Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) - Software/Programmer Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) (24882 Views)

SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer / I Need A Working/reliable School Management Software For Secondary School / School Management Software! Anybody? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by DeKen: 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
ayobami52:

Have got your mail and ready to partner.,have reply your mail..hope to hear from you soon.
Link to download the software has just been mailed to you. Thanks for your interest.
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by DeKen: 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
We welcome the two new schools that have embraced Prisec School Manager.

SACRED HEART PRIMARY SCHOOL, Kaduna
THE BRIDGE SCHOOL, Port Harcourt

The offer is still available.
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by LORDDICE(m): 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
DeKen:

The offer is still available.
looks like my kind of stuff.
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by DeKen: 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
Mail will be sent.

LORDDICE:
looks like my kind of stuff.
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by LORDDICE(m): 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
DeKen:
Mail will be sent.
i Have nt recieved it o
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by DeKen: 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
LORDDICE:
i Have nt recieved it o

The mail is being flagged and blocked by our mail server as SPAM. I've had to send with my personal email.
Sorry about that.
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by LORDDICE(m): 7:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
DeKen:

The mail is being flagged and blocked by our mail server as SPAM. I've had to send with my personal email.
Sorry about that.
pls remove my email frm ur previous post.... I fear NL spammers.
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by DeKen: 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
LORDDICE:
pls remove my email frm ur previous post.... I fear NL spammers.
K. Done.
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by LORDDICE(m): 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
DeKen:

K. Done.
pls o, my email was compromised a while ago, all my msg where deleted.... I have written my business proposals to d various schools DAT i wish to market your software to.... pleas i hope you wouldn't mind resending me a link to download the software demo... all thanks to some SPAMMERS on NL
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by DeKen: 11:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
LORDDICE:
pls o, my email was compromised a while ago, all my msg where deleted.... I have written my business proposals to d various schools DAT i wish to market your software to.... pleas i hope you wouldn't mind resending me a link to download the software demo... all thanks to some SPAMMERS on NL

No problem. Mails resent.
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by LORDDICE(m): 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
DeKen:

No problem. Mails resent.
thanks a lot
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by DeKen: 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
This offer is still available.
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by kem82: 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
Pacific School Software

Sample parent / student login for pacific school software

http://www.henryschool.com/

user - 12345
pass - 12345

Click on results to view grades

Features
Student Database
Teachers Database
Grades
Marksheet Generator
Transcript
ID card
Subjects
Student, Teacher & Principal Login
Promotion etc

Price from NGN 1,000

Call 08030993200 or email info@hostingpacific.net for more details
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by clickplux: 6:58am On Dec 27, 2015
Contact me on 07039782212 I have a deal for you.
Patrick Amalaha
CEO
Clickpower Technology
Ltd.
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by elderprince: 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
Dear Sir/Madam,
[size=16pt]Introducing Automated Result Computation And Student Result Checking With Scratch Card For Your School[/size]
We wish to introduce the BIIS Online School Result Checker with Scratch Card or PIN to your school. BIIS Online School Result Checker with Scratch Card or PIN automates student result computation with 99.9% accuracy and comparative speed rate and also enables your students’ result to be accessed by parents and individual students online with the use of scratch cards
( just like the WEAC and NECO result scratch card system).

[size=14pt]Highlights of our BIIS Online School Result Checker with Scratch Card or PIN[/size]
• No setup fees required
• 99.9% accuracy and speed rate in school result computation
• Master result sheet can be printed out by admin
• Scratch card or PINs are used to check and print result by students or parent.
• Free default website is designed for beneficiary schools
• No special training needed

[size=14pt]Benefits of BIIS Online School Result Checker with Scratch Card or PIN[/size]
BIIS Online School Result Checker with Scratch Card or PIN is one of the new innovations in the Educational Sector. Below is a list of some benefit your school will derive using this application.
1. Reduces the errors and time expended in student result computation.
BIIS Online School Result Checker with Scratch Card or PIN automatically calculates students total marks per subject in percentage, the grade per subject, the position of the student per subject, the number of student per subject the highest and lowest scores per subject in the class. The result is automatically ready for printing (see Sample result in brochure)
2. BIIS Online School Result Checker with Scratch Card or PIN has helped many schools reduce the cost of computing and printing result
3. It will help parents to monitor the periodic performance of their wards in school real-time
4. It offers opportunity to make extra income selling scratch cards and PINs to students per term.

[size=14pt]See Demo http://schoolresultchecker.com/
Download brochure http://schoolresultchecker.com/brochure.pdf for pricing and other information.

Interested in the software as a client or as a marketer? Kindly give me a call, or send me an SMS on any of the following numbers, and I'll get back to you ASAP: You can call us on 08140970926 ( Marketer gets 30% commission each academic term from each of the school you got )[/size]

We appreciate every opportunity to offer our services.
Looking forward for your positive reply.

Thanking you
FOR BIIS Online School Result Checker with Scratch Card or PIN

Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by dahdah: 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
I'm interested in marketing the software, akannidada@gmail.com
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by DeKen: 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
dahdah:
I'm interested in marketing the software
Mail has been sent to you.
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by kccogito: 12:16pm On May 14, 2016
Free Website for Nursery, Primary and Secondary Schools in Nigeria

[size=15pt]This is the Best School Management Portal For Nursery, Primary and Secondary schools in Nigeria
[/size]
Watch this demo and contact us today

Free Website for Nursery, Primary and Secondary Schools in Nigeria

Download Results in PDF and broadsheet in A3 pdf

Reduction in school administration running cost.

* Increase in school administration efficiency and efficiency.
* Easy students admission process.
* Online database of results, students and teachers .
* Easy class management.
* Online results checking for student and parent.
* Email and SMS alert for parent and student.
* Online Assignment(Admin can post assignment online for students)

contact us today, we can adjust it to your school preference. It is very affordable

[size=14pt]

http://www.webguru.com.ng/

Calls: +2349027622692

email: enquiry@webguru.com.ng ; webguru.com.ng@gmail.com[/size]

ONLINE VIDEO DEMO:
Watch these video demo and see all awesome features and magnificent things we are offering you. We are second to none.
1. Eportal for Parents to Login Demo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IdS1w5ST_s&index=4&list=PLdfWgVKGIRqrFuOy6Qgr67vZACQPTRt1F

2. Results and Broadsheet Input and Generation Demo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBX7CsazGR0&list=PLdfWgVKGIRqrFuOy6Qgr67vZACQPTRt1F&index=5

3. Students/Pupils Registration into Database Demo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwP0hsP78sY&list=PLdfWgVKGIRqrFuOy6Qgr67vZACQPTRt1F&index=6

4. Bulk SMS and customized emails to parents Demo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGmZHZoRhEM&list=PLdfWgVKGIRqrFuOy6Qgr67vZACQPTRt1F&index=1

5. School fees payment and online receipt demo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX1MruFe1CM&list=PLdfWgVKGIRqrFuOy6Qgr67vZACQPTRt1F&index=3

6. Mobile Application Demo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wdUI9eC6i4&list=PLdfWgVKGIRqrFuOy6Qgr67vZACQPTRt1F&index=2

Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by CashNaira96: 10:46am On Aug 26, 2016
Am interested too..
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by DeKen: 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
CashNaira96:
Am interested too..
You can forward your email address and the details will be mailed to you. Or send a mail to info @ accentdigitalresources dot com
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by sunzie(m): 11:08am On Sep 08, 2016
kindly send me the details, I feel it worth marketing.
seiduphilproject@gmail.com
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by DeKen: 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
sunzie:
kindly send me the details, I feel it worth marketing.
Mail sent. You can remove your email address to avoid being SPAMed.
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by matrixme(m): 4:09am On Sep 12, 2016
isn't the school management market saturated already? I have ideas on indigenous Agribusiness management system to share with programmers willing to develop. Do get across if you wish.
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by DeKen: 9:48am On Sep 12, 2016
matrixme:
isn't the school management market saturated already? I have ideas on indigenous Agribusiness management system to share with programmers willing to develop. Do get across if you wish.
And there is a big market for that?
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by matrixme(m): 10:06am On Sep 12, 2016
DeKen:
And there is a big market for that?
these days when everyone is investing in agriculture, you shouldn't have to ask.
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by DeKen: 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
matrixme:

these days when everyone is investing in agriculture, you shouldn't have to ask.
Many are investing in farming, how many are into mechanized farming, talkless of knowing the value of software.
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by matrixme(m): 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2016
DeKen:

Many are investing in farming, how many are into mechanized farming, talkless of knowing the value of software.
No problem. I don't want someone that would greet the idea with initial skepticism. I know the worth of the idea I have in mind which I'll keep till I find the right person to develop. Best wishes.
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by DeKen: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2016
matrixme:

No problem. I don't want someone that would greet the idea with initial skepticism. I know the worth of the idea I have in mind which I'll keep till I find the right person to develop. Best wishes.
It's ok. And goodluck in finding a developer that will not need to be convinced before jumping onto your big idea.
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by callonme(m): 10:18am On Sep 22, 2016
I reside in Lagos and would love to market the software, please, make sure the price is friendly as I am not a tech guy and might need aid from tech guys out there to market alongside me.
I will send you a mail soon.
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by DeKen: 10:30am On Sep 22, 2016
k
callonme:
I reside in Lagos and would love to market the software, please, make sure the price is friendly as I am not a tech guy and might need aid from tech guys out there to market alongside me.
I will send you a mail soon.
Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by Kells677(m): 10:42am On Sep 22, 2016
I did love to. beside am not a tech guy and might need help from one.

Re: Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) by awwal70: 11:41am On Sep 22, 2016
Am in for d marketing stuff
Email idowurufai70@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sql Server 2000 Product Key / Learn Php In Three Days, Java Basics One Week, C++ 3 Days, Javascript+css 1day / Hard-Working Programmers Wanted For Website Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.