Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Sentenced To Life In Prison. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Sentenced To Life In Prison. (7259 Views)

Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? / Hosni Mubarak In Full Coma / Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Suffers 'heart Attack' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Sentenced To Life In Prison. by scopusng(m): 9:58am On Jun 02, 2012
A court in Egypt sentences ex-President Hosni Mubarak to life in prison for complicity in the killing of demonstrators during last year's Arab Spring uprising.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/#TWEET154293
Re: Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Sentenced To Life In Prison. by scopusng(m): 10:03am On Jun 02, 2012
How I wish Nigeria court can do same to IBB, Obasanjo and David Mark. Foolish people God punish una dis morni.

2 Likes

Re: Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Sentenced To Life In Prison. by mcnepow(m): 10:05am On Jun 02, 2012
scopusng: How I wish Nigeria court can do same to IBB, Obasanjo and David Mark. Foolish people God punish una dis morni.
Hehehehe. . . Naija is one hellafa big joke! sad
Re: Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Sentenced To Life In Prison. by Silva79(f): 10:08am On Jun 02, 2012
Nigerians,Our own is coming too INSHA ALLAH we wuld b rejoicing lyk d egyptians.
Re: Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Sentenced To Life In Prison. by scopusng(m): 10:24am On Jun 02, 2012
Silva79: Nigerians,Our own is coming too INSHA ALLAH we wuld b rejoicing lyk d egyptians.

You think say our own go ever come? I doupt.
Re: Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Sentenced To Life In Prison. by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 02, 2012
Is it final or they can appeal?
Re: Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Sentenced To Life In Prison. by natume: 10:34am On Jun 02, 2012
i doubt too.
Re: Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Sentenced To Life In Prison. by valencia25(m): 10:36am On Jun 02, 2012
Re: Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Sentenced To Life In Prison. by Afam4eva(m): 10:40am On Jun 02, 2012
The international criminal court in the hague should please remember Nigeria. We're the most populous black nation in the world.
Re: Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Sentenced To Life In Prison. by kombats: 10:43am On Jun 02, 2012
not new
Re: Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Sentenced To Life In Prison. by Biggyd2: 10:47am On Jun 02, 2012
scopusng: How I wish Nigeria court can do same to IBB, Obasanjo and David Mark. Foolish people God punish una dis morni.

In fact in Nigeria, it seems the list will be in exhaustive undecided grin
Re: Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Sentenced To Life In Prison. by clemmonce(m): 10:48am On Jun 02, 2012
i think it is in absential
Re: Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Sentenced To Life In Prison. by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 02, 2012
scopusng:

You think say our own go ever come? I doupt.
why not? If we have right people in power?
Re: Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Sentenced To Life In Prison. by 365naijanews(m): 10:53am On Jun 02, 2012
Re: Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Sentenced To Life In Prison. by velo10: 10:57am On Jun 02, 2012
If i were Hosni, I'd have remained in power or fought to the end like Gaddafi knowing life imprisonment or facing the Hangman's noose would be an inevitable fate if I give in. Now tell me if Assad will relinquish power after hearing this.

1 Like

Re: Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Sentenced To Life In Prison. by simo2rule(m): 10:58am On Jun 02, 2012
Silva79: Nigerians,Our own is coming too INSHA ALLAH we wuld b rejoicing lyk d egyptians.
provided we are ready to revolt like the Egyptians, we lost our chance wen we were occupying Naija. We need to fight back and not keep wishing.
Re: Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Sentenced To Life In Prison. by youngies(m): 11:03am On Jun 02, 2012
Update: Egypt's ex-President Mubarak arrives at Tora prison to begin his life sentence, State TV reports

http://channelkoos.com/index.php/news/1687-egypts-ex-president-hosni-mubarak-sentenced-to-life-in-prison
Re: Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Sentenced To Life In Prison. by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 02, 2012
The judiciary is the number one problem of Nigeria. Bunch of corrupt baastard. Thunder go fire all coorupt laywers i swear!s
Re: Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Sentenced To Life In Prison. by Myself2(m): 11:10am On Jun 02, 2012

How many Egyptians are rejoicing?Mubarak is the best president those Egyptians have had so far.He had no option but to rule with an iron fist as he knows his countrymen,being fellow arabs are a problematic lot,especially as mambers of their military gruesomely assasinated Mubaraks boss,Sawdat right before his own eyes,infact he was lucky to escape then with his life.

I say nobody should rejoice yet,let's see the outcome of the run-off election,woe betide them,and especially the non-muslims if those sharia-mouthing terrorists in the muslim brotherhood win.

2 Likes

Re: Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Sentenced To Life In Prison. by mcnepow(m): 11:14am On Jun 02, 2012
velo10: If i were Hosni, I'd have remained in power or fought to the end like Gaddafi knowing life imprisonment or facing the Hangman's noose would be an inevitable fate if I give in. Now tell me if Assad will relinquish power after hearing this.
When I saw the news, first thing that came to my mind was Syria - e nor go easy for them ooo.
Re: Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Sentenced To Life In Prison. by kwaghe: 11:20am On Jun 02, 2012
What did they do?
Re: Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Sentenced To Life In Prison. by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 02, 2012
Mubarak would had fought this until the end like Gaddafi. Better dead than serve life sentence.

1 Like

Re: Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Sentenced To Life In Prison. by Jeel: 11:51am On Jun 02, 2012
Lol
Re: Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Sentenced To Life In Prison. by Blackheritage: 12:00pm On Jun 02, 2012
u're an idot,u talk out of hatred what did dey do... Stupid A.C.N guy... What of ur Tinubu. What has David mark done to u? Or because tambuwal is follow A.C.N agender?? Don't uno them likes of atiku and babangida position him there to rest power from geJ. Idiot... What of buari, even Gowon that committed suicide of all time,over two million helpless ibo because he doesn't wants to relinquish power.. His now ur hero abi
Re: Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Sentenced To Life In Prison. by ebamma(m): 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2012
if mubarak is sentenced to life imprisonment that means obj deserves a death sentence for ruining dis country for 8 years.
Re: Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Sentenced To Life In Prison. by stagger: 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2012
IBB and co, take note! Mubarak was 84 years, which shows that no matter what, no matter the age, justice will one day be served.
Re: Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Sentenced To Life In Prison. by stagger: 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2012
Myself2:

How many Egyptians are rejoicing?Mubarak is the best president those Egyptians have had so far.He had no option but to rule with an iron fist as he knows his countrymen,being fellow arabs are a problematic lot,especially as mambers of their military gruesomely assasinated Mubaraks boss,Sawdat right before his own eyes,infact he was lucky to escape then with his life.

I say nobody should rejoice yet,let's see the outcome of the run-off election,woe betide them,and especially the non-muslims if those sharia-mouthing terrorists in the muslim brotherhood win.

You are obviously not watching the scenes of jubilation on Al-Jazeera and other stations.
Re: Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Sentenced To Life In Prison. by honeyguy(m): 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2012
Myself2:

If you know nothing about Egyptian politics please keep quiet..how is Mubarak their best president? with all their revenue/GDP an average civil servant's salary= 5kg of beef meaning aa civil servant's salary can only afford 5kg of meat..that is to tell you the level of poverty..there are 2 candidates left and the best of them is the American trained muslim brotherhood candidate because the other one was a highly corrupt minister under Mubarak with 30 corruption charges against him..
Re: Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Sentenced To Life In Prison. by scopusng(m): 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2012
Blackheritage: u're an idot,u talk out of hatred what did dey do... Stupid A.C.N guy... What of ur Tinubu. What has David mark done to u? Or because tambuwal is follow A.C.N agender?? Don't uno them likes of atiku and babangida position him there to rest power from geJ. Idiot... What of buari, even Gowon that committed suicide of all time,over two million helpless ibo because he doesn't wants to relinquish power.. His now ur hero abi

May u rot in hell. Foo.l. keep supporting corrupt politicians. Mulele
Re: Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Sentenced To Life In Prison. by nerodenero: 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2012
Freedom doesnt come cheap,you fight for it and earn it.Until then,we will continue to dwell under these corrupt minorities called leaders.

1 Like

Re: Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Sentenced To Life In Prison. by velo10: 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2012
Mubarak this, Mubarak that, but He helped Egypt attain their present status. Villifying him is really not fair based on the achievements he has made. About giving orders to kill protesters, i really cant defend that. But what i know is that protesting against the government with sticks, stones and arson in developing countries usually come with dire consequences for the protesters.
Re: Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Sentenced To Life In Prison. by warrior101: 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2012
simo2rule: provided we are ready to revolt like the Egyptians, we lost our chance wen we were occupying Naija. We need to fight back and not keep wishing.

1000 likes from me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israel 's F-35 Disgraced By Soviet S-200 In Syria / Obama's Final State Of The Union Address / Are Libyans Ignorant Of Their Own Racial Makeup Or Just Plain Racist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.