Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha (6351 Views)

Tips: How To Know A Lady Who's Had Sex Beyond Threshold (mayb More Dan 20x) / My Fiancee Nag Alot And Im Tired Of Her / Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by MizJaY(f): 2:08am On Jun 01, 2012
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by OK2NV4: 2:11am On Jun 01, 2012
why not try dating real men for a start.

but on the other hand, welcome to the club.
this is what we guys go through endlessly and continuously

2 Likes

Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Nobody: 4:11am On Jun 01, 2012
Babe Sorry sha. . . But u just complain wit jst 2 guys r/l, wen odas hv suffer 4 five and above and stil not maried. Wel, its gud 2 experience it. If not dat u r not geting younger, i will sugest wit ur xperience naw, u shd continue dating up to atleast 5 and soon u wil meet someone dat wil do wat u did 4 guys dis pass year 4u or dat wil b crawling beging 2luv u. But r u sure u tigt up 2 mariage things? Cos many galz r not mariage materials, no matter d age. Relax dnt b a single mum, ok.
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Ranoscky(m): 4:21am On Jun 01, 2012
OK=2=NV:
why not try dating real men for a start.

but on the other hand, welcome to the club.
this is what we guys go through endlessly and continuously
God bless u, my broda!

1 Like

Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Nobody: 4:24am On Jun 01, 2012
perhaps you should be a bit more picky when it comes to men. A grown man with who is financially reliant on his woman? that was a red flag for you there and you ignored it for 5 yrs. You have only yourself to blame... just be grateful you didnt have a child for any of those losers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Ranoscky(m): 4:40am On Jun 01, 2012
If i were u, i would be praisin the male folks for what they go thru all their lives just to make u gals/women happy.
So u just expirienced it now and feel the world should come to an end??

U'r HIGHLY welcome to the REAL world, babe!
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Ranoscky(m): 4:45am On Jun 01, 2012
And mind u, am NOT sayin u should remain with broke folks, but if u Channel ur search for new bf to rich guys, then BEWARE of ritual men.

I wish u, NOT just best, but BESTEST of luck!
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Roland17(m): 4:47am On Jun 01, 2012
One thing would work like magic for you and that is "Learn to Love and appreciate yourself first and above anyone" that way you would recognize bull shits b4 they rear their ugly heads.

you would be fine.
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by smsgrouper: 5:28am On Jun 01, 2012
Are you pretty ?
Miz_JaY: My first r/l was a flirt, he disappointed me so bad, I didn't date for almost 3 yrs and wen I realised I was not getting any younger, I decided to enter anoda r/l, which lasted for almost 5 yrs. During this period, I was paying d bills even when I had no job. I am too calm & cool so he took advantage of that. I decided to go my way though it was a tough decision because of all the sacrifices I've made for almost 5yrs and I'm 28, couldn't imagine I wasted almost 5yrs on a r/l dat ended up no where, I snobbed enough guys that period because I chose to stay faithful, I don't double date & also he promised me marriage. I am supposed to be a very pretty gal but I don't always look good cos I'm always worried about what he will eat or wear etc so instead of using d money to take care of my looks, I channel it to him. Was I being stupid for 5 yrs? ? Its not just about love though it was compassion because I couldn't stop helping him as I couldn't watch him suffer. I didn't think I was getting a fair treatment as he scolds me at any slight mistake I make making me feel like a mumu when I'm a smartass. Sometimes I wished I Can just have babies & take care of them myself without marrying? I can't seem to meet any really good guy, my dream guy. I've suffered in d hands of my 2 relationships and I'm tired of men, even if I decide to date, I can never date a broke arsse anymore, I used to hate d talk dat a guy has to really have cash b4 u date him but omo I second that now as I have seen Oba.. I am wrecked cos I took care of a guy for 5yrs and I'm suffering for it. By now I should have a land and at least a small ride & some cash saved up in my account if I had invested all dat money I spent for 5yrs on dis guy. I am so devastated....what guys do to gals...Mtscheww...Smh...now I'm wondering where I would start from. Sometimes Why do some really good girls go through baad relationships? I just feel like d world should end already sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Nobody: 5:36am On Jun 01, 2012
smsgrouper: Are you pretty ?

Many superbly beautiful girls end up like her too.
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by ujchief(m): 5:56am On Jun 01, 2012
The first few lines of ur post was great, u started messing it up towards the end, when u started sounding harsh and pompous. I gues theres more to it than u're makin us believe.
As someone else pointed out, this is what we guys do for u gals always, take care of u, suport u emotionaly, financialy, physicaly, (sexualy) and otherwise. Welcome to our word.

1 Like

Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by ujchief(m): 6:06am On Jun 01, 2012
I'v gone thru ur post and i couldnt quite pick what it was that made u guys broke up! He scolds at u! What d heck? He doesnt womanise, beat u, do drugs, steal! Just scolds at u, and u want out. Its ok if u think he isnt right for u, its ur life.
If u need a s.per*m donour, hit me up. I'v got loads of it to spare, and ur cash could come handy.
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by smsgrouper: 6:26am On Jun 01, 2012
davidylan:

Many superbly beautiful girls end up like her too.
Its not the end! I'm jus trying to analyse her problem and give her possible solution
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Goldieluks: 6:35am On Jun 01, 2012
@ Post, its a pity you went through such difficulties with your relationships. But I must say you were a dunce for spending on a guy for 5 good years without paying attention to yourself. Maybe he dumped you because you were beginning to look unkempt by the day. Why would someone take the role of a mother upon a boy friend. If he is your husband that is a different issue entirely. Yes guys likes caring girls/women, but if you should over do it, he'll start to see you as his mum rather than is girlfriend/lover. Its all about creating boundaries next time you land yourself in a new relationship. Good luck and don't hesitate to look good too.

2 Likes

Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Mynd44: 6:40am On Jun 01, 2012
The type of people you attract to yourself tells the kind of person you are. So if you attract ar/sehole, that makes you what?
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 01, 2012
Goldieluks: @ Post, its a pity you went through such difficulties with your relationships. But I must say you were a dunce for spending on a guy for 5 good years without paying attention to yourself. Maybe he dumped you because you were beginning to unkempt by the day. Why would someone take the role of a mother upon a boy friend. If he is your husband that is a different issue entirely. Yes guys likes caring girls/women, but if you should over do it, he'll start to see you as his mum rather than is girlfriend/lover. Its all about creating boundaries next time you land yourself in a new relationship. Good luck and don't hesitate to look good too.

I dont agree with you at all. Her problem was not being a mother but hooking up with an irresponsible ideeot. A better man would appreciate her and love her more for being who she is. She doesnt need to change.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by emooo(m): 6:55am On Jun 01, 2012
Gal pls jst pray 4 devine direction from above dat's all u need
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Goldieluks: 7:07am On Jun 01, 2012
davidylan:

I dont agree with you at all. Her problem was not being a mother but hooking up with an irresponsible ideeot. A better man would appreciate her and love her more for being who she is. She doesnt need to change.

You don't need to agree with me, because maybe you are a the kind of guy that appreciates, but that does not erase the fact that there are so many girls out there, who regretted and are still regretting spending hugely on a guy for so many years, who later dumped them for someone new.

1 Like

Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 01, 2012
Miz_JaY: My first r/l was a flirt, he disappointed me so bad, I didn't date for almost 3 yrs and wen I realised I was not getting any younger, I decided to enter anoda r/l, which lasted for almost 5 yrs. During this period, I was paying d bills even when I had no job. I am too calm & cool so he took advantage of that. I decided to go my way though it was a tough decision because of all the sacrifices I've made for almost 5yrs and I'm 28, couldn't imagine I wasted almost 5yrs on a r/l dat ended up no where, I snobbed enough guys that period because I chose to stay faithful, I don't double date & also he promised me marriage. I am supposed to be a very pretty gal but I don't always look good cos I'm always worried about what he will eat or wear etc so instead of using d money to take care of my looks, I channel it to him. Was I being stupid for 5 yrs? ? Its not just about love though it was compassion because I couldn't stop helping him as I couldn't watch him suffer. I didn't think I was getting a fair treatment as he scolds me at any slight mistake I make making me feel like a mumu when I'm a smartass. Sometimes I wished I Can just have babies & take care of them myself without marrying? I can't seem to meet any really good guy, my dream guy. I've suffered in d hands of my 2 relationships and I'm tired of men, even if I decide to date, I can never date a broke arsse anymore, I used to hate d talk dat a guy has to really have cash b4 u date him but omo I second that now as I have seen Oba.. I am wrecked cos I took care of a guy for 5yrs and I'm suffering for it. By now I should have a land and at least a small ride & some cash saved up in my account if I had invested all dat money I spent for 5yrs on dis guy. I am so devastated....what guys do to gals...Mtscheww...Smh...now I'm wondering where I would start from. Sometimes Why do some really good girls go through baad relationships? I just feel like d world should end already sad

I feel for you...it has happened, no need to go back. Just start moving forward.

1. Be yourself. Love because you want to love. Do whatever makes you happy.
2. Take really good care of yourself. Look clean, have a good sense of fashion. Know that you have a responsibility now which is 'YOU'.
3. Be open minded. relate to people normally whether old or young. Just love because its the best thing to do not because you want someone to love you back. Never expect anything in return that way you wont be too sorry for yourself if anything happens.

follow these steps and you will see what comes your way.

n/b. If having a child outside wedlock will make you happy. Then go for it weighing the option of such.

All the best dear, may love locate you.

kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by 190: 8:10am On Jun 01, 2012
OP

What are your profile data
pics, number- there are quite a few Hot guys who could make do of your services

ranosky one of em

on a serious note, time aint on ur side

hook up with the next dude asap
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by tellwisdom: 8:14am On Jun 01, 2012
Vikin:

I feel for you...it has happened, no need to go back. Just start moving forward.

1. Be yourself. Love because you want to love. Do whatever makes you happy.
2. Take really good care of yourself. Look clean, have a good sense of fashion. Know that you have a responsibility now which is 'YOU'.
3. Be open minded. relate to people normally whether old or young. Just love because its the best thing to do not because you want someone to love you back. Never expect anything in return that way you wont be too sorry for yourself if anything happens.

follow these steps and you will see what comes your way.

n/b. If having a child outside wedlock will make you happy. Then go for it weighing the option of such.

All the best dear, may love locate you.

kiss kiss

Vrikins, If u dont yansh me, nothin for you undecided Take it or leave it angry

1 Like

Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Mynd44: 8:38am On Jun 01, 2012
If all your relationship end up that way, maybe you should look inward for your problem
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Dyt(f): 8:53am On Jun 01, 2012
u v jst decided on d ryt thing
go ahead n b a single mum
winks
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Idowuogbo(f): 9:08am On Jun 01, 2012
here we go!

Poster, u did wot for 5yrs? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Anyways.... dats done and done dusted.Listen, u screaming and panting over ur inflicted pain is not the cure.Liv ur past alone! Wot u need to do is dab in to ur future wiv positive reinforcements.Yes! u have bin tru hell stones but u alive today means joy cometh in the morning.At 28 deres still hope, bin a single mother is an option if in return u have no problems teaching ur child dats d best way to treat insecurities.Woman u think love is blind? trust me! marriage is d real eye opener. Variations are bound to spring up in any relationship,so bad becomes good wen u apply necessary cautions. U have a choice, whatever is unattempted remains impossible! transform ur experience wink smiley smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Dyt(f): 9:21am On Jun 01, 2012
^^ lol
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Idowuogbo(f): 9:31am On Jun 01, 2012
Dyt: ^^ lol
wots funny? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by swiftycool(m): 9:32am On Jun 01, 2012
@poster I really felt for u when I read this stuff, but I must admit this is what so many typical responsible guys who struggled to make it quite early in life went through, sacrificing and spending a fortune on a chick for years only to finally get broken hearted. I've been there myself and am wiser for it. U can still find a good man and with ur experience and expectations it would be much easier to separate the real from chaff now.

Personally I have nothing against your resolve to be a single parent if u can; even many more guys are even adopting this today and are doing quite well with it.
But please be focused on what u truly want and go 4 it.
Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Dyt(f): 9:35am On Jun 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:
wots funny? undecided undecided undecided undecided

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by Idowuogbo(f): 9:36am On Jun 01, 2012
Dyt:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
werey!! lol
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by MizJaY(f): 10:04am On Jun 01, 2012
If i were u, i would be praisin the male folks for what they go thru all their lives just to make u gals/women happy.
So u just expirienced it now and feel the world should come to an end??

So what exactly is your point? im very sure u are one of those loosers feeding off a girl undecided
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by MizJaY(f): 10:06am On Jun 01, 2012
And mind u, am NOT sayin u should remain with broke folks, but if u Channel ur search for new bf to rich guys, then BEWARE of ritual men.

I wish u, NOT just best, but BESTEST of luck!

U are Obviously a brokeasse grin thought so! tongue
Re: Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha by MizJaY(f): 10:17am On Jun 01, 2012
Ujchief: The first few lines of ur post was great, u started messing it up towards the end, when u started sounding harsh and pompous.

what was great about the first few lines? that My first r/l was a flirt, he disappointed me so bad, I didn't date for almost 3 yrs and wen I realised I was not getting any younger, I decided to enter anoda r/l, which lasted for almost 5 yrs. During this period, I was paying d bills even when I had no job

I gues theres more to it than u're makin us believe.

yes and that "more" does not involve any fault on my part

As someone else pointed out, this is what we guys do for u gals always, take care of u, suport u emotionaly, financialy, physicaly, (sexualy) and otherwise. Welcome to our word

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Extra Dark Skinned African Brothers! Ladies Who Love Extra Dark Men Thread / A Message To All The Guys On Nairaland / Why Are Nigerian Women Scared Of DNA Test?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.