Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi (13760 Views)

Governor Zainab Shinkafi-Bagudu Meets With Albinos (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader / APGA: MOSSOB Leader Cannot Question My Authority – Shinkafi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by ak47mann(m): 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2012
Onlytruth: I will repeat what I said earlier: NDIGBO are the party(APGA), the party is not Ndigbo. If the party dies today, we will simply float another one; CPC sprang out of the desert sands overnight. A new party can spring out of the lush vegetation of Igboland in a twinkle of an eye. cool
This drama is good for us because it would prepare us better for 2015.
correct cool
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by dayokanu(m): 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2012
PointB:

It is not desperation but the logical thing to do. You want PDP dead, that is how to do it. The alternative is to continue to grope in the dark and brandish numbers forgetting that Igbo populations in many states in Nigeria nullify most of those numbers when the real voting starts.

Anyway, the motivation to kick out PDP is higher in the SW than any other region. SE can afford to play the waiting game.

Who wants PDP dead? lets all play the game. The SW would keep our ACN at state level. It isnt strange, we have done it in all republics, AG, UPN AD and now ACN.

You go and use your 3 SE State PDP to fight the North with 17 state PDP and lets see how far you go

You think the North sends you? In the First republic, Azikwe and the SE were quick to LovePeddler themselves to the North, By 1966, Maybe when the SE was expecting the favour to be returned, the North willingly kicked out the SE and chose another person.

The SW has a way which they can use some centrist politician to chop with the ruling party (OBJ, Akintola, Akinjide etc) while still retaining the grip on their region
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by PointB: 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2012
dayokanu:

And if we continue voting PDP, I guess that favours the SE?

What has the PDP given the SE in over 13yrs?

After Jonathan be assured that PDP is taking it back to the North for another 8yrs and the VP position which would be the SE best bet is a toss up between all Southern groups

E.g Lamido or Sambo after Jonathan would rule for 8 yrs and choose any Southerner which can be SW, SE or SS

So another further 8 yrs in the wilderness for the SE. And since they said Zoning is dead it now becomes a game of numbers. Show us your population and political power and we would take you seriously. For now SE has shown that they follow whichever ruling party(NPC First republic, NPN- Second republic, PDP - Third republic) and can be bought for pittance e.g claiming your middle name is Azikwe like GEJ or Ikechukwu like IBB

What has anyone (party or military) given to SE since independence? Why must we trust CAN led by thief Tinubu and his horde of backstabbers, or CPC led by bigot Buhari and his horde of murdering amajiri?

As for the political clout, no zone has shown any political clout or dexterity especially since the dawn of the fourth republic. And since the PDP has always produced president, so I can confidently say, that the AC.N and CPC are just regional party like APGA, who have no experience in governing from the centre. I should equally not put my trust in them. SE will vote APGA or PDP that is a fact. We don't care what other parties think unless they present us an irresistible offer - a popular Igbo man!

As for the numbers, let me ask you? Does yoruba or hausa have enough population in SE/SS to influence or win 25% of the total vote cast? Do Igbo have enough population in SW/North to influence or win at least 25% of the total vote cast? The answers to these questions will give you and inkling of the numbers needed to win free and fair election in Nigeria. And if your path is through rigging, well 'the dogs and baboon' story is still making the headlines.

Igbo will approach 2015 with a very different mind-set - presidency or status quo!
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by babapupa: 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2012
Ibo people just dey get punked left and right....uxs to be AGIPA for real.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by dayokanu(m): 10:47pm On Jun 02, 2012
PointB:

What has anyone (party or military) given to SE since independence? Why must we trust CAN led by thief Tinubu and his horde or backstabbers, or CPC led by bigot Buhari and his horde or murdering amajiri?

As for the political clout, no zone has shown any political clout or dexterity especially since the dawn of the fourth republic. And since the PDP has always produced president, so I can confidently say, that the AC.N and CPC are just regional party like APGA, who have no experience in governing from the centre. I should equally not put my trust in them. SE will vote APGA or PDP that is a fact. We don't care what other parties think unless the present us an irresistible offer - a popular Igbo man!

As for the numbers, let me ask you? Does yoruba or hausa have enough population in SE/SS to influence or win 25% of the total vote cast? Do Igbo have enough population to influence or win at least 25% of the total vote cast? The answers to the question will give you and inkling of the numbers needed to win free and fair election in Nigeria. And if your path is through rigging, well 'the dogs and baboon' story is still making the headlines.

Igbo will approach 2015 with a very different mind-set - presidency or status quo!

Nobody needs the SE to win an election in Nigeria

MKO abiola didnt need to win the SE to win. The North would come and get the SE votes like they normally do ( Balewa, Shagari, Tofa)

And you remember the story of the beautiful bride , I would give you a quote from another Hausaman after using the SE just like balewa did 15yrs earlier

Zik like many African rulers had a major character and integrity problem. At the root was his self-concept or self definition(the way one sees oneself).[size=18pt] He saw himself in his own words as a "Beautiful Bride" for the highest bidder as well as indispensable. The former executive president of Nigeria, Alhaji Shehu Shagari, a mild mannered man captured it well when he told Zik during the 1979 election campaign: "when you switch husbands one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight times, you are no longer a beautiful bride but a harlot."[/size]

http://nigeriaworld.com/articles/2009/apr/071.html
cheesy cheesy grin

Thats what the whole Nigeria sees the SE as nowadays, harlots, Always for the highest bidder. This is the only thing I agree with onlytruth for until Ibos strenghten APGA and get behind APGA regardless of what happens at the national level, they would continue to be seen as Harlots in the Nigerian equation
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by PointB: 10:52pm On Jun 02, 2012
^^^
Same old stories. Nothing new here. When 2015 comes we will see how it goes!
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by dayokanu(m): 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2012
PointB: ^^^
Same old stories. Nothing new here. When 2015 comes we will see how it goes!

Ok So you too know that its nothing new in Ibos whoring themselves to the highest bidder and turning tricks at every street corner

Generation of harlots, I dey laff Mu he he

Balewa today, Shagari yesterday, Tofa next tomorrow, Jonathan last week, Atiku day after

cheesy cheesy grin

Ndigbo kwenu cheesy cheesy grin

When you go share the OBO-nanza reach Middle belt make Kogi ppl and Benue ppl sef chop h-inside.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by PeterKbaba: 12:27am On Jun 03, 2012
MOST WATCH! THE REAL LEADERS OF BOKO HARAM IN NIGERIA.. COMMENT ON YOUR OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fbXvq_ZIbw
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bashr8: 2:56am On Jun 03, 2012
bittyend: These kids don't understand Najia's politics.. Ndigbos need to go back to the drawing board before any region can take you guys seriously.. You have to speak with one voice, and have selfless leaders..

Ndigbos have no bargaining chip at the moment, even APGA has been dethroned by Shinkafi..Biko, get your house in order first before dreaming big.
yeah buhari and ribadu thought and said the same thing lmfao . go and read history , igbos have always determined who rules nigeria kpeme , nobody gives a damm about yorubas and the few who foolishly did where disgraced after elections grin
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bashr8: 2:58am On Jun 03, 2012
jason123:

My point is, it will be harder for a coalition to support an APGA candidate than an ACN or CPC candidate. The reason is because APGA, I'm sorry, is just not seen as a force to be reckon with nationally, FOR NOW (that might change later). Moreover, there is a chance that Ngige will win Anambra if he should contest, meaning ACN has something on APGA but APGA has NOTHING on ACN.

Thirdly, I think the politicians in both parties will be thinking along the line of producing an ACN and CPC Pres and VP (which ever order) with APGA Senate pres. Why? Both parties know that the SE generally have NEVER played the "opposition"; that is, it will be hard to wean the SE voters from PDP.

All in all, I think there is a very slim chance that they will pick an APGA candidate as their candidate but if they do, it should be seen as an act of good-will because the odds are stacked against APGA.
ACN have nothing stop this basless chest beating , APPGA Supported GEJ and delivered results while ACN supported buhari and CPC and they failed woefully with their legs up , like pointb started earlier we can continue with the ignorance while PDP keep wining elections.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bashr8: 3:01am On Jun 03, 2012
dayokanu:

And if we continue voting PDP, I guess that favours the SE?

What has the PDP given the SE in over 13yrs?

After Jonathan be assured that PDP is taking it back to the North for another 8yrs and the VP position which would be the SE best bet is a toss up between all Southern groups

E.g Lamido or Sambo after Jonathan would rule for 8 yrs and choose any Southerner which can be SW, SE or SS

So another further 8 yrs in the wilderness for the SE. And since they said Zoning is dead it now becomes a game of numbers. Show us your population and political power and we would take you seriously. For now SE has shown that they follow whichever ruling party(NPC First republic, NPN- Second republic, PDP - Third republic) and can be bought for pittance e.g claiming your middle name is Azikwe like GEJ or Ikechukwu like IBB
what have PDP benefitted any region incluidng yorubas even with obj who obviously was a puppet put by the north to fraustrate ekwueme , you people are dumb u dont even get his point, as long as igbos continue to have it better than other groups we can keep drowning ,we will be the last to drown
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by bashr8: 3:06am On Jun 03, 2012
dayokanu:

Nobody needs the SE to win an election in Nigeria

MKO abiola didnt need to win the SE to win. The North would come and get the SE votes like they normally do ( Balewa, Shagari, Tofa)

And you remember the story of the beautiful bride , I would give you a quote from another Hausaman after using the SE just like balewa did 15yrs earlier

http://nigeriaworld.com/articles/2009/apr/071.html
cheesy cheesy grin

Thats what the whole Nigeria sees the SE as nowadays, harlots, Always for the highest bidder. This is the only thing I agree with onlytruth for until Ibos strenghten APGA and get behind APGA regardless of what happens at the national level, they would continue to be seen as Harlots in the Nigerian equation
yeah you keep saying that , poor buhari and ribadu fell for it , ode, i repeat nobody can win election and rule wthout igbos but this time around we are presenting a candidate lets see how it goes, if yorubas like let them votefor a northerner rather than an igbo man we dont care.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by ak47mann(m): 3:20am On Jun 03, 2012
bashr8: yeah you keep saying that , poor buhari and ribadu fell for it , ode, i repeat nobody can win election and rule wthout igbos but this time around we are presenting a candidate lets see how it goes, if yorubas like let them votefor a northerner rather than an igbo man we dont care.
is their wahala coolpeople are now wise even Somalians cool
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by DaLover(m): 6:45am On Jun 03, 2012
bittyend:

LMAO at the bolded part.. This fool must have failed history terribly in school..

Erm, I forgot he graduated from militancy and drunken fishermen school in torube state, Ijaw republic..

Read your history books, and correct your silly mistake, dickhead.
What have i said that is wrong? The indirect rule of the british worked well in north and west, but failed in the east?
Put urself in the position of the british, if you were aboit to be driven from Nigeria, who would you leave in control?
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by DaLover(m): 6:49am On Jun 03, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
This is about APGA and north, so why bring yoruba to this? Phocking ibo bigot!

I did it because the reason why APGA was formed was to imitate what the yorubas are doing....dont forget that the yorubas are the undisputed leaders in ethnic politics...
For example the AG..action group evolved out of a yoruba cultural society.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by OneNaira6: 6:56am On Jun 03, 2012
I have now conclude Nigerians on NL have gots to be the dumbest people on Earth or there is reading comprehension problem circulating the entire Nigerian population.

First of all let me just put this out there: I honestly do not understand why anytime there is an Igbo and Hausa conversation or Hausa and any Southern tribe conversation 95% of the time yoruba on NL are on those threads 24-7 fighting for the northerners. I have not seen any thread with this type of conversation is written without them butting their heads into it. What the f2k is with this kiss @ss or boy boy bullsh1t this people are exhibiting. Secondly, why is it that they are always the first to start sh1t and always the first to cry blue murder when people attack them back. The entire conversation, before the derailment by bittenyend, not one Igbo spoke of or even mentioned yoruba. Dalover, a non-igbo, spoke on Yoruba, funny enough every Igbo ignorned him and continue speaking on the conversation at hand. bittenyend joined in thread and derailed it and the same people that derailed it are the same people crying why Igbo are not focusing on the conversation. Wonder shall never end. Lastly, I also do not get why Igbo on NL pay mind to this people. The mystery baffles me sha. Like I said before una have time.

Now back to thread

The party’s National Secretary, Alhaji Sani Abdullahi Shinkarfi corroborated Ndigwe’s views. He questioned Menakaya’s right to call for the recent meeting of the party in the south east and the usual claim by some people that APGA is an Igbo party.

“This party does not belong to any Igbo man, it not a tribal or sectional party but a national party. This party belongs to us and not a singular tribe in Nigeria. In the Northern part of this country, we are the determinant factor because we host the highest number of delegates either in PDP ACN or CPC”.

“The Northern part of this country plays a determining role on who will be the leader of a party because the issue of democracy is a game of numbers and in the northern part of this country, we have the number, we can checkmate anybody in this party with our numbers. In a democracy, it is the people that count. In anything concerning any political party, we have 19 states and the Eastern part of this country has five states. What I will agree with any Igbo man is that APGA has more formidable structures in Igboland,” Shinkarfi said.

Either there is a reading comprehension people on una part or some people have a hard time deducting words emitted by another individuals or some people are too much of a bigot to learn how to read thus taking pride in ignorance.

A break down of this man words for those incompetent enough to understand.

This party does not belong to any Igbo man, it not a tribal or sectional party but a national party. This party belongs to us and not a singular tribe in Nigeria.

Do I honestly need to provide definition of national or the meaning of singular for people to get gist of what the highlighted portion is saying?

In the Northern part of this country, we are the determinant factor because we host the highest number of delegates either in PDP ACN or CPC”.

Again do people need definition of words to understand the meaning of the highlighted. The same so called "we own apga" added in the title of thread is spread out to "CPC, PDP and ACN" according to words of this man. In an effort to ridicule and chest-back some people are too clueless to realise the man said the same thing about their own political party.

Next portion

“The Northern part of this country plays a determining role on who will be the leader of a party because the issue of democracy is a game of numbers and in the northern part of this country, we have the number, we can checkmate anybody in this party with our numbers. In a democracy, it is the people that count. In anything concerning any political party, we have 19 states and the Eastern part of this country has five states. What I will agree with any Igbo man is that APGA has more formidable structures in Igboland,” Shinkarfi said.

Lastly, this forum continue to prove to me that the older generation aren't necessary the wisest generation as so many people have assumed for so many years at least when concerning Nigeria. The factor does not apply to other nations especially other african nations.

where in this man quotes did lagcity get the implication the northerners determine APGA leaders or is this one of those rare moment when someone brain only able to process one word and ignore the rest of the words that would help him determine the meaning of that one word he used.

According to shinkarfi words: The northern part of Nigeria play a role in determining the leader of A PARTY and judging from his earlier quotes, this "A party" is that of ACN, PDP, APGA and CPC.

Next he said "the issue of democracy is a game of numbers and in the northern part of this country, we have the number, we can checkmate anybody in this party with our numbers" meaning APGA wouldn't get far up in presidency without alliance with north due to the fact northern population is far higher than eastern population (or so they continue to lie to themselves with)

The ending quotes hinted like he11 what the man meant. WTF stupid1ty do you people display constantly on this forum? "In a democracy, it is the people that count. In anything concerning any political party, we have 19 states and the Eastern part of this country has five states." What I will agree with any Igbo man is that APGA has more formidable structures in Igboland"

Are una honestly that ignorant to understand the reason he used eastern state to illustrate what he said despite his statements are including all political party in Nigeria? SMH depsite the fact, the man's ending words explained everything on what he's saying but yet some people still did not understand it.

I'm shocked none of una bothered to read the article and if una did, the meaning of the words flew past una head. SMH!!!!
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by DaLover(m): 7:01am On Jun 03, 2012
Andro Blaze:

Though I frown at ethnic baiting, this is quite a sensible reply to the people who blame "Yoruba" for there inabilty to tie there own shoe laces.

The truth is it is chrystal clear the region that has always followed the Nigerian script without a whimper since 1970, and yet that same region that is not known for anything other than following the status quo feel they have the right to blame Yoruba for all there woes. Every single challenge to the Nigerian staus quo has either arisen from the SW, North and now even the newly emboldened SS. What actually has the SE contributed to steering Nigeria out of the path of doom??

Oh well, let this thread continue, and they continue blaming "Yoruba" for all there woes.
Challenge status quo? How? Your post needs further explanations
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by DaLover(m): 7:14am On Jun 03, 2012
Dede1:

Please disregard the treachery of the lagcity, the moronic thread initiator, who stupidly formulated a thread title opposite the remarks made by Alhaji Sani Abdullahi Shinkarfi about the APGA and ownership. APGA was a national party not sectional or tribal party as rightfully stated by Shinkarfi. The title of the thread runs contrary to the facts stated by the national secretary of APGA. By the way, ACN is not a national party. So it is matter of misguided endeavor to put APGA in the same pedigee with a tribal party such as ACN.
While i agree there is mischief in the topic of the post...i think apga was formed as an answer to the ethnic politics of the SW....to me its a big mistake by the SE to go down this path......
On the ground today it may seem the yorubas are reaping the benefits of ethnic politics and herd mentality voting...but if anyone bothers to look at the bigger picture nigeria ia still a backward country....and ethnic political parties playing at the national level have a big role to play in this....
Apga should come out clearly and say what they are...an igbo party has no business contesting for the presidency of this country, a hausa man from kano should not be a member of an igbo party etc
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by OneNaira6: 7:14am On Jun 03, 2012
DaLover:
I did it because the reason why APGA was formed was to imitate what the yorubas are doing....dont forget that the yorubas are the undisputed leaders in ethnic politics...
For example the AG..action group evolved out of a yoruba cultural society.

Imitation kei Hmm if the accusation is true and APGA started in an effort to imitate ACN then yeah, I'm in support for the dismantle of APGA. Tribal politics is not something I wish nor hope Igbo people would follow thus dismantle APGA if the accusation is accurate in my honest opinion.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by DaLover(m): 7:48am On Jun 03, 2012
Onlytruth: Er, I just remembered one more truth about APGA, I mean the ORIGINAL APGA, and it is that APGA was formed to be a national party. In fact one of Chekwas Okories main grievance against Victor Umeh and current APGA leadership is that they could not take the party outside of SE.
This may be what Shinkafi may be alluding to, but with the wrong words.
APGA is supposed to be a national party, but with HEAVY Igbo influence. cool FACT. cool cool cool
The only problem I see in APGA for now, is Victor Umeh and whoever is backing him in APGA.
If it was formed originally as a south east party..it would be difficult to sell it outside the SE...i believe they shouks just remain in the SE, or join another party to form a more national looking party....having a SE base and pretending to be a national party will not fly.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by DaLover(m): 8:06am On Jun 03, 2012
jason123:

See your life?! cheesy. Must you run around calling the Yorubas as if they stole your wife? Someone like you should know what it means to include them here, an Igbo thread! You started the whole tribal war on this thread, why?!
Well, this reply is for you. See an Igbo man educating you:

Jason how on earth can we talk about tribal politics in nigeria without bringing in the yorubas....that discussion will not be complete...is what i said fact or not? Yorubas vote with herd mentality, do we also what igbos to start herd mentality voting also?

In 9ja delta we can never vote for a president from an ethnic party, be it igbo or yoruba simple
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by DaLover(m): 8:16am On Jun 03, 2012
jason123:

Another view might be that they (ACN and CPC) will become desperate and might pick an APGA candidate to appeal to the SE voters. . . .
If acn, cpc and pdp form a new party as equal members then pdp may have real opposition at thr national level, cos right now, there is non.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by chino11(m): 8:19am On Jun 03, 2012
Bittyend and other Yoruba primitive apes I hope you guys will not run, because I will soon come on board with your pills.
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by PeterKbaba: 8:32am On Jun 03, 2012
DaLover:
Jason how on earth can we talk about tribal politics in nigeria without bringing in the yorubas....that discussion will not be complete...is what i said fact or not? Yorubas vote with herd mentality, do we also what igbos to start herd mentality voting also?

In 9ja delta we can never vote for a president from an ethnic party, be it igbo or yoruba simple

?
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by lateef4me(m): 5:32pm On Jun 03, 2012
Hmmmmmmm,so much bad belle here .
Nigeria will take shape the day SW and SE work hand in hand towards a mutual goal !
Re: We Own APGA, Northerners Will Determine APGA Leader - Alhaji Sani Shinkafi by amasule(f): 10:26am On Jul 27, 2013
Onlytruth:

What are you laughing at my friend. The Shinkafi dude is smoking some cheap crack for saying this:

The core North has 7 + 6 states(with dubious population) = 13 states
Core East has 5+ 4 (heavily populated states) =9 states

The ultimate truth is that the core North is NOT more populated than Core East.
When we get ready to rumble, they would be challenged to prove that they are more in number.

I desperately want PDP to die because only then can truth start to emerge in Nigeria.

If anybody thinks he can hijack APGA, they are goofy because the people make the party, not the other way round.
If they kill APGA, we shall raise another party and move there.
My main concern is that we must leave PDP. cool

So you are in the PDP and you want it to die? More like an enemy within PDP! How did you arrive at the number of core states for North and East? Please don't delude yourself that the SouthSouth, and in particular Niger Delta, will accept a second overlords from the Igbos!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Defections Won’t Hurt Buhari’s Chances~festus Keyamo / 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa / Congratulations To The Incoming Kano State Governor. Abba K Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.