautech Admission List Is Finally Out On Lautechadmissions.net / Latest News On ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any News On Lautech Admission? by Harlex(m): 2:34am On Nov 21, 2007
any one with concrete update on when lautech admission is going to commence should please post it on this page.
Re: Any News On Lautech Admission? by toba1909(m): 11:35am On Nov 21, 2007
Bros,cool down. LAUTECH admission isn't starting as early as you think,presently the school fee for the school is about to be increased and this has generated a lot of issues internally in the institution. The freshers are expected to part with 86k wrt 11k and stallite 60k wrt 6k.
Re: Any News On Lautech Admission? by rasheed001: 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2007
the main reason why lautech has not release their addmission list is that the student union has been helping the fresher but againsting the school because of the high school fees, so iwant you to put your mind at peace.okay.Even am also processing an addmission to lautech so have been expecting them to paste the name, but my prayer is that our name will appear in the name of almighty ALLAH. if you also pray so meet me on my yahoo id.smith_delly001@yahoo.com,so we will talk more

(1) (Reply)

Shell Postgraduate Scholarship For Nigerians To Study In Uk / Oou Post Jamb / Uniport's Pre-degree(basic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.