Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Donkey/Axx... English Palaver. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Donkey/Axx... English Palaver. (1104 Views)

Its September !!! School Fees Palaver (photo) / Kano Traffic Warden Arresting Donkey For Causing Traffic Jam (Funny Picture) / Donkey Arrested In kano For Violating Traffic (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Donkey/Axx... English Palaver. by Laitesmart(m): 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2012
NB: The Axx i used here is the other name 4 a donkey. Was coded 4 admin nt 2 change it to bottom or behind!

A preacher wanted 2 raise money 4 his church and he was told that there was a fortune in horse racing. He decided 2 purchase a horse and 2 enter it in the races. However, at the local auction, d going prices 4 horses was so high that he ended up buying a donkey instead. He figured that since he had it, he might as well enter it into the races. To his surprise, the donkey came in 3rd! The next day, the newspaper carried d headline "PREACHER'S AXX SHOWS!".
The preacher was so happy that he entered it in d race again and this time it won. The papers read "PREACHER'S AXX OUT IN FRONT!".
The bishop however was upset about this kind of publicity headlines and he ordered the preacher not to enter the donkey in another race. The paper headlines read "BISHOP SCRATHES PREACHER'S AXX!".
This was too much for the bishop, so he ordered the preacher to get rid of the donkey. The preacher decided 2 give it to a nun in a nearby convent. The paper read "NUN HAS BEST AXX IN TOWN!". The bishop fainted. He ordered the nun to buy back the donkey, lead it to the plains where it could run wild and free. Next day, the headline reads "NUN ANNOUNCES HER AXX IS WILD AND FREE!". The bishop was buried the next day, The headline read "BISHOP DIES BECAUSE OF AXX!".

Na wa o! Who we wan blame nah?
Hope everybody knw d Axx wey i dey talk about?
Re: Donkey/Axx... English Palaver. by kay9(m): 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2012
If i had an axx, i would make it Wild and Free... plus it'd be Hot and Sexxy too! cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Must Obey. I Promise You!! / Super Sunday 7th Edition(10 Commandments Of Marriage) / This Is More Than Akpos. An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.