Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,828 members, 7,806,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Review My Football Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Review My Football Website (1303 Views)

Please Review My Blog site Design / Please Guys Review My Website (elitesland.gq) / Pls help review my new website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review My Football Website by Xflint(m): 9:06pm On May 31, 2012
Nigerian Forum

The site is just for football clubs discussion community. I want it reviewed and any place i need to update and upgrade post it here.
http://www.nigerianpalace.com

Thanks.
Re: Review My Football Website by soloqy: 9:46pm On May 31, 2012
But its a forum. What is there to review? The posts/topics?
Re: Review My Football Website by doncigalo: 9:54pm On May 31, 2012
Ur design is atrocious, dismal web graphics, d layout is poorly designed, ur top banner image is actually hurting my eyes, d moving menu buttons r poorly designed and the pixel resolution is to low.

U need to redesign d whole website, d concept is alrite I kinda get wot ur on abt but u need to work on the overall design layout, its piss poor.

Heres a tip: Stop using forum templates !! build from scratch my friend , it gives u more room be innovative and creative. If u cant do it on ur own den assemble a web design & development team. If not ur just wasting ur time..ur better of farming..its actually more productive.
Re: Review My Football Website by william5: 12:12am On Jun 01, 2012
1. Header image is to small as u are using 100% width.
2. Navigation Menu is not good.
3. Just doesn't look right.

Check top football/sport enthusiast websites and see what makes them the best and learn what u can.

Score: 1 out of 10

1 Like

Re: Review My Football Website by Xflint(m): 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2012
[b]Doncigalo wrote:[/b]Ur design is atrocious, dismal web graphics, d layout is poorly designed, ur top banner image is actually hurting my eyes, d moving menu buttons r poorly designed and the pixel resolution is to low.
U need to redesign d whole website, d concept is alrite I kinda get wot ur on abt but u need to work on the overall design layout, its piss poor.
Heres a tip: Stop using forum templates !! build from scratch my friend , it gives u more room be innovative and creative. If u cant do it on ur own den assemble a web design & development team. If not ur just wasting ur time..ur better of farming..its actually more productive.

Yeah guy than you 4 ur review but u just critised everything without looking back atleast for something gud about the site. Nigerian Favourite Forum

1 Like

Re: Review My Football Website by doncigalo: 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2012
dats d thing, if der was any thing good abt ur site believe me i wud have said so, but sadly der isnt !
Re: Review My Football Website by Xflint(m): 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2012
Ok! Thanks anyway for your time.
Re: Review My Football Website by StaceyBanks(m): 12:20am On Jun 03, 2012
A Great forum
Re: Review My Football Website by Xflint(m): 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2012
Right now I have bought a domain name for the site. Looking for making advertisement
Re: Review My Football Website by Ajibel(m): 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2012
Xflint: Nigerian Palace Forum

The site is just for football clubs discussion community. I want it reviewed and any place i need to update and upgrade post it here.
http://wwww.nigerianpalace.com

Thanks.

i clicked on your site and what i was irected to was LEGEND OF WAR it has happened close to 5 times undecided

1 Like

Re: Review My Football Website by Sub5(m): 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2012
Same over here bro, you need to check on this
Re: Review My Football Website by Xflint(m): 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2012
Sorry! That was all my fault it is http://www.favouriteforum.com
I wish you can edit yours as well
thanks
Re: Review My Football Website by soloqy: 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2012
Xflint: Sorry! That was all my fault it is http://www.nigerianpalace.com
I wish you can edit yours as well
thanks

First thing I noticed on the landing page(I didnt bother to sign in or register) is *You Are Welcomed To The Forum. Be The First To Post *

First, it should be you are welcome not you are welcomed. Secondly, why add "Be the first to post"? Its as if you are saying there is no other user nor posts on your forum. I am thinking you wrote that yourself because if it was dynamically displaying that message, it wouldnt say "Be the first to post", as am sure that at least, you the owner must have made a post in the forum.
Re: Review My Football Website by Xflint(m): 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2012
thanks. I would get it done tomorrow want to catch some sleep now
Re: Review My Football Website by Ajibel(m): 10:59pm On Jun 11, 2012
adjust the front page. i had to scroll to the right to see what's there. why cant everything fit into the page with only the need to scroll up or down without sideways?

(1) (Reply)

Website Flipping / 67 Lessons I Have Learned In Almost 3 Years Of Blogging. / Who's Into Flipping? Help Me Sell My Domains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.