Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

The Gay Epidemic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Gay Epidemic (2116 Views)

The Gay Community In New York Protesting The Ban In Nigeria / Desperate Girls: Becoming An Epidemic / Let Us Kindly Talk About The Gay Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gay Epidemic by snthesis(m): 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2012
really have to specific place to place this topic- so i thot i would place it here.

its has come with alarming shock the incidence of Gay covetousness
firstly they come out of the closet
next some "churches" are seen endorsing it
the western world screamed blue murder when Nigeria openly rejected it
Obama endorses it- in a hope for a 2nd term bid
the Malawian president endorses it to get "economic" relief for her government

and now to add insult to injury "my favorite superhero- green lantern " is gay angry angry angry angry angry sad cry

[url]http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oG7hsTlspP1SsAevBXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE2MzFwajhoBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2FjMgR2dGlkA01TWUMwMDFfMTI0/SIG=132bbedav/EXP=1338705555/**http%3a//news.yahoo.com/green-lantern-relaunched-brave-mighty-gay-070052544.html[/url]

my question is why is the so called minority "gay" faction so influential, and why the fc.uk are they trying to force us to accept this sick obscenity down our throats.
Re: The Gay Epidemic by OK2NV3: 12:11am On Jun 03, 2012
gays are the worst thing ever. i like lesbians tho. but two men phucking each other thats damn dirty.
i cant share a woman with a man talkless of swapping diks.
jeez! i need a shower just thinking of it.
will go to war to stop this gay invasion

Re: The Gay Epidemic by Goldieluks: 12:31am On Jun 03, 2012
OK/2/NV:
gays are the worst thing ever. i like lesbians tho. but two men phucking each other thats damn dirty.
i cant share a woman with a man talkless of swapping diks.
jeez! i need a shower just thinking of it.
will go to war to stop this gay invasion

Loolzz@pic.
Re: The Gay Epidemic by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 03, 2012
I have NO BEEF with g@ys/lesbians as what they do is NOT my business...

however that doesn't change the fact that this "down low brother" thing freaks me the hell out. undecided
Re: The Gay Epidemic by Mynd44: 9:36am On Jun 03, 2012
Gays don't concern me. Its their life and I have mine

1 Like

Re: The Gay Epidemic by bknight: 9:58am On Jun 03, 2012
Gay men are lost souls.

1 Like

Re: The Gay Epidemic by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2012
snthesis: my question is why is the so called minority "gay" faction so influential, and why the fc.uk are they trying to force us to accept this sick obscenity down our throats.

Being gay is definately not a sick obscenity!!!!, there is something called "right", which they are fighting for, @poster, i dont see how, whether or not a person is gay affects you, everyone is entitled to their rights and freedom of choice. Geeeeeeez!!!!!! Y'all gay haters, are you in any way better than gay's? "Let him with no sin cast a stone first"

1 Like

Re: The Gay Epidemic by snthesis(m): 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2012
Floxyluv:

Being gay is definately not a sick obscenity!!!!, there is something called "right", which they are fighting for, @poster, i dont see how, whether or not a person is gay affects you, everyone is entitled to their rights and freedom of choice. Geeeeeeez!!!!!! Y'all gay haters, are you in any way better than gay's? "Let him with no sin cast a stone first"
u r obviously sick angry
is being Gay natural
were u conceived via a Gay union
so pls Shut da fcukup angry angry angry angry angry
i grewup reading comics - now imagine introducing a kid to a gay comic- isnt that sickening angry angry angry
trying to pollute the minds of kids early- fucking asswipes angry angry angry angry
is that what u call rights and freedom of choice=- u bloody nitwit angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Gay Epidemic by Mynd44: 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2012
This will not end well
Re: The Gay Epidemic by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2012
snthesis:
u r obviously sick angry
is being Gay natural
i grewup reading comics - now imagine introducing a kid to a gay comic- isnt that sickening angry angry angry
trying to pollute the minds of kids early- fucking asswipes angry angry angry angry
is that what u call rights and freedom of choice=- u bloody nitwit angry angry angry angry angry

angry x18 << LWKMD

you mad huh?
Re: The Gay Epidemic by snthesis(m): 11:09pm On Jun 03, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

angry x18 << LWKMD

you mad huh?
yep, its become personal - Green Lantern iswas my hero- dats why i chose green as a fav color, nw all i have left is Lobo
Re: The Gay Epidemic by kemmeye: 11:10pm On Jun 03, 2012
Everyone has a right to love and should be allowed to. I have gay friends who think they are being judged harshly and i got to say thats very true. My opinion is if they are not hurting you in anyway they should be left alone.

1 Like

Re: The Gay Epidemic by Goldieluks: 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2012
Floxyluv:

Rubbish!!!
Re: The Gay Epidemic by snthesis(m): 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2012
kemmeye: Everyone has a right to love and should be allowed to. I have gay friends who think they are being judged harshly and i got to say thats very true. My opinion is if they are not hurting you in anyway they should be left alone.
and thats my point exactly, gay folks shud stay in da closet- stop flaunting ur offensive/sickening selfs in public angry angry angry angry
y the recent trend in promoting the sickening behavior
y create a Gay superhero Comic book
y are they trying to get in our faces
they shud get d Bleep off the radar angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Gay Epidemic by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2012
Floxyluv:

Being gay is definately not a sick obscenity!!!!, there is something called "right", which they are fighting for, @poster, i dont see how, whether or not a person is gay affects you, everyone is entitled to their rights and freedom of choice. Geeeeeeez!!!!!! Y'all gay haters, are you in any way better than gay's? [size=18pt]"Let him with no sin cast a stone first" [/size]

True words though.
Re: The Gay Epidemic by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 05, 2012
snthesis:
u r obviously sick angry
is being Gay natural

@ the bolded
1. Am not sick
2. Dont ever tell me to shut up(it is my opinion on the issue)
3. Dont ever insult me (i dont think i insulted you earlier on)

If we were to argue this topic physically and not via internet, i dont think you would have the gods to call me a "nitwit", why not try and act civil? You can always air your view without being insultive.
Re: The Gay Epidemic by MrCork17: 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2012
Mynd_44: Gays don't concern me. Its their life and I have mine

Myndi. Bro, you happy with your boy friend? angry
Re: The Gay Epidemic by ea7(m): 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2012
Here are the views of a racist white from the 17th century, sound familiar:.
u r obviously sick
is being nigger natural
were u conceived via a nigger union
so pls Shut da fcukup
i grewup reading comics - now imagine
introducing a kid to a nigger comic- isnt that
sickening
trying to pollute the minds of kids early-
bleeping asswipes
is that what u call rights and freedom of
choice=- u bloody nitwit
Re: The Gay Epidemic by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2012
Homophobic people are so distasteful.

..Bigots in general should all be put on one island...so they can all be prejudice against each other,amongst themselves
Re: The Gay Epidemic by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2012
Despicable-VII:
Homophobic people are so distasteful.

..Bigots in general should all be put on one island...so they can all be prejudice against each other,amongst themselves

Calm down and stop throwing stones here. The point here is matters of the bedroom are not supposed to be for public consumption. If one is gay, must one tell me?? What do I need the knowledge for? why would the Malawian president endorse it to get "economic" relief for her government?? Why is there so much emphasis on this issue in the West as if it were of a very good economic importance?? Why did many Western countries lambast officials of the Nigerian government when they made that move against such acts even though they all knew religion was a big deal this country and so just like in Obama's case it was a pretty popular decision?

A man bleeping a fellow man? As disgusting as it sounds, it is not supposed to be my business so I don't wanna know. Even if one tells me, why would one expect me to pretend that I like the idea when I don't? This fancy term 'Homophobic' sounds like a big joke to me u know? what am I supposed to do? Embrace/applaud one for being gay? undecided i don't discriminate against gay people people but I think much ado is being made about it especially in the West; people want such Union to have equal standing as heterosexual marriages , people want others to see it as NORMAL and RIGHT/OK, people want it to be seen as natural and that there's nothing fundamentally/biologically wrong about it, which I believe is not the case. Why promote a certain lifestyle that some people have chosen, or were made by certain experiences while growing up, to live? I think it will be a lot better if gays are left with no law in support or against it. After all people's perception of whatever I chose to do with myself is not important provided I feel good about it. Saying 'Homophobic people are so distasteful.' is not correct, many people have a reason to be!
Re: The Gay Epidemic by cindyrella(f): 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2012
Goldieluks:

Rubbish!!!

You can say/type that again

Gross! The thought of it alone disgust me undecided angry
Re: The Gay Epidemic by claremont(m): 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2012
Homophobes are not in any way different from Racists, Neo-Nazis, e.t.c. They are wilfully ignorant, and prefer to dwell in their ignorance. Any attempt to have a logical conversation with them is like trying to squeeze water from a rock, a bloody waste of time and space!
Re: The Gay Epidemic by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2012
claremont: Homophobes are not in any way different from Racists, Neo-Nazis, e.t.c. They are wilfully ignorant, and prefer to dwell in their ignorance. Any attempt to have a logical conversation with them is like trying to squeeze water from a rock, a bloody waste of time and space!
^^Gay.
Re: The Gay Epidemic by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2012
Gay men are storage facilities for STI's. Be careful how you shake hands with them.
Re: The Gay Epidemic by Kslib(m): 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2012
The word 'gay' alone makes me afraid... I can never have one as a friend 'never'...
If una like make una preach from now till tommorow,all i know be say anybody wey be gay no normal.. "gay na gay" case closed..

1 Like

Re: The Gay Epidemic by MrCork17: 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2012
what is wrong with Gay? undecided
Re: The Gay Epidemic by Mynd44: 12:19am On Jun 30, 2012
Mr..Cork:

Myndi. Bro, you happy with your boy friend? angry
Leave me alone jorh
Re: The Gay Epidemic by Odunnu: 12:51am On Jun 30, 2012
Just sighting a dude with the gait of a chic makes me throw up and I mean it.
I dont want to be friends with a gay or even a lez. Everybody should just maintain their lane.
Re: The Gay Epidemic by ektbear: 1:21am On Jun 30, 2012
Meh

Live and let live. None of my business what gay people do

1 Like

Re: The Gay Epidemic by Mynd44: 9:25am On Jun 30, 2012
ekt_bear: Meh

seriously
Re: The Gay Epidemic by snthesis(m): 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2012
ekt_bear: Meh

wrong idealogy- what your neighbor does affects you more than you realize- y do u tink ppl are choosy abt the neighborhood to reside, wud u like to be mistakenly tagged as gay" be very honest with urself.
Re: The Gay Epidemic by Biggysmalls919(m): 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2012
Why don‘t u allow others enjoy their sexual preference? Its not by force to get involved u know.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Tell Her To Go? / Who's Hotter? *pics / When You're Aroused But No Means For Pololo -picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.