Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo (16869 Views)

Don’t Insult Buhari, He Is Puppet To No One, Tinubu Slams PDP / I’ll Run For Presidency In 2015, Says Buhari / Jonathan May Run For African Union Chairperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by omamokta: 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2012
How do we believe somebody that has never kept to his words, he told us in 2011 he wont contest again.Please Buhari respect your old age.
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by Chyz2: 2:54pm On Jun 01, 2012
I hope he's talking about running track.
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by corinna: 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2012
Buhari has civil right like any other Nigerian to contest election for as many times as possible as far as he is cleared by NEC, but for him to say he might run because his friends or whoever stands to benefit from his presidency are telling him to is laughable and ridiculous. That goes to show the kind of a president he will be. President for the enrichment of himself, his friends and family alone. Please people the only true reason why anybody should run for election should be because of his love for his country and because he is personly convinced that he has what to takes to take the country to the next level of developement.
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by Jakumo(m): 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2012
Chyz*:
I hope he's talking about running track.

I think Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden meant to say he has the runs, contracted while eating camel turds, and has soiled his shorts. I'm not exactly sure why a press conference had to be called called for that very personal disclosure though.
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by nagoma(m): 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2012
harryakon: i thought he said he wasn't contesting before....why would you just open your mouth without thinking and then have to change it. How are we going to take him to his word in the future?

Of the 500 promises given to Nigerians by Jona , which one did he keep or did he also change his mind about developing the country?He even said he was going for one term which knowing him nobody believed. He knows the eagle square 1st October bombers but would not tell anybody. Even the the list of BH in his government and in his office he keeps to himself.He signed the PDP rotation document and later said it didn't exist. Jona is both clueless and demented , nobody can be worse than Jona when it comes to keeping ones words. Who ever opposes him even if it's a goat that will be my candidate. I will vote for a goat , with the hope of getting rid of GEJ.
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by olyivy(f): 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2012
doctokwus: Sick people.Buhari cannot b compared to Jonathan in any way;call him whatever u like,he is 100x betta dan d present or former occupants of Aso rock.GEJ can do whatever he likes bc reasoning has gone out of d door in some people's brains.Evn if he rigs himself in come 2015,generations unborn will ever regret d day dis man ever steppd foot in Aso rock.Buhari's conscience wi b guided by d fact dat he fought a just cause for d gud of his country men& women,legitimately,uprightly& doggedly,small,but soothing reward for a just man
what just cause are you talking about? Overthrowing an elected government or killing corpers?
which one abeg
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by nagoma(m): 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2012
olyivy:
what just cause are you talking about? Overthrowing an elected government or killing corpers?
which one abeg

Buhari did not kill any corpers PDP did by imposing another clueless person on Bauchi people as governor and rigging him into office after he bribed Patience Jonathan with with a billion naira from the state treasury.this was expiation money for marrying YarAdua's daughter and for being in the cabal - and it was accepted and they faught for that man without a conscience thus sacrificing the corpers. Why do you think Jona paid out blood money?
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by basadenet: 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2012
Buhari may be upright before OBJ but not in front of Nigerians, so whichever way, he cannot win any presidential election in Nigeria. It is time Buhari give it up for up coming youths to be Next Nigeria President.
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by maskara01: 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2012
[b][/b]“I said I was not going to submit myself for re-election in 2015,” he recalled. “But then I said, I would allow my party to decide. Since then, people have been coming, individually and groups, they have been talking to me.”

Abeg make una help me ask am....who get the party?
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by olyivy(f): 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2012
nagoma:

Buhari did not kill any corpers PDP did by imposing another clueless person on Bauchi people as governor and rigging him into office after he bribed Patience Jonathan with with a billion naira from the state treasury.
What about other corper killing states
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by olyivy(f): 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2012
maskara01: Abeg make una help me ask am....who get the party?

No mind the corper killer!
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2012
Ganys:
Between LameDuck Egbere Jonathan and Buhari, Who is more confused
the answer z AYOTOLLAH TERRORIST DEVIL REJECT LOOSER-HARI
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by musty1987(m): 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2012
i like buhari chracter but he can never win come next election. Granpa it is time to play a stateman role grin
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by Ilekokonit: 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2012
[b]Are we Nigerians not tired of corrupt leaders ? [/b]Why don't we give the ONLY non-corrupt ex-leader another chance to finally stamp out corruption ? Or do we want to allow the current corrupt lot to KILL us with POVERTY. If you say Buhari was autocratic as a military leader then so was Obasanjo who sent UNKNOWN soldiers to Fela's house to burn it down and throw his mum out of the window leading to her death some time later. But this same OBJ was allowed to rule Nigeria as a President for a WHOPPING 8 years. Now tell me if Obasanjo is a saint

Hopefully one day before Buhari dies we Nigerians will do the needful and vote him enmass as our President to finally deliver us from the current corrupt cabal. Gani Fawehinmi could have led us to the promised land but we did not vote for him while he was alive and resorted to pouring encomiums on him after his death. Lets not make the same mistake with Buhari. A good man is a good man regardless of his tribe. Even Obj who has a lot to fear from a Buhari presidency could not but acknowledge Buharis honesty. And I am not a Northerner but I was old enough between 1983 to 1985 to see the discipline that was instilled in Nigerians by the Buhari / Idiagbo instituted War Against Indisipline.

Or have Nigerians become so used to the corrupt status quo that they instinctively withouth thinking kick against any Non Corrupt person.
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by akpanbaba: 4:39pm On Jun 01, 2012
There is no harm in running.continue to run until you are tired but there is no vacancy in ASO ROCK for you in 2015.When you lost last time a lot of people died because of your utterances.So if you run again many people will die as you are destined to fail again.
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by AHA1(m): 4:44pm On Jun 01, 2012
KARI JINI, BIRI JINI

MEHN, I AM AFRAID. SOMETHING TERRIBLE WILL HAPPEN 2015
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by ujchief(m): 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2012
Ganys:
You are one of the 22Millions fools that voted for this SUFFERING called GEJ. repeat the same again in 2015 and continue to suffer. Suffering and smiling
best quote!!
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by maasoap(m): 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2012
olyivy:
SMH with all these stoopid name calling sef. They are stealing your money and yet you call the fools? Whos the fool here? grin
Now tell me who you are certain will not steal the oil money. Buhari? If Buhari tell me what made it certain.

Tell me what is scandalous about subsidy. You can only say you dont like/want it. Other heads of state from IBB to OBJ did remove subsidy why then is it suddenly scandalous in GEJ's time.
it's scandalous because the subsidy payment jumped from less than 300 billion naira per annum to over 2.5 trillion naira in 2011 alone, under Jona Mr Fraud.
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by calaway: 7:08pm On Jun 01, 2012
Buhari has rightly predicted the extermination of all hausa/fulani people in the entire Nigeria except those in the extreme north which borders with Niger and Chad where they truly belong. He said there will be bloodshed as never seen before if the election results are perceived to be rigged (WRONG PARTY WINS). This will be so cos as usuall the aboki's will kill as many southerners/Christians as may be around them and of course the rest of Nigeria will KILL all Hausa people around them, Cos ENOUGH is ENOUGH of this Hausa/fulani wickedness KILL THEM ALL IF THEY KILL YOU AGAIN!!!!!
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by jmaine: 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2012
bayooooooo:

Buhari is not, in a word, electable.

He does not have the capacity to move Nigeria forward. Infact, GEJ is still more intelligent than Buhari who had a brilliant chance to defeat PDP but squandered the opportunity only to be crying over an impending electoral defeat which he suffered in any case. He sees no other competent candidate but himself. He can not negotiate, make deal, or persuade. The only language he understands is violence, violence and his delightful expression of how blood would flow. Have you ever watched him mouthed the phrase "something bloody will happen in 2015" and how a sudden expression of joy written on his face? He is arrogant, selfish, blood thirty, sharia loving, non cerebral, a very timid soldier who by all definition not worthy of ever downing the colors of Nigerian military attire. Any vote cast for that man is a betrayal of intelligibility,a betrayal of history, a betrayal of secularism in Nigeria, a betrayal of peace and the eternal enthronement of arrogance, selfishness, incompetence and retrogression beyond what's currently bedeviling the nation. Since 2003, this man has not found someone worthy to also back as a supporter, what a profession! What a career! What a hobby! SAI Buhari a professional presidential candidate will surely appear on his epitaph.

As usual, I expect him to campaign, tour Kano and Maiduguri twenty times telling them that a vote cast for an infidel is a vote against Allah. I expect him to talk of Baboons and blood flowing like the River Niger. I expect him to form another party, SAI BUHARI PARTY of Nigeria, when the likes of El-Rufai chase him away from CPC. I expect Buhari at the end of it all to blame it on rigging. Of course in 2016, a year into the new administration, I expect IBB to call him an upright man so he can start preparing for 2019 elections!

Sai Buhari my foot!

[size=14pt]Full Blooded Speech . . .bros, you don check your BP tongue . . .i made the 20th "like" of this post . . .See total dazing shocked . . [/size].
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by dayokanu(m): 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2012
Anyone but Retardeen, Nigeria cant be subject to another 4yrs of clueless and retardeed leadership
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by Genbuhari3: 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2012
Interesting to know that Gen Buhari is the most talked about and consistent opposition figure in Nigeria. The GeJ apologists and corrupts people get High Blood Pressure cos of him. That is gladdening!!!
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by jmaine: 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2012
Genbuhari3: Interesting to know that Gen Buhari is the most talked about and consistent opposition figure in Nigeria. The GeJ apologists and corrupts people get High Blood Pressure cos of him. That is gladdening!!!

I actually puke with disgust at the mention of him cool
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by PointB: 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2012
Genbuhari3: Interesting to know that Gen Buhari is the most talked about and consistent opposition figure in Nigeria. The GeJ apologists and corrupts people get High Blood Pressure cos of him. That is gladdening!!!

What happened? Have your ran out of Buhari greatness archive news? cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by Genbuhari3: 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2012
jmaine:

I actually puke with disgust at the mention of him cool

And u just proved me right. Sure u won't collapse with heart attack
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by Genbuhari3: 9:14pm On Jun 01, 2012
PointB:

What happened? Have your ran out of Buhari greatness archive news? cheesy cheesy grin grin

Ur response to my post came in just seconds after I submitted. Just a proof of what I wrote. People like u like GEJ will never know rest as long as he is alive! And ur time is just ticking.
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by jmaine: 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2012
Genbuhari3:

And u just proved me right. Sure u won't collapse with heart attack

Your boss is an archaic shyte . . no offeinse cool . .Am out before i get assaulted with Musiwa-esque articles and vids without the maps cheesy . . .
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by honeric01(m): 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2012
Genbuhari3:

Ur response to my post came in just seconds after I submitted. Just a proof of what I wrote. People like u like GEJ will never know rest as long as he is alive! And ur time is just ticking.

His name alone scares the hell out of them, this is the kind of leader we need in Nigeria. Beaf and co won't be able to twist truth when Buhari is the president and someone like olyivy would still be in jss 1 because her thinking faculty is too low. if not, why would a grown ass woman be happy she voted in this mess of a president? even Odunnu the cheerleader has quietly gone out of the playing field (due to too many disappointments JEG caused her)
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by Genbuhari3: 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2012
honeric01:

His name alone scares the hell out of them, this is the kind of leader we need in Nigeria. Beaf and co won't be able to twist truth when Buhari is the president and someone like olyivy would still be in jss 1 because her thinking faculty is too low. if not, why would a grown ass woman be happy she voted in this mess of a president? even Odunnu the cheerleader has quietly gone out of the playing field (due to too many disappointments JEG caused her)

It is a matter of time. Gej and his cohorts will rot in jail for siphoning our money through subsidy and for paying Dan Etete 1.2 billion dollars for an oil well that belong to the people of Nigeria. I curse them with my heart!
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by Genbuhari3: 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2012
My thinking has gone even beyond Buhari. I wish for a Jerry Rawling incarnate in Nigeria that will tie these PDP thieves to druns and shoot them in broad daylight. Buhari only jailed. I am looking for more than that. U need to see what the blood of general Afrika, Archibong has done to the psyche of Ghanians.
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by olyivy(f): 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2012
Genbuhari3: My thinking has gone even beyond Buhari. I wish for a Jerry Rawling incarnate in Nigeria that will tie these PDP thieves to druns and shoot them in broad daylight. Buhari only jailed. I am looking for more than that. U need to see what the blood of general Afrika, Archibong has done to the psyche of Ghanians.
Whatever happened to those '83 news archives of yours. Are you also giving up on the cattlefucker grin (like my friend Okija will say) already?
I dont blame you. Your 2ic El rufai termed him perpetually unelectable, who are you to doubt him grin
Re: I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo by olyivy(f): 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2012
Genbuhari3: My thinking has gone even beyond Buhari. I wish for a Jerry Rawling incarnate in Nigeria that will tie these PDP thieves to druns and shoot them in broad daylight. Buhari only jailed. I am looking for more than that. U need to see what the blood of general Afrika, Archibong has done to the psyche of Ghanians.
He only jailed non northerners u meant?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Brutalised And Stole From A Lawyer (picture) / Names Of 23 New Political Parties Registered By INEC / Senatorial Candidates, Loyalists Dump Amosun, Back Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.