Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Let's Give Thanks To God For Everything! Hallelujah! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Give Thanks To God For Everything! Hallelujah! (3172 Views)

Another Reason To Give Thanks (photo) / See What This Dude Is Giving To God / I Give Thanks With A Grateful Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Give Thanks To God For Everything! Hallelujah! by logicboy: 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2012
Unlike many fake christians, I give God thanks for everything in this life.

1) I thank God for my freedom and I thank God for allowing Christians to enslave my forefathers to bring Christianity to Nigeria

2) I thank God for the gift of my life and I thank God for the taking away of life from my cousins in Haiti earthquake.

3) I thank God for my good health and I thank God for others having leprosy, AIDS and cancer

4) I thank God for my food and I thank God for people starving in Somalia and Sudan

5) I thank God for my wealth and I thank God for the poverty of many Nigerians

6) I thank God for my safety and I thank God for the r.ape and Vaginal fissures of women in Congo

7) I thank God for putting me in the right religion and thank God for those born into other religions/belief going to hell

cool I thank God for my big house and I thank God for those who sleep under the bridge in Nigeria

9) I thank God for my good religious leaders and I thank God for those religious leaders who r.ape or slap childen

10) I thank God for my private jet and I thank God for those on wheelchairs and leggedez benz.

Isnt God great? Life is all about me! I worship God and deserve to be blessed with good things! Others can suffer but my God is for me..me...me...me....me

God created everything and if you are a sex slave, thank God! We are all brothers in Christ, slave master or slave

"Slaves, be obedient to those who are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in the sincerity of your heart, as to Christ"
(Ephesians 6;5)

[size=18pt]Hallaelujah!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Let's Give Thanks To God For Everything! Hallelujah! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2012
smh undecided
Re: Let's Give Thanks To God For Everything! Hallelujah! by logicboy: 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2012
hisblud: smh undecided

Isnt God Good?
Re: Let's Give Thanks To God For Everything! Hallelujah! by manmustwac(m): 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2012
Lol at number 7
Re: Let's Give Thanks To God For Everything! Hallelujah! by logicboy: 2:55pm On Jun 02, 2012
manmustwac: Lol at number 7
grin grin grin grin grin

Yeah, that's my fave also!
Re: Let's Give Thanks To God For Everything! Hallelujah! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2012
I thank God for making me with a brain and I thank God for making logicboy brainless
I thank God for making me a master and I thank God for making logicboy my slave
mtchew, can you see how silly you sound?!
Re: Let's Give Thanks To God For Everything! Hallelujah! by logicboy: 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2012
Shollypopz: I thank God for making me with a brain and I thank God for making logicboy brainless
I thank God for making me a master and I thank God for making logicboy my slave
mtchew, can you see how silly you sound?!

?

While your thanking God for non-existent/non-factual thing, I amthanking your God for things that happen that christians like you choose to ignore!
Re: Let's Give Thanks To God For Everything! Hallelujah! by LogicMind: 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2012
Logicboy is beginning to see the light
Logicboy's mouth is prophesying
It is written that prophesy must be fulfilled
These so called christians don't know what they are worshipping but we do and they call us atheist and laugh and mock at us. Just like the real christians were mocked at.
If you posted your thanks in the top section called "have you praised him yet today", it will be hidden and you will probably get banned.
doG is wonderful
may all glory, honour and praise be to his marvellous name for ever and ever.
eeemen!
Re: Let's Give Thanks To God For Everything! Hallelujah! by logicboy: 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2012
Logic Mind: Logicboy is beginning to see the light
Logicboy's mouth is prophesying
It is written that prophesy must be fulfilled
These so called christians don't know what they are worshipping but we do and they call us atheist and laugh and mock at us. Just like the real christians were mocked at.
If you posted your thanks in the top section called "have you praised him yet today", it will be hidden and you will probably get banned.
doG is wonderful
may all glory, honour and praise be to his marvellous name for ever and ever.
eeemen!

Halellujah, apostle Logic Mind!

I hae seen the light!
Re: Let's Give Thanks To God For Everything! Hallelujah! by logicboy: 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2012
I thank God for all the christians that can afford to tithe and thank God for the christians killed by Boko Haram
Re: Let's Give Thanks To God For Everything! Hallelujah! by lanre316: 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2012
@logicboy
There is a difference between asking 'How can there be a God of love when there is so much suffering?' and the other question 'Why doesn't God stop all the suffering?' The first question is asking for proof of God's existence, whilst at the same time suggesting that suffering, in and of itself, is the evidence that God doesn't exist. The second question however, deals with the comprehension of God's ways. It doesn't deny God's existence, but it does question why he allows suffering. In effect it's saying, 'God I don't understand you!' In response to your subtle challenge on God's existence based on human suffering, will answer these questions for you. but my own prayer is that the TRUE GOD WILL REVEAL HIMSELF PERSONALLY TO YOU IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

How can there be a God of love if there is so much suffering?

This is a common argument used by atheists to support their claim that there is no God. But is it a fair argument? For, if suffering is used as evidence to disprove the existence of a loving God, then equally any good that happens in the world ought to be used as an evidence to support that there is a loving God. I think you would agree that this is not a very realistic measurement for judging God's existence.

There is something inside us that makes us feel that things aren't how they should be, that suffering is unfair, and that if it is unfair then someone ought to take the blame.

But if there is no God then who have you to blame?

I remember once speaking to an atheist who was very angry because I told him that I believed in God. He said, 'How can you say there is a God when children die?' I said to him, 'OK let's say there isn't a God - so who are you left to be angry with?' He looked at me and said, 'Well God's allowing all this war, slavery, injustice and all this evil.' I stopped him and said, 'But if there is no God - who can you be angry with?' He thought for a moment and realised that most of the suffering he witnessed was directly attributed to humans being selfish, greedy, or cruel to each other. He realised that you cannot be angry with someone who doesn't exist! If there is no God then you and I are probably only a sack of chemicals that got here by accident, therefore any suffering is either due to 'nature taking its course', 'survival of the fittest', or human greed and cruelty.

If there is no God then suffering is all the more helpless, hopeless and pointless

To remove God from the picture does not solve your problem of pain and suffering and death, it simply intensifies the emptiness and fearfulness of it.
For example, imagine a child dying of cancer in a hospital bed, lonely, unloved and un-cared for, nothing is more terrible to imagine. But now imagine that same scene but this time with a mother present, bending over the child, entering into its suffering, surrounding that child with the atmosphere of love, holding onto the child's hand as the child is dying. There is no less pain, yet the mother's loving companionship makes the whole grim situation so infinitely more tolerable. It is still awful, but it is bearable because the child matters to someone, and that someone to whom the child matters to is there. You see there is something worse in life than having to suffer innocently, and that is the feeling that you have to suffer alone.'

Do you see what a disgusting and dreadful hell this earth would be if it were populated by a race wholly destitute of God? Do you also see that when a man loses God, he has lost everything and he has nothing left? Without God everything is pointless and suffering is hopeless.

Thank God, suffering does not have the final word

Have you ever wondered where we christians obtained our sense of right and wrong, fair and unfair, the perfect and imperfect from? We are unique amongst the rest of creation in that we even think such thoughts! If, as human beings, we are all just a cosmic accident which emerged by chance from a pre-biotic soup, then surely we would never even think about suffering as being alien to how things were. Instead we would simply accept that suffering is how things have always been. Yet deep down within each of us there is a sense that pain, suffering and death are not how things should be. Where did we get that from?

The Bible says that we received this from God. We are told that as human beings we're made in the image of God (Gen 1:26,27). We received our sense of fairness and justice (or conscience) from being made in God's image. It is this aspect of us that enables us to say 'hey, this isn't fair' or to sense that 'something is wrong'. This image was tarnished when mankind rejected God, and sin and death entered our world. Sickness, sadness and death were absent from God's perfect world up until the point when man disobeyed God and as a result suffered the consequences of his rebellion. Indeed, we have been suffering ever since.

Although suffering, pain and death are realities which we all encounter on a day to day basis, God has revealed that things won't remain like this forever. Yes we are in a fallen world, rubbing shoulders daily with fallen human beings, like ourselves. But God has declared that a time is coming when the 'old order of things' will pass away and he will make a new heavens and a new earth. The old order simply means the world that we live in now, complete with the aspects that have corrupted it with sadness, misery, injustice, evil, death and above all, separation from God. That is the old order of things, but God will make a new order of things one day as the Apostle John saw when he wrote the following words:

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."

He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!" Then he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true." (Revelation 21:1-5)

The prospect of a new heaven and a new earth where there is no more 'death or mourning or crying or pain' would be wonderful - it would be like a dream come true. But that dream will be a reality because God will be there. For all the goodness, holiness, justice, love, joy, beauty, glory and presence of God will be there in an unprecedented way beyond the comprehension of any human being. There will be no need to rush our conversations there, for we will have all eternity to share unique fellowship with God and other believers. We will be unable to disappoint God, ourselves or others. No unkind, selfish or unhelpful thoughts will enter our minds. We will never be bored, never have an off day, never be depressed, never loose our temper, never be afraid, never be sick and never die! This is God's final word on the matter. This is God's promise - and you can hold him to his word!

Will you be there, my dear logicboy?

All that has been said about the new heavens and the new earth is true, but not everyone goes there, though everyone is invited. You see there is a price for admission. It's not a price that you can pay yourself, but rather the price has been paid for you by God when he sent his One and Only Son Jesus to die on a cross for the punishment of your sins and mine. If you want to enter God's heaven you must enter by God's way. Jesus is God's way, and there is no other. That's why Jesus himself when speaking on this very subject with his disciples said these words: "I am the way and the truth and the life. No-one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6). When a person has come to Jesus in true repentance (that means turning from everything they know to be wrong in their life and then following Jesus) and accepted him as their personal Lord and Saviour, then they will be saved and will enjoy eternal life with God. I hope and pray that you will be one of them.

That is my own prayer for you, logicboy, and one day i will give thanks to God for answering my prayers on your behalf. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Let's Give Thanks To God For Everything! Hallelujah! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2012
I thank God for making me anointed for Now I am above the law...
I thank God for making my hands long enough to masturbate so that I do not commit fornication
I thank God for doubling my tithes and offerings.
I thank God for protecting me and also for those whose lives have been taken by Boko Haram. its God's will for he is unquestionable.
I thank God for being the light of my life even as my country remains in darkness.
Re: Let's Give Thanks To God For Everything! Hallelujah! by logicboy: 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2012
lanre316: @logicboy

This is a common argument used by atheists to support their claim that there is no God. But is it a fair argument? For, if suffering is used as evidence to disprove the existence of a loving God, then equally any good that happens in the world ought to be used as an evidence to support that there is a loving God. I think you would agree that this is not a very realistic measurement for judging God's existence.

Lol....your argument proves that either God is indifferent to joy/pain or God doesnt exist.

lanre316:

I remember once speaking to an atheist who was very angry because I told him that I believed in God. He said, 'How can you say there is a God when children die?' I said to him, 'OK let's say there isn't a God - so who are you left to be angry with?' He looked at me and said, 'Well God's allowing all this war, slavery, injustice and all this evil.' I stopped him and said, 'But if there is no God - who can you be angry with?' He thought for a moment and realised that most of the suffering he witnessed was directly attributed to humans being selfish, greedy, or cruel to each other. He realised that you cannot be angry with someone who doesn't exist! If there is no God then you and I are probably only a sack of chemicals that got here by accident, therefore any suffering is either due to 'nature taking its course', 'survival of the fittest', or human greed and cruelty.

Why must we blame someone in the first place? If your problem is natural/intrinsic why must you blame someone? If it is man-made like slavery, then blame your slave master.

lanre316:

If there is no God then suffering is all the more helpless, hopeless and pointless

To remove God from the picture does not solve your problem of pain and suffering and death, it simply intensifies the emptiness and fearfulness of it.
For example, imagine a child dying of cancer in a hospital bed, lonely, unloved and un-cared for, nothing is more terrible to imagine. But now imagine that same scene but this time with a mother present, bending over the child, entering into its suffering, surrounding that child with the atmosphere of love, holding onto the child's hand as the child is dying. There is no less pain, yet the mother's loving companionship makes the whole grim situation so infinitely more tolerable. It is still awful, but it is bearable because the child matters to someone, and that someone to whom the child matters to is there. You see there is something worse in life than having to suffer innocently, and that is the feeling that you have to suffer alone.'

Do you see what a disgusting and dreadful hell this earth would be if it were populated by a race wholly destitute of God? Do you also see that when a man loses God, he has lost everything and he has nothing left? Without God everything is pointless and suffering is hopeless.

People who live without God are the most peaceful people in the world. The most peaceful countries are secular and have a lot of atheist.

lanre316:

Really? Yor forefathers who died as slaves maybe on the ship to America died in suffering
Re: Let's Give Thanks To God For Everything! Hallelujah! by LogicMind: 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2012
lanre316: @logicboy
There is a difference between asking 'How can there be a God of love when there is so much suffering?' and the other question 'Why doesn't God stop all the suffering?' The first question is asking for proof of God's existence, whilst at the same time suggesting that suffering, in and of itself, is the evidence that God doesn't exist. The second question however, deals with the comprehension of God's ways. It doesn't deny God's existence, but it does question why he allows suffering. In effect it's saying, 'God I don't understand you!' In response to your subtle challenge on God's existence based on human suffering, will answer these questions for you. but my own prayer is that the TRUE GOD WILL REVEAL HIMSELF PERSONALLY TO YOU IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

There is something inside us that makes us feel that things aren't how they should be, that suffering is unfair, and that if it is unfair then someone ought to take the blame.

Have you ever wondered where we christians obtained our sense of right and wrong, fair and unfair, the perfect and imperfect from? We are unique amongst the rest of creation in that we even think such thoughts! If, as human beings, we are all just a cosmic accident which emerged by chance from a pre-biotic soup, then surely we would never even think about suffering as being alien to how things were. Instead we would simply accept that suffering is how things have always been. Yet deep down within each of us there is a sense that pain, suffering and death are not how things should be. Where did we get that from?

The Bible says that we received this from God. We are told that as human beings we're made in the image of God (Gen 1:26,27). We received our sense of fairness and justice (or conscience) from being made in God's image. It is this aspect of us that enables us to say 'hey, this isn't fair' or to sense that 'something is wrong'. This image was tarnished when mankind rejected God, and sin and death entered our world. Sickness, sadness and death were absent from God's perfect world up until the point when man disobeyed God and as a result suffered the consequences of his rebellion. Indeed, we have been suffering ever since.

Although suffering, pain and death are realities which we all encounter on a day to day basis, God has revealed that things won't remain like this forever. Yes we are in a fallen world, rubbing shoulders daily with fallen human beings, like ourselves. But God has declared that a time is coming when the 'old order of things' will pass away and he will make a new heavens and a new earth. The old order simply means the world that we live in now, complete with the aspects that have corrupted it with sadness, misery, injustice, evil, death and above all, separation from God. That is the old order of things, but God will make a new order of things one day as the Apostle John saw when he wrote the following words:

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."

He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!" Then he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true." (Revelation 21:1-5)

The prospect of a new heaven and a new earth where there is no more 'death or mourning or crying or pain' would be wonderful - it would be like a dream come true. But that dream will be a reality because God will be there. For all the goodness, holiness, justice, love, joy, beauty, glory and presence of God will be there in an unprecedented way beyond the comprehension of any human being. There will be no need to rush our conversations there, for we will have all eternity to share unique fellowship with God and other believers. We will be unable to disappoint God, ourselves or others. No unkind, selfish or unhelpful thoughts will enter our minds. We will never be bored, never have an off day, never be depressed, never loose our temper, never be afraid, never be sick and never die! This is God's final word on the matter. This is God's promise - and you can hold him to his word!

Will you be there, my dear logicboy?

All that has been said about the new heavens and the new earth is true, but not everyone goes there, though everyone is invited. You see there is a price for admission. It's not a price that you can pay yourself, but rather the price has been paid for you by God when he sent his One and Only Son Jesus to die on a cross for the punishment of your sins and mine. If you want to enter God's heaven you must enter by God's way. Jesus is God's way, and there is no other. That's why Jesus himself when speaking on this very subject with his disciples said these words: "I am the way and the truth and the life. No-one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6). When a person has come to Jesus in true repentance (that means turning from everything they know to be wrong in their life and then following Jesus) and accepted him as their personal Lord and Saviour, then they will be saved and will enjoy eternal life with God. I hope and pray that you will be one of them.

That is my own prayer for you, logicboy, and one day i will give thanks to God for answering my prayers on your behalf. Amen.

Hello bros no disrespect but which one of the numerous gods exactly are you talking about?
Re: Let's Give Thanks To God For Everything! Hallelujah! by logicboy: 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2012
musKeeto: I thank God for making me anointed for Now I am above the law...
I thank God for making my hands long enough to masturbate so that I do not commit fornication
I thank God for protecting me and also for those whose lives have been taken by Boko Haram. its God's will for he is unquestionable.
I thank God for being the light of my life even as my country remains in darkness.

Oyedepo's thanks

I thank God for giving me long hands to slap young girls

I thank God for tithing memebers who help me buy private jets

I thank God for youtube for exposing my slapping abilities

I thank God for Nigeria's lawlessness that allows me to assault young girls without arrest!
Re: Let's Give Thanks To God For Everything! Hallelujah! by lanre316: 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2012
Logic Mind:

Hello bros no disrespect but which one of the numerous gods exactly are you talking about?

Logically, there can only be one true Almighty God. But I know that telling you which religion is right will lead to a new debate

since you must have heard about Him from many true ministers of God who has preached The Word of God to you many times before, i suggest you humble yourself if you are a true seeker, and ask Him to reveal Himself to you to prove His existence for yourself.

the supernatural reality cannot be described or proved logically like science. it has to be experientially proved.

God bless you, dear brother
Re: Let's Give Thanks To God For Everything! Hallelujah! by LogicMind: 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2012
lanre316:

Logically, there can only be one true Almighty God. But I know that telling you which religion is right will lead to a new debate

since you must have heard about Him from many true ministers of God who has preached The Word of God to you many times before, i suggest you humble yourself if you are a true seeker, and ask Him to reveal Himself to you to prove His existence for yourself.

the supernatural reality cannot be described or proved logically like science. it has to be experientially proved.

God bless you, dear brother

He has already revealled himself to me. The question is has he revealed himself to you?
i preach his word on this forum.
unlike you, i don't need his blessings because i already have everything i want. i'm only helping him out out of the goodness of my heart and seek nothing in return.
he has a people phobie, that is why he choses to reveal himself only to a select few like myself.
Re: Let's Give Thanks To God For Everything! Hallelujah! by logicboy: 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2012
TB Joshua's thanks;

I thank God for the sheep who believe my false prophecies

I thank God for the tithing memebers who allow me to live like a king.
Re: Let's Give Thanks To God For Everything! Hallelujah! by elvisimeh(m): 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2012
musKeeto: I thank God for making me anointed for Now I am above the law...
You could do with a little optimism bro, believing in God it's nt an end but rather a means to an end(paradise). That's why Jesus foretold hard times to come(and it's evident even in developed societies). I'd rather believe in God and find out after death dat there's no God, than live in unbelieve to find out after death that there is a God. Mind you i'm nt a fanatic.
Re: Let's Give Thanks To God For Everything! Hallelujah! by logicboy: 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2012
elvisimeh: You could do with a little optimism bro, believing in God it's nt an end but rather a means to an end(paradise). That's why Jesus foretold hard times to come(and it's evident even in developed societies). I'd rather believe in God and find out after death dat there's no God, than live in unbelieve to find out after death that there is a God. Mind you i'm nt a fanatic.

Sharaap. So you're only a christian out of fear? Hell doesnt exist. It is a lie told to keep people believing in religion
Re: Let's Give Thanks To God For Everything! Hallelujah! by elvisimeh(m): 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2012
logicboy: Sharaap. So you're only a christian out of fear? Hell doesnt exist. It is a lie told to keep people believing in religion
if u're right, then they really got me there. If i may ask, what do u believe in( as in for moral guide whatsoever)? I cn tolerate anything, but nt a Man who don't stand for something.
Re: Let's Give Thanks To God For Everything! Hallelujah! by logicboy: 12:01am On Jun 05, 2012
elvisimeh: if u're right, then they really got me there. If i may ask, what do u believe in( as in for moral guide whatsoever)? I cn tolerate anything, but nt a Man who don't stand for something.

I believe in myself. As an animal, my primal instinct is based on my survival.

As a social animal, I get morals from myself and interactions with the society. Luckily, humans have evolved to think about their actions.

I think we should base our actions on the pros and cons of the results.
Re: Let's Give Thanks To God For Everything! Hallelujah! by elvisimeh(m): 12:19am On Jun 05, 2012
logicboy:

As a social animal, I get morals from myself and interactions with the society. Luckily, humans have evolved to think about their actions.

that dog-chop-dog mentality might work for u for a time, but will definitely leave u without essence. If i got u right, after weighing d pros and cons, as a naturally selfish animal, u're bound to go with d one with most "pros" to u undermining the "cons" to d soceity, "truly, the end justifies the means"
Re: Let's Give Thanks To God For Everything! Hallelujah! by logicboy: 12:22am On Jun 05, 2012
elvisimeh: that dog-chop-dog mentality might work for u for a time, but will definitely leave u without essence. If i got u right, after weighing d pros and cons, as a naturally selfish animal, u're bound to go with d one with most "pros" to u undermining the "cons" to d soceity, "truly, the end justifies the means"

There is no absolute morality. Good and bad will always be subjective.

The bible supports slavery, killing of disobedient children, murder of witches, stoning of homosexuals. Those morals came from society and not God because God doesnt exist.
Re: Let's Give Thanks To God For Everything! Hallelujah! by elvisimeh(m): 12:29am On Jun 05, 2012
logicboy:

as a matter of fact, that is the silliest attempt anybody ever came to a philosophy (which is actually an attitude that guilds one's conduct), u are truely very primitive, because early man lived by his instinct, after which successive generations came up with philosophies to refine man, now my friend, u're trying to take us several thousand yrs back.
Re: Let's Give Thanks To God For Everything! Hallelujah! by logicboy: 12:39am On Jun 05, 2012
elvisimeh: as a matter of fact, that is the silliest attempt anybody ever came to a philosophy (which is actually an attitude that guilds one's conduct), u are truely very primitive, because early man lived by his instinct, after which successive generations came up with philosophies to refine man, now my friend, u're trying to take us several thousand yrs back.

What part of "we get our morals from interactions with society" dont you get?

logicboy:

Re: Let's Give Thanks To God For Everything! Hallelujah! by elvisimeh(m): 1:08am On Jun 05, 2012
logicboy:

There is no absolute morality. Good and bad will always be subjective.

The bible supports slavery, killing of disobedient children, murder of witches, stoning of homosexuals. Those morals came from society and not God because God doesnt exist.

it's funny how the bible give explanations to things even before they occur, the bible long declared that the earth is round, even when men thought the earth was flat, and do u know what d bible says about ppl that makes comments such as urs above? They are fools. The bible was right in the 1st instance, following it's precendent, it's likely to be correct nw. "it's only a fool that says there is no God"
Re: Let's Give Thanks To God For Everything! Hallelujah! by logicboy: 1:20am On Jun 05, 2012
elvisimeh: it's funny how the bible give explanations to things even before they occur, the bible long declared that the earth is round, even when men thought the earth was flat, and do u know what d bible says about ppl that makes comments such as urs above? They are fools. The bible was right in the 1st instance, following it's precendent, it's likely to be correct nw. "it's only a fool that says there is no God"

The earth can be round and still be flat at the same time. The bible said nothing special

The earth is not only round but also spherical

A round but flat disc

A spherical shape
Re: Let's Give Thanks To God For Everything! Hallelujah! by logicboy: 1:23am On Jun 05, 2012
elvisimeh: it's funny how the bible give explanations to things even before they occur, the bible long declared that the earth is round, even when men thought the earth was flat, and do u know what d bible says about ppl that makes comments such as urs above? They are fools. The bible was right in the 1st instance, following it's precendent, it's likely to be correct nw. "it's only a fool that says there is no God"

Do you really believe what you quoted from the bible? That only a fool says that there is no God?

64% of Japanese say that there is no God. 64% of Japanese are atheists. Would you be willing to call an absolute majority Japanese people fools? Please look at Nigeria before you talk.

The bible has immorality
Re: Let's Give Thanks To God For Everything! Hallelujah! by elvisimeh(m): 1:32am On Jun 05, 2012
logicboy:

The earth can be round and still be flat at the same time. The bible said nothing special

The earth is not only round but also spherical

A round but flat disc

A spherical shape
Isaiah 40:22. Dnt u just love to argue? Mind u, i'm nt a fanatic, i'll argue on any topic i believe in with as much zeal. I only came in when the "atheism crusader"- muskeeto seemed to be thrashing every1.
Re: Let's Give Thanks To God For Everything! Hallelujah! by logicboy: 1:35am On Jun 05, 2012
elvisimeh: Isaiah 40:22. Dnt u just love to argue? Mind u, i'm nt a fanatic, i'll argue on any topic i believe in with as much zeal. I only came in when the "atheism crusader"- muskeeto seemed to be thrashing every1.

God sits above the circle of the earth. Circles are flat. Balls or spheres are not.

Muskeeto is an agnostic. I am an atheist
Re: Let's Give Thanks To God For Everything! Hallelujah! by elvisimeh(m): 1:37am On Jun 05, 2012
logicboy:

Do you really believe what you quoted from the bible? That only a fool says that there is no God?

64% of Japanese say that there is no God. 64% of Japanese are atheists. Would you be willing to call an absolute majority Japanese people fools? Please look at Nigeria before you talk.

The bible has immorality
the Japs are a traumatized lot. Hate it or love the fundamentals of xtainity if adhered to yields results. The greatest nation on earth- The USA, was founded on the tenets of xtainity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cele Members - What Does Sani Satani Mean? / New Catholic Bishop Of Ogoja Diocese Installed. (photos) / Occultism Utterances In Camp Of HOREMOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.