Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

"Following" Page And Less Annoying Notifications - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Following" Page And Less Annoying Notifications (4854 Views)

Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? / How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications / What Is With All These LIKE Notifications??! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Following" Page And Less Annoying Notifications by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 02, 2012
Great job bro.
Re: "Following" Page And Less Annoying Notifications by azpekuliar: 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2012
Seun: Dear Nairalanders,

In the past, you could monitor topics posted by the people you're following by simply viewing your Followed Topics, but there was no way to efficiently monitor their posts. Today, we've added a "Following" page to Nairaland to make it easier to track the posts made by people you're following. Please check it out as soon as you can and let me know about any issues you may have with it.

(If you don't find the page compelling, you should consider un-following people whose interests are not similar to yours, regardless of how cute they might be. They will still be able to send you messages using the new protocol, if they want to.)

We have also altered our Updated Topic Notification feature to make it less annoying. The new settings are extremely conservative.

I hope these changes are to your satisfaction. Please, check /following out now. Have a great day!

Isn't the bolded just funny.... cheesy....but true.... sad
Re: "Following" Page And Less Annoying Notifications by Chizzybenjamin(m): 11:27am On Jun 04, 2012
Seun you have rily done so well on Nairaland.
Well Like I posted before on Autos,What is the future rily like for Nairaland?
Wud it be left for chats,latests news updates,jobs and d regular gossips OR wud it move to d next phase in biz?
I am more at home doing my biz on Nairaland dan walking up to any dealer accross d street,d likes of Inspired n Fhemmy motors,d dons on Phones n computers,d lawyer on properties etc hav rily done me proud making me choose to have my deal with them than stand the chance to be swindled elsewhere.
Seun am talking biz,like someone mentioned your need to up your search system by grading things according to the class,products and price.So If I want to buy a car for e.g I just go to Autos-Toyota-Camry-Year-Price,then I negotiate and the nxt day am w my car,n den I tell friends I bought my ride in 5 mins on NL.A whole lot of pple wud be on NL nxt day consumating legit biz.
More pple,means more advert n more of that means more money,soon you wud go PLC lik FB.
The world is rily moving fast n d best way to get ahead is to think ahead.
More power to your elbow Bro.
Stay Blessed and insightful

3 Likes

Re: "Following" Page And Less Annoying Notifications by Fashx007: 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
Seun:
Dear Nairalanders,

In the past, you could monitor topics posted by the people you're following by simply viewing your Followed Topics, but there was no way to efficiently monitor their posts. Today, we've added a "Following" page to Nairaland to make it easier to track the posts made by people you're following. Please check it out as soon as you can and let me know about any issues you may have with it.

(If you don't find the page compelling, you should consider un-following people whose interests are not similar to yours, regardless of how cute they might be. They will still be able to send you messages using the new protocol, if they want to.)

We have also altered our Updated Topic Notification feature to make it less annoying. The new settings are extremely conservative.

I hope these changes are to your satisfaction. Please, check /following out now. Have a great day!

Great job you're doing.

Pls can i also get notifications of their post on the NL app.

(1) (2) (Reply)

~ How Do You React To Criticism? ~ / Proven! Possible Food Download Over The Internet / Why Are You Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.