Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling (5713 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 31, 2012
Errrmmm, I would have given you one of my e-harem but seeing that outstrip has kept you busy with her goat, what can I say? Dayo, debo, saga, denzel, oam4J, chelseaBMW etc. Please fill in the blank spaces, they are not available ma so pardon me if you sleep alone tonight cool

Happy birthday choco bunny. Enjoy that half and half hubby of yours. God knows If I had ended up with one of em, I would be falling pregnant every 6 months grin lipsrsealed I ain't good at miscalculating funds only, I am quite good at miscalculating bed sheets and linens, egyptian cotton to be precise grin

Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 31, 2012
Happy Birthday smiley
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 31, 2012
Ehnn just so you don't think I am stingy., I can "borrow you" oam4jenny for just one night but after he is done campaigning. Here you go, oam4jenny at your beck and call. . . . . and a nice music for you both grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhfePE5PIv8

Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by moremi2008(m): 6:46pm On May 31, 2012
Tacky cake. Besides, no one cares! grin
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 31, 2012
Yea, cared enough to drop by and comment on the thread cool
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by moremi2008(m): 7:57pm On May 31, 2012
jennykadry: Yea, cared enough to drop by and comment on the thread cool

I was bored so I came to kick-up some sand. tongue
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by PrettyCindy(f): 8:32pm On May 31, 2012
Jenny that chocolate cake is sure making me salivate. My birthday is on the 12th of June, abeg e send my own too. Cheers
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by Busybody2(f): 10:09pm On May 31, 2012
moremi2008: Tacky cake. Besides, no one cares! grin

When you get to my age and have been claiming to be 59 years old for the past seven years, because you don't want to hit the big 60, then you will understand why we rather cringe when another birth year approaches angry

Who doesn't want to perpetually remain sweet 16 ehn cry embarassed grin
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by Busybody2(f): 10:19pm On May 31, 2012
Awww thanks Jenny/ibebe-idi for the wellwishes, this is really touching.

Phwoarrr Jennykadry, is that really my OAM4BB for real, cos that looks uncannily similar to his profile picture and I can't seem to be able to stop salivating grin

Thank God for the "following" thingy on NL2, I have suddenly seen my "calling", now off I go to permanently log myself unto OAM's profile page/front door tongue cheesy
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 31, 2012
Busy_body:

Awww thanks Jenny/ibebe-idi for the wellwishes, this is really touching.

Phwoarrr Jennykadry, is that really my OAM4BB for real, cos that looks uncannily similar to his profile picture and I can't seem to be able to stop salivating grin

Thank God for the "following" thingy on NL2, I have suddenly seen my "calling", now off I go to permanently log myself unto OAM's profile page/front door tongue cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dePMU8R131s

Nps.
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 31, 2012
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by moremi2008(m): 11:50pm On May 31, 2012
Busy_body:

When you get to my age and have been claiming to be 59 years old for the past seven years, because you don't want to hit the big 60, then you will understand why we rather cringe when another birth year approaches angry

Who doesn't want to perpetually remain sweet 16 ehn cry embarassed grin

What? Are you really 66yrs old? Hahahahahaha!!!!! That would be hilarious! Grandma, e pele oh.
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by OAM4J: 3:49am On Jun 01, 2012
Happy Birthday Busybody, Many Happy Returns.

Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by Nobody: 4:27am On Jun 01, 2012
just in time! Happy birthday ma!
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 01, 2012
PrettyCindy: Jenny that chocolate cake is sure making me salivate. My birthday is on the 12th of June, abeg e send my own too. Cheers

I know I know. The chocolate cake is mouth watering. Expect one too grin

'@BB
U no see oam4jenny4life's biceps, so tey the body cannot contain the veins any more grin
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by onyinye2(f): 6:17am On Jun 01, 2012
Happy Birthday Busy Body grin cheesy grin
I dont think you still remember little old me.

Jenny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by blank(f): 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2012
Happy birthday, busy body.
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by EfemenaXY: 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2012
Happy Belated Birthday BB

Hope you had a blast girl! cheesy
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2012
And the CABALS are celebrating! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Happy birthday celebrant.

* I don't actually care about the celebrant, just want my piece of good brandy* wink
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2012
Happy Birthday, BB. May this year bring to you every good thing that comes from God, our Father of love with whom there is no variableness nor shadow of turning...
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by Odunnu: 8:29am On Jun 02, 2012
Api belated birthday BB. Hope you had fun?
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2012
So busybody's name's Bisi? Hahaha grin I know in real life na Aunty I for dey call you wink smiley. But unfortunately we are not in real life so Bisi it is. grin grin grin grin grin God don catch you today. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy

Happy belated birthday dear. Hope you had the best fun of your life.
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2012
Arrggghhhhhhh!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by OAM4J: 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2012
jennykadry: Ehnn just so you don't think I am stingy., I can "borrow you" oam4jenny for just one night but after he is done campaigning. Here you go, oam4jenny at your beck and call. . . . . and a nice music for you both grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhfePE5PIv8

Jenny. . . the night with BB was goooooooooodddddddddddddd!

BB is asking me to spend more time with her..... Actually there are some part of her that can do with some extra massages.

BTW, she's got some styles/moves we need to check out when next we meet... except that I wonder if you are still flexible enough for such styles. Since I broke one of your ribs in a competition of 'who lasts longer' between me and sagamite, you have not been the same again.

Erm... also one of her birthday gifts include a 2012 Range Rover, she said I can go with it for a good night-job well done. Thank her for me ooooo.... grin
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by OAM4J: 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2012
stillwater: Arrggghhhhhhh!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Bribe me, I will tell you her full name and house address grin
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by EfemenaXY: 7:37pm On Jun 02, 2012
OAM4J:

Jenny. . . the night with BB was goooooooooodddddddddddddd!

BB is asking me to spend more time with her..... Actually there are some part of her that can do with some extra massages.

BTW, she's got some styles/moves we need to check out when next we meet... except that I wonder if you are still flexible enough for such styles. Since I broke one of your ribs in a competition of 'who lasts longer' between me and sagamite, you have not been the same again.

Erm... also one of her birthday gifts include a 2012 Range Rover, she said I can go with it for a good night-job well done. Thank her for me ooooo.... grin

Screams wiff lafter!!

Na which kin thread be this sef?? Jenny go castrate person here o! grin grin grin grin
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by Tgirl4real(f): 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2012
Efemena_xy:
Screams wiff lafter!!

Na which kin thread be this sef?? Jenny go castrate person here o! grin grin grin grin

I wonder o. grin grin grin
How come I missed this thread. Happy belated bornday mon dear. Anyway, today na d parry, so wo go jam cheesy
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by Idowuogbo(f): 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2012
Guys u want d full gist? Kai BB shud I talk? If una see as Bb dey wine her waist for d party hen! I swear Shakira gat notin on my oyoyo.

As for menu menu, dat grilled fish and plaintain was muahhhhh!!

BB,I don't set reminder o! I must mark present next year. grin
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by EfemenaXY: 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2012
^^ See this late comer sef tongue
Re: Busybody My Twinny. On Behalf Of Family Section, Happy Birthday Darling by Tgirl4real(f): 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2012
Idowuogbo: Guys u want d full gist? Kai BB shud I talk? If una see as Bb dey wine her waist for d party hen! I swear Shakira gat notin on my oyoyo.

As for menu menu, dat grilled fish and plaintain was muahhhhh!!

BB,I don't set reminder o! I must mark present next year. grin

See ojoro

Why most Pregnant women don't like wearing pants (Underwears) / Pregnant Again! Advice Please. / If Your Partner Hits You ONE Time, Would You Leave Or Stay?