Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? (60435 Views)

Which State Pays Doctor Corpers Highest Salary / Which Institution Offers The Highest Salary For Nysc Workers (2) (3) (4)

Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by sureboykris(m): 1:40pm On Jun 03, 2012
shesco:

what is your profession?
i am A̶̲̥̅ med doc
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by sureboykris(m): 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2012
armadeo:

the fact that your salary is not fixed cos you said *at least 150k * shows say your hand no clean or you are involved in runs tins.
lol. Its not that M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ brother. Its jus that as A̶̲̥̅ doctor,some extra skills means extra cash. If i go out of M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ way to perform A̶̲̥̅ surgical operation ,it means i get cash for that. That's y it aint fixed
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by DEEDEE111(m): 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2012
aneldaking:

abeg wat about akwa ibom
akwa ibom pays 6k-10k
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by DEEDEE111(m): 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2012
niyitogun:

Jezz who spreads such rumors...na wa o....wats ur source and which states
edo state

Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by Jaykizz(m): 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2012
Na lag bt lag no pay o. If u consida d transpt fee, feedin n acomodatn, d 15k no fit reach u.
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by Damolux01(m): 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2012
Lagos pays better...but I feel it's better to focus on the service rather than the peanuts γ̲̣̣̥​ø̲̣̣̥​u̶̲̥̅̊​ get per month... γ̲̣̣̥​ø̲̣̣̥​u̶̲̥̅̊​ cǎ̜̣̍n do several biznesses and earn good money without being scammed or tied down to any bodies apron strings...check ma signature, read on tour till γ̲̣̣̥​ø̲̣̣̥​u̶̲̥̅̊​ get to the last page...then mail me @damolux01@yahoo.com if γ̲̣̣̥​ø̲̣̣̥​u̶̲̥̅̊​ cǎ̜̣̍n pull some stuntz with network marketing...A2W rocks!!! Pin:23325ED6
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by PalmTree(m): 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2012
bukahands:
So some1 cud earn up to 20K in lag i.e state + Local government

Nope! You either work for the state govt or local govt, not both.
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by Siga: 2:48pm On Jun 03, 2012
Most companies or places u work during ur service pay u...at least when I served 2002. I was posted to Anambra and worked at a cyber cafe as Systems Admin....the guy paid me #2,500...ok money then...and I later redeployed to Ibadan cos I got a job with P & G and P & G paid me handsomely as an employee...good times...
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by adegbitown: 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2012
abeg,wat about kano,kaduna and zamfara states?

Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by Aleliberty(m): 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2012
What about Ondo state?
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by Ifeanyispace: 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2012
For those of you being told that Imo pays millions, just redeploy to collect your own. You are welcom

Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by solaONI: 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2012
I dunno what y'all intend to get from these but I've got one piece of advice for any VeterinaryDoctor who can find his way to Oyo state, the state pays 139K to vet doctors serving presently... If u are lucky to be in a town, all well and good but you can be rest assured that you'll get ur 139K as at when due without any bottlenecks.
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by Owaiking: 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2012
hmmm!
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by yangzhen76: 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]It is amazing!
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by 28octo: 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2012
yangzhen76: [img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]It is amazing!

what is all this nonsense with doctors? the country is nothing without all profffff
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by omicron(m): 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2012
Pls dont confuse docs doing housemanship wt corper docs. All dis 175k, 200k are all lies. The highest payin st8s dnt even pay up to 100, maybe around 80k or so. Some states pay as low as 20k. But they r significantly paid higher than others sha.
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by Malubi(m): 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2012
If U wan regrate carry Urself go Benue where they no the even pay their workers, U no go get anathing more than 2k.
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by emekatc: 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2012
abia state!!!
;Dabia state!!!
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by tunnex190: 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2012
What about Rivers State?
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by joeslick(m): 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2012
well,i served in rivers state n i think d state pays beta dan oda states.....
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2012
finguy: Dumb question. Just go where eva u posted and serve. No matter whaty u get in ur service year its all peanuts.

you seem like someone who's already resigned to his fate & will do nothing about it even if its not convenient! NYSC is a scam & we all know its d people @ d top who benefit financially from it. So if you have to eat the peanuts for a whole year, why not eat the best peanuts?

Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2012
drsurprise: But dey pay NYSC docs well na, abt #200000.

LOL. Where on earth did you hear that? To my knowledge the best is about 120k, except you go to some core north states which may pay slightly higher. I'm a doc presently slaving (sorry, serving) in oyo state & receiving 30k !
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by Jina24(f): 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2012
Taraba State
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by armadeo(m): 9:37am On Jun 04, 2012
Justosaus:

LOL. Where on earth did you hear that? To my knowledge the best is about 120k, except you go to some core north states which may pay slightly higher. I'm a doc presently slaving (sorry, serving) in oyo state & receiving 30k !

thanks for telling the truth. I don't knoW of any place where a doctor is paid more than 90k as a copper. 150k is ridiculous. How much is your monthly pay minus your runs.

Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 04, 2012
Justosaus:

you seem like someone who's already resigned to his fate & will do nothing about it even if its not convenient! NYSC is a scam & we all know its d people @ d top who benefit financially from it. So if you have to eat the peanuts for a whole year, why not eat the best peanuts?
Loooooool!
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by Melinde: 10:51am On Jun 05, 2012
Ebonyi state pays 20,000k................but that was in my dream.\
My friend go and serve ur father land and forget monetary issue. Accept every thing with faith
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by Naj4real: 6:43am On Aug 23, 2012
I need 2 knw wen mobilization list wil b out 4 batch c corp members pls.

Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? / My Dad's 40-Year-Old NYSC Cap Vs My 1-Year-Old NYSC cap (Photos) / NYSC Allowance For All States In Nigeria 2017