Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,148 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:50 AM

Holy Fornication Between Nuns And Monk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Holy Fornication Between Nuns And Monk (2846 Views)

Breaking News: 20, 000 Nairalanders To Become Nuns And Monks!!! / Masturbation Vs Fornication / Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Holy Fornication Between Nuns And Monk by Kenneth4u205(m): 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2012
The bible said that our body is the temple of the holyspirit.hope am right?.so what happen's when a woman that is temple of the holyspirit fornicate with a man that is also temple of the holyspirit?.i.e holyspirit+holyspirit=holiest spirit.this is what really that is going on in the convent now.am talking about our catholic nuns in the convent.nuns are women that dedicate their entire life to God,hence the dont get married.they dedicate their body as the temple of the holyspirit.likewise, their male counterparts, known as monk,also remain unmarried.then come's the question of holy fornication between nuns and monk.they claim that fornicating with those in the world is a great sin before God.but fornication between nuns and monk is holy,since both are temple of the holyspirit.holy+holy=holiest.what do you think?.is there any thing like holy fornication?.by ifeduba kenneth ifeanyi
Re: Holy Fornication Between Nuns And Monk by Mynd44: 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2012
Holy crap

1 Like

Re: Holy Fornication Between Nuns And Monk by Tyche(m): 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2012

1 Like

Re: Holy Fornication Between Nuns And Monk by Mynd44: 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2012
Tyche: www.bullshit.com/kenneth4u205
Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha
Re: Holy Fornication Between Nuns And Monk by Lagusta(m): 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2012
Tyche: www.bullshit.com/kenneth4u205

ROTFLMAO LWKMD LWTMB, this really made me laugh grin grin grin
Re: Holy Fornication Between Nuns And Monk by Lagusta(m): 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2012
Kenneth4u205: The bible said that our body is the temple of the holyspirit.hope am right?.so what happen's when a woman that is temple of the holyspirit fornicate with a man that is also temple of the holyspirit?.i.e holyspirit+holyspirit=holiest spirit.this is what really that is going on in the convent now.am talking about our catholic nuns in the convent.nuns are women that dedicate their entire life to God,hence the dont get married.they dedicate their body as the temple of the holyspirit.likewise, their male counterparts, known as monk,also remain unmarried.then come's the question of holy fornication between nuns and monk.they claim that fornicating with those in the world is a great sin before God.but fornication between nuns and monk is holy,since both are temple of the holyspirit.holy+holy=holiest.what do you think?.is there any thing like holy fornication?.by ifeduba kenneth ifeanyi

please, this section is for mature adults, not even for undergraduates. Some of us are even married here. Start a better thread next time.
Re: Holy Fornication Between Nuns And Monk by Mynd44: 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2012
Lagusta:

please, this section is for mature adults, not even for undergraduates. Some of us are even married here. Start a better thread next time.
Did you say not for undergraduates? Please dude move to the family section. This section is for all

1 Like

Re: Holy Fornication Between Nuns And Monk by Lagusta(m): 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2012
Mynd_44:
Did you say not for undergraduates? Please dude move to the family section. This section is for all

dont u kno ther r some undergraduates who cant even write their names, talkless of posting mature topics? I dont have any grudge against underGEES, at least we once passed thru the system, but posting topics that make me puke.... M sure OP is still in sec schl, is this section also meant for them?
Re: Holy Fornication Between Nuns And Monk by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2012
Stop channelling ur dirtiest fantasies on people jor
Re: Holy Fornication Between Nuns And Monk by Mynd44: 9:59am On Jun 03, 2012
Lagusta:

dont u kno ther r some undergraduates who cant even write their names, talkless of posting mature topics? I dont have any grudge against underGEES, at least we once passed thru the system, but posting topics that make me puke.... M sure OP is still in sec schl, is this section also meant for them?
Some people started dating when they were in SS1. Natasha is well respected here and she is just 17.
Re: Holy Fornication Between Nuns And Monk by cindyrella(f): 11:50am On Jun 03, 2012
Bullshit undecided undecided
Re: Holy Fornication Between Nuns And Monk by drnoel: 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2012
BullshitKenneth
Re: Holy Fornication Between Nuns And Monk by azpekuliar: 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2012
@op....in the same vein, this your 'holy' post is holy bullshit!!

** laffing hard**
Re: Holy Fornication Between Nuns And Monk by buchi4action(m): 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2012
*mtheeew* @ op, this crap u call a post or article is not worth reading. If i may ask, what is ur denomination?, why are u critisising?, Wetin be ur concern?, who are u to judge?. My guy go siddon...
Re: Holy Fornication Between Nuns And Monk by Lagusta(m): 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
Some people started dating when they were in SS1. Natasha is well respected here and she is just 17.

now thats what i call "catch them young"
u guyz are corrupting these little pupils that should be preparing for WAEC. Na wa ooo
Re: Holy Fornication Between Nuns And Monk by Utch13: 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2012
Where did u get ds rubbish ifeduba?
Re: Holy Fornication Between Nuns And Monk by Mynd44: 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2012
Lagusta:

now thats what i call "catch them young"
u guyz are corrupting these little pupils that should be preparing for WAEC. Na wa ooo
This is the romance section dude not the Sexuality section

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Cause Of Failed Relationships And Marriage - Bad Mindset / Please Help : Penìs Just Got Stuck / Cute And Most Hilarious Pickup Lines Ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.