Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members (72625 Views)

NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara / The Importance Of NCCF to corpers / Why Don't Corpers Talk/write About National Christian Corpers Fellowship (nccf) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Ashagwu: 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2012
Bless U Brother for this forum, my conclusion is that remove NCCF,NYSC is a waste and I'm persuaded that the reason NYSC is still on board is simply because of God's mandate on NCCF. I serve in Anambra State Capital- Awka, for Love, Fellowship & Discipline in Family House,I left my well-furnished lodge to live in Family House. I will not 4get wetching of water by Brother every morning from a nearby stream we named occean of Love, also Brothers in the Kitchen - A day set aside 4 brothers to cook and serve our lovely sisters. oh I miss praise nites with our cycle-dance. I miss all the Aunties cos I love discipline. I did not miss any Rugged and I sometimes interpret during Messages. Can I 4get sharking-a dance play showing how the Holy Ghost Power moves.I be-friended Papas,Uncles & Mama, I was they 4 them. I can't 4get packing sand, carrying blocks & 2x4 wood 4 completion of our Family House 2 story building. My previlleged commitment made me to be appointed Assist Prayo-Rugged 2009/10. Interesting I getting married to Ebonyi State Aunty 2011/12 and our wedding is for 15th Sept.2012 @ St. Andrew's Ang.Chu.GRA,Zaria. Its an NCCF Wedding.BE THERE.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by sunnshyn(f): 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2012
Ashagwu: Bless U Brother for this forum, my conclusion is that remove NCCF,NYSC is a waste and I'm persuaded that the reason NYSC is still on board is simply because of God's mandate on NCCF. I serve in Anambra State Capital- Awka, for Love, Fellowship & Discipline in Family House,I left my well-furnished lodge to live in Family House. I will not 4get wetching of water by Brother every morning from a nearby stream we named occean of Love, also Brothers in the Kitchen - A day set aside 4 brothers to cook and serve our lovely sisters. oh I miss praise nites with our cycle-dance. I miss all the Aunties cos I love discipline. I did not miss any Rugged and I sometimes interpret during Messages. Can I 4get sharking-a dance play showing how the Holy Ghost Power moves.I be-friended Papas,Uncles & Mama, I was they 4 them. I can't 4get packing sand, carrying blocks & 2x4 wood 4 completion of our Family House 2 story building. My previlleged commitment made me to be appointed Assist Prayo-Rugged 2009/10. Interesting I getting married to Ebonyi State Aunty 2011/12 and our wedding is for 15th Sept.2012 @ St. Andrew's Ang.Chu.GRA,Zaria. Its an NCCF Wedding.BE THERE.

Aww, how nice! I wish u & Aunty a successful married life!! Dis news warmed my heart....God be praised!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by laidback(m): 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2012
NCCF taught me what evangelism and selfless, humble service in Christ is all about. My only regret concerning NCCF is that I couldn't contribute much more as I was only a member. God bless them.

Someone said NCCF is the product of a prophecy that came several years ago. What prophecy? Kindly enlighten us. Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by feminineA: 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2012
Hmmmm do u really love this family? Coz I really do o. NCCf was just wonderful! It was through NCCF I met a friend today, she's closer than a sister; infact we call each other 'my covenant friend'. Also it was while attending NCCF's programs that my now hubby noticed and started showing intrest. Its been wonderful since then.
My kids MUST be a part of NCCF! The experience is something else.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by stephoye: 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2012
NCCF, umuahia faith zone 2010/2011 batch B kopas i luv u all.Don't u know u mean so much to me?
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Ekpekus(m): 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2012
NCCF remains the fulfilment of prophecy by Pa Elton in 1957. Am proudly a member and the state Rabbi FCT! Batch A. Clap those hands if you really love Jesus x2.
Yes I love him, I really really love him
Buyaka buyaka buyaka bu...
If you are not in NCCF, you are wrong!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Sattors(m): 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2012
malvino: Well, NCCF was really an eye opener for me.
I was a batch A coper 2011 Benue state. I was also a papa.
Initially, I did not want the call but I was given. S
It has changed me since then and it has made me a better person.
I encourage others to join the family of God.
We are closely knitted into one.
I ENJOYED RURAL RUGGED SO MUCH! G UNCLE SUB ZONE, GOMBE STATE, BATCH A 2011
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Snowwy: 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2012
God bless NCCF.
Their presence in every state makes new corpers feel @ home. They even sent their older corpers to accompany new and scared corpers to their places of primary assignment.
I cannot even begin to explain how much love I experienced through NCCF when I was a corper. It is indeed a family of God.
They always welcome all with open arms and I started giving firstfruit offering through what I learnt in NCCF.
They are simply amazing.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by ariyebaba(m): 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2012
I thank God for NCCF , Bukuru,Jos South LGA,Plateau State.
I remember d regimented life style,dress code,dos & donts,................
PAPA
MAMA
PRAYO
BABY OF THE HOUSE.............
May God bless them all for taking good care of me after d orientation camp(police training school,along zaria road,jos)
NYSC - 2004/2005
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by sigba(f): 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2012
adewasco2k:
i didnt know anything about NCCF before going for NYSC
at the camp i saw them, but didnt show interest as i prefer to go stay in mammi to flex since we have limited time to ourselfs
but as a christain..i always pay my tithe undecided
so on that faithful day i went to church in camp to pay tithe and i was catch but the kind of love shown
i saw God's own love
leaving the camp..NCCF came to convey people to all the different local govmnt of the state
since it was our first time in the local government we were taken to the NCCF family house
we were treated like kings and queens, so much love

So NCCf( Nigeria Christain Corpers Fellowship) is a recognized body by the federal government (NYSC)
its a non-denominational and inter-denomination body (ie. its not a church or linked to any church but all churches)
we hold fellowships on sunday 3pm, thursdays (bible studies) 8am before our NYSC CDS meetings and tuesdays 5pm for prayer meeting (differs from state to state).
Main focus of NCCF is rural rugged evangelism
we visit the rural areas,setup a project for them (dig well, bore holes etc) give them cloths, drugs, cut/make their hairs, counsel them, show films and generally show them love
in doing so we try to preach to them.

and believe me they always appreciate, and am very sure God appreciates to.
what trips me most is the genuine love members show to each other and even other corpers.

Wow, this is good. I'm already a part of it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by alowobaba(m): 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2012
am a gud Muslim practicing one indeed, I must confess doing my service year, nccf kanke zone! really make my stay a memorable one,am examinted frm CDs everyweek due to where I live,bt because of nccf song's,fake religous copper friends, n once in a while coming out of d bush where I server I dear NT miss nccf programs Wednesday n Sunday ... am so in love wit it for d whole 1yr I stay,as a Muslim I was given an award on d day of handling over (I still cherished d bo
ok till nw)... do u love dis family? I love dis family of God, dey ve taken into dere hand n am so gland to b part of d family God ...

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by uchemanga(m): 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2012
NCCF- you're the only reason I stopped praying for the scrapping of NYSC.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by jonatoye(m): 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2012
NCCF a place of Discovery . . .
Here in Adamawa it is so wonderful . . .
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Jilo83(m): 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2012
Sokoto d land of PLENTY.
Plenty mosquitoes,
plenty flies,
plenty cockroachs,
plenty lizards,
plenty snakes,
plenty scopions,
plenty donkeys,
plenty camels,
plenty cows,
plenty ''hurricain lamba''
plenty hamatan, and above all plenty almajiris.
Thank God 4 NCCF, my service yr would ve been a waste. They 've taken me into their arm n I'm glad 2 be a part of this GREAT family. 09/10 Batch A zonal cord. Tureta Zone Sok.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Bbng(f): 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2012
For me, that was the bestonly part of NYSC!

Some of my ''family members'' are still some of my best friends.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by chioma134: 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2012
You all bring tears to my eyes,reminding me of NCCF. God bless this family of God.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Tozer(m): 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2012
NCCF Alagbaka, Akure was the place. So much warmth and care.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by rabs(m): 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2012
Do u really love this family I love this family of God. I was a prayer evangelism in Taraba state NCCF it was fun going for rural rugged can't forget that.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by santosjohn(m): 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2012
do u really love this family.....so closely knitted into one....I'm proud of this great family.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Abeyjide: 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2012
am so apy for dis thread.i served in dutse (jigawa state)raelly enjoyed my service der.if God has blessed u,kindly remember d BODY.is a great fmily indeed.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2012
I must be part of This Family of God
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by gp66(m): 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2012
side by side together we would walk
dont u know u mean so much to me
dont u knw i mean so much to i...
higher and higher we would goooooo..

u really luv NCCF. Na only God go bless this Biggi biggie family oh

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2012
Yes,its getting interesting!i'm already a part of NCCF.....thanks 2 ya all...more pls.......
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by babygirls(f): 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2012
i wil definately b a member of dis beautiful family NCCF. batch B 2011/2012
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Cheggoon(m): 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2012
NCCF Yankee is the best..i served in Yankwashi local govt area of Jigawa state,under Kazaure Zone....that is why we call our self yankee.....NCCF....is a place to be......if u serve and as a xtian to join NCCF..u don miss...the love is a enuff...and the rural rugged...is anoda sweet part of NCCF....and the family song ..hmmmmmmm...God bless NCCF
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Adekdammy: 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2012
I love dis family of God, i was d niger state DD batch A 2010/2011
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by wyt(m): 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2012
what can i say to the family who brought out the best in me,
what can i say to the only reason why NYSC is still in existence,
what can i say to a place where love has no bound,
what can i say to only Christian gathering on earth where essence of Christ is being practised.
what can i say...
i am a senior friend, of kano state NCCF, the best family on earth, i think i will go to RUGGED maybe with any state.

still loving that family!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want to say that the work of GOd through NCCF, all the churches put together can not achieve 30% of it. and guess what they do it with their mager income, what a love? what a passion for Christ? what a real cross carrying?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by stpat1(m): 10:20pm On Jun 22, 2012
NCCF ADO-EKITI, Batch C 2008/2009
Too interesting to be there. Stayed in the family house for 2 months and was always going back there every Sunday cos I just enjoyed every bit of everything there.
Tell me if you love this Family, I love this family of God. Don't you know you mean so much to me. grin
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2012
arrrgghh, i love NCCF.
Served in Billiri LG Gombe, 08/09. Eyin ti Bills!
I was and still am a sinner lol. But NCCF was lovely, maybe cos we were all strangers in a strange land...the love was real mehn. Shame i ran away after chopping their food for 2weeks lol, dodged them for the rest of the service year, i know papa, mama, uncle, and lastborn understood sha. Aunty was my sweetheart, although she said i was too touchy-feely hehe.
Oh nostalgia,,,,,i love this family of God.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by lincDzinc(m): 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2012
well..would initiate a topic soon titled 'Long time ago in Ingawa' a brief story of course in series of what NYSC was like in Ingawa Local Govt, Katsina...although i wasn't a papa. one thing i wuldnt forget for years to come is the famous NCCF song..

.oooo.... Tell do u love dis family... I love dis family of God...
Do you love dis family
I love d family of God..
Tell how closely, so closely knitted into one.... They have taken me into the arms, I am so glad to be...
Am part of this great family..
Are you glad to be
Am part of dis great family...
Are very, very glad to be
Am part of this great family...
Now.. Don't you know you mean so much to me
Don't you know I mean so much to you...
I need you to build dis family...
You need me to build dis family...
Itz our turn to build dis family...
Hands and hands together we will grow..
Higher and higher we will grow..
Upward and forward we will grow...
Greater to greatest we will grow..
Increase to increase we will grow...
(official chorus for d final part)
So tell me they av taken me into the arms, I am so glad to be am part of this great family....

(freestyle chorus in Ingawa local Govt. family house in Kastina)
...Taking Me, Taking me , Taking me (Chinekeme!!!) they av taken me into the arms, I am so glad to be am part of this great family.... raise ur legs and say... Am part of this great family... Ina kwana to everybody.... Or Ina uni to every body...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Pastormat(m): 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2012
I love this family of God, so closely knitted into one, they 've taken into
their arms and am so glad to be a part of this great family. It's been exactly
9 years since i left the family house at NCCF State Secretariat, Amawbia, where
i did my service and primary assignment as the State president (PAPA), 2001/2002
service year, and i must confess the truth here, my life has never been the same
since then. The experiecnce i benefitted has helped me a lot. NCCF is like God's
factory, where lives are touched, broken and changed for the best. Its a place
where love is experienced in practical way. A place where one will discover and rediscover oneself.

Am now a Pastor with Foursquare Gospel Church, and the enlarged heart that God
helped me to received while serving Him in the family house as PAPA is helping
me as a Pastor, it has added colour into my marriage, and am so happy for it all.
My house is like the extension of the family house, because i still have brethren
with whom we served together coming to my house and we are still enjoying the bond
and the love.

I want to encourage as many undergraduate, and would be corp members in the house,
MAKE SURE YOU ATTEND NCCF FELLOWSHIP on camp, and even after the camp, make sure you
continue. Get involved, experience the RURAL RUGGED outreaches, and all the humanitarian
services that NCCF is known for, and you will be blessed for it during and after your service. Remember, it has been appointed for every corper to serve once, and after that is the passing out, don't miss the opportunity to be used of God in reaching soul in the rural areas. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by oloba(m): 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2012
I love dis family of God....so closly
knitted into one....miss NCCF Moba local govt in Ekiti....Am proud of being part of d family during my service yr.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beautiful Corper Whose Backside Got Guys Talking / Meet The Small Sized Corper At Ebonyi State NYSC Orientation Camp / Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.