Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi (13759 Views)

Governor Zainab Shinkafi-Bagudu Meets With Albinos (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader / APGA: MOSSOB Leader Cannot Question My Authority – Shinkafi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bittyend(m): 4:53pm On Jun 02, 2012
CHESSBOARD:
Shattap Ewu, by the Time GEJ left office, we( SS and SE) would have reduce lagos to a mere lagoon, and yorubas irrelevant in Nigerian Government. Somebody has said you reason with you a$$ instead of your brain, In 2015 I will Tell you what transformation the posts we have now had done cool

Fool's paradise..

SS isn't mono-ethnic.. The western part of SS will always align with the SW.. Edo, Ishan, Afemai, Itsekiri, and Urhobo to an extent.. Even the Efik don't really believe in the SS/SE stupidity.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bittyend(m): 4:53pm On Jun 02, 2012
Out of office.. Soon come back. cool
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bashr8: 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2012
hahahah
bittyend:

Keep living in fools paradise.. Take blood money out and ndigbos would be poorer than Northerners.. I have many Igbo friends and they know what I'm talking about.

People naturally migrate towards better habitats.. Tell me ndigbos naturally move towards SW and not the other way round?
hahahahahaha yoruba stupidity , so the blood money was it also signed by soludo with cbn number? ode. even with north and west being more improvished than south east imagine what will happen if you take government looting from north and south west , it would have been worse than somalia now, with all your goverment looting igbos are still better off than you that shows igbos take care of themselves, while you have selfish leaders that only care about themselves while the rest of you wallow in abject poverty. what happened to all your war booty , oh i remember your northern masters didnt give you a share after snitching rather you got your leaders eliminated one by one lmfaooo
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by ak47mann(m): 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2012
bittyend: Out of office.. Soon come back. cool
WHICH OFFICE?my friend is public holiday in UK bloody lair, else you are a cleaner cool go and clean public toilet that's what most Yoruba dey do 4 London these days or cabby smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by PeterKbaba: 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2012
[b]PLEASE LET THE IGBOS FACE THE REASON FOR THE TREND.. We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi

AN HAUSA MAN JUST TOLD THEM ALL TO THEIR FACES, THAT ITS THE NORTHERNERS THAT OWNS THE APGA PARTY ( WHICH IGBOS CLAIM IS THEIRS BECAUSE THE WON 2 STATES IN THEIR REGION )... JST 1 HAUSA MAN TOLD IT TO THE FACE OF ALL YOUR LEADERS, Obi,Menakaya AND EVEN THE WIFE OF THE IGBO'S god Mrs. Ojukwu, THAT non of them as the constitutional right to hold a meeting without asking for PERMISSION FROM THE NORTHERN ELITE..... SO WHAT IS YORUBA MAN'S CONCERN... FACE THE HAUSA'S THAT ARE CLAIMING YOUR REGION'S ONLY SURVIVING PARtY IN NIGERIA... IGBO'S ARE SO SCARED, THEY WANT TO CHICKEN OUT AND DIVERT THE TOPIC... NOTHING CONCERN YORUBA MAN HERE. CRAZY LOYAL SLAVES OF THE NORTH... LATER DEM GO DEY TALK SAY YORUBA PEOPLE NO DEY ACT LIKE THEIR BROTHERS... FACE YOUR PROBLEM. IF THIS WAS A YORUBA TREND, YOU WILL SEE ALL THE IGBOS BRINGING OUT TEXT BOOKS AND EXPLAINING HISTORY... 1 SIMPLY HAUSA BABY TOLD YOU ALL TO YOUR FACES THAT THE WIFE OF YOUR LEADER ( MRS BIANCA OJUKWU )MOST TAKE PERMISSION FROM THE BIG BOYS IN THE NORTH BEFORE DOING ANYTHING......... I'M LAUGHING MY BALLS OUT... SEE AS IGBOS DEY FEAR!!!![/b]
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bashr8: 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2012
lekkie073:
i laugh at ϑ stu.pidity of dis igbos. Upon say u̶̲̥̅̊ guys have been relegated to 4th position in naija politricks una N̶̲̥̅̊☺ still repent. Yorubas on any day will always be reckoned with in politricks. ά northerner locked up obj, another northerner released him while yet ά thrid northerner gave him ϑ privilege of being ϑ president. Obj made sure dat ijaws get known by killing lots of ϑ militants and thereafter politricked an ijawman to power. Why ϑ igbos will continUE to play second fiddle is because u̶̲̥̅̊ can't bow honourably for the yorubas. Yorubas covertly determines where nigeria is heading!
oh shut up , GEJ is president because igbos have decided that the north wont smell presidency again , cant wait till buhari cries again lmfao , yorubas can keep playing boy boy to north we dont care just know that you will keep failing , the more you snitch the more you fail and the more you become even more irelivant.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2012
bittyend:

Believe what you want to believe but Northerners have already started begging Yoruba.. OBJ is their husband up North, and you saw Buhari also courting him.. We have two heavyweights in Nigerian politics: OBJ and Tinubu.. Who do you guys have?

OBJ and Tinubu made GEJ president, not your votes.. Without OBJ, GEJ would be irrelevant.. That's the power game for the simpletons.

Now He has dump their a$$ in a sh!1t container, now they wanna run back to their Master, yorubas will always be slaves too the North. By 2015 ACN will be as dead as a dead cow and if IGBOs cannot not run thing through APGA we will spoil thing through PDP cool, we are back in Nigerian Politics who will the yorubas send to betray the IBOs this time no body undecided
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bashr8: 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2012
bittyend:

The last time I checked, ndigbos use their mums for blood money at an alarming rate.. That's an ndigbo thing...

PS, don't go the tribal route with me today, you know how I get down.. Let's keep this thread civil.. Thanks in advance!
shatap see these yorubas that are always on the news for killing their mother, we have all the proof online of rituals in yorubaland and people killing their mother, there is no proof of soemone ever being used as ritual in igboland, ode
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by ak47mann(m): 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2012
bashr8: hahahahhahahahahaha yoruba stupidity , so the blood money was it also signed by soludo with cbn number? ode. even with north and west being more improvished than south east imagine what will happen if you take government looting from north and south west , it would have been worse than somalia now, with all your goverment looting igbos are still better off than you that shows igbos take care of themselves, while you have selfish leaders that only care about themselves while the rest of you wallow in abject poverty. what happened to all your war booty , oh i remember your northern masters didnt give you a share after snitching rather you got your leaders eliminated one by one lmfaooo
their-is nothing like blood money,you no most of these people are dumb and illiteracy is the big problem,all the bad thing they say igbo were known for, apparently it was Yoruba and Hausa are known for terrorism, ritualism,drug trafficking and human trafficking.stealing our oil money was their cover up now their dirty yarsh done open cool
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bashr8: 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2012
alj harem:

lekkie073, please don't join them in this stu.pidity. Just ignore this thread

is it not your yoruba brother that started the stupidity ? necxt time let them stop thisboy boy mentality of fighting for the nirth , even the northerners replied maturely and left the thread while yoruba are all over the plce fighting for their masters, snitches

1 Like

Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bashr8: 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2012
bittyend:

Who made GEJ?

Who did GEJ meet with before the presidential election in a closed door section in Lagos?

Why is ACN the only party that dares GEJ, yet Tinubu is untouchable despite what he's doing in Lagos?

fools dream , GEJ made himself , why didnt your vote and massive support from yorubas get buhari,ribadu and that pastor presidency , anybody that yorubas support will always fails , it have always been like that , fail upon fail , na only to come newspaper dey make noise, when it time to present a candidate only those endorsed and supported by igbos win.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2012
bittyend: Out of office.. Soon come back. cool

ak47mann: WHICH OFFICE?my friend is public holiday in UK bloody lair, else you are a cleaner cool go and clean public toilet that's what most Yoruba dey do 4 London these days or cabby smiley smiley

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy , no wonder am talking to a ------- bittyend is a cleaner, no wonder is full of SH!!11T grin
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by PeterKbaba: 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2012
alj harem: PeterKbaba, you are jsut letting your emotions get in the way of reasoning. Leave this thread, again please don't join them in this stu.pidity of tribal bashing

ok
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bashr8: 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2012
ak47mann: WHICH OFFICE?my friend is public holiday in UK bloody lair, else you are a cleaner go and clean public toilet that's what most Yoruba dey do 4 London these days or cabby

lmfao , so na cleaning job im wan suse marry igbo girl , thank God bride price is high and igbo girls get high starndard. make im go im village go find cheap woman grin

1 Like

Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by kennidiamo: 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2012
Its a pity the few educated igbos came down to the west to read..
and dey still neva get sense..u cant change a fooly
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by T9ksy(m): 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2012
Dede1:

You tend to overlook the points made by Ndigwe and erroneously rolled over the factual statement made by Alhaji Sani Abdullahi Shinkarfi on demcarcy as a game of numbers. It is an apparent arrogation of idiocy on your character to invoke Herbert Macaulay whose party was hammered in Lagos city council election by Zik’s NYM.

Like i told you earlier, you are a shameless pathological liar and an "agbaya" to boot. At what time in your warped revisionist mind did NYM became Zik's party? The morraph.ocker wasn't even in the country when the party was formed in 1934 as Lagos youth movement by activists such as James Churchill Vaughan, Dr Kofo Abayomi, Hezekiah Oladipo Davies, Ernest Sissei Ikoli, and Samuel Akinsanya. It changed its name to NYM in 1936 to reflect a more nationalistic flavour.

Wtf was Zik in 1936?

It must be in your DNA. You just can't help yourself, i guess.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bittyend(m): 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2012
ak47mann: WHICH OFFICE?my friend is public holiday in UK bloody lair, else you are a cleaner cool go and clean public toilet that's what most Yoruba dey do 4 London these days or cabby smiley smiley

Fool, out of office; meaning out of NL to go pick up something.. Like I give a phuck about a public holiday, I'm a young professional and I work on contract basis, mate.. Getting paid when I feel like it with investments all over the internet bringing in money on pay per click..

Your post just gave credence to my assertion that you're a homoerectus who failed to evolve..

About Yoruba doing shitty jobs like Igbos don't do the same in the UK... Your command of the language shows you fit into the category of people doing those jobs, which is sadly what most Nigerians do..

Abeg comot for road with your neanderthal fingers, make semi-educated Igbos post jor... Uneducated clowns like you need to be locked up in the zoo till further notice..
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bittyend(m): 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2012
bashr8: hahahahhahahahahaha yoruba stupidity , so the blood money was it also signed by soludo with cbn number? ode. even with north and west being more improvished than south east imagine what will happen if you take government looting from north and south west , it would have been worse than somalia now, with all your goverment looting igbos are still better off than you that shows igbos take care of themselves, while you have selfish leaders that only care about themselves while the rest of you wallow in abject poverty. what happened to all your war booty , oh i remember your northern masters didnt give you a share after snitching rather you got your leaders eliminated one by one lmfaooo

Blood money is the source of Igbo's wealth.. That's an open secret. lipsrsealed
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bittyend(m): 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2012
CHESSBOARD:
Now He has dump their a$$ in a sh!1t container, now they wanna run back to their Master, yorubas will always be slaves too the North. By 2015 ACN will be as dead as a dead cow and if IGBOs cannot not run thing through APGA we will spoil thing through PDP cool, we are back in Nigerian Politics who will the yorubas send to betray the IBOs this time no body undecided

Container, when the fool still came begging in Lagos last month.. cheesy
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bittyend(m): 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2012
bashr8: ak47mann: WHICH OFFICE?my friend is public holiday in UK bloody lair, else you are a cleaner go and clean public toilet that's what most Yoruba dey do 4 London these days or cabby

lmfao , so na cleaning job im wan suse marry igbo girl , thank God bride price is high and igbo girls get high starndard. make im go im village go find cheap woman grin

Loooool @your stupidity.. I give Igbo girls the vitamin E on the regs.. They sure do love me and I love them back... Beware, your sisters may become victims of my vitamin E.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bashr8: 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2012
kennidiamo: Its a pity the few educated igbos came down to the west to read..
and dey still neva get sense..u cant change a fooly
edddiiot the same igboland that is the most educated part of nigeria, there is no limit to yoruba st..upidity
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bashr8: 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2012
bittyend:

Loooool @your stupidity.. I give Igbo girls the vitamin E on the regs.. They sure do love me and I love them back... Beware, your sisters may become victims of my vitamin E.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
only a loser wil come out and say such , for non losers that do get igbo girls (igbos and non igbos) its wont be a big deal for them , just aother average day but you it must have happened by mistake thats why you cant stop talking about it
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by dayokanu(m): 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2012
hmmmm
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bittyend(m): 6:06pm On Jun 02, 2012
bashr8: only a loser wil come out and say such , for non losers that do get igbo girls (igbos and non igbos) its wont be a big deal for them , just aother average day but you it must have happened by mistake thats why you cant stop talking about it

Worry about the topic, don't worry about me.. If you want to know about the deal between me and igbo girls, create another thread for that... I'm the king of igbo girls, Eze Omalicha nma cool.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by lekkie073(m): 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2012
bashr8: oh shut up , GEJ is president because igbos have decided that the north wont smell presidency again , cant wait till buhari cries again lmfao , yorubas can keep playing boy boy to north we dont care just know that you will keep failing , the more you snitch the more you fail and the more you become even more irelivant.
U̶̲̥̅̊ can clean somebody's arse but urs remain so stinking. Н̲̅Ơ̴̴͡ώ come u̶̲̥̅̊ can't make one of ur kinsmen president?
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bakila: 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2012
ak47mann: i want more tribalist to come into the forum lets dig it out am ready,u no my racist words will make you lose ur apatite for few days,couple with the truth behind it cool
So be tribalist?
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by Paentera(m): 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2012
afam4eva: This northerners are biting more than they can chew. They want to bring their madness to APGA. I dey laugh.

Una dey fear...right
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by Afam4eva(m): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2012
Paentera:

Una dey fear...right
I'm laughing at Mr Shinkafi and anybody that believes that crap he spewed.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by Dede1(m): 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2012
T9ksy:

Like i told you earlier, you are a shameless pathological liar and an "agbaya" to boot. At what time in your warped revisionist mind did NYM became Zik's party? The morraph.ocker wasn't even in the country when the party was formed in 1934 as Lagos youth movement by activists such as James Churchill Vaughan, Dr Kofo Abayomi, Hezekiah Oladipo Davies, Ernest Sissei Ikoli, and Samuel Akinsanya. It changed its name to NYM in 1936 to reflect a more nationalistic flavour.

Wtf was Zik in 1936?

It must be in your DNA. You just can't help yourself, i guess.

You have written like a moronic dingbat. Let me make it clear to you that neither Herbert Macaulay nor Azikiwe owned any political party. However, they were members of certain parties. I detest the idea of a person reading some skewed facts on Wikipedia and rushes to Nairaland to vomit it based on tribal instigation. My response to another goofy writer such as you was to set the record straight that Zik did not serve as political apprentice under Herbert Macaulay. I went further to point out that Zik’s NYM, rightfully so because he was a member of the party, hammered Macaulay’s NNDP, rightfully so because Macaulay was a member of NNDP, in the Lagos Town council election.

I guess more exploratory research would have done you some good than trying to score a cheap tribal point. Again, Zik was in Lagos in 1934 and later left for Accra where he became the editor of African Morning Post and returned to Lagos later where he founded West African Pilot.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2012
Hmmmmmm, make I take some cold bottles of water cool down my hotness before I comment, my comment is reserved till I come back
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by ozoebuka1(m): 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2012
Wow! what a revelation.. d worse tin dat can happen to u is 4 u to boast with ur vices.. am really dissapointed with these hausa lads! i cant believe dat u guys are rejoicing over having a population advantage when 80 percent of u guys are illitrates.. am baffled oh!!! one man giving birth to 25 children in dis morden world? dats just a misfortune to da country.. this country should be divided so dat u guys can go on with ur multiplication...hahahaha.. pathetic fellas!!
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bittyend(m): 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2012
Bittyend is wicked... cheesy

Who's next? Even the Eze wuru wuru had to run for cover.. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG To Regulate Use Of Social Media In Nigeria / Fashola, The Man Who Transformed Lagos - Matthew Green Of Financial Times / Ondo APC Expels Success Torukerijoh For Anti-Party Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.