Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Research On Electronic Medical Record (EMR) In Nigeria. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Research On Electronic Medical Record (EMR) In Nigeria. (1309 Views)

EMR In Nigeria : Doctor - Patient Health Encounter / JARO: An Innovative, World Class Medical Record System and Hospital Portal! / Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Research On Electronic Medical Record (EMR) In Nigeria. by jidex89200(m): 6:17am On Jun 02, 2012
Hello,
I am working on a project, trying to see the possibility of implementing EMR in nigerian hospital. I am compiling some data and would love to talk to practicing doctors in any field of specialty, Private or Public practice. I would appreciate if anyone willing to assist, drop their email below. Thanks very much, i appreciate any help.
Re: Research On Electronic Medical Record (EMR) In Nigeria. by OlADIPU: 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2023
Whether you have problems with the once promising EMR you subscribed to or you have just gotten phone, tablet and computers for your hospital computerization, I know you want another facility to recommend to you the good EMR they are using. If you are tired of all this EMR that want to milk you dry or are too complex for your work environment, what you are about to reach will raise your hope. You can not give up because what heard as a benefit of EMR is inspiring you to continue thesearch. You will get it somedays. I want to tell you what AjirMed EMR customers are saying.

“The way I am using ajirMed usually surprise other private practittionals. I can be in a AGPMPN meeting after examining a patient, recomended a test at Atlantic. I 'll received an alert of result when ready at the meeting, and login to continue treatments there.”Atlantic Hospital, Lagos. Emeka Nwani, CEO

“ajirMed has brought many positive changes to Lade hospital. The most significant was the time saved during Prescription. We used saved Prescription/Hints that incorporates suggested treatments based on patient diagnosis characteristics to save time.” Lade Hospital, Lagos. Onafujabi Adebayo, CMD

“ajirMed is the only way for us to have transform wholesome medical practice. They easily integrated diet treatment, physiotherapy treatment into the core of our operation simply with the click of a button and regularly attends to our demands to turn our paper forms into interactive digits”. Parkview Hospital, Lagos. Nathaniel Lulu, DMS

“ajirMed provides us with an interface where we can administer special ENT treatments, a highly customizable way of applying medicine and tracking usage, as well as great reporting tools with dashboard capabilities. ” Ade Tokunbo ENT Clinic, Lagos. Yinka Makinde, MD

‘' Grace hospital has found ajirMed to save us cost on paper records we used to carry from house to house, which has both minimized administrative overheads and assists to have mobile medical records of patients wherever and whenever we visit. ”Grace Hospital, Osogbo. Dorcas Eleka, CMD

‘'We have found that the customization with ajirMed is orders of magnitude. The customization of our inventories at the pharmacy and creation of user segregation of duties with needed attached privileges has made a huge difference to us.” Wemimo Hospital, Ibadan. Gbenga Adekunle, MD.

We hope you find any of these useful in our case. For additional information, visit www.ajirmed.com, book your own demo, check the price. It is very affordable. You can also call them or send whatsapp messages if you needed help or answers to your questions. We sincerely hope you also have good to say about this EMR, it will be the end of your search.

Also, check this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQvGviWAmCc

(1) (Reply)

Tattoos And Their Long Term Health Risks / 9 Weird Vagina Issues—solved! / Kanger Subox Nano Kit Released Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.