Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,741 members, 7,802,255 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo (16867 Views)

Don’t Insult Buhari, He Is Puppet To No One, Tinubu Slams PDP / I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari / Jonathan May Run For African Union Chairperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by olyivy(f): 10:36am On Jun 01, 2012
Some nairalanders are making it look like a crime being one of those who voted GEJ and to that I say FORK them ALL!

I voted GEJ and I am yet to regret it!. Why would I? Except for Boko Haram which is a weapon fashioned against GEJ himself, tell me how he has done something worse than his predecessors.

Many who support Buhari are doing so because they believe he is clean and so can clean up the country. While that assumption (that he is clean) is full of bumkun, I still maintain that even if he truly is clean, it woulnt necessarily make him the right person to fight corruption! In democracy, it doesnt work that way. If you get too 'harsh', people will take out by any means necessary.
Again, apart from the wrongly percieved clean nature of buhari, tell me what else he is good at. Tell me. We all listened to his debate last year when he cannot even make some basic statements about the country's affairs.
We are not yet talking about his violent utterances, actions and inactions. A man that could have saved youth corpers' lives by simply opening his mouth for 2 minutes, yet he kept mute and his supporters went on wanton massacres in his name. Dont you tell me to prove it because they carried Sai Buhari's placard while they are at it!

If no one that has a PROVEN and unblemished character is presented for nigerians to elect in 2015, GEJ will still be there and I will happily vote him again. It is not even as if he is doing badly, its just that nigerians want miracles even though they cannot create an atmosphere for miracle grin themselves!

1 Like

Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by Ganys: 10:38am On Jun 01, 2012
ollah1: In 1985, IBB was the president of Nigeria and our teachers told us that Buhari was the former President....Our teacher also called us the leaders of tomorrow....27 years after, IBB and Buhari are still contesting for President....its either our teacher lied to us about being the leaders of tomorrow...or tomorrow hasnt come.
YES, And your Future Leader GEJ frustrating your children future too....He had no shoe, So, he wants your children to be shoeless so that they will become a clueless President too
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by yam: 10:39am On Jun 01, 2012
dasparrow:

Agh! Let Buhari do what he wants. He obviously still has alot of looted funds left over from when he was in government so he can afford to waste it repetitively on failed election campaigns. I am afraid that if he chooses to run for presidential elections and the majority of people don't vote him in, he will start a war in Nigeria. After that war, Nigeria might just disintegrate. Remember what Buhari metaphorically said about the dog and the baboon. Either way, I wish Buhari all the best in whatever he decides.

Hope u remember the unfulfilled promise of Jonathan.

There are questions beign asked abt people like if u ve anoda opportunity to do sometin again hw will u do it.

That is was exact statement obj said abt Buhari, if Obj have anoda opportunities to rule again, he could ve wish he wks along wit Buhari

If u belief Obj statement abt HSA beign den of thieves which we all know why cant u believe his statement abt Buhari
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by brabus(m): 10:41am On Jun 01, 2012
Genbuhari3: i dont think i have commented on Nairaland since the end of 2011 elections in which i supported General Buhari, financially, and campaigned vigorously.

But his present declaration has chased me out of silence. and i think he should not contest. terribly disappointed.

we do need him if we must chase PDP out of power in 2015, based on the support base of the North. but he needs to just groom and endorse a young man now, and with the ongoing talks with ACN, a fashola as vice presidential candidate. Buhari raising the hand and campaigning for a El Rufai in the North will secure the North for us, and A fashola as vice president from the south will do the magic from the south. and PDP will be a goner.

but with this Buhari declaration, there is trouble for the opposition. Buhari is far more unelectable in the south than he was in 2003, 2007, 2011. the stigma against him in the south is beyond deliverance!

i do hope God will make him change his mind.

and the question is why has Buhari been the most talked about opposition figure in Nigeria? same as Obafemi Awolowo who contested 1983 elections in his 70's. give to him please! it is only Buhari that talks and PDP starts opening their mouth in self defence. and he remains the most feared man by the corrupt few killing this country. i adore Jerry Rawlings who changed Ghana as a die hard Military Rule, I respect Sankara who almost did same in Burkina Faso. for Buhari almost doing it for Nigeria, I will always respect him. until we crush corruption and the corrupt in this country, this country goes no where.

no country develops without social justice! and Nigeria will not be an exception.

as for Jonathan, my silence in the last one year is always troubled by the thoughts of 'how did Nigeria get this man elected?'. it is absolutely shameful.

@GenBuhari, Buhari is doing the right thing.

This is what we call [size=20]Politics[/size]. First, it was a close door meeting with Tinubu. Now, its Obasanjo.

PDP is in hot soup in 2015 except they can get a better candidate than GEJ that will be accepted by all, which I doubt they can.

Buhari is not going to run but he's going to amass support in the North for [size=15]ONE candidate[/size] that will be jointly presented by the 2 regions.
Tell me who had Buhari's followership in the north.

You better join the winning team!

1 Like

Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by Ganys: 10:42am On Jun 01, 2012
betrani: Retardeen sane man! U nor b fool abi? U wan deny say u nor vote for that Man without shoes abi? Tell me say ur father and mother nor vote for that pumpkin make I here! Mu-mu
Why should i vote for a Clueless, Shoeless Militant. Im very sure that your poverty striken parent received 200naira at the polling unit to vote for the retardeen
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by maasoap(m): 10:42am On Jun 01, 2012
felixtare: your comment tells were you re frm,d family u re frm,d part of country u re frm and d generation u re frm.keep hating Gej and d south south.......... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Haven't you heard that another name for Jona is Mr Fraud? Raising subsidy payment from less than 300 billion naira to 2.58 trillion naira in 2011 alone! Can't you see that this man is destroying your future and and that of your children, either born or yet unborn? And instead, you were busy talking about where somebody came from.
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by gegee(m): 10:46am On Jun 01, 2012
truth be told buhari cannot win the presidential election in nigeria. he relies heavily on the votes of nothern muslims without realising that that is not all of nigeria
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by maasoap(m): 10:46am On Jun 01, 2012
olyivy: Some nairalanders are making it look like a crime being one of those who voted GEJ and to that I say FORK them ALL!

I voted GEJ and I am yet to regret it!. Why would I? Except for Boko Haram which is a weapon fashioned against GEJ himself, tell me how he has done something worse than his predecessors.

Many who support Buhari are doing so because they believe he is clean and so can clean up the country. While that assumption (that he is clean) is full of bumkun, I still maintain that even if he truly is clean, it woulnt necessarily make him the right person to fight corruption! In democracy, it doesnt work that way. If you get too 'harsh', people will take out by any means necessary.
Again, apart from the wrongly percieved clean nature of buhari, tell me what else he is good at. Tell me. We all listened to his debate last year when he cannot even make some basic statements about the country's affairs.
We are not yet talking about his violent utterances, actions and inactions. A man that could have saved youth corpers' lives by simply opening his mouth for 2 minutes, yet he kept mute and his supporters went on wanton massacres in his name. Dont you tell me to prove it because they carried Sai Buhari's placard while they are at it!

If no one that has a PROVEN and unblemished character is presented for nigerians to elect in 2015, GEJ will still be there and I will happily vote him again. It is not even as if he is doing badly, its just that nigerians want miracles even though they cannot create an atmosphere for miracle grin themselves!
and what about Raising subsidy payment from less than 300 billion naira to 2.58 trillion naira in 2011 alone! Can't you see that this man is destroying your future and and that of your children, either born or yet unborn? This one is even worse than Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by brabus(m): 10:49am On Jun 01, 2012
olyivy: Some nairalanders are making it look like a crime being one of those who voted GEJ and to that I say FORK them ALL!

[size=50]Wasted Vote![/size] If GEJ can explain the fuel subsidy scandal, maybe Nigerians would pardon him. Until then, he's the most clueless and worst-ess President Nigeria ever had.

3 Likes

Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by lacasa: 10:53am On Jun 01, 2012
Demdem: Will make my decision by 2015 when i have all alternatives in front of me. I hope better candidates would have shown interest by then. if not, Buhari isnt that bad to be President.
One thing am sure of is The Retardeen is a No-No

God bless U̶̲̥̅̊

1 Like

Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by lacasa: 10:54am On Jun 01, 2012
Demdem: Will make my decision by 2015 when i have all alternatives in front of me. I hope better candidates would have shown interest by then. if not, Buhari isnt that bad to be President.
One thing am sure of is The Retardeen is a No-No

God bless U̶̲̥̅̊

Never Retardeen, Never PDP again

That party(PDP) is like a cancer, it's Nigeria's terminal illness

2 Likes

Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by kaiboy: 10:56am On Jun 01, 2012
confus old northern man.wetin u want again
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by onome25(m): 10:57am On Jun 01, 2012

me & my family are very very proud to have cast our VOTES for GEJ.infact i.m honoured! all this BOKO HARAMS is just tools to distabilize GEJ regime & the world knows, thr northern leaders are using this evil boko boys as a network to make people believe that GEJ is un capable to rule buts it's all freak!
GEJ today & tomorrow, u still remain the leader i hope on tnx
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by Reference(m): 11:00am On Jun 01, 2012
mike404: People don"t seem to understand what this whole boko haram imbroglio is all about. the bitter truth is that this whole escalation of the boko haram scourge is directly related to the results of the 2011 presidential elections. the conservative northern elite have analyzed the voting pattern and discovered the unfolding scenario of nigeria"s political reality. they northern leaders seem to have reached the conclusion that the votes president jonathan got from the northern part of nigeria to roundly beat the northern candidates came largely from christian votes resident in the north. they seem to have concluded that henceforth, southern candidates who are mostly christians, can get the statutory geographical spread to win future presidential elections with or without the support of the conservative northern political elite. they see this as a potential end to their stranglehold on nigeria"s political,and economic life wire. so they seem to have decided to take decisive action to remedy the situation.these escalations by boko haram are not primarily to make nigeria ungovernable for president jonathan. the devious plan seems to be a decimation of the christian population in such a way that by 2015 when national elections will hold again, the emerging pool of northern christian votes would have been neutralized. the boko haram attacks are directed at achieving the following aims. first, the persistent attacks against christians,and churches will have a direct impact on christian evangelism and church growth. this will result in a halt in the growth of the christian population in the north. secondly,the incessant attacks which have heightened insecurity in the north will make southern christians resident up north to take flight and relocate from the north to the south. thirdly , christians
of northern origin will be cowed out of fear for their dear lives to think twice before openly supporting or voting for christian candidates in subsequent presidential elections. subsequently therefore,every southern candidate who intends winning the presidential elections will have to contend with the northern muslim votes. in other words, the southern candidates must rely on the contribution of the northern political elite who have a control over their people to get the necessary geographical spread. by so doing, they hope to restore the mystical political invincibility of the "monolithic" north. to them,no sacrifice is too much to make in this bid to reclaim the "lost" political glory of the north. all collateral damage to northern socio-political, cultural and economic interest in the short run, is worth enduring. after-all, the huge legitimate, and illegitimate benefits derivable from the possession of the office of president of the federal republic of nigeria ,far outweighs such "minor"temporary inconveniences. thi accounts for the seeming silence on the part of the northern leadership over the escalation of the boko haram scourge. this to me is the truth of the matter.
PUNCHLINE-- BUHARRI ENGINEERED THE KILLING OF CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH

I don't think Buhari gave any orders for any killings. The political situation in the north goes beyond him and his ambitions. But good take nonetheless. You understand certain issues quite well.
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by Genbuhari3: 11:01am On Jun 01, 2012
onome25:
me & my family are very very proud to have cast our VOTES for GEJ.infact i.m honoured! all this BOKO HARAMS is just tools to distabilize GEJ regime & the world knows, thr northern leaders are using this evil boko boys as a network to make people believe that GEJ is un capable to rule buts it's all freak!
GEJ today & tomorrow, u still remain the leader i hope on tnx

when GEJ and his fools finish stealing Nigeria's oil money, they will come for that in your pocket.

2 Likes

Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by Lakkay: 11:03am On Jun 01, 2012
ogochukwunasa1: If am asked' who are you goin to vote for between Jonathan and buhariharam'- i wil vote for fashola.
If am askd why, i would say:
gej is an ibecile.
Buhari is a vampire.
Fashola is smart.

Stop attributing Bokoharam to Buhari. We all know that it is a brainchild of the PDP which has been verified by the NSA who incidentally is also a PDP member.

1 Like

Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by Genbuhari3: 11:05am On Jun 01, 2012
brabus:
@GenBuhari, Buhari is doing the right thing.

This is what we call [size=20]Politics[/size]. First, it was a close door meeting with Tinubu. Now, its Obasanjo.

PDP is in hot soup in 2015 except they can get a better candidate than GEJ that will be accepted by all, which I doubt they can.

Buhari is not going to run but he's going to amass support in the North for [size=15]ONE candidate[/size] that will be jointly presented by the 2 regions.
Tell me who had Buhari's followership in the north.

You better join the winning team!

i will join the winning team that has Buhari as a team player, not as the team lead in 2015. and i am not sure he had a close door meeting with OBJ. Buhari remains dear to my heart, but not as a president again. it will be a political suicide to field him in 2015.
2015, by the Grace of God and the power of our thumbs. PDP will be out of power.

Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by PointB: 11:09am On Jun 01, 2012

Well said my sister. Let those dreamers and schemers keep yapping Buhari who will be roundly defeated again and again. I seriously hope he contests 2015 elections.
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by honeric01(m): 11:10am On Jun 01, 2012
[size=13pt]AZAZI (PDP MAN) SAID BOKO HARAM IS PDP

JONATHAN (PDP MAN)(president) SAID BOKO HARAM ARE IN HIS GOVT (GOVT FILLED UP WITH PDP MEMBERS)

SAMBO (vice president) (PDP MAN) WAS INDICTED IN THE BOKO HARAM MESS BY NDUME

SENATOR NDUME (PDP MAN) WAS NAMED AS ONE OF BOKO HARAM SPONSORS

JONATHAN (PDP MAN) SAID MEND WERE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR OCT 1ST BOMB=BLAST AND THAT HE KNEW THE BOMBERS (MEANING HE'S AN ACCOMPLICE)

BAMANDA TURKU SAID BOKO HARAM ARE FIGHTING FOR A JUST COURSE (TURKU IS PDP CHAIRMAN)

WHO'S STILL STUPID, INSANE, FOOLISH, MAD, IMBECILIC ENOUGH TO LINK BUHARI TO BOKO HARAM WITH ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED FACTS?

IF YOU STILL LINK BUHARI TO BOKO HARAM AFTER ALL THE FACTS MENTIONED ABOVE, THEN YOU ARE NOT FIT TO BE CALLED A HUMAN WITH A REASONABLE BRAIN.
[/size]

9 Likes

Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by POTUT(m): 11:19am On Jun 01, 2012
Jenams: A man who used GUNS τ̅o oust an elected govt I̶̲̥̅̊n †ЂΞ past Ȋ̝̊̅s nt morally fit τ̅o ask us τ̅o elect him as our leader. ¶ will neva vote buhari.

You know, you just stole my thoughts. This remains the first and only reason why I will NEVER vote for Buhari. Come to think of it, Buhari became the pause button to our democratic and political and social development as a nation. By truncating that democratic government in 1983, he put on hold all the solutions to today's political problems that would have naturally come with time.
For instance, had we continued in democracy in 1983, by now our national assembly men would not be allocating so much to themselves because we would have started crying out since 1983 and by 1987...1991...1995...1999...2003...2007...2011...we would have gotten our voting priorities right. Just look how widespread public indignation caused some high and mighty politicians to lose elections in 2011. People insisted that their votes must count and voted out those who had caused them pain. This exercise of painful realization would have begun since 1983, but Buhari paused it...thereby delaying our emancipation by ...count the years please.
In considering the principle of forgiveness, I think Buhari should mentor some young politicians and pass on whatever good dream he claims to have about Nigeria. I think young voting Nigerians should read history...and refrain from repeating it.
GEJ's opportunity to write his name in gold is ticking away. Hopefully, 2015 will be an opportunity for a passionate young Nigerian without any baggage to arise and shine forth.
Long live the good of Nigeria!!!
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by honeric01(m): 11:20am On Jun 01, 2012
POTUT:

You know, you just stole my thoughts. This remains the first and only reason why I will NEVER vote for Buhari. Come to think of it, Buhari became the pause button to our democratic and political and social development as a nation. By truncating that democratic government in 1983, he put on hold all the solutions to today's political problems that would have naturally come with time.
For instance, had we continued in democracy in 1983, by now our national assembly men would not be allocating so much to themselves because we would have started crying out since 1983 and by 1987...1991...1995...1999...2003...2007...2011...we would have gotten our voting priorities right. Just look how widespread public indignation caused some high and mighty politicians to lose elections in 2011. People insisted that their votes must count and voted out those who had caused them pain. This exercise of painful realization would have begun since 1983, but Buhari paused it...thereby delaying our emancipation by ...count the years please.
In considering the principle of forgiveness, I think Buhari should mentor some young politicians and pass on whatever good dream he claims to have about Nigeria. I think young voting Nigerians should read history...and refrain from repeating it.
GEJ's opportunity to write his name in gold is ticking away. Hopefully, 2015 will be an opportunity for a passionate young Nigerian without any baggage to arise and shine forth.
Long live the good of Nigeria!!!

And you went to school? can you show US with fact that Buhari took over with a gun? can you show us that he was among those who carried out the coup?
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by Lakkay: 11:21am On Jun 01, 2012
mike404: People don"t seem to understand what this whole boko haram imbroglio is all about. the bitter truth is that this whole escalation of the boko haram scourge is directly related to the results of the 2011 presidential elections. the conservative northern elite have analyzed the voting pattern and discovered the unfolding scenario of nigeria"s political reality. they northern leaders seem to have reached the conclusion that the votes president jonathan got from the northern part of nigeria to roundly beat the northern candidates came largely from christian votes resident in the north. they seem to have concluded that henceforth, southern candidates who are mostly christians, can get the statutory geographical spread to win future presidential elections with or without the support of the conservative northern political elite. they see this as a potential end to their stranglehold on nigeria"s political,and economic life wire. so they seem to have decided to take decisive action to remedy the situation.these escalations by boko haram are not primarily to make nigeria ungovernable for president jonathan. the devious plan seems to be a decimation of the christian population in such a way that by 2015 when national elections will hold again, the emerging pool of northern christian votes would have been neutralized. the boko haram attacks are directed at achieving the following aims. first, the persistent attacks against christians,and churches will have a direct impact on christian evangelism and church growth. this will result in a halt in the growth of the christian population in the north. secondly,the incessant attacks which have heightened insecurity in the north will make southern christians resident up north to take flight and relocate from the north to the south. thirdly , christians
of northern origin will be cowed out of fear for their dear lives to think twice before openly supporting or voting for christian candidates in subsequent presidential elections. subsequently therefore,every southern candidate who intends winning the presidential elections will have to contend with the northern muslim votes. in other words, the southern candidates must rely on the contribution of the northern political elite who have a control over their people to get the necessary geographical spread. by so doing, they hope to restore the mystical political invincibility of the "monolithic" north. to them,no sacrifice is too much to make in this bid to reclaim the "lost" political glory of the north. all collateral damage to northern socio-political, cultural and economic interest in the short run, is worth enduring. after-all, the huge legitimate, and illegitimate benefits derivable from the possession of the office of president of the federal republic of nigeria ,far outweighs such "minor"temporary inconveniences. thi accounts for the seeming silence on the part of the northern leadership over the escalation of the boko haram scourge. this to me is the truth of the matter.

From the total deaths statistics that I am aware of so far, it appears BH have killed more Muslims than Christians. Your theory is not bad but there many others as well. Some believe BH was meant to facilitate secession of SS&SE; to islamize Nigeria; is sponsored by western powers to create market for arms and access to oil among others.
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by Reference(m): 11:22am On Jun 01, 2012
diesel86: When some pple talk i start doubting if these country has a future. if i may ask, at this crtical period of these nations existence what do we need?

Answer is Discipline and zero level of corruption once these is enforced you would see that things would start falling in place.

And without being biased the only person alive that can do this is Maj. Buhari.

Discipline and anti-corruption are not the foundations of any society, any gathering or any association. Justice and equity are. The shaping of society starts with the elimination of class difference and the opening up of the aspirations of all the peoples of such an association.

It starts with the man in the north, east, west or south admitting he can be the FAITHFUL follower of a leader from any part of the country. Then you can start talking discipline and anti-corruption.

A simple analogy. When robbers strike at a household in the dead of night seeking to pilfer, kill and maim. What do you think will be running through the minds of the children of the house and the servants of the house.

Carefully consider this in the context of Nigeria and place your priorities properly.
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by Reference(m): 11:25am On Jun 01, 2012
diesel86: When some pple talk i start doubting if these country has a future. if i may ask, at this crtical period of these nations existence what do we need?

Answer is Discipline and zero level of corruption once these is enforced you would see that things would start falling in place.

And without being biased the only person alive that can do this is Maj. Buhari.
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by PointB: 11:29am On Jun 01, 2012

Sad to admit it. But I have come to this conclusion long ago! Operation purge the North and even the religious odd. I hope Northern Christian realizes the bondage that will soon be theirs if the fail to fire necessary shots for their own liberation. Southern Christians may migrate back home, but where will the Northern christian head? So sad!

Buhari has a hand in all these, and he and his muslim brotherhood are the immediate beneficiary of the shedding of christian blood, and the ethnic, and religious genocide going on in the North!
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by dominique(f): 11:36am On Jun 01, 2012
i also don't think GMB should be campaigning again especially after the announcement he made after his last defeat. however at this juncture, i'd rather vote for a donkey instead of PDP/GEJ. if another party doesnt present someone suitable by 2015, then buhari it is for me.

2 Likes

Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 01, 2012
And this is from Obasanjo right?
Anyway, if he likes, let him get Assad or Ayatollah to testify that he is a 'mini-prophet'. What majority of Nigerians know is that HE WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA!
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by majojolo: 11:45am On Jun 01, 2012
People of the swarm and forest, why don't you mind your business to hunting and fishing (in style) rather than making bad comments on a respected leader like BUHARI. Buhari is million times better than whoever your selfish mind prefer. Do you know your problem educated illiterates? You lack 'HOME TRAINING AND DISCIPLINE'. You don't respect people with integrity, you only respect BEAST like you upon all the suffering you people are facing. There is limit to bad people whether bunch of BEAST like it or not. SAI BUHARI (the name that frightens enemies).
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by Lakkay: 11:54am On Jun 01, 2012
Many who support Buhari are doing so because they believe he is clean and so can clean up the country. While that assumption (that he is clean) is full of bumkun,
Can u PROVE otherwise?

I still maintain that even if he truly is clean, it woulnt necessarily make him the right person to fight corruption!
So who would be?

In democracy, it doesnt work that way. If you get too 'harsh', people will take out by any means necessary.
By 'harsh' u mean upright, clean and disciplined?

Again, apart from the wrongly percieved clean nature of buhari,
Evidence pls!

We all listened to his debate last year when he cannot even make some basic statements about the country's affairs.
Did Bro Joe show up at all?

Sai Buhari Placard proves nothing! Anybody could carry sai anybody to commit atrocity. It is not unusual in Nigerian politics for a political party to sponsor violence in the name of an opposition party. However, I do not support his prolonged silence in appealing to those misguided element. I also strongly condemned the wanton killings of NYSC members though many of them are not as innocent as we were made to believe. In fact, a cousin of mine who luckily escaped confided in me that they were bribed by PDP to inflate their votes. Still, it does not justify the killings and destruction.

If no one that has a PROVEN and unblemished character is presented for nigerians to elect in 2015, GEJ will still be there and I will happily vote him again.
time will tell but as things are presently, I'd rather vote LUCKY my puppie dog!

It is not even as if he is doing badly,
What has he achived so far?

its just that nigerians want miracles even though they cannot create an atmosphere for miracle grin themselves!
[/quote]
Oh yeah?
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by BlueMurder(m): 11:55am On Jun 01, 2012

If all that garbage you spewed above were facts, do you think the PDP-led administration would have spared Buhari? Your rat-infested brain is wrecking a lot of havoc. See the shrink soon.

1 Like

Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by olyivy(f): 11:55am On Jun 01, 2012
Genbuhari3:

when GEJ and his fools finish stealing Nigeria's oil money, they will come for that in your pocket.

SMH with all these stoopid name calling sef. They are stealing your money and yet you call the fools? Whos the fool here? grin
Now tell me who you are certain will not steal the oil money. Buhari? If Buhari tell me what made it certain.
brabus:
Wasted Vote! If GEJ can explain the fuel subsidy scandal, maybe Nigerians would pardon him. Until then, he's the most clueless and worst-ess President Nigeria ever had.
Tell me what is scandalous about subsidy. You can only say you dont like/want it. Other heads of state from IBB to OBJ did remove subsidy why then is it suddenly scandalous in GEJ's time.
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by omenziate(m): 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2012
majojolo: People of the swarm and forest, why don't you mind your business to hunting and fishing (in style) rather than making bad comments on a respected leader like BUHARI. Buhari is million times better than whoever your selfish mind prefer. Do you know your problem educated illiterates? You lack 'HOME TRAINING AND DISCIPLINE'. You don't respect people with integrity, you only respect BEAST like you upon all the suffering you people are facing. There is limit to bad people whether bunch of BEAST like it or not. SAI BUHARI (the name that frightens enemies).

Nobody is denying his right to vie for d office of President, but mind u, he would fail and weep yet again. Dat I guarantee u and u can take that to ur Arid land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku, PDP Open Trial, As Tribunal Overrules Call For Suspension Of Proceedings / Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.