|Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1238827 members, 1638908 topics. Date: Monday, 15 September 2014 at 03:02 AM
|Forum Guidelines & Valuable Information for Job Seekers by 1forall: 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2012|
The following are valuable tips for the best use of the Jobs section:
• DO NOT send your personal info/email address CV if you are not sure of where you are sending it to, some people just need your details for selfish reasons
• If an offer reads too good to be true, it is! i.e success has no short cuts
• Be suspicious if a job advert provides little information e.g no physical address, no job description but provides personal contact details e.g personal email address, GSM number - no serious company accepts applications via SMS!
• If a job post sounds like they are trying to help you, ask if they have helped their family first
• If you need more information ask questions straightaway, you will learn more that way
• Thus in general, 'shine ya eye'
Best wishes and good luck!
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 40