Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members (72627 Views)

NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara / The Importance Of NCCF to corpers / Why Don't Corpers Talk/write About National Christian Corpers Fellowship (nccf) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by treasuremi1(m): 11:15am On Jun 23, 2012
NCCF will never die......Halleluya
Rural rugged will never die.....Halleluya
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Godsknight(m): 11:29am On Jun 23, 2012
I love dis family of God.....i dont want to go away........ Thank God for d grace to b part of nccf in sanga local govt in kaduna state.... It really mould and reshaped my life..... It was an experience i wil neva forget
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by bsanya(f): 11:38am On Jun 23, 2012
... I luv d way u dance, I luv d way u sing in d Jesus stylee...
I served in 2006 / 2007 in Boki, Cross River State. I was d Rabbi (Bible Study Cord.)
It was fun. NCCF, is d most interesting, glorious n fulfiling part of NYSC.
Glad to b part of d family...
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Wadosky(m): 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2012
Shout out from former 'UNCLE' igboho,oyo state,2006/2007
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 23, 2012
NCCF......really interesting stories from u guys!seeing some terms here like Rabbi,mama,papa etc...what's the meaning of Last Born.....
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Excesswater(m): 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2012
adewasco2k:
i didnt know anything about NCCF before going for NYSC
at the camp i saw them, but didnt show interest as i prefer to go stay in mammi to flex since we have limited time to ourselfs
but as a christain..i always pay my tithe undecided
so on that faithful day i went to church in camp to pay tithe and i was catch but the kind of love shown
i saw God's own love
leaving the camp..NCCF came to convey people to all the different local govmnt of the state
since it was our first time in the local government we were taken to the NCCF family house
we were treated like kings and queens, so much love

So NCCf( Nigeria Christain Corpers Fellowship) is a recognized body by the federal government (NYSC)
its a non-denominational and inter-denomination body (ie. its not a church or linked to any church but all churches)
we hold fellowships on sunday 3pm, thursdays (bible studies) 8am before our NYSC CDS meetings and tuesdays 5pm for prayer meeting (differs from state to state).
Main focus of NCCF is rural rugged evangelism
we visit the rural areas,setup a project for them (dig well, bore holes etc) give them cloths, drugs, cut/make their hairs, counsel them, show films and generally show them love
in doing so we try to preach to them.

and believe me they always appreciate, and am very sure God appreciates to.
what trips me most is the genuine love members show to each other and even other corpers.

me 2
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by cutelayo(f): 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2012
Richer and richer we will go, rugged and rugged we will go. I miss bethel (kwara state family house). Miss my thirteen central excos. I served as the state publicity secretary. Nccf is a training ground. It changed my life totally. I tolerated ppl and ppl tolerated me. I can't forget nccf. One advice for us, pls when we pass out, dont let's forget nccf, financially and prayerfully. Love this family of God.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Calebeslove4u(m): 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2012
Wao! I'm proud 2 say "NO NCCF,NO NYSC".
It was really great being a member of nccf ekiti st8,i served in Ado ekiti.really enjoyed my stay in d family house.though my PPA gave me a house in Ado ekiti,but i din't stay there,i chose 2 stay in d family house from where i spent almost half of my monthly federal allawee on transtortation alone.
I really miss EKKLESIA....I was Ekklesia PRO 2011/2012 batch A.
Your service year is incomplete without nccf.
NCCF WILL NEVER DIE.....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by MutiuB(m): 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2012
Am proud of dis great family.NYSC without NCCF is just being away from home, nothing more.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by sparklebaby: 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2012
NCCF Zamfara will never die.
''. . . you and i gonna build dis family. . . .''
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by teetee123: 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2012
I LOVE THIS FAMILY OF GOD
NYSC was the best time of my life and NCCF made it so. God has been rewarding me for my service in NCCF about 10 years ago.Was family house doctor / medical coordinator for my state (IMO - I Must Overcome). NCCF theme song was what attracted my friends and I to the fellowship while in camp.
Rural rugged evangelism took me to all corner of Imo State. I am still looking forward to go back to new family house that was under construction during our own service year.
NCCF Alumni should not shy away from supporting the fellowship anywhere they are located after service.

smiley smiley smiley smiley wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by sucezTP(f): 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2012
I really enjoyed my stay with dis family of God.....higher n higher we wld go, richer n richer, stronger n stronger, deeper n deeper we wld go..dat song is so awesome!
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by cama: 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2012
sunnshyn: I love dis family of God....so closly knitted into one #dancing
The one and only fellowship dat made my stay in Okeho, Oyo state worthwhile.....was eventually made d sister's coordinator Okeho-sub zone! Was awesome! All d thursdays and sundays fellowships, rural rugged evangelisms and state conference, wld personally not forget the rural rugged evangelism to d village of Ajimbadele in Itesiwaju LGA! Hw we ministered to dem der, was an eye opening moment 4 me. Made me thankful for all d little tins and luxuries I take/took for granted! God be praised! I'm so glad I was/am a part of d family...NCCF will never die, alleluia.....
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by NiteAngel(m): 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2012
Was singing this loud and smiling before seeing the last post... "I love this family of God, so closely knitted into one, they've taken me into their arms and I'm so glad to be, I'm proud of this great family!" It's been 15 years but I remember clearly the love and brotherhood that existed. When I was initially posted to a village, the NCCF members took me in and made me feel very welcome. Throughout service I was a part of NCCF unfortunately there is hardly any medium to link up thereafter or is it the search for employment that yanks one off reaching out... For years I racked my brain on what took me to a rural village in Minna, now I recollect it was NCCF. The people there ate pounded yam for dinner with the lightest of soup and drank the left over poundy like akamu in the morning and we had to eat with them! It was rural evangelism indeed! I recently ran into one of the old members at the airport and realised one of my friends on Facebook was in the same NCCF batch as I; it was indeed a privilege to be reminded of this happy family. Let's locate NCCF units wherever we are and support them to continue the vision and mission.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Nwa2020: 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2012
Do u really love dis family, i love zamfara nccf is a place to be.when i was posted to zamfara was nt happy but when i got there is was d best state with lovely state excos.
I was sister's cord in my zone. Zamfara sytleee. Be part of nccf.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by noncapax: 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2012
Ashagwu: Bless U Brother for this forum, my conclusion is that remove NCCF,NYSC is a waste and I'm persuaded that the reason NYSC is still on board is simply because of God's mandate on NCCF. I serve in Anambra State Capital- Awka, for Love, Fellowship & Discipline in Family House,I left my well-furnished lodge to live in Family House. I will not 4get wetching of water by Brother every morning from a nearby stream we named occean of Love, also Brothers in the Kitchen - A day set aside 4 brothers to cook and serve our lovely sisters. oh I miss praise nites with our cycle-dance. I miss all the Aunties cos I love discipline. I did not miss any Rugged and I sometimes interpret during Messages. Can I 4get sharking-a dance play showing how the Holy Ghost Power moves.I be-friended Papas,Uncles & Mama, I was they 4 them. I can't 4get packing sand, carrying blocks & 2x4 wood 4 completion of our Family House 2 story building. My previlleged commitment made me to be appointed Assist Prayo-Rugged 2009/10. Interesting I getting married to Ebonyi State Aunty 2011/12 and our wedding is for 15th Sept.2012 @ St. Andrew's Ang.Chu.GRA,Zaria. Its an NCCF Wedding.BE THERE.

Its sharking me....its sharking me! I really miss NCCF anambra. Btw family house has been completed and dedicated.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by mcsunny03yahoocom(m): 2:10am On Jun 24, 2012
Xpressa :
I am proud to be closely knitted with this family of God.Excorper.batch A 2011.
tweghe tweghe tweghe nccf will neva die alleluuuyah Jesus corper will neva die alleluyah.do love this family?i love the family of God.the greatest and awesome experience i had when serving was NCCF EXPERIENCE.Rural Rugged,state conference .wow so great.... clap ur hands if u love Jesus PUYAKA PUYAKA
if u are not in nccf u are wrong
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by shilling(f): 5:06am On Jun 24, 2012
My dad was the President of his Nccf batch in Bauchi in the late 80s. As a kid in Bauchi, my dad was a senior friend (I think that's what it's called??) for many years until we relocated. I would accompany to preach at the Nccf fellowships.

I remember going through the Nccf batch books or whatever they were called (the year books with the names and contact info of corpers that were passing out). I wanted to become a corper just to be part of Nccf lol. I'm 21 now, almost done with uni and living in Canada, so I know it's probably not gonna happen.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by adewasco2k(m): 11:47am On Jun 24, 2012
shilling: My dad was the President of his Nccf batch in Bauchi in the late 80s. As a kid in Bauchi, my dad was a senior friend (I think that's what it's called??) for many years until we relocated. I would accompany to preach at the Nccf fellowships.

I remember going through the Nccf batch books or whatever they were called (the year books with the names and contact info of corpers that were passing out). I wanted to become a corper just to be part of Nccf lol. I'm 21 now, almost done with uni and living in Canada, so I know it's probably not gonna happen.

lol....it can still be a reality undecided undecided if only you gonna come serve your father's land for a year #NYSC
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by santosjohn(m): 11:54am On Jun 24, 2012
Rural rugged will Neva die..........
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Voned(f): 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2012
Ha! God who created this thread it really brings back nostalgia when i was posted to Ebonyi state i cried my eyes out i wanted to relocate but NCCF made me stay the family song made me so excited and happy i did my ppa at Ohaozara LGA, i cant still believe i stayed all thanks to NCCF EB/ 10B
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2012
....NCCF makes my life today. I was just ordinary member of Publicity unit, NASARAWA STATE, I got into the unit with just an heart of serving GOD, I learn t how to handle photo camera and i used to use it during our service time during the week and on Sunday evenings. After my service year, i was so intoxicated in the field of photography and graphic works, i used all the money i gathered during the service year to open a standard Digital photo studio for my self. And for once i have not apply to any company for job. NCCF is the only reason why GOD has allowed me to go to University to study Engineering and later ended up as a photographer. ....State conference, National Conference at Jos, Family song and many much more are memories that linger on forever in my heart. Long live NCCF.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by adewasco2k(m): 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2012
Holacunlay: ....NCCF makes my life today. I was just ordinary member of Publicity unit, NASARAWA STATE, I got into the unit with just an heart of serving GOD, I learn t how to handle photo camera and i used to use it during our service time during the week and on Sunday evenings. After my service year, i was so intoxicated in the field of photography and graphic works, i used all the money i gathered during the service year to open a standard Digital photo studio for my self. And for once i have not apply to any company for job. NCCF is the only reason why GOD has allowed me to go to University to study Engineering and later ended up as a photographer. ....State conference, National Conference at Jos, Family song and many much more are memories that linger on forever in my heart. Long live NCCF.
great one bro....that's a lovely testimony...God will take you to a higher ground in Jesus name.....AMEN
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2012
Got posted to Benue state!wats NCCF there like?
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by adewasco2k(m): 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2012
BJ88: Got posted to Benue state!wats NCCF there like?
congrats!!! NCCF is a great family everywhere just check on them in CAMP wish you a great service year
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by oweniwe(m): 2:22am On Aug 20, 2012
non capax:

Its sharking me....its sharking me! I really miss NCCF anambra. Btw family house has been completed and dedicated.
NCCF anambra state house. . . Currently staying there. I strongly agree wit someone who spoke against division of d church. Its not good.

Am presently on leave and'll upload d pìx of d state house wen i resume on wednesday. Network dey bad 4 dat side o. . I swaar

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by adewasco2k(m): 8:02am On Aug 20, 2012
That is so lovely.....you will always be welcome in any NCCF family house any time, any where
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2012
They av taken me into their hands and i'm so glad to be a part of this great family!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2012
Its got to be Rural to be Rugged! In the Benue style.....
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by oweniwe(m): 9:17am On Aug 31, 2012
NCCF anambra state house

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beautiful Corper Whose Backside Got Guys Talking / Meet The Small Sized Corper At Ebonyi State NYSC Orientation Camp / Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.