Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members (72619 Views)

NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara / The Importance Of NCCF to corpers / Why Don't Corpers Talk/write About National Christian Corpers Fellowship (nccf) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by silenuwa: 12:57am On Jul 25, 2013
nous: NCCF Zamfara is the best. I experienced true love. It was a really nice experience. Hmm, I cant forget that family song, especially with the nice beats and the way our Uncle sings it and we way we all jump in joy. I encourage corp members to join the fellowship.I was blessed.
you can say that again
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Kirinwa: 8:20am On Jul 26, 2013
MrSim: If not for NCCF, nothing would have been interesting about NYSC. I Serviced as the State Musical Director in Makurdi, Benue State in 2010. NCCF ONE BIG FAMILY.

Bros which kind of gbagaun did u release?You serviced? shocked Better cage that thing.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Rohzay(m): 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
publo 1 of onna l.g.a,,akwaibom state...................i luv diz family of God,so closely knitted together...........dey av taken me into dia armz,and am so glad to b a part of diz grt family,,nccf
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by NathOlamiposi(m): 2:25am On Aug 05, 2014
[i][/i] NCCF is a big family of God dt is knitted into one, its indeed a trainning ground for all Jesus corpers....
without NCCF in place NYSC is a waste.

#singing... i love this family of God.

Nathaniel O Fakunle
2013/2014 batch C
Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Phils: 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
I've been searching for such a thread and it seems this one is dead already. NCCF is a place to be.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by adewasco2k(m): 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
Phils: I've been searching for such a thread and it seems this one is dead already. NCCF is a place to be.

and its up again wink

What a lovely family of God #NCCF

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Phils: 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
adewasco2k:

and its up again wink

What a lovely family of God #NCCF
Yes o. I've never seen a Fellowship with bonds between it's members that is as strong as that of NCCF. If only the new Corp Members will heed to advice and join the Jesus Corpers.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by siegfried99(m): 12:04am On Aug 10, 2014
Hoping to join NCCF when I get to camp sep1 by the grace of God.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Phils: 11:34am On Aug 10, 2014
siegfried99: Hoping to join NCCF when I get to camp sep1 by the grace of God.
His grace is sufficient for you. As you have planned, may the Almighty God fulfil it. Go forth and keep the fire burning.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Phils: 11:43am On Aug 10, 2014
You can never have enough of NCCF. The 'bad' thing about it is that you can be a Jesus Corper only once in your lifetime. What you were not able to do, you can't get the chance to do it again. Even the ones that are committed from day 1 still wish they can have another chance to do more in the Rugged; to prepare well for that Music Concert; or to participate fully in the State/National Conference. NCCF will never die.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Chydoo: 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
Thanks
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by ogaprime(m): 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
Pls, I need direction to nccf ibadan north location...I redeployed from gombe state to oyo state
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by ATMC(f): 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
NCCF we r one big happy family... Ohhh la la la I love them cos they first loved meeeee
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by oweniwe(m): 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2014
NathOlamiposi:
[i][/i] NCCF is a big family of God dt is knitted into one, its indeed a trainning ground for all Jesus corpers....
without NCCF in place NYSC is a waste.

#singing... i love this family of God.

Nathaniel O Fakunle
2013/2014 batch C
Anambra state.

am nccf anambra too.
12/B.

Used to play drafts with uncle Oloyede michael, papa olukitibi......G. Mama Nana na confirm tailor ..... G. TOS Obed okoawo and others too numerous to mention.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Bigdreams(m): 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hi, Have you been to this thread of late? https://www.nairaland.com/1905996/enhancing-employability-comprehensive-career-job#1905996.16

It contains an interesting topic titled: Enhancing Your Employability - A Comprehensive Career & Job Hunting Guide

I can assure you that it will be of great benefit to you as it discusses very important issues that will enhance your ability in order to get employed.

Here is the link once again: https://www.nairaland.com/1905996/enhancing-employability-comprehensive-career-job#1905996.16

Please, read, jot down, ask questions and also invite your friends over.

Once again, https://www.nairaland.com/1905996/enhancing-employability-comprehensive-career-job#1905996.16

I'll be waiting to answer your questions there.

Thank you.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by bxcode(m): 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
NCCF is the best thing that has happened to me so far this service yeargrin
Currently serving as TOSMAN in Eket Central Zone, Akwa ibom State.
We are children of the kingdom...we are family...we are one!!!!!cheesy
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by AdaLois: 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
Rural rugged will never die, i was opportuned to be the M.D of ojodu zone,Ogun state.(2013/2014). It was a great time with the Lord, indeed NCCF is a platform for evangelism,my candid advise for every corp member is to locate the nearest NCCF family house and identify with them and for prospective corp members locate them in the camp and you will be glad you did.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Phils: 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
ogaprime:
Pls, I need direction to nccf ibadan north location...I redeployed from gombe state to oyo state
Sure you have settled down in Ibadan. Are you active in NCCF? Don't miss out.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Bboy247: 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
i am looking forward to b part of this great fellowship NCCF, i was mobilised 4dis upcoming batch C 2014 NYSC. Am now waitin 4my posting. Any state i find myself, i wil acept it as the wil of God, and i am trusting God to help me serve him in truth and in spirit, Long live NCCF. God bless u all.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by dechuksman1(m): 2:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
Pls I will be going to Camp come 4th Nov. When are the followship days in camp?
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Phils: 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
dechuksman1:
Pls I will be going to Camp come 4th Nov. When are the followship days in camp?
In camp, NCCF fellowship holds every evening and also a Church Service on Sunday morning. You will enjoy it.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Phils: 10:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
Bboy247:
i am looking forward to b part of this great fellowship NCCF, i was mobilised 4dis upcoming batch C 2014 NYSC. Am now waitin 4my posting. Any state i find myself, i wil acept it as the wil of God, and i am trusting God to help me serve him in truth and in spirit, Long live NCCF. God bless u all.
Good you have your confidence in God. NCCF gives Jesus Corpers the satisfaction/joy of a fulfilled service year. The Almighty God will strategically favour you. God bless you too.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by safex(m): 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
Can sum1 plz gimme full address (and possibly its proximity to Area 11 - Amodu Bello Way, Garki) of Abuja State Family house? I'll appreciate prompt response. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by dechuksman1(m): 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
Phils:

In camp, NCCF fellowship holds every evening and also a Church Service on Sunday morning. You will enjoy it.
I can't wait to join NCCF... Bro Phils cheesy
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by femijck(m): 6:44am On Nov 18, 2014
Long live NCCF.......will forever be so proud of that ONE BIG FAMILY.....OYO NCCF is the BEST
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Anugod(f): 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
femijck:
Long live NCCF.......will forever be so proud of that ONE BIG FAMILY.....OYO NCCF is the BEST
Please tell me about it. Was posted to Lagos, but camping at Iseyin, Oyo. How do I get in touch with Oyo NCCF?
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by femijck(m): 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
Anugod:
Please tell me about it. Was posted to Lagos, but camping at Iseyin, Oyo. How do I get in touch with Oyo NCCF?
NCCF is very active here on camp u will surely meet them....and if at the end of the day u find a reason to come to Oyo town I will give u the link to the 'hey family'....NCCF the one BIG family
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by chubbypearl(f): 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
[quote author=femijck post=28285011]Since you are in camp,attend the fellowship and you will be briefed on all you need to know
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Anugod(f): 11:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
femijck:
NCCF is very active here on camp u will surely meet them....and if at the end of the day u find a reason to come to Oyo town I will give u the link to the 'hey family'....NCCF the one BIG family
I hope to meet them as soon as I get to camp on wednesday. Can't wait actually!
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
teetee123:
I LOVE THIS FAMILY OF GOD
NYSC was the best time of my life and NCCF made it so. God has been rewarding me for my service in NCCF about 10 years ago.Was family house doctor / medical coordinator for my state (IMO - I Must Overcome). NCCF theme song was what attracted my friends and I to the fellowship while in camp.
Rural rugged evangelism took me to all corner of Imo State. I am still looking forward to go back to new family house that was under construction during our own service year.
NCCF Alumni should not shy away from supporting the fellowship anywhere they are located after service.

smiley smiley smiley smiley wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
u realy need 2 visit the family house and new auditorium. U wont be able 2 recognize the place again. I served there last year
Re: Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members by Hopeyem12(m): 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
Urgent pls. Gud evening all , Shalom! pls am stranded in Ore Ondo State, I nid NCCF family Ouse address or contact nw .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beautiful Corper Whose Backside Got Guys Talking / Meet The Small Sized Corper At Ebonyi State NYSC Orientation Camp / Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.