Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies (6738 Views)

Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women / 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood / Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies by Geniustic(m): 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2012
From wat i've bn seein around, i decided 2 share d major mistakes guys make while wit girls...mostly d single guys.
(1) Trying to impress her==> Never try 2 impress a lady by tryin 2 change ur luks or way of life except if its rily bad, but if u find it cul, go on wit ur lifestyle. Be yourself, confidence itself is rily attractive.
(2) Being too much of a nice guy==> Lets take conversations 4 example, wen talkin 2 a girl u dnt av 2 agree 2 everytin she says, wen she says somtin u dnt agree wit, let her knw, u can argue but in a soft way...instead of being d "YES" type if u're nt comfortable wit her opinion say "NO" dat shows u av d gut 2 challenge her.
(3) Tryin 2 force her to luv u==> if u make advances 2wards a girl n she kips givin u negative responses, dnt force urself on her, its simple, go 4 som1 else, instead of begging her, buyin her gifts, or persuadin her, it works at times but d relationship may nt last, cos she neva luvd u in d 1st place, u only persuaded her, d attraction is nt dere, d connection is also absent.
(4) Money Factor==> dnt ever mak d mistake of spendin money on a girl at d 1st instance all in d name of lov, d girl may nt rily lov u, she may lov ur money, so guys b wise, except u're married or engaged to her before u can spend as much as u want....BE WARNED.....
THE THREAD IS OPEN 4 SUGGESTIONS N CORRECTIONS.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies by Mynd44: 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2012
I better print this out
Re: Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies by Geniustic(m): 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2012
Mynd_44: I better print this out
lol do dat fast
Re: Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 03, 2012
Geniustic: From wat i've bn seein around, i decided 2 share d major mistakes guys make while wit girls...mostly d single guys.
(1) Trying to impress her==> Never try 2 impress a lady by tryin 2 change ur luks or way of life except if its rily bad, but if u find it cul, go on wit ur lifestyle. Be yourself, confidence itself is rily attractive.
(2) Being too much of a nice guy==> Lets take conversations 4 example, wen talkin 2 a girl u dnt av 2 agree 2 everytin she says, wen she says somtin u dnt agree wit, let her knw, u can argue but in a soft way...instead of being d "YES" type if u're nt comfortable wit her opinion say "NO" dat shows u av d gut 2 challenge her.
(3) Tryin 2 force her to luv u==> if u make advances 2wards a girl n she kips givin u negative responses, dnt force urself on her, its simple, go 4 som1 else, instead of begging her, buyin her gifts, or persuadin her, it works at times but d relationship may nt last, cos she neva luvd u in d 1st place, u only persuaded her, d attraction is nt dere, d connection is also absent.
(4) Money Factor==> dnt ever mak d mistake of spendin money on a girl at d 1st instance all in d name of lov, d girl may nt rily lov u, she may lov ur money, so guys b wise, except u're married or engaged to her before u can spend as much as u want....BE WARNED.....

NONSENSE AND SILLY POST.
Re: Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies by djeezy(m): 6:54am On Jun 03, 2012
rayblue:

NONSENSE AND SILLY POST.
It's not nonsense. All he said makes sense. There is no gainsaying that all he just said is the truth.
Re: Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies by Geniustic(m): 7:24am On Jun 03, 2012
rayblue:

NONSENSE AND SILLY POST.
rily?
Re: Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies by Ayandaseyi(m): 7:50am On Jun 03, 2012
Nice post...all in d name of luv...guys,stop all dis mumu mumu things ooooo...love mood
Re: Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies by Mynd44: 9:31am On Jun 03, 2012
I tried this and it did not work.
*hisses* nonsense
Re: Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies by Geniustic(m): 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2012
Mynd_44: I tried this and it did not work.
*hisses* nonsense
it didnt work 4 u, whose problem is dat?
Re: Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2012
What about tinz u must do to Bleep the gal smiley
Re: Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies by muffins99(f): 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2012
Geniustic: From wat i've bn seein around, i decided 2 share d major mistakes guys make while wit girls...mostly d single guys.

100% agree. there's nothing as offputting as a guy who tries too hard. I find it funny when I deliberately say controversial or foolish things and the guy immediately agrees, I'm like WHAT!!! These are the guys that get married and suddenly want to be in control when they were anything but that during dating/ courtship.

Other mistakes include:
- thinking a date equals agreement to marry or go to bed.
- talking about how your mum makes decisions for you, including helping you get rid of your last girlfriend
- poor hygiene & grooming... please guys be well groomed and well dressed. It doesn't have to be expensive but make sure its clean and fits well

3 Likes

Re: Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies by Geniustic(m): 6:34am On Jun 08, 2012
hornipipe: What about tinz u must do to Bleep the gal smiley
use ur tin 2 bleep her.
Re: Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies by Geniustic(m): 6:35am On Jun 08, 2012
muffins99:

100% agree. there's nothing as offputting as a guy who tries too hard. I find it funny when I deliberately say controversial or foolish things and the guy immediately agrees, I'm like WHAT!!! These are the guys that get married and suddenly want to be in control when they were anything but that during dating/ courtship.

Other mistakes include:
- thinking a date equals agreement to marry or go to bed.
- talking about how your mum makes decisions for you, including helping you get rid of your last girlfriend
- poor hygiene & grooming... please guys be well groomed and well dressed. It doesn't have to be expensive but make sure its clean and fits well
yea u're very rite, guys should learn frm dis
Re: Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies by Blackbody20(m): 7:56am On Jun 08, 2012
@OP. You are right bro. I ve once loved a girl who's not loving me in return. I left her for another girl who appreciates and love me. The point is when u force yourself on a girl, u ll definately be the YES YES type.
Re: Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies by Geniustic(m): 8:30am On Jun 08, 2012
Blackbody20: @OP. You are right bro. I ve once loved a girl who's not loving me in return. I left her for another girl who appreciates and love me. The point is when u force yourself on a girl, u ll definately be the YES YES type.
those are d types who end up becomin "maga"
Re: Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies by ifihearam: 9:31am On Jun 08, 2012
@op
You are right
Keep them coming
Re: Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies by ifihearam: 9:34am On Jun 08, 2012
Especially the aspect of being too nice to a girl when asking her out,she sees you as weak,lonely and desperate.
Re: Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies by Lisa1: 9:38am On Jun 08, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]Thanks for sharing.
Re: Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies by childluck(m): 11:15am On Jun 08, 2012
Poster ---
Did you sample ladies' opinions on this OR this is basically your opinion?
You are right anyway ---- 110% !!!
Re: Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 08, 2012
Geniustic: use ur tin 2 bleep her.
what tin
Re: Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies by Geniustic(m): 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2012
childluck: Poster ---
Did you sample ladies' opinions on this OR this is basically your opinion?
You are right anyway ---- 110% !!!
i observed how tins happen, ladies opinion inclusive.
Re: Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies by Geniustic(m): 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2012
hornipipe: what tin
dat tin :/
Re: Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies by Geniustic(m): 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2012
ifihearam: Especially the aspect of being too nice to a girl when asking her out,she sees you as weak,lonely and desperate.
desperation is a big turn-off n most guys dnt knw it
Re: Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies by nikkyshyne(f): 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2012
Re: Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies by paix(m): 2:28am On Jun 09, 2012
Yeah,that's true.
Re: Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies by Geniustic(m): 6:57am On Jun 09, 2012
nikkyshyne: .
?
Re: Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 09, 2012
More pls smiley
Re: Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies by davioli(m): 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2012
The truth is, ladies prefer guys that are decisive. It is d duty of the man to lead n direct his family, make business n family decisions. Ladies love to see these qualities when a guy is asking a lady on a date. A lil bit of NO when necessary will do the trick.
A man should be able 2 correct a lady when she does something wrong n should expect to be corrected too.
Re: Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies by Enockia(m): 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2012
Nice post
Re: Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies by Mynd44: 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2012
This poo is still not working
Re: Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies by ceenote: 8:49am On Jun 10, 2012
Guys, strictly apply steps 1-4, and then watch out for results.
Re: Mistakes Most Guys Make With Ladies by 190: 9:26am On Jun 10, 2012
hornipipe: What about tinz u must do to Bleep the gal smiley

thats what i need 2 read up jor grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Most Hilarious Picture? / You Can Now Pour STEW On Me / My Girlfriend Refused To Go To School For This Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.