Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,478 members, 7,781,398 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:47 PM

Post Utme Payment With Atm Card How Real Or Stresful Is It? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Post Utme Payment With Atm Card How Real Or Stresful Is It? (844 Views)

Student Disappears After Withdrawing Money From ATM / Ban Of Naira Atm Usage Abroad – A Perfect Way Forward. / U. N. N Pume Scratch Card (how To Get It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post Utme Payment With Atm Card How Real Or Stresful Is It? by a1solution: 3:24pm On May 31, 2012
It has come to my notice that in this 2012/2013 POST UTME screening exercise some Nigerian universities are embracing technology (e.g. UNIBEN) they now require students to pay their post utme application fee via ATM or master card. But in these days that there are corporate scam all over Naija, hope it would people would not cry. I pray that N2000 payment should not add more zeros and turn to N20,000 being deducted from peoples account after payment. Please if you have made post utme payment via ATM or mastered drop your experience here. Students please do not disclose your ATM pin to Cybercafe operators in guise that they want to use it make payment for you tell them to use their own ATM card if they don’t have held straight to next Cyber for it. If your Guru or a programmer in NAIRALAND please educate students on how to safe guard their card during or after THIS registration.
Please please please drop your application experience here if you have made payment via any of the online system so upcoming registrants would know the pit fall to avoid.
Well Nigeria is advancing maybe this is the beginning of cashless society or whatever!
Re: Post Utme Payment With Atm Card How Real Or Stresful Is It? by a1solution: 4:04pm On May 31, 2012
It has come to my notice that in this 2012/2013 POST UTME screening exercise some Nigerian universities are embracing technology (e.g. UNIBEN) they now require students to pay their post utme application fee via ATM or master card. But in these days that there are corporate scam all over Naija, hope it people would not cry. I pray that N2000 payment should not add more zeros and turn to N20,000 being deducted from peoples account after payment. Please if you have made post utme payment via ATM or mastered drop your experience here. Students please do not disclose your ATM pin to Cybercafe operators in guise that they want to use it make payment for you, ask them to use their own ATM card if they don’t have, move straight to next Cyber for it. If you are a Guru or a programmer in NAIRALAND please educate students on how to safe guard their card during or after THIS registration.
Please! please! Please! Drop your application experience here if you have made payment via any of the online payment system so upcoming registrants would know the pit fall to avoid.
Well! Nigeria is advancing maybe this is the beginning of cashless society or whatever!

(1) (Reply)

Pass Your Post UTME Exam At One Sitting / Ansu 2nd Choice Post Utme 2012/2013 / Please I Need A Study Partner For Acca F2 And F3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.