Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1258517 members, 1698058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 October 2014 at 10:42 PM

A Romantic Easter Fling With A Married Man: Wants Me To Be His Second Wife - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Romantic Easter Fling With A Married Man: Wants Me To Be His Second Wife (20959 Views)

Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) / What's The regular Life Span Of A Fling? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Romantic Easter Fling With A Married Man: Wants Me To Be His Second Wife by agabaI23(m): 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2012
More and more
Re: A Romantic Easter Fling With A Married Man: Wants Me To Be His Second Wife by Pet79(m): 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2012
i don't mean to be rude,my boss left his system on and on facebook i saw love messages btw him and girlfriend sorry bad friend
Re: A Romantic Easter Fling With A Married Man: Wants Me To Be His Second Wife by tolufaithO(f): 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2012
@kandiiiiiiii........ finish ur story oooo
Re: A Romantic Easter Fling With A Married Man: Wants Me To Be His Second Wife by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: A Romantic Easter Fling With A Married Man: Wants Me To Be His Second Wife by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: A Romantic Easter Fling With A Married Man: Wants Me To Be His Second Wife by tolufaithO(f): 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2012
@pet79, why nt talk to ur girl frd abt it.
Re: A Romantic Easter Fling With A Married Man: Wants Me To Be His Second Wife by 9zeros(m): 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2012
coogar:

flashaldrin looks like a patient of mental-illness who's just
recovering under the ministrations of a bar-beach spiritualist.

damn, nothing wey i no go see on nairaland.
Re: A Romantic Easter Fling With A Married Man: Wants Me To Be His Second Wife by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: A Romantic Easter Fling With A Married Man: Wants Me To Be His Second Wife by 9zeros(m): 4:29pm On Jun 02, 2012
murdafoka are u gay!!! die slow.
Re: A Romantic Easter Fling With A Married Man: Wants Me To Be His Second Wife by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: A Romantic Easter Fling With A Married Man: Wants Me To Be His Second Wife by kandiikane(m): 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2012
I told him he was probably one of those guys that just wanted one thing. He told me if the only thing he wanted was "what was between legs" he won't be sitting here, on a pavement just to try and get one mere vajay. He said there were other girls in the clubs that would give it to him like that without effort. The cheek! We talked for quite a while and he decided that he wanted to kiss me and he did. I stopped him after about 5seconds or so and I just started giggling like a little kid. I was so embarrassed. He went "wow, your lips are so nice, I want some more of it" and I laughed, told him no. He said, "stop lying you know you want to." o.O

I was in a mess, all shy, my cheeks just hurt from the embarrassment. I stood up and he did too grabbing me and kissed me and I responded. It was crazy! then from behind I heard someone, I quickly pushed him away but he grabbed me by the Bottom and said "forget him, I own this". I laughed and asked him whether he was high on weed. This guy was driving me crazy, I felt so hopeless with him. The rush I was getting was crazy.
I moved his hand up and he told me to put my hands around his neck. I did and he stared right in my face and I tried to stare back but I couldn't. I got so shy and just giggled. He kissed me and I felt his hands moving down, I grabbed them and move them back up. He then grabbed my Bottom again and nacked it towards him, telling me to stop being silly.
Re: A Romantic Easter Fling With A Married Man: Wants Me To Be His Second Wife by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: A Romantic Easter Fling With A Married Man: Wants Me To Be His Second Wife by Pet79(m): 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2012
somebody first told me as they are close and i asked her she denied. To my greatest suprise dis
Re: A Romantic Easter Fling With A Married Man: Wants Me To Be His Second Wife by kandiikane(m): 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2012
Royal7, I do not appreciate your language. Its very crude. If you want some homo entertain go to google.
Re: A Romantic Easter Fling With A Married Man: Wants Me To Be His Second Wife by kandiikane(m): 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2012
Pet79, open a thread so you can get the advise you need. You won't get anything from here.
9-zeros:
murdafoka are u gay!!! die slow.

Lmaoo, what?
Re: A Romantic Easter Fling With A Married Man: Wants Me To Be His Second Wife by mollytinrox: 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2012
Is this thread crazy or what?
@op, you come across as a wimpy, tisabone-Bottom-licking, not-sure-who-you-are-or-want-to-be human. What the fu33333k is special about going to Gambia to get your mammary glands pulled twice? What so hot or flingy about licking the skin of a small-eyed, benz driving, rich Gambian? You're dry, seriously.

@Coogar, pls remind me never to get you angry. Did you just send that guy to the electric chair or what?

@Slimyem: hmm. I beg you to forgive dat flash pikin, he didn't know when he typed it.

@Flashyourbuckteeth: this is your Nairaland death coming! Get a tenth of the $1billion and hire ebony pall bearers. Because if you didn't have it good in life, you can have it good in death.
Re: A Romantic Easter Fling With A Married Man: Wants Me To Be His Second Wife by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: A Romantic Easter Fling With A Married Man: Wants Me To Be His Second Wife by Cutepie1(f): 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2012
Jst like a romantic novel.kinda like it
Re: A Romantic Easter Fling With A Married Man: Wants Me To Be His Second Wife by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: A Romantic Easter Fling With A Married Man: Wants Me To Be His Second Wife by kandiikane(m): 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2012
Mollyboxrin, where did that come from? Lool that was so random and weird. tongue
~Cute pie~:
Jst like a romantic novel.kinda like it

Aw, thanks wink
Re: A Romantic Easter Fling With A Married Man: Wants Me To Be His Second Wife by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: A Romantic Easter Fling With A Married Man: Wants Me To Be His Second Wife by kandiikane(m): 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2012
Seriously, what the fudge is wrong with you? 1. You are annoying 2. Your font is annoying 3. You are annoying. What is this useless crapp u are spewing?
Balls,sac, scrotum, fluid? Wtf!

I sense you like men? Nuh?

You coming off as an ignoramus. Why would someone taste like fufu?
Re: A Romantic Easter Fling With A Married Man: Wants Me To Be His Second Wife by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: A Romantic Easter Fling With A Married Man: Wants Me To Be His Second Wife by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: A Romantic Easter Fling With A Married Man: Wants Me To Be His Second Wife by kandiikane(m): 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2012
Royal-VII:
This dude location says in his profile:

This some wild stuff....You sitting here telling a story of some Romatic Homoerotic encounter in tha African Rainforest

Yet you are making claims that there is something wrong with Me?...LoL LmL

finish ya damn story and stop addressing me.

..Romanticizing jungle love...fhuckk outa hea lmfao

...Proceed.

Pmsl cheesy
Re: A Romantic Easter Fling With A Married Man: Wants Me To Be His Second Wife by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: A Romantic Easter Fling With A Married Man: Wants Me To Be His Second Wife by agabaI23(m): 5:17pm On Jun 02, 2012
mollytinrox: Is this thread crazy or what?
@op, you come across as a wimpy, tisabone-Bottom-licking, not-sure-who-you-are-or-want-to-be human. What the fu33333k is special about going to Gambia to get your mammary glands pulled twice? What so hot or flingy about licking the skin of a small-eyed, benz driving, rich Gambian? You're dry, seriously.

@Slimyem: hmm. I beg you to forgive dat flash pikin, he didn't know when death.
You can easily hit the exit button sweetie
Re: A Romantic Easter Fling With A Married Man: Wants Me To Be His Second Wife by kandiikane(m): 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2012
After a while, I decided I needed to go home. (I didn't mention this but previously where I said he picked me up after he apologised for his rudeness, I met him at a patrol station up my street. I did not want him knowing where I lived.)

Moving on, he asked to drop me home and I told him it was fine, I will take town trip from up the junction. We walked up to the clubs and to his car. We kissed and he told me to call him when I got home. I walked up the road, hoping omar won't see me and with my bad luck, there he was. My heart started beating really hard and I thought *shiit!!*.

Need to find an excuse quick since I lied to him that I was at home. He saw me and i just walked past him saying "hi" thinking *what do I tell him, what if he saw me?*. He followed me and asked what was up with me? Said I was acting weird. I told him, I was home and my uncle called to meet him and now I can't find him, his battery died. Omar asked why I didn't call to say I was out, I told him because I didn't know I was going to go out.

He asked me to go with him to this club(ozio). I said no, plus I was also getting nervous about mike seeing me if he happens to drive past since I left him behind. I told omar I needed to go home so I walked with him to the junction, he got me a town trip, paid the driver and told him to drive safe.(Aw, how sweet).
Re: A Romantic Easter Fling With A Married Man: Wants Me To Be His Second Wife by kandiikane(m): 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2012
To those interested, I will continue later. I have had migraine for 5days now and need to rest abit.
Re: A Romantic Easter Fling With A Married Man: Wants Me To Be His Second Wife by Jaykizz(m): 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2012
12345DKO: I knw many of u will not visit the religion section that's y I decided to post this here. WHERE WILL YOU SPEND ETERNITY, HEAVEN OR HELL? TODAY IS THE DAY OF SALVATION, REPENT OF YOUR SINS NOW because 2MORO MAY BE TOO LATE. JESUS LOVES YOU.

Abeg park ur yansh comot 4 dis thread! We no nid u here.
Re: A Romantic Easter Fling With A Married Man: Wants Me To Be His Second Wife by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2012
Re: A Romantic Easter Fling With A Married Man: Wants Me To Be His Second Wife by Jaykizz(m): 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2012
Pet79: pls nairalanders i need your help and advise, i just discovered that the girl i have been going out with for almost a year is having an affair with my boss, she was a youth corper serving in another deptarment but the same block. pls i need your advise

MUMU lyk u. Go fyn sumtin gud doin abeg. U evn av d bals to kal a prostitute ur gal...

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (12) (Reply)

What Are The Advantage And Disadvantages Of Arranged Marriage? / Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls / Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.